𝐖𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐄𝐒...

By moon_night03

"been here all along, so why can't you see you belong with me " Y/n finds herself at a top-secret hospital fo... More

𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝟏 - 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝟎𝟎𝟏 - 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥?!
𝟎𝟎𝟐 - 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞
𝟎𝟎𝟑 - 𝐚 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐤𝐮𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟎𝟎𝟒 - 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐬
𝟎𝟎𝟓 - 𝐟𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬
𝟎𝟎𝟔 - 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 "𝐣"
𝟎𝟎𝟕 - 𝐩𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡!
𝟎𝟎𝟖 - 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝟎𝟎𝟗 - 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟𝐢𝐬𝐡
𝟎𝟏𝟎 - 𝐤𝐚𝐳𝐳𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞
𝟎𝟏𝟏 - 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐩 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐲
𝟎𝟏𝟐 - 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞!!
𝟎𝟏𝟑 - 𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐜𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬
𝟎𝟏𝟒 - 𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐨 𝐟𝐥𝐮
𝟎𝟏𝟓 - 𝐜𝐨𝐩𝐲 𝐤𝐚𝐳
𝟎𝟏𝟔 - 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨...
𝟎𝟏𝟕 - 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐢𝐞𝐫
𝟎𝟏𝟗 - 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫
𝟎𝟐𝟎 - 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝟎𝟐𝟏 - 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝟐 - 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥
authors note
𝟎𝟐𝟐 - 𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐬𝐤𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐩𝐭. 𝟐
𝟎𝟐𝟑 - 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐥
𝟎𝟐𝟒 - 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐦 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐩
𝟎𝟐𝟓 - 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐭

𝟎𝟏𝟖 - 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬

517 23 5
By moon_night03

- ͙۪۪̥ ̊┊❛ [ POWERLESS ] ❜┊ ̊ ͙۪۪̥◌

"Kaz, we are not going to clone you, so just drop it."

Y/N, OLIVER, AND Skylar laughed as they walked into the lobby of the hospital, pink flyers in Oliver's hands.

"Hey, Solar Flare," Oliver greeted as the trio walked up to the hero. "-we're throwing a party Tuesday night. And we'd like to invite you...to be the barbecue." Oliver finished and the hero's once smiling face dropped. Solar Flare grabbed an invitation from Oliver's hand and put it into flames and dropped the ashes before walking away. "It's just as well. She always burns everything anyway." Oliver shrugged.

"Yeah, but her smoked apple cobbler is so good." Y/n commented and Skylar nodded, agreeing with the girl.

"You're throwing a party on Tuesday?" Kaz asked in disbelief as he approached the three. "But I thought the three of us were supposed to try out that new superhero-themed restaurant."

"Actually, Skylar, Y/n, and I went there yesterday," Oliver told him. Y/n cringed, guilt filling her at Kaz's heartbroken expression. She had told Oliver that they should have waited to go with Kaz, after all he was the one who found out about it opening. "-and I do not recommend the chili. Goes through you faster than a speeding bullet." Oliver joked, causing the three to laugh together, Y/n hiding it behind her hand before she cleared her throat and fixed her glasses.

"So what's the party for anyway?" Kaz asked.

"It's for Skylar." Y/n replied.

"Yeah, I was bummed that it's been a year since the Annihilator stole all my powers..." Skylar began explaining, Oliver cutting in.

"So I said, instead of focusing on the negative, let's do a party to celebrate the anniversary of Skylar coming to Mighty Med." Oliver continued.

"And I said, ooh, fun! Let me plan it. 'Cause the only thing better than parties is planning parties. And having powers. Now I'm sad again." Skylar said as her face slowly faded of color. Y/n's chest ached for the girl as she went over to her and rubbed Skylar's arms to comfort her.

"No, no, don't be sad. Go hand out invitations." Oliver said quickly, trying to distract her.

"Ooh, fun!" Skylar chirped as Oliver handed her the pink flyers. Y/n smiled encouragingly as Skylar left to hand out the invitations.

"You okay? You seem a little upset." Oliver asked Kaz as Phillip walked over.

"I am a little upset. Thanks for noticing. You know, I was beginning to think no one around here cares at all about how I feel." Phillip overshared to the group.

"Oh, Phillip." Y/n said sadly as she rubbed his arm in comfort.

"Actually, I was talking to Kaz." Oliver corrected.

"You people disgust me." Phillip sneered, he looked down at Y/n. "Not you, you're nice." He added before walking away.

"I can't believe you're throwing Skylar a party. And you didn't even invite me. And you've never thrown me a party." Kaz said in frustration as he hit his leg with his clipboard.

"A: Skylar has your invitation. B: You're not stranded on an alien planet with no powers, and C: I don't dream about you hugging me." Oliver explained.

"He's got a point there." Y/n added.

"Well, I'm certainly not going to hug you now." Kaz scoffed. "You know, lately, you two have been spending more and more time with Skylar. You're supposed to be my best friends, not hers." Kaz said before he began to walk away.

"Kaz." Y/n called gently, feeling guilty after realizing that Kaz was right. She hadn't realized how much time her and Oliver were spending without him.

"What? We can't do things with other people?" Oliver asked, making Kaz stop and turn to him. "And it's not our fault we've made other friends this year and you haven't."

"I have made plenty of other friends." Kaz defended.

"Like who?" Oliver asked.

"Like, uh...like Phillip." Kaz answered. Phillip from earlier, smiled as he turned to Kaz.

"That's so nice. I always liked you, too." Phillip said.

"No." Kaz cringed as he turned back to Oliver and Y/n, who both held the same facial expression. "I was talking about that Phillip." Kaz corrected, gesturing to a doctor behind Phillip.

"You people disgust me!" Phillip grumbled before walking away once more.

"You guys are so mean to him. What did he ever do to you?" Y/n asked as she crossed her arms over her chest.

*⃝    *⃝    *⃝

"Y/N, Y/N, Y/N, Y/n!" Oliver yelled urgently as he ran into the lobby at Mighty Med.

"What?" Y/n asked, concerned as she stood up from her office chair. "What happened?"

Oliver panted as he tried to catch his breath from his run to the lobby from the rec room.

"It's about...Skylar. She..." Oliver exhaled loudly as he struggled to breath.

"Skylar's going to lose her powers permanently." Kaz explained as he walked up to Oliver's side.

"What? How?" Y/n questioned.

"Horace just told us about it. When superheroes from Skylar's planet are without their powers for a year, their molec-morlec..." Kaz's face contorted in confusion as he tried to figure out the word.

"Molecular structure." Oliver panted out.

"Yeah that-that changes and it becomes impossible to ever restore her powers." Kaz finished.

"What? That's terrible." Y/n ached.

"That's what I said! And then Horace told us the hospital's going to kick her out."

"What?! They can't do that! She doesn't have anywhere to go but here."

"We can't just rely on Horace to come up with a cure for Skylar." Oliver spoke up, finally having caught his breath enough to start pacing. "We have to come up with one, too."

"Then we'll need a DNA sample from her." Y/n added.

"You know, I've known you both my whole life, and you've never once asked me for a DNA sample. I had to force you to take mine." Kaz argued.

"Kaz, we are not going to clone you, so just drop it." Y/n told him.

"Wait. Hair follicles contain DNA." Oliver said, pulling the conversation back to the task at hand. "We just need to pull out one of Skylar's hairs without her knowing."

Just as he finished his thought, Skylar walked past them in the lobby, her hair in big curlers.

"Skylar," Oliver began as the trio walked over to her. "-your hair's not flowing down in easy-to-grab bunches for the very first time ever. Awesome." Oliver cringed.

"Thanks. I'm trying something new for the party. I saw a Normo woman in a beauty salon. So it must be beautiful! Right Y/n?" Skylar asked.

"Oh, honey." Y/n sighed, pushing her glasses up her nose bridge as she walked towards her, Skylar's face contorting into confusion.

"We can get a saliva sample." Kaz whispered to Oliver. "Hey, Skylar. What you got in your mouth?"

"Just a piece of diarrhea." Skylar replied casually. Y/n retracted from looking at Skylar's hair with a look of disgust. A look she shared with her brother and best friend.

"Oh, right. I forgot." Oliver sighed. "Diarrhea is the word for candy on your planet."

"Oh, yeah that's right." Y/n muttered, nodding her head.

"Can I see it?" Kaz asked. Confused, Skylar pulled the candy out of her mouth, and Kaz quickly grabbed it from her with a small plastic bag.

"What are you doing?" Skylar asked him.

"Oh, right. On our planet, if you're gonna eat diarrhea, you make sure to bring enough for everyone." Kaz told her. He turned around to Oliver, a smug look on his face as he handed him the ziplock bag. Y/n smiled to herself as the boys left the room.

"What was that all about?" Skylar asked the girl.

"I don't know if they've been acting weird lately." Y/n told her with a shrug of her shoulders. "Now, back to your hair." Y/n began, gesturing to the curlers.

*⃝    *⃝    *⃝

Y/N ENTERED THE rec room that she knew the boys had gone into from Kaz's text message she had received. "Hey boys, how's it-" Y/n gasped when she saw Skylar standing on the platform without any arms. "Where are her arms?" She asked, panicked.

"Relax, it's just a hologram of Skylar." Kaz told her.

"Oh, thank God." Y/n sighed in relief.

"Yes, the real Skylar's arm won't blow off until Tuesday." Horace said casually.

"What?" Oliver questioned.

"I have terrible news. I accelerated the timeline on the simulation, and discovered that not only will Skylar lose her powers forever, but on Tuesday, her limbs will explode, and she'll die." Horace explained.

Y/n covered her mouth with her hand as upcoming tears stung her eyes.

"So if Skylar doesn't get her powers back, she'll die on Tuesday?" Oliver asked.

"No, no, her arms will explode on Tuesday. She'll die on Thursday."

"Oh, I'm so glad we got that cleared up." Y/n commented bitterly, her voice squeaking slightly as a lump formed in her throat. Kaz wrapped his arm around her shoulders, Y/n immediately giving in as she laid her head in the nape of his neck.

"I've done everything I can. All we can do now is make her comfortable. So give her these." Horace said as he held up cheetah print slippers. "It'll be like wearing a hug on her feet...Until her feet explode, which will also happen on Tuesday."

Kaz's eyes widened as he thought of an idea. "Wait. Okay, we have a possible cure." He told Horace, Y/n lifting her head, but Kaz's arm never left its place.

"Right!" Oliver said, looking down at the beaker in his hand. "Horace, can you run the simulation with this serum? Maybe it'll work."

As Horace took the beaker, Kaz dropped his arm and took Y/n's hand into his. They all went around the simulator computer and Horace put a sample of the serum into the machine. Horace okayed the computer to run the test and in seconds, Skylar's head blew up. Y/n gasped and covered her mouth with her hand, before hiding her face in Kaz's shoulder.

"If it makes you feel any better, that was already gonna happen on Wednesday." Horace said to Oliver. The fact did not make anyone feel any better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 1.7K 24
(POSSIBLY WILL BE REWRITTEN IN THE FUTURE!) Bree, Chase, and Lucy are back with a new adventure waiting to start, but they have a new team. Oliver, K...
325K 5.3K 24
(STORY HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED! BUT PLEASE STILL READ) Lindsey lives with her older brother. Her father is in the navy and is overseas, which means tha...
4.2K 195 32
After the city is taken over by the army of shape-shifters. Reese gets the list of superheroes, and Glitch takes control of Harper's life almost comp...
66.5K 1.2K 22
❝𝑇𝐻𝐸𝑅𝐸'𝑆 𝐹𝐴𝑀𝐼𝐿𝑌 𝐼𝑁 𝑇𝑂𝐺𝐸𝑇𝐻𝐸𝑅𝑁𝐸𝑆𝑆.❞ 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒆𝒔. 𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒃𝒐𝒅...