Married To Music (A Wizkid Fa...

By adewumiayomide22

"I want a baby now" "So it's back to what you just want, you didn't even bother to check with what I want!" T... More

DREAM CAST
1
2
3 - Aaliyah
4 - Aaliyah
5 - Aaliyah
6 - Aaliyah
7 - Aaliyah
8 - Aaliyah
9 - Aaliyah
10 - Aaliyah
11 - Aaliyah
12 - Ayo
13 - Aaliyah
14 - Aaliyah
15 - Aaliyah
16 - Ayo
17 - Aaliyah
18 - Aaliyah
19 - Aaliyah
20 - Aaliyah
21 - Aaliyah
22 Aaliyah
23 - Aaliyah
24 - Ayo
25 - Ayo
26 - Ayo
27 - Aaliyah
28 - Aaliyah
29 - Aaliyah
30 - Aaliyah
31- Aaliyah
32 - Ayo
33 - Aaliyah
34 - Aaliyah
35 - Aaliyah
36 - Aaliyah
37 - Aaliyah
38 - Ayo
39 - Aaliyah
40 - Aaliyah
41 - Aaliyah
42 - Ayo
43 - Ayo
44 ~ Aaliyah
45 ~ Aaliyah -
46 - Aaliyah
47 - Aaliyah
48 - Ayo
49 - Aaliayah
50 - Aaliyah
51 - Ayo
52 - Aaliyah
53 - Aaliyah
54 - Aailyah
55 - Aaliyah
56 - Ayo
57 - Aaliyah
58 - Ayo
60 - Omniscient
61 - Aaliyah
62 - Aaliyah
63 - Aaliyah
64 - Aaliyah
65 - Aaliyah
66 - Ayo
67 - Aaliyah
68 - Aaliyah
69 - Aaliyah
70 - Ayo
71 - Aaliyah
72 - Aaliyah
73 - Aaliyah
74 - Aaliyah
75 - Ayo
76 - Aaliyah
77- Ayo
78 - Ayo
79 - Aaliyah
80 - Aaliyah
81 - Ayo
82 - Aaliyah
83 - Ayo
84 - Ayo
85 - Aaliyah
86 - Aaliyah
87 - Aaliyah
88 - Ayo
89 - Aaliyah
90 - Aaliyah
91- Aaliyah
92 - AALIYAH
93 - Ayo ~ I
94 - Ayo ~ 2
95 - Aaliyah
96 - Aaliyah
97 - Ayo
98 - Aaliayh
99 - Ayo
100 - Aaliyah
101 - Ayo
102 - Aaliyah
103 - Aaliyah
104 - Ayo

59 - Ayo

120 5 0
By adewumiayomide22

"Dem say they bad but I swear Dem do nothing oo" I sang along with crowd. It was the vibes on the beach at landmark aka my last show in Nigeria and in a while. I've been performing for months now I was exhausted as fuck.
After performing more songs from the new album it was time to bid everyone good night.

Fans raced about trying to get to me, I posed for pictures with some, signed autographs then hurried off, I know my fans once you start giving them attention they won't go away and I was trying to leave. I change out of the clothes I had on into something else and went to the cabana. Few celebs sat around drinking and smoking.

"Starboy!" It was olamide, we performed together hours ago. "My man!" We dab. Olamide and I were not really close but we respected each other a lot.

"How you dey na? You sha don leave us for naija?" He joked.

I shook my head laughing, "no be so oo." We joke some more before we sat down. On my table was olamide, baba Are, Don Jazzy, Tiwa Savage and some other actress and actors I don't know their names. I look around noticing Aaliyah was no where to be found. I frown and brought out my phone to text her.

"Isn't that Aaliyah?" I heard an actress whisper to another. I follow their eyes to the direction they were looking, I smirk. Aaliyah cute ass was dressed in blue armless and matching trouser, her hair sleeked back with long love shaped earrings, a blue Chanel purse, few jewelries on her wrist. She was smiling at something Thyra was saying to her. She looks up and her eyes searched around until it set on me. She catwalk her way towards me.

"Hey baby!" Aaliyah beams, she sat on my legs and peck my lips. I smirk and snake my arms around her waist.

"What took you so long? I was about to call you" I told her. Aaliyah laugh and stood up, she sat beside me and pat the space for Thyra. "I swear we got lost twice tryna find this cabana, Thyra ass said it wasn't here"

Thyra roll her eyes, "I didn't know okay? And besides I thought it was the one on the left what's it called Ayo?"

"Oniru?"

Thyra snap her fingers, "told ya!"

I shook my head at them. Aaliyah face the table. "Oh my bad, hey y'all" she waves at everyone. They all waved back and said their hi's. I almost laughed.

Aaliyah turns to me again. "Baby you're not going to believe what happened!"

I pour drinks in our cup, "no tell me." Aaliyah went on to tell me the story of how she and Thyra found a sacrificial offering when they got lost. "Do people still do that?" She finish her story.

"They do plenty more Aaliyah, hope you didn't touch it or something" I'll be damned if Aaliyah inquisitive ass touched a sacrifice. Aaliyah scrunch her nose, "ewww no! We screamed and ran away"

I laugh imagining how they must've screamed. Aaliyah and her friends usually acted like prom queens over somethings, they exaggerate everything. Aaliyah turns to Thyra, both women engage in discussions while I half-listened to whatever the rest were saying. Few times I saw the women at the table look at Aaliyah with wonder.

I remember when I first announced I was getting married to an American. I swore half the world thought I was joking. When I brought Aaliyah to Nigeria for the first time, you needed to see how everyone was going crazy just to meet her or even talk to her. Aaliyah gave me a sense of pride, like when people talk about her with awe I always found myself smiling, like how they were looking at her.

"I feel so bad for her" I hear Thyra tell Aaliyah. Aaliyah sip from her cups. "I feel bad too" She sigh, "she must feel so lonely."

Who's lonely?

"I hate him so much!" Thyra whisper to Aaliyah who ball her fist. "He's a bastard! After everything!" She almost spat.

I didn't need a psych to tell me they were talking about Stephanie and Burna boy. Burna told me weeks back that they were going on a break.

As if noticing attention was on them Aaliyah and Thyra changed the topic to fashion. I yawn and brought out my phone. I was getting so dizzy, I needed to sleep. I tap Aaliyah.

"Wifey?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm ready to leave, Let's go"

"Okay" Aaliyah turns to Thyra, they both stood up. I went round and thanked everyone for coming, promised to link up with them later and left. Aaliyah walks with Thyra to her car, they hug and said whispered things like they were planning world coup. Thyra waves at me. "Bye Ayo!"

"Bye!"I wave back, both women hug again then she left. Aaliyah walks back to me and took my hands. "Let's go home."

Wizkidayo
1 hr ago

💙🦅

_

Lagos, Nigeria
Dec 31st
8pm

I moved through the semi dark room, I could make out Aaliyah body sprawled on the bed. I squat by her side and touch her cheeks. "Wifey?" I whispered.

Aaliyah eyes blinks open, she gave me the smile I love. "Hi baby."

"Hey you still wanna sleep?"

She shook her head no. "Good, let's sit outside for a while." I told her and stood up. Aaliyah sat up, she yawns then stood up also. I exit the room and went to the kitchen, I grab a bottle of Hennessy, two red cups, few bottle water and ice. I took the items to the outdoor safari. I set them on the table as Aaliyah also appears. I smile at her, she had on a booty short, blank lace bra top, flip flop her hair in high ponytail.

"What's up?"

I shrug, "nothing I just wanted us to chill" I face the table and served the drinks. I gave a red cup to Aaliyah. I sat on a high chair facing the direction of the pool, Aaliyah stood in between my legs and laid her head on my shoulder we stared at the pool saying nothing. "Hey wanna smoke?"

Aaliyah nods, "uh huh it's been ages since I had a nice blunt" she smack her lips. I grab a back wood wrapper and poured weed in it, I slowly molded it. "You done breast feeding Amaya?"

Aaliyah nods. "Not really but im not exclusive anymore." "Okay baby mama, pass me the lighter." She gave them to me, I spark the lighter and lit the blunt. I took the first drag then pass it to Aaliyah. She tried it and coughed.

"Easy wifey, do it slowly" I told her. When she stopped coughing she tried it again, this time she did it well.

"Why do you call me wifey?"

I shrug, "cos you're my wife"

Aaliyah roll her eyes. "Obviously. I mean why? You can always call me darling or just babe but you insist on that wifey."

Really? "It's not that serious."

"I know Ayo I just wanna know."

I exhale smoke from my nostrils, "Oh well I started calling you wifey since we were dating do you remember?" She nods. "I knew from when I met you that I wanted to marry you, i always saw you as a wife from the very first day so it just stuck and the way you smile whenever I call you Wifey is so heartwarming"

Around Aaliyah my guards are always down, I was a lover boy at heart but no one would ever see that part of me aside my beautiful wife. Aaliyah blush and place the blunt in my mouth. I took a drag and blew the smoke in her face making her giggle.

"God! I really love you Aaliyah, so much!" I tilt my head and smile at her. "Do you know when I knew I was deeply in love with you?"

She shook her head no.

"The first day I saw you cry, I don't know if you remember but that day you were stressed about your job then you showed up at my house and cried in the middle of my sitting room?" I reminded her. Aaliyah thought for a minute then frowns. "God Ayo I looked crazy that day"

"I know that's when I knew I never want to see you get hurt, I never wanted anything or anyone to hurt you. I knew I wanted to protect you and love you and remind you everyday how I'll always be there for you. That day I knew in my heart that I wanted to marry you"

"Oh Ayo that's so sweet!"

I roll my eyes and scoff, "but you turned out to be even crazier than I thought."

Aaliyah slap my legs, "I'm not crazy!"

"Wifey please, all you do is fight!"

"My hands are rated E. Anybody can catch these motherfuckers" she said and we laughed. I shook my head you see why I say she's crazy?

I roll my eyes and exhale smoke from my nostrils. "How on earth do you have the strength to fight?" I shook my head. Aaliyah can fight! Her punches are so painful, remember the night the punched me at that club?

"I don't know I guess from high school, my childhood is different from yours ya know. In my school bitches be jumping anyone, they gon beat you in the hallway, take ya lunch money and all that shit. I always stay outta trouble until this bitch beat my cousin then took her money? I knew sum gotta be done or they gon be doing it so I went and fought her. Since then it stuck" she explained. I imagined her fighting the bully, "The girl must have gone straight to coma yeah?"

"Boy fuck you" Aaliyah laughed. I pass the blunt to her, she inhale and smile at me. "You think I'm crazy?"

"I don't think wifey I know you are have you seen the way you be yelling at me? You be screaming and all" I shook my head a small smile on my face. Aaliyah was crazy all right.

Aaliyah shrug her shoulders. "To be honest I don't know why I always argue with you it's just like I enjoy it,I want us to argue all the time"

"Bah! You just want my attention and you know I'm gon fuck you after every argument" I smirk as her cheeks turns crimson. I know whenever Aaliyah started a fight she wanted my attention or was horny, sometimes she wanted both.

"Ain't my fault I be wanting ya dick all the time!" She bit her lips seductively relax mama I'm going to fuck you soon. I took a swig of alcohol.

"I dick you down good huh?"

Aaliyah rub a finger on my chest, "Yes Daddy."

I felt a little throbbing. I exhale alcohol, "Watch your lazy ass stop after two rounds"

"I'm not lazy!"

"Lie!" I exhale more smoke, "you are so lazy wifey"

Aaliyah fold her arms, "that's a lie." Of course it's a lie. "Wanna strike a deal comrade?"I raise a brow at her. "Yes sergeant!"

"Alright, if you can last up to six rounds I'll buy you anything you want for your birthday"

"Really? But what I get in return?"

"If you cant you'll buy me anything I want as well, so do we have a deal comrade?"

Aaliyah shook my outstretched hand. "We have a deal sergeant." We burst into laughter for a good minute. "Oh Ayo you're going to be the death of me!" She wipe tears away from her eyes.

I hit the blunt on the ass tray, "I think you mean you'll be the death of me? Cos trust me you will" I took a swig while she lay on me again. We were on our third blunts already.

"Baby?"

"Yes wifey?"

"Did Burna tell you about Steph breaking up with him?" She ask

"Yes" Burna told me few weeks ago that Steph broke up with him but he wasn't sure if she was serious until two weeks ago

"Did he tell you why she broke up with him?"

I shrug, "kinda"

Aaliyah face me. "He cheated on her again, after last year he still cheated, Steph found out he denied at first then confessed weeks ago. Steph was going to start trying for a baby." My shocked almost high ass eyes widen, "really?" I knew Burna said something about a child I didn't think they were actually trying.

Aaliyah nods her head yes. "Steph was so excited" she inhale deeply. "Why do some men cheat?"

It's either we was almost high or already high!!!! "I don't know Wifey, everyone has different reasons for doing things"

"You're right" She raise the Henny bottle, "have you thought of cheating on me?"

I pause my lips, I knew she was going to ask and I hoped she didn't read too many reasons into my answer. "Few times but I keep reminding myself that it's not worth it, if i think of the cost of ruining what we have for a night of quick pleasure and knowing it's going to cost me more than anything so I don't even bother" when I think of cheating I always remember my wife and daughter. I would go crazy if they ever leave me. I shook my head, "I know what I went through to get you so I can't even dream of losing you."

Aaliyah scoffs. "It's not that serious."

I deadpan her, "not that serious? Wifey you cut me off plenty times, remember how I would beg you to talk to me, how many times did I ask Steph to talk to you for me? Our dating stage was one of the hardest of my life, I went through hell and purgatory" the amount of stress Aaliyah gave me when we were dating? She constantly block me, cut me off, I went through so much just to prove I love her. I shook my head at the memories. "Yo when I think of those good ole days cheating is not possible."

Aaliyah chuckles. "You exaggerate too much."

"Wow are we using our words against each other now?" I scoff, "cos wifey you exaggerate too much"

"I do not!"

I roll my eyes, "gîrl please"

"Yeah yeah but you still love me right?"

"Affirmative! I will always love you" I took her hand and lay it on my chest. "My heart will always beat for you Aaliyah and only you. I know I don't say this enough but nothing you do goes unnoticed, i appreciate every single thing you've done for me, for us, for our family, Im always indebted you anything you want in this life I promise to give it, I promise to always make and keep you happy no matter what" I rub my fingers lovingly on her cheeks I raise her knuckles to my lips I was not high I'm just in LOVE!!!!

Aaliyah threw her hands around my shoulder. "That's the sweetest thing baby, I love you too."

I pull her closer and buried my head in her head, I inhale her womanly scent. Aaliyah might be anything but I will never replace her for any other. It's us against the world.

I check my phone, 11pm an hour to the new year.

"Let's go in wifey" I jump down the stool, carry the almost drink bottle of hennesy, the remaining blunt, I pull her hands into the house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 13K 32
"But... why didn't you tell me?" There was a desperate-sounding crack in his voice when his eyes finally met mine and I knew it was now or never. "I...
3.7K 359 26
"Adu please" came a hoarse loud voice of dev from a little afar....."d..don't leave me, I will die adu please just for once listen to me" desperation...
5.3K 412 46
"Welcome to STARBOY Entertainment" another man spoke up, she looked at him and smile. "I'm Manuel head of creative department"he wink. Idera nod an...
4.7K 870 28
Yasmine is a star girl, with plans for the future, good grades and a boyfriend to top it up but how can she survive when her enemies are her family...