GROUNDING 🏈 Nick Bosa

By wildwolfflower

A story about how not to fall in love with a football player. More

#TWO.
#THREE.
#FOUR.
#FIVE.
#SIX.
#SEVEN.
#EIGHT.
#NINE.
#TEN.
#ELEVEN.
#TWELVE.
#THIRTEEN.
#FOURTEEN.
#FIFTEEN.
#SIXTEEN
#SEVENTEEN.
#EIGHTEEN.
#NINETEEN.
#TWENTY.
#TWENTY ONE.
#TWENTY TWO.
#TWENTY THREE.
#TWENTY FOUR.
#TWENTY FIVE.
#TWENTY SIX.
#TWENTY SEVEN.
#TWENTY EIGHT.
#TWENTY NINE.
#THIRTY.
#THIRTY ONE.
#THIRTY TWO.
#THIRTY THREE.
#THIRTY FOUR.
#THIRTY FIVE.
#THIRTY SIX.
#THIRTY SEVEN.
#THIRTY EIGHT.
#THIRTY NINE.
#FORTY.
#FORTY ONE.
#FORTY TWO.
#FORTY THREE.
#FORTY FOUR.
#FORTY FIVE.
#FORTY SIX.
#FORTY SEVEN.
#FORTY EIGHT.
#FORTY NINE.
#FIFTY.
#FIFTY ONE.
#FIFTY TWO.
#FIFTY THREE.
#FIFTY FOUR.
#FIFTY FIVE.
#FIFTY SIX.
#FIFTY SEVEN.
#FIFTY EIGHT.
#FIFTY NINE.
#SIXTY.
#SIXTY ONE.
#SIXTY TWO.
#SIXTY THREE.
#SIXTY FOUR.
#SIXTY FIVE.
#SIXTY SIX.
#SIXTY SEVEN.
#SIXTY EIGHT.
#SIXTY NINE.
#SEVENTY.
#SEVENTY ONE.
#SEVENTY TWO.
#SEVENTY THREE.
#SEVENTY FOUR.
#SEVENTY FIVE.
#SEVENTY SIX.
#SEVENTY SEVEN.
#SEVENTY EIGHT.
#SEVENTY NINE.
#EIGHTY.
#EIGHTY ONE.
#EIGHTY TWO.
#EIGHTY THREE.
#EIGHTY FOUR.
#EIGHTY FIVE.
#EIGHTY SIX.
#EIGHTY SEVEN.
#EIGHTY EIGHT.
#EIGHTY NINE.
#NINETY.
#NINETY ONE.
#NINTEY TWO.
#NINETY THREE.
#NINTEY FOUR.
#NINETY FIVE.
#NINTEY SIX.
#NINETY SEVEN. ♥️
#NINTEY EIGHT.
#NINETY NINE.
#ONE HUNDRED.
#ONE HUNDRED ONE.
#ONE HUNDRED TWO.
#ONE HUNDRED THREE.
#ONE HUNDRED FOUR.
#ONE HUNDRED FIVE.
#ONE HUNDRED SIX.
#ONE HUNDRED SEVEN.
#ONE HUNDRED EIGHT.
#ONE HUNDRED NINE.
#ONE HUNDRED TEN.
#ONE HUNDRED ELEVEN.
#ONE HUNDRED TWELVE.
#ONE HUNDRED THIRTEEN.
#ONE HUNDRED FOURTEEN.
#ONE HUNDRED FIFTEEN.
#ONE HUNDRED SIXTEEN.
#ONE HUNDRED SEVENTEEN.

#ONE.

11.9K 100 6
By wildwolfflower

49ers Nick Bosa

I enter the SAP Performance Building and fumble around in-between my keys, files and my coffee. Desperately, trying to juggle all as I unlock the door to the therapy center. I manage to get inside without incident and throw my things down onto the counter top of the front desk.

It has been two days now that I've started my new job as the lead 49ers massage therapist, and I was feeling a bit overwhelmed. I already knew that I had four guys coming in today for treatment. Two for ligament pain and the other two for strained muscles. It wasn't the job itself that overwhelmed me, I loved my career. It was in particularly the title as lead.

That just meant I had a lot more pressure and responsibility of keeping these guys healthy.

I go into the first treatment room and start to set up when I hear the front door to the office open. I tentatively turn around in that direction to see an extremely large, fit man behind me.

"Uh, I'm here for my treatment." He says, flatly.

I grab the clipboard from behind the door and quickly skim over the file attached to it.

"Bosa, right?" I ask, thumbing over to the next page.

"Yeah."

"My name is Liliana, it's nice to meet you." I stick out my hand and he firmly shakes it. "You have a hamstring pull?" I continue.

"Yep." He says, now shifting his weight inside the door way, as he subtly sucks in his bottom lip and stares right through me.

I look up at him briefly, just enough to examine how striking his facial features were, and also long enough to make out that he seemed completely unamused that I was even looking at him.

"Okay, go ahead and take off all your clothes, make sure you are laying face down on the table. There's towels in the cabinet, make sure the parts of you that are private, are still private when I come back in." I say.

He lifted his brows. "Wait, you are the new massage therapist?" He asks, evidently confused.

"Yes." I reply.

He chuckles "No, you're kidding." A smirk, firmly planted across his face.

"Why would I be kidding?" I question, him.

He leans back through the doorway and looks around "Someone is fucking with me, this is a joke right?" He carries on.

I become abundantly flustered by his lack of understanding. "It's not a joke, please get undressed and lay on the table and I will be back in shortly."

"—Wait, for real?" His dark eyes dig into mine.

"Okay. What's your problem?" I stare him down.

"It's just... uh... I don't think your tiny hands can get deep enough into my muscle tissue to heal anything at all." He stares back.

"Are you being sexist?" I furrow my brow.

"No, I'm being serious. Look at my legs." He quickly, replies.

I look at his legs momentarily, they were fucking monstrous.

"You should know, massage therapy isn't always about strength, it has a lot to do with skill and technique. I'm perfectly capable of performing my job, on any client, believe it or not.. even you."

"Okay, let's see what ya got then, little lady." He says, while stripping his shirt above his head.

My eyes immediately swell at the sight of his abs. "Wait, wait..." I try urgently, to keep myself from panting "...I have to leave the room. Don't get undressed yet."

He stands stoically confident. "Then leave." His hands go to unbuttoning his pants and I felt a hot wave flash across my face.

I instantly turn and exit the room.

What the hell was that? I think to myself. I have worked on all kinds of people, but he was right, none as big and muscular, and incredibly sexy as him.

I knock on the door after a few minutes. "Are you all set?" I call through to the other side.

"Mmhm." I hear him mumble.

Walking in through the door I was glad to find him completely covered around the waist. I think if I would have seen anymore of him, it could have possibly given me a heart attack.

This is so unprofessional. I think to myself. I need to get it together.

I read his chart for a moment and then place it back down. "So, it's your left hamstring?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, so is it bothering you upper or lower?" I ask.

"Upper." He bluntly, replies.

"Alright, I'm going to lift the towel just a bit and feel around. Let me know when there's pain." I say.

"Cool." Is all he says, in return.

I feel around his hamstring tendons and immediately notice they are very tight, but utterly, ridiculously strong. The man had a body you'd rarely come across in real life. I work my fingers into his muscle gradually applying pressure.

He groans.

"There?" I ask.

"Yep."

I apply massage therapy oil and go to work on the spot that was bothering him. Every time he'd moan, my body would literally quiver. I think I almost chewed my bottom lip off to keep myself from going crazy.

So unprofessional. So. Damn. Unprofessional Lili. I kept repeating in my mind.

I work on his hamstring for about 40 minutes.

"Is there anything else that is bothering you?" I ask, him.

He softly laughs. "No, not really."

"Okay, well. You are all set then." I go to the sink to wash the oil off my hands "I'll see you back in...."

I stumble over my words as I catch a sight of him sitting up, every fucking muscle in his body moved with elegance and forceful purpose.

"Um..." I suddenly lost my train of thought.

"What?" He asks, with a soft grin. Apparently realizing I was a bit ruffled by the sight of him.

"Um, I'll see you back here in two days." I stammer.

"Cool, okay. Thanks.. uh.. you did a good job." He gives me a half smile.

"I told you." I smile back before leaving him to get dressed in the room.

I sit at the front desk and write up a report on his hamstring in the computer log. He comes out and stands in front of the desk.

My eyes drift up at him.

"Do you need anything else?" He asks.

"Yeah, just your signature on this form." I hand him over the clipboard.

He signs his name and I take in that he's left handed. For some reason I thought that was hot.

"You're left handed." I awkwardly state.

"Yeah." He says, tossing the pen back onto the clipboard. He stares at me for a long while, probing me with his brown eyes. "—And what about it?" He finally asks.

He chronically made me want to blush.

"I just think it's interesting, that's all." I quickly reply.

"Cool. You think I'm interesting." He sarcastically, answers. "I'll see you in a couple days, Liliana." He says, walking towards the door.

He said my name.

"You can call me Lili." I call out. "—I mean, that's what my friends call me." I say, pushing my hair behind my shoulder.

He raises an eyebrow "Oh, we're friends?" He smirks.

Hard.

"That's not what I meant." I stutter.

"So, we're not friends?"

"No.." I laugh "I mean.. it's whatever."

"See ya later." He says, looking over his shoulder and flashing a full mouthed smile before exiting the door.

Fuck. He was hot.

🏈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

557 20 11
⚠️ JUST READ ⚠️
22.8K 194 48
When a girl goes on vacation after her boyfriend cheats on her, she finds the love of her life, football superstar Jimmy Garoppolo.
20.9K 1K 20
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃
82K 1.6K 35
Add in a normal, sarcastic apparently "different" high school girl and "the" hot, popular douchebag of a high school player, and voila : there you go...