|| 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄...

By AishaniD29

♚ 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐯𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 ♛ 𝐃𝐢𝐯𝐲𝐚 𝐀𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐥 ... More

|𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍|
|𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓|
|𝐃𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍|
|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐒|
|𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄|
|𝐑𝐀𝐉𝐕𝐄𝐄𝐑❜𝐒 𝐖𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐇|
|𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃|
|𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒❜ 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐓|
|𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐂𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐆𝐄|
|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓|
|𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍|
|𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐘|
|𝐒𝐔𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒|
|𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒|
|𝐈 𝐀𝐌 𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘|
|𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆|
|𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒|
|𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐂𝐘|
|𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔|
|𝐄𝐍𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐃|
|𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐎 𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐄|
|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒|
|𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐌𝐎𝐈𝐋|
|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐀𝐋|
|𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒|
|𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃|
|𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐌|
|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄|
|𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒|
|𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒|
|𝐈 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔|
|𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐌|
|𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓|
|𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐗𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐘|
|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐈𝐌|
|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐔𝐀𝐋 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐈|
|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓|
|𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐒|
|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇|
|𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆|
|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓|
|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐇|
|𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒|
|𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆|
|𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒|
|𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄|
|𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄|
|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍|
|𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐔𝐋𝐋|
|𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐔𝐓|
|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐄𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍|
|𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄|
|𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄|
||𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐈𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆|𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒 𝐎𝐍𝐄||
|𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐒|
♡𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄♡
|𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐄|𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐀𝐋|
|𝐊𝐀𝐀𝐋 ~ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐄𝐋 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆|

|𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌|

138K 6.3K 204
By AishaniD29

The morning sun rays entered into the room cutting through the curtains as Divya scrunched her eyes and snuggled more into his warm embrace.

"Get up!"

Rajveer uttered pecking her forehead as after a long time he felt peaceful, he felt the calmness in his heart. The last night was totally bliss and the main reason was her. She just did the work of rain on his burning heart. He looked at her sleeping figure and started stroking her hairs with his long fingers.

Divya opened her eyes and looked at him as she giggled lowering her eyelashes. He frowned his eyebrows in a manner to ask her what happened but she only giggled more. He glared at her as she stopped giggling immediately gulping her saliva.

He remained glaring at her and after sometime bursted out in laughter as she looked at him innocently.

"Now, I'll laugh!"

He said while rubbing his nose on her cheek.

"Now, tell me why you were laughing on me? Did you forget who am I, huh?"

"V__Vo this!"

She said cutely pointing on the reddish purple mark on his neck made by her only. Raising his eyebrows he immediately got up from the bed and came to see the mark.

"What did you do, Divya? Now how will I go to my office?"

Rajveer huffed still glaring at her. His words made a big pout on her face as she turned her face to another side.

"What?"

He commented seeing her action but she didn't answer. He smirked and stepped forward towards her. In a blink, she was caged between him and the bed.

"Don't make these faces if you don't want me to trouble you more!"

Divya snapped her head at him but then again glared.

"What happened?"

"You also did this. Now how I'll go to college?"

She pointed towards her neck and collarbone.

"This is my claim on you. That means Divya is only Veer's!"

He pecked a kiss on her nose.

"Then this is also my claim on you. That means Veer is only Divya's!"

She said with a big pout. He looked at her for a second in amusement and then fell into laughter fits which made her frown, her nostrils fluttered.

"You don't have to worry about that. Hamara sab kuch bas tumhara hi hai, Jaan!" (What is mine, is yours only)

She snapped her head towards him hearing the particular word which made her blush like hell. Butterflies started dancing in her stomach. Her cheeks became crimson red.

"Look, I've coloured you without any gulal. Happy First Holi being together, Jaan!"

Rajveer stated giving a peck on her swollen lips while caressing her cheeks.

"Many more to come!"

She immediately replied with a smile.

"Now get up and be ready! I've brought a dress for you. Wear it and come fast!"

She nodded her head on his words and both left.

⋇✦⋇

Divya was wearing a beautiful white lehenga which Rajveer had brought for her. He entered into the room without giving a hint as she gasped and turned immediately holding her back. He was speaking on a call when his vision fell on her and his eyes stucked there. He cut the call and focused on her figure. Her flushed cheeks, long eyes lashes, soft curves and slender waist were perfectly fitting with the dress.

Stepping forward he held her waist and pulled her closer to him. Her liner covered eyelashes were gazing at his hazel ones. He slipped his hands through her waist to her back and neatly hooked her blouse one by one. Then he turned her holding her waist as her back slapped with his hard chest and he kissed over her shoulder. She looked at him through the mirror and smiled.

Taking the bangles he made her wear them and kissed on her palm. Then slowly put the necklace on her neck and lastly filled her hairline with the vermillion.

"Now you're looking like Mrs. Divya Rajveer Singh Rathore!"

His words spread chills through her whole body giving her spark. Kissing on her hairline he took a look at her face wanting all of her for him.

Divya too glanced at her husband who was wearing a white silvery embroidered kurta with a coat matching with her. His features were giving her the vibes of the most handsome man.

"I was saying, you're looking handsome too!"

"Is it? So, you were checking me out?"

He asked huskily rubbing his nose on her neck.

"I__I__was__"

Her words shuttered because of the heat and shivers which were developing.

"Don't worry! You can check me out anytime and feel me!"

Saying so, he grabbed her arm and put it over his chest to make her feel his every warmth. She smiled and hid herself on his chest as he too hugged her back wrapping her arms around her.

⋇✦⋇

They walked towards the lawn where every members were present. Rishabh and Mrunali also came with that Minakshi too.

"Bhaiya!"

Divya ran towards Rishabh and hugged her as he hugged her back. She took some colours from the plate and applied it on his forehead.

"Veer Bhai!"

Mrunali was going to touch his feet but Rajveer stopped her taking her in a long hug.

"How's my doll?"

He asked caressing her hairs.

"Too good, Veer Bhai!"

She gave her sweetest smile and then turned towards Minakshi who just stayed silent as they fearfully gazed at eachother.

Rajveer looked at her sister and shook his head in a manner to say her to go. She nodded her head a little and stepped forward towards her mother. Rishabh too accompanied her and they both bent down to touch her feet.

"Stop!"

Minakshi showed her palm and forbade them to do that. The couple looked at eachother and assured one another.

"I'm sorry, Mom! Please atleast forgive me now!"

Mrunali looked at her tearfully as she turned her face focusing on her.

"No!"

"Please, please, please Mom!"

"Okay but only in one condition?"

"What?

"You've to stay at Rathore Mansion for today"

Her words brought smile on everyone's lips as Mrunali immediately hugged her mother. Taking some colours Minakshi applied on her cheeks and Rishabh's forehead.

"Veer and Divya!"

Both snapped their heads in her direction and stepped forward with smiles. Divya touched her feet as she blessed her and he hugged her mother as she made a tilak on his forehead.

•••

Target - 4k

Thanks for 3M (⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠)

Update jaldi de rahi hu iska matlab ye nehi hai ki pichla target pura nehi karoge =⁠_⁠=

Upcoming chapters are spicy (⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠)

Shower your love through votes and comments in the previous chapters and share the book with everyone.

Follow me on insta username- @/aishanid29 to get the updates, spoilers, reels.

⋇✦⋇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 9.8K 51
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...
1.3M 65.1K 59
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔; It started with his love. Will it end with...
1.7M 158K 73
𝐒𝐢𝐲𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐎𝐫 𝐌𝐫𝐬.𝐒𝐢𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐯𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐑𝐚𝐠𝐡𝐮𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢(𝟐𝟏) 𝐚 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐚𝐢...