𝐖𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐄𝐒...

By moon_night03

"been here all along, so why can't you see you belong with me " Y/n finds herself at a top-secret hospital fo... More

𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝟏 - 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝟎𝟎𝟏 - 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥?!
𝟎𝟎𝟐 - 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞
𝟎𝟎𝟑 - 𝐚 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐤𝐮𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟎𝟎𝟒 - 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐬
𝟎𝟎𝟓 - 𝐟𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬
𝟎𝟎𝟔 - 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 "𝐣"
𝟎𝟎𝟕 - 𝐩𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡!
𝟎𝟎𝟖 - 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝟎𝟎𝟗 - 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟𝐢𝐬𝐡
𝟎𝟏𝟎 - 𝐤𝐚𝐳𝐳𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞
𝟎𝟏𝟐 - 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞!!
𝟎𝟏𝟑 - 𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐜𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬
𝟎𝟏𝟒 - 𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐨 𝐟𝐥𝐮
𝟎𝟏𝟓 - 𝐜𝐨𝐩𝐲 𝐤𝐚𝐳
𝟎𝟏𝟔 - 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨...
𝟎𝟏𝟕 - 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐢𝐞𝐫
𝟎𝟏𝟖 - 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝟎𝟏𝟗 - 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫
𝟎𝟐𝟎 - 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝟎𝟐𝟏 - 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝟐 - 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥
authors note
𝟎𝟐𝟐 - 𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐬𝐤𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐩𝐭. 𝟐
𝟎𝟐𝟑 - 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐥
𝟎𝟐𝟒 - 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐦 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐩
𝟎𝟐𝟓 - 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐭

𝟎𝟏𝟏 - 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐩 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐲

950 29 5
By moon_night03

- ͙۪۪̥ ̊┊❛ [  leap before you looky ] ❜┊ ̊ ͙۪۪̥◌

"Come on, have a little faith."

"NEOCORTEX IS fading fast. We have to do something." Y/n stated as the three watched nurses race around Neocortex.

"I know. Let's get his autograph now, before it's too late." Oliver added. He rushed over to the cart and grabbed a clipboard and a pen, laying it on Neocortex's stomach. He grabbed Neocortex's hand and tried to put the pen in it, but it kept dropping. Y/n walked over in a huff of annoyance.

"Would you stop that?" She said as she grabbed the pen and clipboard. She slapped the clipboard on Oliver's arm, the action reminding her of how she would act with Kaz. It was weird.

Kaz suddenly thought of an idea.

"Wait. I have a better idea. I'll do what my dad does every morning to wake me up." He rushed over to Neocortex and leaned down towards his ear. "I made blueberry pancakes." He whispered with a smile. He still didn't wake up.

Y/n walked over to the other side of the gurney and started lightly slapping Neocortex's cheeks, something Oliver did to wake her up.

"Nothing. This isn't working. As hard as it is to believe, two Kazes are not better than one." Kaz exclaimed. Y/n looked up at the two.

"Well I could have told you that." Y/n muttered as she looked back down at Neocortex. Suddenly, he started convulsing.

"The nuclear reactor in his brain is hyper-stimulated." Oliver explained.

Y/n's eyes widened as she looked over at Oliver.

"He's going to explode." Kaz added.

"If he does, he'll take out the whole hospital." Y/n added as she tried to think of something to help.

"We cannot let that happen, because I am having a great hair day." Oliver said with a smug smile as he held up a bedpan as a mirror.

"Are you kidding me?" Y/n grumbled as she roughly grabbed the bed pan from Oliver's grasp. "If we're gonna figure out a way to cure him, we need a Kaz and an Oliver. I can't think of this on my own."

Kaz nodded. "Since Neocortex can't change you back to normal, I'm going to have to turn myself into you. I'm going to have to do what I do worst."

"Use your brain?" Oliver finished.

"Exactly." Kaz added as he made his way over to Y/n and faced her. "I will be your second brain." He told her.

"We're doomed." She said as she shook her head.

"Come on, have a little faith. We can do this." Kaz assured her as he put his hand on her shoulder. "Okay, I just got to think like you." Kaz began as he and Y/n started pacing. "Okay, I'm Oliver. I'm no fun. I read and obey signs. I use the microwave as a microwave, instead of a ka-boom box."

Y/n gave him a questionable look as Olvier walked over to them, a blue glove pressed to his chin.

"Check it out, I'm a turkey." Oliver chuckled.

"Olvier, quit kazzing around!" Kaz yelled. Oliver sighed as he put the glove on the desk. "Wiat, do you realize what this means? I'm you and you're me. We can be a team again."

"All right, think of everything you know about Neocortex starting with his very first comic book." Y/n told him.

Oliver nodded. "Okay, uh, 'Neocortex comics, issue one, copyright 1983'-"

Kaz and Y/n shared a look usually shared by Y/n and Olvier.

"Flip ahead!" The two said together in equal annoyance.

*⃝   *⃝   *⃝

Y/N TOOK OFF her glasses and rubbed the bridge of her nose as Oliver went on about each Neocortex issue.

"And in issue 471, Neocortex scrambled the brain of the black falcon, who fell into a bottomless pit and was killed. Or was he?" Oliver questioned.

"So there's nothing in the entire Neocortex chronicles to help us."

Oliver shook his head.
"Wait." Kaz began as Y/n put her glasses back on. "He guest-starred in issue 27 of Syphonix. In that issue, vanquisher blasted Neocortex with a pulsar beam, which started a chain reaction in Neocortex's brain."

"But Syphonix saved Neocortex by draining the excess energy from Neocortex's brain and discharging it into deep space." Oliver added.

"But Syphonix can't help us because he was killed in a landslide." Y/n stated.

"Or was he?" Oliver questioned dramatically.

"He was." Y/n told him.

"Or was he?" Oliver repeated.

"Either way, he's not here." Y/n expressed with frustration towards her brother. She sighed. "So we need to figure out a way to drain some power from Neocortex's brain before he explodes."

"I got it." Oliver stated before he went over to the defibrillator and grabbed the paddles.

"The defibrillator?" Kaz questioned. "You're gonna give him more power?"

"No. Surge, I need you to reverse the polarity of these paddles." Oliver ordered.

Surge nodded before shooting a beam of electricity into the paddles.

"Oliver, don't . You're going to blow up the whole hospital." Kaz warned. Oliver looked at Y/n with a look that needed reassurance. It was a similar look that Kaz would often give her. Y/n felt a pull in her gut and she put a hand on Kaz's arm.

"No, let him do it." She told him, giving Oliver a slight nod.

"Clear." Oliver declared. Just as he was about to place the paddles, Neocortex's body started to float as beams of light cracked from inside him. "Why is he levitating?" Oliver asked.

"I don't know. Maybe that's what people do before they explode. Now what?"

"Kaz, give me that trampoline." Oliver ordered.

"Yes." Kaz muttered as he rushed to grab the trampoline. "Okay, wait. Why am I giving you a trampoline?" Kaz questioned but still put the trampoline in place before going back over to Y/n.

"Time to get leap-before-I-looky." Oliver said with a smile before getting onto the trampoline. After three failed jump attempts, Oliver finally got the paddle on the sides of Necortex's brain.

The defibrillator exploded and Neocortex fell back to his gurney, Oliver landing on top of him.

"It worked!" Oliver chuckled before doing a victory dance.

Y/n rushed to the side of the gurney and put a hand on Neocortex's back as he sat up with wide eyes.

"Oliver out." Oliver stated smugly as he set down the paddles and walked away.

"Man. Is that what I'm like?" Kaz asked as he looked at Y/n. "Because viewed from the outside, it's not so pretty."

"That's pretty much what you're like. He just makes it look bad." Y/n replied as she stood next to the side of the gurney.

"What happened?" Neocortex asked.

"Uh, nothing." Oliver said nervously.

"You know, I can read your-Holy cow! You almost killed me. And no, you cannot have my autograph." Neocortex huffed.

"Man, I hate to say it, but I miss the old Oliver." Kaz said as Y/n made her way over to them.

"Me too." She added.

"So do I. Being like you is exhausting. Neocortex, can you switch my personality back to the way it was?" Oliver asked. Neocortex broke into a fit of laughter. He stopped when Oliver's face remained serious,

"Oh, you're not kidding? You really want that personality back?"

Y/n pressed her lips into a tight line to keep in her laughter.

"You read minds. What am I thinking right now?" Oliver asked.

"That you still want my autograph."

"I really do." Oliver added with a smile.

"Forget it. But I will change you back." Neocortex said before shooting a beam as Oliver.

When it faded Oliver shrugged.

"I don't feel any different. I wonder if it worked." Oliver stated before seeing the bottle of hand sanitizer. He quickly squirted it into his hand and rubbed them together before putting it on his arms with a content sigh.

"Yeah, it worked. Now I need to stop thinking like you and go back to being me. Okay, I'm Kaz. I have over 300 dollars in overdue library books, I touch things even though Oliver and Y/n tell me not to, I get distracted easily-ooh, a feather." Kaz chuckled as he started to follow the feather around.

Y/n smiled as she watched him. She turned back to Oliver and Neocortex. Oliver was watching Kaz while Neocortex was giving the girl a knowing smile.

She suddenly realized what he was doing and felt vulnerable.

"Stop reading my mind." She thought.

"You're the one who was thinking it." She heard Neocortex say but his mouth didn't move as he put his hands up in surrender.

*⃝   *⃝   *⃝

"GUYS, TURNS OUT there was a mix-up with the previous staff rankings." Horace declared as he posted the new sheet of rankings. "But on the bright side, someone's gonna get fired, so more drama."

"I knew there was a mistake. Patients love me. What was I, first? Second?"

"No, you and Kaz were tied for tenth. Y/n got second. Turns out Dr. Levine came in first." Horace corrected. Y/n nodded, knowing who that was.

"Who's Dr. Levine?" Oliver asked.

A woman walked into the room and smiled at Horace before walking over to a patient.

"She is." Horace said with a smile as he waved at her.

"Well, that makes sense. She can juggle." Kaz explained to Oliver.

Y/n nodded as they watched Dr. Levine juggle beakers in front of the patient.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.1K 941 19
[Book 3 out of 3 of Angels and Demons] [Lab Rats: Elite Force x reader] "You are my sunshine, my only sunshine." "You make me happy, when the skies a...
10.8K 170 6
As you know Lab Rats Elite was canceled so I decided to continue it. As the Elite Force continues to try and get the list back. The team is captured...
1.8K 71 8
"He is just a really annoying friend" that's what she told herself, but her heart had other idea's. Unfold this magnificent and heart stopping love s...
2.2K 31 5
Kaz x Reader x Oliver Follows some of the plots of Lab Rats/Mighty Med/Lab Rats Elite Force. Note: Timelines will be a little off, and will be loose...