𝐖𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐄𝐒...

By moon_night03

"been here all along, so why can't you see you belong with me " Y/n finds herself at a top-secret hospital fo... More

𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝟏 - 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝟎𝟎𝟏 - 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥?!
𝟎𝟎𝟐 - 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞
𝟎𝟎𝟑 - 𝐚 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐤𝐮𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟎𝟎𝟒 - 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐬
𝟎𝟎𝟓 - 𝐟𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬
𝟎𝟎𝟔 - 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 "𝐣"
𝟎𝟎𝟕 - 𝐩𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡!
𝟎𝟎𝟖 - 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝟎𝟎𝟗 - 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟𝐢𝐬𝐡
𝟎𝟏𝟎 - 𝐤𝐚𝐳𝐳𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞
𝟎𝟏𝟏 - 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐩 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐲
𝟎𝟏𝟐 - 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞!!
𝟎𝟏𝟑 - 𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐜𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬
𝟎𝟏𝟒 - 𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐨 𝐟𝐥𝐮
𝟎𝟏𝟓 - 𝐜𝐨𝐩𝐲 𝐤𝐚𝐳
𝟎𝟏𝟔 - 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨...
𝟎𝟏𝟕 - 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐢𝐞𝐫
𝟎𝟏𝟖 - 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝟎𝟏𝟗 - 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫
𝟎𝟐𝟎 - 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝟐 - 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥
authors note
𝟎𝟐𝟐 - 𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐬𝐤𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐩𝐭. 𝟐
𝟎𝟐𝟑 - 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐥
𝟎𝟐𝟒 - 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐦 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐩
𝟎𝟐𝟓 - 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐭

𝟎𝟐𝟏 - 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠

518 23 5
By moon_night03

- ͙۪۪̥ ̊┊❛ [ A STORM IS COMING ] ❜┊ ̊ ͙۪۪̥◌

"I can't believe it. I'm finally gonna get my powers back."

CATASTROPHE CAME BACK into the lobby holding Horace by his white coat.

"Uncle Horace!" Alan called out.

"Kneel, Diaz." Catastrophe demanded. "Bow down before Catastrophe."

"Never!" Horace shouted. Catastrophe growled with annoyance. He grabbed Horace's shoulder, causing the man to wince in pain as he fell to his knees. "Alan," Horace coughed after Catastrophe hit his back. "-if I don't make it, just remember, I love..."

"Yes, Uncle Horace?" Alan pleaded.

"I love...bridges." Horace wheezed before he passed out.

"It's time to make the supernova. Alan, open the reactor." Oliver ordered. Surprisingly, Alan nodded and followed as he was told. He went over to the computer wall and opened a number hologram, typing in the code. Y/n squinted her eyes as a small tunnel opened in the floor, a bright beam of light illuminating from it.

Oliver discreetly grabbed a metal tray from the cart, dumping the tray's contents onto the floor. Y/n stayed behind the gurney, confused at the boy's plan as Kaz ran over to the beaming hole in the floor.

"Hey, Leslie." Kaz called to Megahertz, gaining his attention. Y/n stood up, wondering what Kaz was doing. "Yeah, remember me? I'm that guy that called you Leslie once before." Kaz continued on, trying to anger Megahertz. He was successful in his antics as Megahertz created a ball of electric energy in his hand. "Oliver, now!" Kaz yelled just as megahertz threw the blast at him. Kaz dodged it and Oliver raised the tray, deflecting the blast onto the hole of the supernova in the floor. Mighty Med fell black until the only light was from the supernova. Y/n went over to her brother and best friend, knowing the super villains couldn't do them any harm.

Megahertz grunted as he tried to throw another blast of energy, but no power surged within him.

"My powers aren't working!" Megahertz stated, looking at his hands with wide eyes.

"It's the positronic reactor. Temporarily disable everyone's powers." Kaz explained smugly. The Crusher grabbed hold of Experion while two guards grabbed Megahertz, dragging them out of the room and back to Mighty Max Prison where they belonged.

"Alan, we only have a few minutes. You have to get the Dyad from Catastrophe. We'll go help Skylar before the Annihilator gets his powers back." Oliver told the scared boy before the three took off to the rec room.

The trio ran into the rec room, stopping in their tracks as the Annihilator turned to them, Skylar stood in a fighting stance behind the villain. The Annihilator turned back around taking a swing at Skylar with his blade.

"No!" The trio yelled in panic. But the blade swept through the hologram of Skylar, the hologram glitching for a moment before the picture of Skylar was clear again.

"What?" The Annihilator growled in confusion. Skylar came from the dark corner, flipping towards the Annihilator before striking him in the back with a kick, sending him onto the platform. Skylar ran over to the computer and initiated the unbreakable border walls, containing the Annihilator. Skylar smiled in victory as the lights in Mighty Med came back on with a soft hum.

"Finally. That guy was a huge pain in the neck. Literally. He kicked me in the neck, like, five times." Skylar said in a huff, still catching her breath from her fight.

"I'm so glad you're okay." Oliver said, a smile spreading on his face.

Y/n and Kaz glanced at each other with knowing looks.

"Oliver, you got my powers back, and you tried to defend me from the Annihilator. You're incredible. I don't know how to thank you." Skylar expressed. She leaned in and gave Oliver a soft kiss on the cheek. Oliver pressed his lips into a tight line as he turned to Y/n and Kaz.

"Yes! The cheek. Exactly what I risked my life for." Oliver chuckled, Y/n smiling and giving him a thumbs up. Hey, at least he was making progress.

"And thank you, too, you guys." Skylar said to Y/n and Kaz.

"Oh, it was no problem, just glad you're okay." Y/n told her, going to hug the girl tightly, Skylar happily hugging her back.

"Hey, uh," Kaz began as Oliver turned to him, nervously pushing his hands into his pockets. "Nice job with-"

"The supernova idea?" Oliver finished.

"Yeah,"

"And nice work-"

"Getting Megahertz to hurl the ball of electricity." Kaz finished with a chuckle.

"Yeah. Only you and I-"

"Could've figured that out. Hey, that's why we-"

"Don't have girlfriends?" Skylar interrupted, her and Y/n standing with their arms crossed as they watched the boy's heartfelt moment.

Y/n winced. "Ouch," she muttered.

"Are best friends." Oliver corrected, deciding to ignore Skylar's comment. Y/n and Skylar pouted sadly as Kaz and Oliver shared a hug. Kaz looked over at Y/n and Skylar with a sigh.

"Bring it in." He said, waving his arm at them to come over. Y/n's face broke into a smile, happily joining the hug with Skylar.

Their moment was disrupted when hologram Skylar's head exploded. They all exited the hug, the twins and Kaz looking away awkwardly.

"Why did my head just explode?" Skylar asked.

"Nothing." Kaz, Oliver and Y/n all said in unison as they shrugged. Kaz and Oliver looked at each other, both giving the other a wink with a thumbs up.

Skylar knew something was up by the way Y/n nervously scratched the side of her nose, but she decided to ignore it.

"Horace!" Y/n suddenly exclaimed, remembering the battle with Catastrophe, only hoping Alan had figured out how to save Horace.

The group all ran out to the lobby, spotting Horace sitting up on a gurney with Alan standing at his side.

"Horace, are you okay?" Y/n asked as they approached him, Oliver now had the glowing tube of Skylar's powers in his arms.

"Not really. This ranch dressing and ginger ale is terrible." Horace grimaced. Y/n nodded, not even having to try it to know it was bad. "Alan," Horace said, gaining the attention of his nephew. "You saved my life. Thank you. But why did you take my half of the Dyad?" Horace asked.

"They said you betrayed me." Alan explained, pointing to Wallace and Clyde that were now in the hands of security guards. The group's brows furrowed, trying to piece together what had happened without their knowledge. "They said the Dyad would make me a superhero. But they used it to make themselves a super villain."

"What?" Kaz shouted. "Wallace and Clyde were Catastrophe?"

"We bought our comic books from you." Y/n said dramatically, holding a hand to her heart in betrayal.

"I knew they were evil." Oliver added. "They never gave back the right change."

"How would you know?" Clyde said.

"You never bought anything." Wallace accused before he and his brother were dragged away.

"Did I literally not just say we bought their comics?" Y/n asked as she turned to the boys.

"Alan, I would never betray you. And just so you know, you don't need the Dyad of Nebulon to be super powerful. You already are." Horace told him. Alan broke out into a smile before hugging his uncle. "Oh, and happy birthday!" Horace added with a laugh. "I made you something. You're gonna love it."

"It's not another model of a bridge made of other models of bridges, is it?" Alan asked carefully.

"Never mind." Horace replied shortly.

"Speaking of presents," Oliver began. "-you still haven't opened yours yet." Oliver said as he handed Skylar her power tube.

"That's from all three of us, by the way." Kaz added.

"I can't believe it. I'm finally gonna get my powers back." Skylar stated, Y/n smiled at how happy the girl was.

Skylar opened the tube, a cloud of pink surrounding her before it slowly infused into her body. Skylar handed Oliver the empty tube, now very light in his arms. Skylar boosted herself off the floor, carefully flying a few feet into the air.

"It worked! I can fly!" Skylar cheered. She aimed her hand out into the air and pulled, as if pulling on a bow. A pink ringed portal appeared in the air, the galaxy of stars shining from it. "And I can create space portals again."

Skylar flew through the portal, a view short seconds after another portal appeared, Skylar flying back through it into Mighty Med.

"I just zipped home to Caldera and brought some good old-fashioned diarrhea." Skylar chirped. Misunderstanding the girl's words, they backed away as she threw a handful of candy to them, all of it landing on the ground.

"Fine. More diarrhea for me." Kaz chuckled, grabbing all the candy off the ground as Skylar landed.

"Amazing. I've never seen such a complete restoration of powers." Horace said in astonishment. Y/n stepped back a little as the Annihilator was brought into the lobby by a guard. "Skylar, I need to run some tests on you."

Skylar began to wince in pain, jerking her head around, everyone's faces dropping in confusion and concern. Skylar exhaled, relaxing her head down before looking up, her signature pink streak of hair turning a shade of white.

"You're not going to be running anything anymore." She menaced. She threw her hand back, levitating the guard and throwing him through the glass Mighty Med emblem on the wall. She shot small laser beams at the cuffs around the Annihilator's wrists, setting him free from their bounds. "Mighty Med belongs to the Annihilator now."

"You tampered with her powers? When?" Oliver asked in shock.

"During our battle in the hospital. Now she's evil, and under my command." The Annihilator replied.

Horace tried to freeze Skylar and the Annihilator, but was too weak after fighting Catastrophe. Skylar jumped and landed a powerful punch into Horace's abdomen. She turned to Alan, who shrieked and ran away. Oliver and Kaz grabbed Y/n's wrists and pulled her behind them as they slowly backed away from Skylar and the Annihilator as they closed in on them. In fear, Y/n grabbed Kaz's hand holding onto him with a tight grip.

"There's a storm coming. Skylar Storm."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 303 19
The Elite Force is back in the search for Roman and Riker. Bree and Chase decide to check the city perimeter, and Oliver, Kaz, and Skyler search the...
4K 124 17
After Mr Davenport decides the team has to split up, Bree, Chase and Harper are sent on a new mission with a new team named Elite Force. Joining forc...
67 0 10
Cody had always kept to herself, she went to school, did homework, went to work at Mighty Med, and then repeat. Well, that would continue to be the c...
2.2K 31 5
Kaz x Reader x Oliver Follows some of the plots of Lab Rats/Mighty Med/Lab Rats Elite Force. Note: Timelines will be a little off, and will be loose...