𝐖𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐄𝐒...

By moon_night03

"been here all along, so why can't you see you belong with me " Y/n finds herself at a top-secret hospital fo... More

𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝟏 - 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝟎𝟎𝟏 - 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥?!
𝟎𝟎𝟐 - 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞
𝟎𝟎𝟑 - 𝐚 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐤𝐮𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟎𝟎𝟒 - 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐬
𝟎𝟎𝟓 - 𝐟𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬
𝟎𝟎𝟔 - 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 "𝐣"
𝟎𝟎𝟕 - 𝐩𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡!
𝟎𝟎𝟖 - 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝟎𝟎𝟗 - 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟𝐢𝐬𝐡
𝟎𝟏𝟎 - 𝐤𝐚𝐳𝐳𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞
𝟎𝟏𝟏 - 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐩 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐲
𝟎𝟏𝟐 - 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞!!
𝟎𝟏𝟒 - 𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐨 𝐟𝐥𝐮
𝟎𝟏𝟓 - 𝐜𝐨𝐩𝐲 𝐤𝐚𝐳
𝟎𝟏𝟔 - 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨...
𝟎𝟏𝟕 - 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐢𝐞𝐫
𝟎𝟏𝟖 - 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝟎𝟏𝟗 - 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫
𝟎𝟐𝟎 - 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝟎𝟐𝟏 - 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝟐 - 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥
authors note
𝟎𝟐𝟐 - 𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐬𝐤𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐩𝐭. 𝟐
𝟎𝟐𝟑 - 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐥
𝟎𝟐𝟒 - 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐦 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐩
𝟎𝟐𝟓 - 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐭

𝟎𝟏𝟑 - 𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐜𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬

733 22 5
By moon_night03

- ͙۪۪̥ ̊┊❛ [ CAPTAIN MCCHEESY TIGHTS ] ❜┊ ̊ ͙۪۪̥◌

"He's from the 50's."

AS OLIVER RAN A TEST, Y/n stood behind him, looking through Captain Atomics paper's, Kaz stood over her shoulder looking through them with her.

"Guys, I think I know what's wrong. Help me turn him over." Oliver told them. Y/n set the papers down on the cart as Kaz helped Oliver turn Captain Atomic to his side. Oliver flipped up the back of Atomics' suit, revealing a broken battery plugged into his back. "See?"

"Parapluie!" Kaz exclaimed.

"What?" Y/n questioned.

"That's the French word for umbrella." Kaz explained with a proud smile.

"Kids, what's the problem?" Horace asked as he rushed over to them.

"Captain Atom's atomic battery is corroded." Oliver explained. "I should have examined him before I encouraged him to fight. We've gotta replace his battery or he'll die. Do you have any replacements?"

"Oh, we have plenty of those." Horace replied.

"Where?" Oliver asked, relieved.

"In 1953." Horace added. "That was the last year we manufactured atomic batteries. It turned out the main component, uradium 7, had some unpleasant side effects."

"What kind of side effects?" Kaz asked.

"Let's just say Dr. Glowhead wasn't born that way." He muttered to them. Just then, Dr. Glowhead walked over to them with a bright smile. "Hey, I was just talking about you." Horace said with a quick smile as he signed the clipboard and watched Dr. Glowhead walk away before turning back to the teens.

"This is all my fault." Oliver sighed. Y/n's eyebrows furrowed, feeling bad for her brother. Then she thought of an idea.

"Horace, can you use the wormhole transporter to send us back to 1953 so we can get an atomic battery?" She suggested.

"No. Are you kidding me? I don't wanna get stuck in a wormhole." Kaz fibbed. Although what he said was completely true, he was mainly saying it for Y/n's benefit. He just really didn't want her to get stuck in a wormhole for the rest of her life.

"Sorry, I can't, it's not repaired yet." Horace told them as he took out a screwdriver.

"Good." Kaz sighed in relief. Horace took the screwdriver to a screw and turned it tight.

"Now it's repaired."

"Dang it."

"But I still can't send you. It's too dangerous."

"Good." Kaz sighed again as the twins looked at each other.

"But it's the only way to save Captain Atomic's life." Oliver explained.

"Dang it."

"I don't care how dangerous it is. I'm going." Oliver stated firmly.

"Good."

"And you two are coming with me." Oliver added.

"Dang it!" Kaz exclaimed.

Y/n grabbed tightly onto Oliver's shoulder as he wrapped his arm around Kaz and grabbed the wormhole transporter from Horace.

Y/n squeezed her eyes shut as a strange feeling washed over her. When it subsided she opened her eyes to see the trio in Mighty Med, but an older Mighty Med. Y/n sighed in relief that they had made it there safely.

"We did it! We're in the 1950's!" Oliver celebrated as he chuckled. The group looked over as a woman's hands caught fire.

"There's the original Solar Flare before she passed on the torch." Y/n spoke excitedly.

"And there's the Scarlet Cyclone." Oliver said as a man in a red sweater walked into a small booth. He spun in a quick circle before walking out of the booth in his superhero suit.

"Okay, all right." Kaz began as they focused back on their task. "We need to find the atomic batteries. I'll map out a plan. This pill bottle will be you." Kaz said as he gestured the pill bottle at Oliver. "This paper clip is you." Kaz gestured it to Y/n. "This tongue depressor will be me. And This atomic battery will be the door."

Oliver grabbed the battery and showed it to Kaz again as Oliver and Y/n gave him identical looks.

"What are you doing? Now we don't know where the door is." Kaz said as if Oliver was the one in the wrong.

"This is the battery." Oliver clarified to him. "Now, let's go. We've gotta get back. If Captain Atomic dies, I'll never forgive myself."

Y/n grabbed onto Oliver's shoulder as he raised the wormhole transporter, but before he could press it, it was pulled out of his hands by Captain Atomic himself.

"Stand down, intruders." Captain Atomic demanded. Y/n immediately raised her hands in surrender.

"No, wait, I can actually explain." Oliver said quickly. Captain Atomic threw his yo-yo around them, tying them together.

"Okay, I gotta admit, I kinda want a yo-yo now." Kaz expressed with a smile. Y/n sighed as she hung her head while Oliver glared at Kaz, causing him to stop smiling.

"I saw you steal that atomic battery, but your plan is foiled, you foreign spies." Captain Atomic stated as he put his hands on his hips.

"No, no, we're as American as can be. I'll say the pledge of allegiance right now." Kaz told him.

"Let's hear it."

"Okay, I don't actually know it, but if my friends said it, I could mouth along."

"I swear to you. We're not traitors." Oliver told him while Kaz repeated him right after. "I'm not saying the pledge of allegiance." Oliver exclaimed, annoyed.

"Look," Y/n began. "-we're here to help you. We came from the future to save your life." She explained.

"Lies!" Captain Atomic yelled. "You can explain yourself to the hospital's tough-talking, no-nonsense chief of staff."

Just then Horace congaed into the lobby with a row of doctors and nurses behind him.

"Horace? Is that you?" Oliver questioned. "Do you never age?'

"Flattery will get you nowhere. But it will get you a free play on the jukebox." Horace said before tossing Oliver a quarter. "Don't pick b-17. It reminds me of...her."

Captain Atomic swung the yo-yo around and off of the three teens' bodies.

"I caught these three stealing an atomic battery. I assume the brown-haired beatnik with bangs in his eyes is the mastermind. There's no way this young man with his perfect hair..."

"Thanks." Kaz said with a bright smile.

"And simple brain..."

"Hey!" Kaz yelled in offense.

"Could have plotted to break in here." Captain Atomic finished.

"What about me?" Y/n questioned as she pointed to herself.

"I don't know-eye candy?" Captain Atomic said as he waved her off with a loud laugh. As Y/n was about to defend herself Captain Atomic put his hand up to her. "Excuse me a second." He said before swinging his yo-yo up and hitting a man trying to break in from the ceiling.

"It's the villain Red Scare." Oliver stated.

"Well done! Now, read him his rights, and give him a fair trial..." Horace stopped himself and chuckled. "I'm just joking. Pull his arms off. Now explain yourselves, intruders. Or you'll meet the same fate."

"Horace, look, we work for you in the future. We're the only normos on staff." Oliver explained.

"I would never hire normos. And there's nothing I hate more than intruders. And I hate to hate things, but I love to love things." Horace exclaimed.

"That's right, you love bridges." Kaz told him.

"Bridges? Sturdy, functional, stylish. Not a bad idea. I love bridges! I like the sound of that. But you three will still need to be de-armed." Horace said, getting back to his task.

"No, no, I love my arms. If I didn't have them, how could I do this?" Kaz said before doing this wave with his arms, Y/n and Oliver shaking their heads in response.

"Guards." Horace called just before two men dressed in gray appeared in front of them.

"If I didn't have my arms I couldn't do this." Kaz said again before doing an Egyptian walk impression with his arms. "Or this." Kaz waved his arms around frantically.

"Or this." Oliver mocked before grabbing the wormhole transporter. Y/n quickly caught on to what he was doing and grabbed Oliver's shoulders as he put an arm around Kaz. Oliver pressed the button and Y/n squeezed her eyes shut, once again getting the weird feeling around her body before they landed back in their time.

"Boys, you're back. Did you get the battery?" Horace asked. Y/n reached into her back pocket and handed Horace the battery. "Now let's put it in Captain Atomic before it's too late."

Horace quickly stalked over to Captain Atomic bed, who lay unconscious on his stomach. He pulled the dead battery out of his back before clicking on the new one. Captain Atomic gasped as his eyes shot awake. He looked around as he sat up.

"I had this terrible dream where women were doctors, and men didn't wear hats. Oh, it was real." He grimaced. Y/n's nose scrunched up in anger as she pushed up her glasses. Kaz glanced down at her, seeing her frustrated face that he couldn't help but smile at.

He's from the past. He's a sexist but he's from the past.

Y/n reminded herself.

She was distracted when Horace gasped and went over to a small tv screen.

"What's going on?" Oliver asked.

"Black Falcon has taken out all of the other superheroes in the city." Horace explained. "Captain Atomic is the only one left."

"You gotta go do something." Kaz told him as Captain Atomic stood up from his hospital bed.

"Like what? You were right about me. I can't fight these modern villains." Captain Atomic recalled, defeated.

"No, I was wrong. I just saw you in the past and you kicked butt! And you're awesome with that yo-yo. I can't even get one to come back up." Kaz exclaimed in defeat. Oliver lightly pushed Kaz aside to stand in front of Captain Atomic.

"Captain Atomic, you can do it. Black Falcon only defeated you because your battery was corroded. But now you're at full strength." Oliver explained.

Y/n stayed back, she had a feeling she wouldn't be any use convincing a man who thinks women becoming doctors is a nightmare.

"Once a hero, always a hero, no matter how lame-o your mccheesy tights are." Kaz added. Oliver sighed and shook his head at him.

"Maybe I do still have what it takes. So...to the skies!" Captain Atomic raised his fists into the air before making a face and bringing his fists down. "But first, where's the little heroes' room?" He asked. "Technically, I haven't gone in, like, sixty years." Oliver, Kaz, and Y/n, while she made a face, all pointed towards the hallway. "Thanks. To the restroom!" he exclaimed heroically before running towards the bathroom."

*⃝ *⃝ *⃝

"UGH!" Y/n groaned as she followed Kaz and Oliver down walkways. "Do we have to watch Captain Atomic fight the Black Falcon?" She asked. Kaz slowed his pace down slightly to walk next to her.

"Look, I know you don't like Captain Mccheesy tights, but this might be our only chance to watch a superhero fight the Black Falcon." Kaz explained to her.

"Man, it's going to be so good!" Oliver added as he bounced excitedly. Y/n rolled her eyes.

"Fine, I'll watch Captain Sexist fight the Black Falcon."

"There's the spirit." Kaz smiled as he put an arm around the girl's shoulder, sending a spark down her arm. Y/n suddenly became aware of how she was moving. She only hoped she wouldn't trip and make a fool of herself. Her face flushed and she looked down as she fixed her glasses. An action that didn't go unnoticed by the boy next to her.

Oliver picked his head up as if he was trying to see over the top of something.

"I think I hear them...It started, come on!" Oliver called to them as he broke into a jog. As quick as it got there, Kaz took his arm off of Y/n's shoulder and followed after Oliver. Y/n rolled her eyes with an internal groan as she pushed up her glasses and she followed the boys.

The three descended down a small flight of granite stairs before quickly taking cover behind a trash bin.

Captain Atomic circled his yo-yo to make a shield, one of which the Black Falcon failed to get through, until he swung his scepter across it, sending Captain Atomic to the ground. The hero got onto his knee as Black Falcon prepared to hit his scepter onto the ground. But before he could, Captain Atomic swung his yo-yo against the ground, sending a power wave towards Black Falcon and sending him to the ground.

"Oh," Kaz sighed in realization. "-so that's what ka-ploof sounds like."

"This isn't over, Captain Atomic, so watch your back." Black Falcon growled as Captain Atomic stood before him, his yo-yo hanging brightly at his side. The Black Falcon swung his arms/wings out before taking off. Kaz and Oliver smiled at each other before going over to Captain Atomic.

"See, you are still amazing." Kaz told the hero.

"Wait, aren't you gonna go after him?" Y/n asked as she walked up to the group. They heard a scream as they looked up towards the sky. A shredding noise followed before black feathers rained down around them.

"No missy. I think we've heard the last from him for a while." Captain Atomic stated.

"Gross." Y/n muttered as she brushed off the fallen feathers. She looked over and saw a familiar figure laying on the ground. "Skylar!" She gasped. Skylar's eyes squeezed tight as a pounding came from her temple.

"Nice moves, kid." Captain Atomic addressed the girl as he helped her stand up.

"I don't know who you are, but thanks for saving me." Skylar thanked him as she rubbed her head.

"Well, I can spot a damsel in distress a mile away. Seriously, I can see over a mile away."

Skylar squinted his eyes at him before looking at Y/n and giving her a look. Y/n rolled her eyes and Skylar chuckled lightly before walking away.

"Well," Kaz began. "-great job, but should probably get you back to your own time."

"Actually, I think I'll stay here." Captain Atomic declared. "Things have changed so much for the better."

"Yeah, like equal rights, and opportunities for all, regardless of race or gender." Y/n said as she pushed up her glasses.

"Yeah, that." Captain Atomic said boredly. "But I was talking about flat screen TV's, and seedless watermelon. The future is amazing!"

Y/n sighed and dipped her head.

He's from the 50's.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36K 941 19
[Book 3 out of 3 of Angels and Demons] [Lab Rats: Elite Force x reader] "You are my sunshine, my only sunshine." "You make me happy, when the skies a...
5.3K 163 11
Kai, Kaz, and Oliver are three boys who share a love for superheroes. One day, they stumble upon a secret hospital for superheroes and are amazed. Th...
128K 1.7K 24
(POSSIBLY WILL BE REWRITTEN IN THE FUTURE!) Bree, Chase, and Lucy are back with a new adventure waiting to start, but they have a new team. Oliver, K...
67 0 10
Cody had always kept to herself, she went to school, did homework, went to work at Mighty Med, and then repeat. Well, that would continue to be the c...