𝐖𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐄𝐒...

By moon_night03

"been here all along, so why can't you see you belong with me " Y/n finds herself at a top-secret hospital fo... More

𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝟏 - 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝟎𝟎𝟏 - 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥?!
𝟎𝟎𝟐 - 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞
𝟎𝟎𝟑 - 𝐚 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐤𝐮𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟎𝟎𝟒 - 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐬
𝟎𝟎𝟓 - 𝐟𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬
𝟎𝟎𝟔 - 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 "𝐣"
𝟎𝟎𝟕 - 𝐩𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡!
𝟎𝟎𝟖 - 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝟎𝟎𝟗 - 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟𝐢𝐬𝐡
𝟎𝟏𝟎 - 𝐤𝐚𝐳𝐳𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞
𝟎𝟏𝟏 - 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐩 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐲
𝟎𝟏𝟐 - 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞!!
𝟎𝟏𝟑 - 𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐜𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬
𝟎𝟏𝟒 - 𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐨 𝐟𝐥𝐮
𝟎𝟏𝟓 - 𝐜𝐨𝐩𝐲 𝐤𝐚𝐳
𝟎𝟏𝟔 - 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨...
𝟎𝟏𝟕 - 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐢𝐞𝐫
𝟎𝟏𝟖 - 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝟎𝟏𝟗 - 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫
𝟎𝟐𝟎 - 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝟎𝟐𝟏 - 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝟐 - 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥
authors note
𝟎𝟐𝟑 - 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐥
𝟎𝟐𝟒 - 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐦 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐩
𝟎𝟐𝟓 - 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐭

𝟎𝟐𝟐 - 𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐬𝐤𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐩𝐭. 𝟐

525 23 11
By moon_night03

RI SPEAKS:
Did I post an author's note saying I would publish a chapter in a week or two? Yes, I did.

Was I able to publish a chapter the next day anyway? Also yes.

_______________________________

- ͙۪۪̥ ̊┊❛ [ EVIL SKYLAR PT. 2 ] ❜┊ ̊ ͙۪۪̥◌

"Kaz, could you please maybe not help the villains out?

Y/N GRABBED ONTO Kaz's hand as they backed up against the wall, Skylar and the Annihilator closing in on them.

"Time to get rid of these Normos once and for all." The Annihilator boomed. A ball of pink energy glowed from Skylar's hand as she raised it.

"Skylar, stop!" Oliver yelled, making Skylar pause before throwing her blast at them. "Look, I know deep down you don't want to do this."

"Yeah Sky," Y/n added as she pushed herself in front of the two boys. "I mean, you and I are BFFs, we watch movies together, paint our nails, we help each other with our homework."

"And I listen from the other room and copy your answers." Kaz chimed in.

"Sorry, but now the Annihilator and I are BEFFs-Best Evil Friends Forever," Skylar said with an evil smirk. The Annihilator and Skylar fist-bumped a small explosion went off in the air between their hands.

"Yes, and once we eliminate you three-" The Annihilator pointed at them, taking a step forward. Kaz pushed Y/n behind him as the three of them quickly moved away from the Annihilator. "-we'll turn the rest of the superheroes evil and make the world suffer just as it made me suffer!"

"There's no way that plan will ever work," Oliver told the Annihilator.

"Actually, it would be pretty easy. If they locate all the superheroes' secret files here, they'd have access to their hideouts, their alter egos, and all their weaknesses." Kaz explained.

"Even better than what I had in mind. Good plan, Kaz. Thanks." The Annihilator chirped in a monotone.

Y/n hit Kaz's bicep with the back of her hand. "Kaz, could you please maybe not help the villains out?"

"I don't know what's wrong. Usually, I'm no help at all!"

"Enough!" The Annihilator boomed. "Now where are the superhero files?"

"We don't know," Oliver replied.

The Annihilator and Skylar took a threatening step towards them, making the three teens stumble back.

"It's all my fault Skylar's evil. I should have guessed the Annihilator would taint her powers. Why didn't I test them first?" Oliver pondered.

"Don't blame yourself, Oliver," Y/n told him kindly as she put an arm around him.

"You shouldn't blame yourself. Let me blame you. This is all your fault!" Kaz snapped.

"Kaz," Y/n hissed as she sent him a glare.

"No Y/n, it is my fault. I wish I could go back in time and do everything differently." Oliver said as Y/n dropped her arm from around him and pushed up her glasses.

"Like the superhero Rewind," Kaz suggested.

"Nuh-uh." Oliver retorted. "Rewind can only travel five seconds into the past."

"Uh-huh." Kaz snapped back. Y/n rolled her eyes, a quiet sigh leaving her as the two boys argued on either side of her. "In Issue 72, Rewind discovered that if his powers are amplified with electrical force, he could travel back to whatever time he was thinking about."

"Nuh-uh. It was in Issue 73-" Oliver began but the Annihilator cut him off.

"Quiet! Are they always like this?" He asked Skylar.

"Are you kidding? This is nothing." Skylar replied, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Well, shut them up...permanently!"

Skylar nodded and brought her hands out, creating a glowing ball between her hands.

"Kids, watch out!" Horace shouted as he sat up, shooting a wave at Skylar. It made her stumble back, her movements being in slow motion. "My power is weakened. It didn't freeze her, it only slowed her down." Horace tried slowing down the Annihilator as the villain turned to him. The Annihilator held out his hand, stopping the wave of powers to hit him. He collected the wave into his hand and put it into a small capsule. "Oh, right, he can do that." Horace cringed. The Annihilator growled before grabbing Horace by his collar. "Kids, get help!" Horace shouted.

The three sprinted out of the lobby and into the hall.

Once they turned a corner they found Alan wobbling on his knees in a panic.

"Alan, what are you doing?" Kaz asked in disbelief as they stopped in their tracks.

"I'm running as fast as I can," Alan replied with a squeak. "Why did I have to morph into a snail?"

"Alan, you're not a snail anymore," Oliver told him.

"That would explain the trail of slime," Y/n commented as Alan stood up.

"Yeah, slime, that's what that is," Alan muttered nervously, wiping his hands on his vest.

Y/n and Kaz shared a look of disgust while Oliver shivered.

Oliver quickly brushed his disgust off and focused back on the task at hand. "Alan, look we need to get to the escape pod."

"Great idea! It's right over here." Alan rushed down the hall, stopping at a wall with a small keypad on it. Y/n wondered how she had never noticed it before now.

Alan pressed in a code and the wall lifted, revealing a metal door.

Oliver sighed in frustration. "I forgot- it'll only fit one person."

"How do we decide who goes?" Y/n asked.

"Uh, we can play rock-paper-scissors," Kaz suggested.

"Or," Alan quickly interjected. "-rock-paper-suckers."

"How do you play that?" Kaz asked. Y/n and Oliver's brows furrowed identically, having never heard of that version before.

"Like this." Alan raised his hand to a metal trash can down the hallway. He lifted the can at threw it at the trio, knocking them to the ground. "I win, suckers!" Alan shouted victoriously. He pressed the red button to open the door to the pod, quickly going inside, the door closing behind him.

Y/n winced as her hand hovered over her nose. "Ow."

"I hate Alan," Oliver grumbled as he sat up, grabbing Y/n's glasses from the ground and handing them to her.

"Come on, we need to hide," Kaz said, helping Y/n stand up.

They went to the next best place they could think of, the rec room.

"This is insane. Ten minutes ago Skylar kissed me on the cheek, and now she's trying to kill us."

"Women." Kaz scoffed. Y/n rolled her eyes.

"There has to be something I can do to make Skylar not evil. I just need to think."

"Too bad you can't go back in time," Y/n mumbled, crossing her arms over her chest.

"We don't have time for that. Besides, thinking is for nerds."

"Wait," Oliver said, his eyes widening as he looked at his sister. "I think there's a remote in here that contacts the League of Heroes. If we can find it, we can call for help."

"Okay," Y/n said with a nod before the three split up and looked around the room.

"Yes!" Kaz exclaimed.

"You got it?" Oliver asked as the twins went over to the boy.

"No! I found a potato chip." Kaz clarified, the twin's excitement diminished. "Threesies?"

"I'm good," Y/n said with a grimace, going back to looking for the remote.

"That's disgusting." Oliver scoffed, starting to walk away. Kaz split it anyway and smelt the chip.

"Sour cream and onion," Kaz told them with a smile.

"Ooh, gimme." Oliver chirped, holding out his hands.

"Boys are so gross," Y/n mumbled as she rolled her eyes, grabbing multiple remotes she found.

"Oh! I found it." Kaz cheered as he picked up a remote from underneath the coffee table.

Y/n turned to them with a cringe, all the remotes clutched to her chest. "I found twelve."

"Well, which one is it?" Kaz asked as Y/n placed all the remotes on the coffee table.

"There's only one way to find out," Oliver replied before grabbing one of the remotes and pressing on it. The lights blinked red and an alarm blared.

"The hospital will self-destruct in three, two-" Horace's voice announced.

"Turn it off!" Kaz and Y/n yelled frantically. Oliver quickly pressed the remote again.

"Self-destruct aborted."

"They really need to allow more than three seconds," Oliver commented before tossing the remote onto the couch.

Kaz grabbed a remote from the pile. "Let me try this one." He said before pressing the button. All the remotes on the table doubled. They all stared at the pile until Kaz shrugged. "Okay, I'll push it again. Maybe they'll all disappear."

He pressed the button once more and the new amount of remotes doubled again, now a pile of remotes crowding the coffee table. Y/n and Oliver slowly looked up at Kaz with glares.

"Yeah, I should have seen that coming."

*⃝  *⃝  *⃝

AFTER WHAT FELT like an hour, there were only two remotes left on the coffee table for them to try out.

"Only two left." Oliver sighed before picking up a remote. He pressed it and nothing happened. "Ugh. This one also does nothing."

Kaz picked up the last remote while Oliver huffed, tossing the remote to the floor.

"This is the League of Heroes." A woman's head appeared through a hologram behind them. The three teens turned around in surprise before quickly going over to her.

"Hi!" Kaz greeted. "Hi, uh, we're calling from Mighty Med. We're under attack from the Annihilator, and the fate of the world-"

"Please listen carefully as our menu options have changed. For English, press one. For Gorgolblarn, press-" The lady made random noises. Before they could react, the hologram exploded from a blast, fired by Skylar behind them. They turned to Skylar, walking further away from her as she held her hand out at them. She pulled the remote from Kaz's grasp and broke it in half before tossing it to the ground.

She stalked towards them, her glare hardening. "Don't bother calling for help." They backed up more, Y/n's back hitting the wall behind her. "I eliminated the guards and I put up an energy barrier around the building, so no one is getting in or out. And now to destroy the only people left standing in my way."

Kaz squinted his eyes are her. "Are you gonna tell us who?"

Oliver sighed, closing his eyes while Y/n hung her head. "She means us!" the twins shouted.

"Wait. Why would you get rid of us?" Kaz asked, grabbing Y/n's hand and pulling her further away from Skylar as they backed away. "You know, we have a ton of valuable information about superheroes, and you could torture us slowly over a long period of time to get us to talk, and then get rid of us."

"That's even better than what I had in mind. Good plan, Kaz. Thanks."

"What is wrong with you?!" Oliver yelled as Y/n facepalmed.

"I was trying to buy us some time. But you have to admit, I am on fire with ideas today."

"None that have helped us!" Y/n added.

Skylar rolled her eyes at their arguing before tapping Y/n's on the forehead with her finger that glowed bright pink. Y/n immediately passed out, falling to the floor in front of the boys.

Oliver quickly knelt next to his sister. "Y/n!"

Kaz's hands balled into fists, but before he could say anything Skylar repeated her actions on the boys. Just like Y/n, they passed out and fell to the floor.

*⃝  *⃝  *⃝

Y/N PACED ACROSS a cell in Mighty Max prison, where Skylar had placed her and the boys.

"This is not good, okay? There is no bathroom and I had a bran muffin this morning, so things are about to get real up in here!" Oliver panicked.

"I swear, Oliver if you even think about going in here I will kill you," Y/n told him.

"Wait. We're forgetting about Alan. he used the escape pod. He's probably out contacting a tone of superheroes, who can figure out a way to break in and save us." Kaz said just as Skylar dragged an unconscious Alan towards the cell.

"Or he was immediately captured by Skylar," Y/n said, she and Oliver being the only ones who saw Skylar drag him.

Kaz turned to see Skylar standing over Alan, who was now slowly waking up. "Yeah, that's probably more likely."

"Alan, what happened with the escape pod?" Oliver asked while Alan sat up.

"W-well, I got in, sat down, and then I fell asleep. Oh, the seats are so comfortable! I mean, talk about escape- escape from your worries. And then Skylar woke me up and attacked me."

Skylar grabbed him roughly under the arm and pulled Alan to his feet. "What a scaredy-cat. I'm not name-calling. He got scared and turned into a cat."

With a wave of her hand, the border of the cell wall came down so Skylar could throw Alan into the cell with them before activating the wall once more.

"This is not good. I just had a bowl of cream. And there's no litter box. Things are about to get real up in here." Alan panicked.

Y/n's eyes widened and she turned to Skylar.

"Skylar, if you have any concern left for me then I beg of you to move me to a different cell."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.6K 1.2K 22
❝𝑇𝐻𝐸𝑅𝐸'𝑆 𝐹𝐴𝑀𝐼𝐿𝑌 𝐼𝑁 𝑇𝑂𝐺𝐸𝑇𝐻𝐸𝑅𝑁𝐸𝑆𝑆.❞ 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒆𝒔. 𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒃𝒐𝒅...
6.9K 157 18
After going their separate ways, Cassie, Bree, and Chase join forces with a new team, the superheroes from Mighty Med and Stefan and Blake. Cassie mu...
1.4M 33.9K 26
"I can't do this ! This is wrong !" she exclaimed loudly, trying to prove her point. "Miracle, I really don't have time for this. I am...
36K 941 19
[Book 3 out of 3 of Angels and Demons] [Lab Rats: Elite Force x reader] "You are my sunshine, my only sunshine." "You make me happy, when the skies a...