๐–๐„ ๐‚๐€๐ ๐๐„ ๐‡๐„๐‘๐Ž๐„๐’...

By moon_night03

"been here all along, so why can't you see you belong with me " Y/n finds herself at a top-secret hospital fo... More

๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐Ÿ - ๐Ÿ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ - ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ?!
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ - ๐ฌ๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ - ๐š ๐ซ๐ข๐๐จ๐ง๐ค๐ฎ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ฎ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ - ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐๐๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ - ๐Ÿ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ” - ๐ ๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐š ๐œ๐š๐ฉ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ "๐ฃ"
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ• - ๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ฒ๐œ๐ก!
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ– - ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ— - ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ - ๐ค๐š๐ณ๐ณ๐ข๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ - ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฉ ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ฒ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ - ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐š๐ง๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ž!!
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ - ๐œ๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐œ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ž๐ฌ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ - ๐ง๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ฎ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” - ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ ๐ญ๐จ...
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• - ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ข๐ž๐ซ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– - ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— - ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ - ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐œ๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ - ๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐Ÿ - ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ
authors note
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ - ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ค๐ฒ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ญ. ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ - ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ฅ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ - ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ช๐ฎ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฆ ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ - ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ - ๐œ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐ค๐š๐ณ

978 30 6
By moon_night03

- ͙۪۪̥ ̊┊❛ [  COPY KAZ ] ❜┊ ̊ ͙۪۪̥◌

"We thought you didn't remember us."

OLIVER GRUNTED as he struggled to pull a heavy metal cart across the hospital's lobby, while Kaz sat on the cart.

"Hey guys, what's going on?" Y/n asked as she approached them.

"Nothing much. What's going on with you?" Kaz asked with a smile while Oliver glared at him. Before Y/n could answer, Kaz was distracted by Horace walking in. He jumped off the cart and faked pushing it from behind.

"Oliver, put some muscle into it!" Kaz accused. "Do I have to do everything myself?" He added loudly as he looked at Horace, who stood next to Y/n.

"Kids, I've been impressed with your contributions lately and I'm prepared to promote you to the next secret level of Mighty Med," Horace explained. "-where you'll behold miraculous wonders so secret that if I try to tell you, this happens." The three teens quickly covered their ears as an alarm sounded out of Horace's mouth, while an alert sign covered his lips.

"Cool!" Oliver excitedly exclaimed. "And loud," he added.

"But first, you'll have to take an extensive practical exam tomorrow where you'll need to demonstrate your skills." Horace told them.

"Yo, I'll show you my skills right now." Kaz said with a chuckle as he pushed his way in front of them. Y/n face palmed as Kaz started to break dance embarrassingly bad. He looked back up at Horace as he was handed three medical books. "Oh, medical skills."

"Wow. Thank you for the opportunity, Horace." Y/n smiled as she and Oliver grabbed a book. "We will all study super hard," Y/n added, taking a long glance at Kaz. "-and not go to the Domain and goof off,"

"And not ride anyone's coattails. Right, Kaz?" Oliver continued through gritted teeth while Y/n smiled up at him.

"Fine." Kaz sighed looking between the twins. "But is there a website where a cartoon mouse explains all this to me?" He asked Horace.

"Oh come on, Kaz." Horace sighed before brightening. "Of course, there is. But to access the website, you need the secret password, which is..." The three covered their ears again as Horace's mouth made the alert sound again.

*⃝ *⃝ *⃝

"HE'S IN HERE." Y/n called to Oliver as she gestured toward the doors of the Domain.

"I can't believe him." Oliver mumbled angrily as he went to open the door. "Kaz! We've been looking all over for you." Oliver said as the two entered the Domain. "What are you doing in the Domain?"

"Uh, what, he's always here." Wallace squeaked from next to Kaz.

"Much more than Clyde would like." Kaz added.

"Not that he'd know what Clyde would like. How would he?" Wallace quizzed.

"Yeah, it's not like I'm Clyde pretending to be me." Kaz chuckled before he and Wallace shrugged and waved their hands.

"Okay?" Y/n trailed off as she pushed her glasses back up, squinting her eyes as Wallace walked away.

"I can't believe after the discussion we had at work yesterday, and what you promised, you come here instead?" Oliver huffed.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have come here instead. Not after what I promised. And the discussion we had. At work yesterday." Kaz stated as if he had no idea what they were talking about. On reasons unknown by Oliver and Y/n, he didn't know what they were talking about.

"Kaz," Y/n sighed as she rubbed her temple.

"You have no idea why I'm upset, do you?" Oliver asked.

"Sure I do. You're mad because I...stole your girlfr..." Kaz trailed off. Oliver and Y/n looked at each other as their eyebrows furrowed. "-Fried potato recipe...nut butter sand...castle-making trophy?"

"You know what? Forget you. We're going to...You know where, to study for the test, by ourselves. You may not mind not learning the mysteries of...Mac! Mac! Mac!" Oliver imitated the alarm sound. "But I do. Come on, Y/n." Oliver said as he went to leave the Domain.

"Yeah, I'll be right there." Y/n called to Oliver as he left. She glanced over at Wallace as she took a step closer to Kaz. She looked back at him, her brows knitted together in concern. "Are you okay?" She asked.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" Kaz chirped, not fully meeting the girl's eye as she looked deeply at him.

"You're just...not really acting yourself."

"I assure you I am completely okay. Fantastic really!" Kaz chirped again, looking back quickly at Wallace.

"Okay. Just..." She put her hand on his forearm and gave it a gentle squeeze. An action that would have made the real Kaz's heart jump out of his chest, but this Kaz's face contorted into confusion and looked at his arm slightly disgusted. "Make sure you study, okay?"

"Could you take your hand off my arm?" Kaz asked with clear disgust.

"Oh." Y/n muttered as she retracted her hand and pulled it to her chest. Her cheeks burned red as she looked down. "Sorry. I'll see you later." She mumbled quickly as she tried not to let his tone affect her. She quickly turned on her heels and walked out of the Domain.

"What's wrong?" Oliver asked, who was standing a few feet away from the door. Y/n adjusted her glasses before she began to pull on her fingers.

"Something's just up with him today." Y/n said as Oliver put his arm around her shoulders.

"No kidding." Oliver scoffed as he rolled his eyes.

*⃝ *⃝ *⃝

"OH, LOOK he's back." Oliver grumbled as he gestured to Kaz, who was now in the lobby of the hospital. Oliver sighed before he walked up to Kaz, Y/n following in suit, her textbook in her hands.

"Kaz, stop following us. Look, I'm not helping you and neither should Y/n. If you fail this test, it's your problem, not mine." Oliver told him sternly.

"Kids, I forgot to tell you something." Horace said as he approached the three. "Since I hired you as a team, if he fails the test, it's your problem, not mine. Oh, and you'll all be cubed. Good talk!"

"What?" Oliver questioned.

"If your skills don't rise to the next level, we'll have no further use for you, and since you know all about Mighty Med..." Horace made a creaking noise as he guided his hand across his neck. Oliver and Y/n's eyes widened. "Excuse me, I have something stuck in my throat. I meant to say..." He made another creaking noise as he made a crushing motion with his hands. Horace smiled before walking away.

Oliver and Y/n quickly took Kaz to the rec room to study. Before them laid a fake plastic body on a gurney.

"Okay, here's the plan. Until you prove to us you're ready to pass this test, you are not leaving this room." Oliver explained.

"I have a better plan, I leave this room." Kaz said before trying to make his way to the door, but Y/n stopped him.

"Kaz, this is important. If we pass this test, we'll get to learn all about...Mac! Mac! Mac!" Y/n told him.

"Oh, and also we won't be cubed!" Oliver added. "Now, show us the procedure of 33A."

"Um, sure. No problem."

Minutes later, Oliver and Y/n squirmed as they had workout bands tying their hands to their legs so they were in a cradled position.

"Um, procedure 33A is administering nose drops." Y/n told him.

"Oh, you said procedure 33A. I thought you said to tie you up like a turkey. I should go get my earwax removed." Kaz said quickly before running out of the room.

"That's procedure 33B." Oliver called to him, though it was no use.

Y/n sighed as she put her head back on the floor.

"Something is definitely wrong with him." She muttered.

*⃝ *⃝ *⃝

"HEY GUYS, do you have a sec?" Skylar asked as she walked into the rec room where Oliver and Y/n were squirming to get their hands free. "I need to talk to you about something."

"Uh, could you maybe untie us first?" Oliver asked.

"In a minute. Stop making everything about you. This is why I just talk to Y/n." Skylar scoffed before she sat down. "Anyway, I don't want to embarrass anyone by using names, but...There's a guy I know who I see all the time who has a crush on me. And I think I need to tell him how I feel."

"I couldn't agree more. You should definitely tell him. You know the old saying, honesty is the best policy." Oliver answered quickly as Y/n glasses slowly fell off her face.

"Well, I don't feel the same way towards him. In fact, I find him kind of repulsive." Skylar explained.

Y/n giggled as Oliver's face dropped.

"Honesty is bad. Never be honest. You know the old saying, honesty is the worst policy." Oliver told her.

"Then how do I let him down without hurting his feelings?"

"Why let him down? It's probably easier to just go out with the guy, and over time, you'll find him less and less repulsive. But give it a few years, really kick the tires."

"I don't think I could ever go out with Alan." Skylar sighed. "Although I would certainly enjoy kicking him in the tires."

"Alan? Alan has a crush on you?" Oliver asked with a laugh. "Then tell him the truth, because you know the old saying, honesty is the best, and worst, but mostly best policy."

"Just let him down easy Sky. Try not to really hurt his feelings while you're sort of hurting his feelings." Y/n told her and Oliver nodded.

"Now could you please untie us?" Oliver asked.

"Not yet. I mean, how often do you get a truly captive audience? So I'm thinking about changing my hair. Bangs? Or no bangs?" Skylar asked as she put fake bangs to her forehead.

After finally convincing Skylar to untie them, she helped them. Y/n stood up as she put on her glasses.

"I can't believe Kaz. Because he didn't study, horace is going to turn us three into three-dimensional solid polyhedrons with six square faces of equal sizes." Oliver squeaked. "And I changed my mind. Bangs."

"But if you get them, make sure they're swoopy, not straight down." Y/n added.

"All right. We need to find Kaz." Oliver stated, going back to what they were talking about. Y/n nodded and the two left the rec room to find Kaz.

They walked into the lobby to find two guards holding Kaz.

"Horace, what's going on?" Y/n asked.

"I'm making Kaz into a paperweight. Oops!" Horace groaned as he bent down into a machine and grabbed a green cube. "We left Jerome from accounting in here. Teach you to steal pencils."

"This is because Kaz failed the exam?" Oliver asked. "So then we're next? Please, can;t you give us a makeup test?"

"Your makeup looks fine. Very natural. And this isn't because of the exam. It's because I have no choice. As fond as I've grown of you, you betrayed me, and even worse, you betrayed Mighty Med. So you have to go in the cubing chamber." One of the guards hung his head and stepped towards the chamber. "Not you, Marcel! Kaz!"

The guards guided Kaz towards the chamber as he squirmed. Y/n bit on the inside of her cheek as she pulled on her fingers.

"But Kaz would never betray Mighty Med. He's the most loyal person I know." Oliver reasoned.

"He's right. So don't cube me, just cube him." Kaz defended.

"Maybe loyal isn't the right word." Oliver muttered.

"He's not a traitor. Please, Horace, don't cube him." Y/n begged.

"Fine, if you're going to whine about it," Horace rolled his eyes before he grabbed a device from the desk behind him. "I'll only erase his memory and banish him from Mighty Med forever." Horace said.

"What?" Oliver's eyes widened.

"No!" Y/n yelled as Horace aimed the device at Kaz. She grabbed Horace's arm but it was too late to stop him. Kaz walked out of the chamber and looked around.

"Kaz?" Oliver called.

"Kaz?" Y/n's voice quivered as she put her hand on his arm. "Do you know us?"

"Us. Us? Us? Nope. Not ringing a bell." Kaz shrugged, not taking in the state Y/n and Oliver were in. "Also, what's a bell?"

"Throw him out!" Horace demanded.

Y/n pressed her lips into a firm line as her vision blurred.

"Kaz has no memory of our friendship?" Oliver said as a doctor walked towards the two. Y/n sucked in a breath as tears slipped out, her mind numbing as Oliver's voice faded out.

"Y/n?" She heard a voice call out to her. Her shoulder was tapped repeatedly by Oliver.

"What Oliver?" She asked, annoyed. Oliver spun her around and her eyes widened as Kaz stood in front of them. "Kaz?"

"Horace just sicced the guards on me, but I don't know why. I'm totally wearing a shirt." Kaz explained, confused and frantic. His eyebrows knitted together in concern at Y/n's state. "What happened? Why are you crying?" He asked gently.

Y/n vision blurred again before she wrapped her arms around Kaz's neck. Going on her tiptoes to hug him but still pulled him down in the process. Confused, Kaz wrapped his arms around the small of her back, giving Oliver a look to ask what was going on, but Oliver wasn't any help. Bouncing on his feet Oliver quickly gave Kaz and Y/n a quick hug before pulling away, Y/n still holding on, afraid that if she let go he would disappear.

"You know us. You know us." Oliver said excitedly.

"Of course I know you. You're my best friends Y/n and Oliver. And when he gets excited he shouts everything twice." Kaz said as he continued to squeeze Y/n, hearing a continuous string of sniffles.

"That's right. That's right. I do. I do." Oliver chirped.

"We thought you didn't remember us." Y/n said as she finally let go and wiped her eyes.

"What are you doing here?" Horace asked. "And didn't I just erase your memory?"

"Wait, you kicked out Kaz and erased his memory, and yet he's right here and remembers us." Y/n pulled away from Kaz, remembering their encounter at the Domain. "A villain must have impersonated Kaz to get access to Mighty Med."

"Well, that would explain why Kaz tried to steal my all-powerful amulet. And used the word amulet. That's way beyond his vocabulary."

"I have bad vocabulary?" Kaz chuckled. "The word is pronounced ambulance."

"You are Kaz! So that was a villain impersonating you. But who?" Horace questioned.

"Wait, a villain's impersonating me? Villains know who I am? That is...awesome!" Kaz exclaimed with a smile.

"No one has any use for the dyad of Nebulon other than Catastrophe, the most powerful villain ever to terrorize the galaxy. But he was defeated years ago, and split into two separate beings, each of them pathetic and nearly powerless." Horace explained.

"The two beings must still be alive somewhere. But where?" Y/n questioned.

*⃝ *⃝ *⃝

"NOW, the final test question, what do you do when a hero is infested with Zandorian parasites?" Horace asked as he pulled up a cloth on the crusher's stomach revealing the problem. The three teens gagged as they turned their heads away.

"I think I'm going to throw up." Y/n groaned.

"Correct. Vomit is indeed the cure for Zandorian parasites. Congratulations! You all passed! You will no longer be normos." Horace announced.

"What?" Kaz asked as the three teens' eyes widened. "You're giving us powers?"

"Nope, I'm giving you titles. You will now be chief resident normos." Horace told them as he gave them three small name clips.

"Sweet! Oh, do we get a raise?" Oliver asked.

"Nope."

"Do we get a bonus?" Kaz asked.

"Nope. In fact, the cost of these name tags is coming out of your paycheck. But you do get to see this. Follow me!" Horace announced before he guided them through the hospital. On their walk to wherever Horace was taking them, Kaz and Y/n stayed back.

"Hey is everything okay? You've been acting weird since yesterday when we figured out a villain was impersonating me." Kaz asked.

"It's just...when we were at the Domain yesterday, you kind of hurt my feelings." Y/n explained. Kaz's face twisted in confusion.

"I was never at the Domain yesterday."

Y/n eyes widened in realization.

"It must have been the villain, not you. I was wondering why you were acting weird. That makes so much sense now." Y/n said, mainly to herself.

"What happened that hurt your feelings?" Kaz asked.

"Oh. It doesn't matter anymore. I'm good." Y/n replied with a closed smile as her cheeks dusted pink.

"Okay." Kaz shrugged, returning the smile.

Horace took them to an unknown room and showed them the secret that caused Horace's mouth to make the alarm. Something the teens could only see but still not say.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.6K 919 23
Being a level 13 superhero isn't all it's cracked out to be, especially when you don't want to be a hero. Cassie has hidden her high levelled powers...
1.8K 71 8
"He is just a really annoying friend" that's what she told herself, but her heart had other idea's. Unfold this magnificent and heart stopping love s...
49.2K 1.1K 16
" ฮน'ะผ no longer ั•ฯ…rprฮนั•ed anyะผore" ะฝe ั•ะฝooฤธ ะฝฮนั• ะฝead. "yoฯ… need ั‚o ั•ั‚op pฯ…ั•ะฝฮนng yoฯ…rั•elา“ away า“roะผ people" โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š...
21.7K 418 26
Bella lives with her older and twin brother. Her father is in the navy and is overseas, which means that Jace has to take care of his sister and brot...