New Kid(Slow Updates)

By that_weird_marvelfan

15-year old Y/n landed a job as the forgotten Avengers in a new marvel movie, but she meet the cast a little... More

part 1: talk with Lizzie
part 2: 20 dollars
part 3: chance of rain
part 4: F.R.I.E.N.D.S
part 5: Scarlett's house
part 6: matching outfits and first shooting day
part 7: nightmare
part 8: broken nose
part 9: Quinn my friend
part 10: daydream
part 11: Quinns birthday party
part 12: filming with an hangover
part 13: the(chaotic) groupchat
part 14: his friend
part 15: something changed
part 16: early shift and late night
part 17: tattoos
18: Hospital??
19: new fosters
20: happy birthday to me?
21: 1...2... he's coming for you
22: Robbie's dad jokes
23: movie night
24: little rose
25: mind like a prison
26: back to filming
27: dear old daddy
28: Irene and Eric
29:coffee burn
30: halls are DRAMATIC
31: sorry Y/n
32: who's that
33: one step at a time
34: easy question
36: a loving hand
37: exhausting day
38: truth revealed
39: relapse
40: Lizzie, Twitter and ice cream
41: just smile...
42: Morocco here we are
43: breakfast buffet
44: night time notes
45: you look like her
46: don't even get me started
47: son of a- sorry captain
48:thanks for the trust
49: She's alive but...
50: get an ambulance
51:way down he go
52: Fuck
53: Only y/n
54:tonigt you look so pretty
55: we'll wake her up
56: medically incorrect?

35: it goes the wrong way

971 18 5
By that_weird_marvelfan

Y/n's pov:

It had been two weeks since I talked sebastian, since that talk everything got a setback, I've been eating about nothing, I've had flashbacks and started to flinch more, it's like the talk just brought everything that I've forgotten back someway.

"Y/n dinner is ready!" Irene yelled, I laid into my bed and got the duvet over my body to pretend i was asleep.

I heard footsteps so I shut my eyes and  after a little I heard the door open.
"Y/n dinner is rea-" she laughed with her tone low as a whisperer.

"Sleep tight darling?" She placed a kiss on my cheek before she went out.
I let out a little breath of relief.

After a little while I felt a small body nuzzle up against me, little Ollie licked my nose.

I stroked his soft fur making him pur.
Tears rolled down my face, I never wanted it to got this wrong but now I can't seem to stop this.

"Oh little Ollie how can it go so wrong?" I whispered, he just nuzzled up against my face making me chuckle a little.

He let out small meows as he laid down next to me.
I looked down into the small trash can and saw the clump of hair that fell out in the morning.

No one can ever know that I went back to my old habits, no one, never.
I have been going to the gym every morning so I don't have to eat breakfast, after the gym I go home and drop of the gym bag and grab school bag then I go to school unless I have to go to set, it's successful cause I already lost 20 pounds, it sounds unbelievable but after being on the set I go to gym again and work out 3 hours before going home.

After hours, all light got shut off and Irene and Eric went into their bedroom to sleep.

I heard a knock on my window so I went over and opened it.
Quinn stood on the fire staircase with a backpack.

"Can I come in?" She whispered I nodded and walked back so she could crawl inside.

"Mom rushed me out of the house and told me that I should find somewhere else to stay don't know what happened" she said as she crawled in.

"Are you tired?" I asked removing a strand of hair from her face.
"You wouldn't know" she laughed as she dragged me to the bed, she carefully removed little Ollie from the bed before laying me down and hovering over me.

I giggled slightly as she kissed me.
Oh yeah we also made it completely official, sure enough there was that picture of Quinn and me on Instagram but it was completely official now.

Quinn stroked my hair ripping out some of it in the process.
She ignored it and started sucking on my pulse which made me moan slightly.

I pressed my chest upwards, her mouth left my neck and went to my lips instead.

"I thought you were tired" I whispered into the kiss, she broke the kiss and dropped down next to me.

"I am" she whispered with a sad tone "tired of my mom and  step dad constantly fighting over Griffin" she said, we were laying face to face.
I wiped a tear from her face.

"You don't need to pretend with me Quinn" I whispered "you don't need to play tough" she started to cry so I sat up and moved her body up with me.

I brought her head down to my chest allowing her to cry into my chest.

"Wise men say, only fools rush in, but I can't help falling in love with you, should I stay, would it be a sin if I can't help falling in love with you?" I sang making her chuckle a little, I knew that it calmed her slightly when I sang.

"I want to be little spoon idiot" I smiled at her.
"I'm a beautiful idiot" she said making me chuckle, I nodded and placed a kiss on her lips.

We laid back down, her being the big spoon. Soon after I heard her snores and felt little Ollie jump back up to sleep with us.

It was perfect, Quinn still loved me even though she could clearly see that I was going back to my old habits, ollie loved Quinn, Irene and Eric was lovely, the cast was fun to be around with, it was all just perfect.

"Go to sleep love it's late" Quinn whispered, she placed a kiss on cheekbone before going back to sleep.
I my eyelids surrendered and closed.

'"Mom help I'm bleeding, please help!" I yelled out, "mom where are you?!" I yelled, I felt a hand on my shoulder I turned around.

"You killed me Y/n, you!" Mom yelled at me, she had a bullet in her forhead, one of her eyeballs was carved out and she had blood running from her mouth.

"No mom I didn't I didn't please tell me I didn't" '

"Y/n wake up!" My body was shaken waking me up.

"Hey hey you're okay it was just a nightmare" I was crying, she put my head in her chest.

"Shh Shh it's okay you didn't kill anyone" I sobbed as she stroke my hair gently not wanting to rip out more of my  hair.

After a while I had calmed  down.
"You should have been the person crying not me" I said and moved away from her.

"Don't say it like that" my back was turned at her so she moved me back to face her, hut in the second I was moved around her lips connected with mine.

"I love you Quinn" I whispered, she smiled as she kept kissing me.
My alarm chimed through my ears.

"That's my cue for gym, wanna come?"
I asked her, she smirked with that grinning smile.

"I would love to cum" I rolled my eyes.
I grabbed my training clothes which was just seemed thights and a baggy long-sleeved shirt.

I change into it not caring that Quinn was there, she hugged me and grabbed my rib cage.

"You're too thin y/n" she whispered and placed a kiss on my collarbone.
She let go and I took my shirt over my head.

I heard a text come on my phone.
"Hey hun, can you come on set in 30 the Russo's are requesting you? From Scarlett" Quinn said.

I let out a sigh as I realised I had to eat breakfast today.
"Just write 'yes I'll be on my way'" I said, Quinn put the phone back on my nightstand.

"Let's eat I'm starviiing" she said grabbing my hand and dragging me out to the breakfast table.

"Oh Irene whip up some more dough y/n got a guest" Eric said.

"Oh Quinn honey take a seat!" Irene said with a smile.
She sat down and I sat down next to her.

I could feel my breath hitchin in my throat as Eric placed a pancake on my plate.

"Enjoy its your mom's special" He whispered and placed a kiss on my cheek.

After a while everyone was gathered at the table, I felt everyone looking at me.

"Aren't you gonna eat y/n?" Irene said, I nodded and Ate a little bite.
I ate another one and another one until there was no pancake left.

I've been so hungry but now I felt guilty really guilty.
Like I did something wrong.

"Do you need a ride to school honey?" Irene asked eating her pancakes.
"No thank you I have to go to set anyways" we heard a car pull up downstairs.

"I'll go get it" I said and began walking downstairs, by the time I was downstairs I was out of breath, sure enough I normally train but I have like alot of breaks.

I looked out the door and saw Scarlett standing there.
I slowly walked over to her completely out of breath.

I opened the door and let her in.
"Hey honey ready for filming?"  I smiled and nodded.

"You seem out of breath have you been training?" I nodded even though that was a lie.

"Let's go" she said, Irene and Eric came downstairs due to opening the cafe.

"I'm gone bye" I said, Quinn also came but she wasn't going to school, she was helping in the cafe.

Me and Scarlett left to the set.
When we got there I went to the toilet and threw up at the food in my stomach.

"Y/n stop there's not more food to throw up"  it was sebastians voice. He placed a hand on my shoulder.

"It's okay y/n it's okay" he stroked my hair ripping out a big lump of it.
"How many pounds did you loose?" He asked throwing out the hair.

"20" I whispered and looked down into the floor.

———‐————————————————

Just a lil chapter!

Anyways do you have grey hair from waiting on last chapter??

Love ~M~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 47K 182
15 year old y/n y/l/n gets a new job acting for marvel all while still balancing school and her questionable home life. does meeting the cast become...
23.7K 554 16
The Avengers meet a new recruit, but little do they know how important she really is... Disclaimer: I only own my character and the plot.
730 3 25
What happens when a 17 year old girl enters the MCU without any explanation? Will she find the love of her life... or will she get betrayed by the on...
36K 705 30
Directing Marvel movies was your passion since you where a kid. Your dad was a famous director for most of the movies. When you turned 16, you finall...