𝐖𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐄𝐒...

moon_night03 द्वारा

"been here all along, so why can't you see you belong with me " Y/n finds herself at a top-secret hospital fo... अधिक

𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝟏 - 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝟎𝟎𝟏 - 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥?!
𝟎𝟎𝟐 - 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞
𝟎𝟎𝟑 - 𝐚 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐤𝐮𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟎𝟎𝟒 - 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐬
𝟎𝟎𝟓 - 𝐟𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬
𝟎𝟎𝟔 - 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 "𝐣"
𝟎𝟎𝟕 - 𝐩𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡!
𝟎𝟎𝟖 - 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝟎𝟎𝟗 - 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟𝐢𝐬𝐡
𝟎𝟏𝟎 - 𝐤𝐚𝐳𝐳𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞
𝟎𝟏𝟏 - 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐩 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐲
𝟎𝟏𝟐 - 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞!!
𝟎𝟏𝟑 - 𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐜𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬
𝟎𝟏𝟓 - 𝐜𝐨𝐩𝐲 𝐤𝐚𝐳
𝟎𝟏𝟔 - 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨...
𝟎𝟏𝟕 - 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐢𝐞𝐫
𝟎𝟏𝟖 - 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝟎𝟏𝟗 - 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫
𝟎𝟐𝟎 - 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝟎𝟐𝟏 - 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝟐 - 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥
authors note
𝟎𝟐𝟐 - 𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐬𝐤𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐩𝐭. 𝟐
𝟎𝟐𝟑 - 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐥
𝟎𝟐𝟒 - 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐦 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐩
𝟎𝟐𝟓 - 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐭

𝟎𝟏𝟒 - 𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐨 𝐟𝐥𝐮

870 26 12
moon_night03 द्वारा

- ͙۪۪̥ ̊┊❛ [ NORMO FLU ] ❜┊ ̊ ͙۪۪̥◌

"You don't look so good."

KAZ AND Skylar watched as a girl pushed a guy in the hallway, causing all his books to fall out of his grasp.

"Something weird's going on. Have you noticed no one's been getting along lately?" Kaz said to Skylar. Skylar pushed him and pinned him against the lockers.

"What's that supposed to mean? Are you saying I'm not easy to get along with?" Skylar yelled in his face.

"Wasn't saying that before, but I am now."

"Kaz, I'm glad you finally found somebody else to hit on instead of me." Stephanie said as Oliver and Y/n walked up to the group. Y/n's eyes were puffy and red, the tip of her nose was red and she held a box of tissues in her hands.

"Who, Connie? Why would I hit on Connie?" Kaz asked.

"Why wouldn't you hit on Connie?" Stephanie adds. Skylar pinned Kaz to the locker once more.

"So I'm not good enough for you to hit on?"

"Yeah, Connie's cute." Oliver adds, which gets him pinned to a locker.

"Who are you calling cute?" Skylar asks Oliver.

"I wasn't saying that you aren't cute, I was..." Kaz says but is interrupted by getting pinned again.

"Who are you calling not cute?" Skylar scowled.

"So by negative inference, you are calling her cute! Stop hitting on Connie!" Oliver yelled.

"Ooh, fight, fight, fight!" Gus yelled.

"What are you talking about? I'm not fighting Kaz." Oliver asked, annoyed.

"Why? He's not good enough for you to fight with?" Stephanie asked.

"No, I'm not fighting him because he's my friend." Oliver explained.

Skylar pinned him again.

"Oh, and I'm not your friend?"

"Fight, fight, fight!" Gus yelled.

"I'm not fighting Connie."

"That's right. Nobody is fighting Connie." Kaz adds before getting pinned again.

"Hey, I don't need you to stick up for me."

"Fight, fight, fight!" Gus yelled.

"Connie, just let it be." Y/n spoke as she put a cold hand on Skylar's shoulder. Skylar grabbed Y/n and pinned her against a locker.

Y/n groaned as she now had a headache on top of her other headache. The tissue box clung to her chest.

"You can't tell me what to do!"

Before Y/n could respond she grabbed a tissue as her hands started making a small flapping motion. In confusion, Skylar let go and stepped away from her. Y/n placed the tissue to her nose as she sneezed.

"You don't look so good." Kaz said from next to Y/n, his voice holding concern that Y/n's brain could not comprehend at the moment. Skylar pinned him again.

"How dare you say she doesn't look good!"

"Fight, fight, fight!" Gus yelled again, making Y/n roll her eyes as she pushed up her glasses.

"Kids, stop picking on Connie. What's wrong with you, fighting a girl?" Mr. Patterson, a janitor, said as he pulled Skylar and Kaz apart.

"We weren't fighting, Mr. Patterson." Kaz told him.

"Are you saying I don't know a fight when I see one?"

"Fight, fight, fight!"

"Oh, now you wanna fight a teacher."

"I don't wanna fight anyone." Kaz protests. "Gus just keeps saying "fight, fight, fight"!"

"There's a fight? Where?" Gus asks before walking away.

*⃝ *⃝ *⃝

SKYLAR AND KAZ were guided outside by Mr. Patterson for a punishment for the fighting.

"This isn't fair. Why isn't Oliver getting in trouble?" Kaz asked.

"Because he ran away, and they don't pay me enough to chase people. And how that little man carried that girl, is the biggest mystery that I have ever seen. Now drop down and give me fifty sit-ups." Mr. Patterson ordered.

*⃝ *⃝ *⃝

"OLIVER COULD you put me—" Y/n said as Oliver carried her into Mighty Med. Y/n clutched a tissue in her hand as they started flapping, she brought the tissue to her nose and she sneezed. "-down."

"You need to stay here, Y/n. You're sick." Oliver told her as he set her down.

"I am not sick." Y/n told him as she rubbed her eyes.

"Just, lay down for a bit." Oliver said as he guided his sister to a gurney.

"Fine, but only so I can prove that I am not—" Y/n sneezed. "-sick."

"Yeah, yeah." Oliver said as he scrunched up his nose.

Oliver pulled the blanket off the gurney and guided Y/n to sit down. He took off her glasses and set them on the table next to the gurney before taking off her shoes.

"Okay, down you go." Oliver said as he placed the tissue box next to the pillow and helped Y/n lay down.

"Thanks Oliver." Y/n said before she yawned and Oliver placed the blanket over her.

"No problem." Oliver told her as she curled up into the blanket. Oliver walked over to the desks and quickly squirted hand sanitizer onto his hand before letting out a satisfying sighing. Oliver spotted Horace and quickly went over to him.

"Horace, could you watch Y/n? She's sick. Make sure that when she wakes up she doesn't try to help patients or anything."

"No problemo. I got you covered." Horace replied with a smile.

"Thanks." Oliver said as he patted Horace's arm, before leaving Mighty Med.

Horace walked over to the gurney where a sleeping Y/n laid, her mouth open since her nose was stuffy.

Horace shivered. "Ugh! Normo flu."

*⃝ *⃝ *⃝

AN HOUR LATER Y/n woke up, not feeling any better.

"Oliver!" She called as she rubbed her itchy eyes. No answer. "Oliver!"

Horace walked in and went over to Y/n's gurney.

"Oliver's not here. He requested that I watch you today." Horace told her. Y/n quickly grabbed a tissue and sneezed before blowing her nose. Horace's nose scrunched up in disgust.

"Where is he?" She asked.

"He's trying to get Alan to try normo food." Horace explained.

"Ugh. Could you, uh, get me some water?" Y/n asked as she rubbed her eyes again.

"Sure!" Horace replied with a smile before walking off.

Y/n hissed as her eyes stung from itching them. She shivered as she pulled her feet underneath the blanket.

*⃝ *⃝ *⃝

A WHILE LATER, Y/n sat miserably in her bed.

The tissues she had used lay in a big garbage can next to her. She turned to her side looking for a tissue and she didn't have any left.

She looked to see Alan comeing through the lobby of the hospital. At least she thought it could be Alan, without her glasses and her itching eyes the only thing she could see was a blob of a sweater vest.

"Alan!" She called, quickly getting his attention.

"AH!" Alan screamed as he caught sight of Y/n. "You look horrible. Gross!"

Y/n rolled her eyes.

"Could you get me more tissues?" She asked.

"No! Uncle Horace said you used all the tissues in the hospital. And I'm not helping you. Ugh!" Alan yelled before stomping off.

Y/n groaned. "Could you at least get Oliver!" She called.

"No!" Alan replied.

Y/n grabbed her phone and tried to call Oliver but he didn't answer. So she called Kaz, who answered.

*⃝   *⃝   *⃝

AS GUS PUT his arm around Stephanie, Kaz was about to protest when his phone began to ring. He grabbed his phone from his pocket and saw Y/n's caller ID. So he answered.

"Yes? I'm kind of in the middle of something?" Kaz asked, slightly annoyed.

"Kaz!" Y/n groaned, her voice raspy. Kaz suddenly remembered seeing her sick this morning. "Oliver won't answer his phone and he's nowhere to be found. Alan won't help me, Horace is gone, and I need tissues. For a hospital they have a pretty low supply." Y/n told him. "And I have this gigantic pulsing headache! I'm really sorry to bother you , but can you please come here?" In all the commotion, Kaz could hear it in her voice that Y/n was on the brink of tears.

Kaz looked between Skylar, Stephanie, Gus, and the pile of ash on the floor. To say his day was a little crazy would be an understatement.

"Yeah, I'm on my way. Just hang on until I get there okay?" Kaz told her, trying to be soothing. For Y/n, it was.

"Okay." Y/n sighed before a sniffle was heard. Kaz's face twisted in guilt, feeling bad that he wasn't there to help her.

"Y/n needs my help." Kaz quickly explained to Skylar before running out of the room. Stephanie looked at Skylar confused.

"Oh, he's in love with this girl, who he's been best friends with for a really long time, and is also his best friend's sister. And the girl is also in love with him, but neither of them know that they are in love with each other and they are oblivious to each other's feelings. It's very entertaining to watch, but it also hurts to watch if that makes sense?" Skylar quickly explained. Stephanie and Gus looked at each other before slowly nodding.

*⃝   *⃝   *⃝

"I'M HERE! I'm here!" Kaz yelled as he entered Mighty Med with three big grocery bags on his arms. He spotted Y/n's bed and quickly made his way over to her and set down the bags next to her bed. Y/n smiled gratefully at him while he held up a hand to her as he caught his breath. Kaz took a deep breath as he placed his hand on his hips. His chest tugged not only from his frantic running, but from the state he found Y/n in. Her hair was tangled in a bun on top of her head, behind her glasses her eyes were red and puffy on the inner corners, her nose looked like it had a slight rash on the tip and her whole nose was red, her face was pale and she was under three sheets of not very warm hospital blankets.

"Okay." Kaz started before he dug into the bags and began to pull stuff out. "I grabbed a bunch of tissue boxes. They had different kinds, so I grabbed all of them. Soft, lotion, small, big, triangle, absorbent, everything. I grabbed dinner, because I'm hungry, and I figured you were too. I got eye drops, cause I know your eyes get dry and itchy when you're sick. Cold and flu medicine, pain medicine for your head aches, water, fuzzy socks because your feet get cold easily. And then I found this sweatshirt with Tecton on it." Kaz said happily as he held up the sweatshirt.

"Thank you so much, Kaz. You didn't have to get me all this stuff, I just asked for tissues." Y/n said as Kaz handed her the sweatshirt.

"Yeah, well. I wanted to help you get better and this is all the stuff I knew you needed." Kaz said with a shrug as he sat down by Y/n's feet.

"Thank you, Kaz." Y/n said as she held the sweatshirt to her chest.

"You're welcome." Kaz said with a smile that made Y/n heart do flips. "You really need these eye drops, your eyes are looking rough." Kaz said as he handed her the eye drops.

Y/n took off her glasses and used the eye drops as Oliver entered the main hospital area.

"Woah. What's all this stuff for?" Oliver asked as he walked up to Y/n's bed.

"It's for Y/n, since someone wasn't here to take care of her." Kaz said as he glared at Oliver and Y/n put her glasses back on.

"I told Horace to watch her." Oliver said as he put his hands up in surrender.

"Horace said you were trying to get Alan try normo food." Y/n said as she crossed her arms.

"You did what?" Kaz asked.

"Yeah, you would not believe what I had to do to get him to try a slice of pizza."

"Well, you guys aren't going to believe the day I've had." Kaz adds as he gathers his and Y/n's food.

*⃝ *⃝ *⃝

KAZ SAT IN a desk chair at the end of Y/n's bed in Mighty Med, while Oliver sat on the other side.

Kaz unwrapped a sandwich that he got at the store and handed it to Y/n, who was now wearing the sweatshirt that Kaz got her, which was much too big for her, but she knew that Kaz knew she liked sweatshirts to be big on her.

"So, Dr. Wrath was the reason that no one at school was getting along." Kaz continued to explain as he grabbed his sandwich.

"So what happened to Dr. Wrath?" Oliver asked as he seasoned his spaghetti. Y/n took a bite of her sandwich before looking around her for her water. Kaz grabbed it from next to him and handed it to her. She smiled in thanks before taking a sip from a straw that Kaz said she desperately "needed".

"I'll give you a hint. That's not oregano." Kaz answered, making Oliver spit out his spaghetti.

Alan stormed over to the group as Y/n and Kaz laughed.

"Oliver, I can't believe you didn't tell me I was an elderly Chinese woman." Alan scolded.

"You were? I didn't notice." Oliver chuckled nervously.

"Well, it doesn't matter, because after a few hours, I changed back. But it was worth it. That pizza was amazing."

Alan turned to Kaz and spotted his sandwich.

"Ooh. Is that a normo Turkey sandwich?" Alan asked.

"Yeah?"

"Can I have the rest?" Alan asked as he already took the sandwich.

"Alan, I don't think that's a good idea." Oliver told him.

"Why not? Pizza caused the problem, not all normo food." Alan told him before he took a bite of the sandwich.

The group looked at him in shock as his head began to grow smaller.

"See? I'm fine." Alan told them before walking away as the group looked at each other. "Pinheads." Alan said as he rolled his eyes.

*⃝ *⃝ *⃝

"KAZ." Oliver said as he waved his hand in front of Kaz's face. Kaz's gaze had been stuck on Y/n's sleeping figure on the gurney. The boys had moved to the main desk area so Y/n good get more sleep.

"Hmm? What?" Kaz asked as he turned to Oliver. Oliver looked between his best friend and his sister.

"I know something is going on. I'm not stupid Kaz." Oliver told him.

"What are you talking about?" Kaz asked. Oliver sighed.

"Kaz, do you like Y/n?" He asked.

Kaz looked at him for a second before clearing his throat with a smile.

"Yeah, of course I like Y/n she's one of my best friends."

"No, Kaz. Do you...Do you love Y/n?" Oliver asked.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about." Kaz replied.

"Come on Kaz. I see the way you look at her. That time Skyler pranked us and we thought we were going to die, you were gonna tell her weren't you? You weren't going to tell her the same thing you told me, you were going to confess your feelings. And-and today, with the three large bags of stuff for her. Ever since I've known you, you have never cared more for a person than you have Y/n. It just took me a while to finally notice. So tell me the truth Kaz. Are you in love with my sister?" Oliver asked.

"Yes." Kaz muttered as he looked at the desk. He looked up at Oliver. "I am in love with Y/n."

Oliver sighed. "Why haven't you told her yet?" Oliver asked, slightly annoyed.

"I don't know. Wait. You're not mad?" Kaz asked. He had expected Oliver to be mad at Kaz for loving Y/n. It's his twin sister after all.

"No, I'm not mad. It's my best friend and my sister. I'm just annoyed at how I figured out how long you've liked her and how you still haven't told her." Oliver explained.

"W-well, what if she doesn't feel the same? It will totally ruin our friendship."

"Doesn't feel the same." Oliver whispered to himself in disbelief. Kaz is dumber than he thought. And that's a pretty low bar. "Are you serious? Of course she feels the same." Oliver told him.

"How do you know?" Kaz asked.

"I don't know, maybe because I'm her twin brother. And you know how she adjusts her glasses when she's nervous?" Oliver asked. Kaz nodded. "Have you ever noticed how much more she does it around you?"

"Not really." Kaz said. Of course Kaz knew what he was talking about. He just didn't want to admit it to Oliver that Kaz noticed everything Y/n did. From how much she touches her glasses to the exact way her face moves when she's thinking.

"Take a look bud. That alone should tell you enough." Oliver said as he got down from his chair. He patted Kaz on the back and walked away. Kaz moved his gaze back to Y/n's sleeping figure. He put his elbow on the desk and made a fist before resting his cheek on it.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

2.2K 31 5
Kaz x Reader x Oliver Follows some of the plots of Lab Rats/Mighty Med/Lab Rats Elite Force. Note: Timelines will be a little off, and will be loose...
67 0 10
Cody had always kept to herself, she went to school, did homework, went to work at Mighty Med, and then repeat. Well, that would continue to be the c...
326K 5.3K 24
(STORY HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED! BUT PLEASE STILL READ) Lindsey lives with her older brother. Her father is in the navy and is overseas, which means tha...
3.9K 120 17
After Mr Davenport decides the team has to split up, Bree, Chase and Harper are sent on a new mission with a new team named Elite Force. Joining forc...