PASSIVE SINNER | KTH ff ||

By savagetaee

" I know I don't deserve you..." he looked at her with watery eyes , his state miserable...broken she never... More

~ INTRODUCTION ~
• Prologue •
•Part 1 - INTRIGUING•
•Part 2 - ENIGMA•
•Part 3 -IRONY•
•Part 4 - COMPREHEND•
•Part 5 - BONDING •
• Part 6 - INDESCRIBABLE •
•Part 7 - AGONY •
•Part 8- AMIABLE •
•Part 9- SOME FUN •
• Part 10 - LONGED FOR PEACE•
• Part 12 - CLOSE•
• Part 13 - CLOSER •
•Part 14 - OPENING •
• Part 15 - GREY •
•Part 16 - CATHARSIS •
• Part 17 - BLOSSOM •
• Part 18 - PRISTINE •
• Part 19 - EMOTIONS •
• Part 20 - CYRTANTHUS •
• Part 21 - TRUST •
• Part 22 - RELATION •
• Part 23 - UNFOLD •
• Part 24 - SHADOW •
• Part 25 - AGGREGATE •
• Part 26 - SALIENT •
•Part 27 - AUGMENT •
• Part 28 - ATTRITION •
•Part 29 - PUNITIVE •
•Part 30 - IMPALPABLE •
•Part 31 - POIGNANT •
• Part 32 - EUPHORIA •
•Part 33 - PERMEATE •
•Part 34 - REMINISCE •
•Part 35 - PERIL •
•Part 36 - MAYFLY •

• Part 11 - THE ODDS•

42 9 10
By savagetaee

~In the morning~

Y/n : They are planning a what??!

But your head stung badly and you got up immediately.

Y/n : What the heck..?

You caressed your forehead as your head felt so damn heavy and was throbbing.

Jennie : What's wrong?

You looked back at the bed, and saw that your pillow was damp wet. 'That can't all be drool?' Then you glanced up, and saw an empty bottle, peeking down from the upper bunker's corner. You took it.

Y/n : This is yours Jennie?

Jennie: Uh.. yes.

You observed it , and then facepalmed hardly, caressing your forehead again with an 'ouch' sitting back on the bed.

Y/n : It freaking leaked all over my pillow Jen!!

She let out a chortle and you glared at her, until you couldn't keep them open anymore.

Jennie : You just lay down in my bunker, I'll get you some disprin.

She left as you barely managed to climb up to it. Pulling the blankets you tried your best to make yourself comfortable.'What are the odds..?Naega Waee?'

Jennie: Here! Have it. And get some rest. I'll go get the others.

Y/n : No! You know how they'll Not let me rest by asking my 100 questions and surrounding me all the time. Plus, it's just a headache, I don't want to worry them. I'll take a nap and come in half an hour, you go ahead to the pool.

You took the pill and laid down again as Jennie nodded slightly and gently pressed your forehead.

Jennie: Ok bubs. I'll stay till you fall asleep. Then I'll leave , promise.

You shut your eyes hard, as she kept massaging your forehead, and you soon fell asleep.

Jennie's POV

I slowly get down the bunker after making sure she's comfy and asleep. I crept out and thought about what to do till she gets well. Just then someone pounced on my back and I stumble forward.

Jennie : Yahh! Who's it-

Jimin : You want to get us late to the pool? We even got Taehyung ready! It was a pain to make him willing, or Jungkook was going to drag him-

Taehyung: Enough!

Jin: Where's y/n?

Jennie: She's still asleep haha. She said she'll be there in some time.

Yoongi : You sure about that? She's no less than snorlax, you know.

Jennie: Yeah yeah! Let's goo.

I pushed them all and tried to slip behind the crowd but a hand pulls me away from the rest.

Jungkook : I get it that you don't want us to know. I respect that, so I won't ask you about her. But you gotta come with us! It's gonna be fun!

Jennie: O-Ok ... Let's go.

I wonder a lot why I like him, how am I different from all his other fangirls. But he keeps reassuring me about my choice like this over and over again. He's such a nice guy. What were the odds of me finding him?? I go along with him. Since we've already changed into swiming costumes, we jump straight in , and I forgot for quite a while that anything was ever wrong , and got engulfed by the laughter , enjoyable atmosphere and big splashes. We were having fun.

~Time skip~
~45 minutes later~

Hoseok : Why us??

Teacher: Cuz y'all are the principal's favourite!

Jin whispered to us.

Jin : Do you think she got to know?

Namjoon : Ofcourse she did! She has her sources everywhere! Even if we go abroad, she would be reported about everything and would control everything!

Everyone chuckled a bit, except for me. I was really worried for y/n. She isn't here yet.

Yoongi: C'mon! It was just an accident ma'am

Teacher: All the accidents in the world happen with y'all? Every single time?

Yoongi : Cuz we were the only ones who were trying to clean-

Teacher: Exactly. The only difference is that now you have to clean the whole site. Should be better for you right?

He sighed.

Jimin : You shouldn't have thrown the cup at Momo, hyung. You know how much of a drama queen she is.

Yoongi : She kept badmouthing y/n ! What else was I supposed to do?

Jungkook: On that note.. where is she?

Jennie: Yeah! I-I should go and check-

Teacher: Uh uh. No one's leaving, Yoonji has just came back anyway.

Yoongi : It's 'Yoongi' !

Teacher: yeah, that's what I said.

He sighed again. Holding onto the thought of drowning everyone in the vicinity.

Jennie: I-

Taehyung: May I go?

Teacher: U-Uh , sure.

He got up from the edge of the pool , and went inside sprinting while we all just looked at each other , confused. That's when it hit me, he was just watching us this whole time, didn't even get in.

Yoongi : Another point to be noted. What are the odds?

Hoseok: Huh?

Yoongi : nothing.

I got back to cleaning with the others, still hoping that she's ok. I shouldn't have left in the first place. How stupid could've I been??

Unknown POV

I kept to her room silently and peeked in. She was covered completely in blankets. 'Oh, poor girly is sick? You're feeling cold hm?' Sliding my hand in I pressed the switch of the fan on. 'That's for existing. Cuz of you I got hit by that shitty guy you call your friend. You know this is not the first time something like this happening to me cuz of you. So, a tiny little gratitude from me.' I chuckled, satisfied. And left. 'You know what y/n. I think the odds of me getting back at a person like you are getting higher day by day..'

End of unknown POV

Taehyung POV

I was going to get back to my room, cuz I realised that Yoongi definitely knew something. Until I heard something from y/n's room. It was the sound of uncomfortable breaths.
'Is she ok?' the breathing sounds became louder and even more painful. 'That's it' I went right in, and was really taken aback.

-

A/n : Guys...
First of all, thank you so much for your support. I never thought I'll reach 500 reads. It's a dream come true, I'm really greatful. And I don't intend on stopping. I want to make everyone satisfied who've shown faith in me. So , there's a decision,

I'm planning to put this ff on a hiatus.

Hear me out.

My schedules are getting really messed up. I really don't want to hurry and post not upto the point chaps. So I'll be working on them for a while, of this ff and my other one too. And my exams are approaching. Hope y'all wait for me till then , it'll be a while till I'm back.

But I pinky promise, the comeback will be amazing.

I once again ask for your love and support, for I'm nothing without it. Sending lots of love and a goodbye for a short while.

(⁠ʃ⁠ƪ⁠^⁠3⁠^⁠)Love y'all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 300 52
The feeling when your big love, with whom you imagined your future, breaks up with you is unbearable. Jimin had the same problem and didn't know how...
142K 4.1K 34
"His love just feels like a boomerang that never comes back to him..." A Story of Love That Grew Between Two Best friends. 《《 ☆ 💫 Check out my new b...
4.8K 230 36
A short glimpse of the story.... Y/n: I love you tae....but Tae: but what...???? Y/n: I can't be your... Tae: you can't ditch me like this Y/n: sorr...
25.6K 1.1K 35
Of which the leader of a powerful gang doesn't know how to catch and sway a girl's heart, instead, he uses the only way he knows to get things. He k...