The Mafia and His Lost Queen...

By perfectmafiaboss

More

Author's Note
The day Ashton's world fell apart PART I
The day Ashton's world fell apart PART II
Alessia and mama prank Ashton
Sexy hotel fiasco
Where Sophia deceives Ashton with another man part I
Where Sophia deceives Ashton with another man, part II
Where Sophia deceives Ashton with another man part III
Everleigh torturing the kids
The one with the Sashtesa
A proposal for Ashton
Ashton's date with Auri
Evaline........ you'll kill Ashton
Two mini broken cute souls
Everleigh's song for Ashton
Ashton And Auri: two poor victims
Rockstar.......Auri got shot
The unidentified bastard
The weird phone call
Drunk Massimo
Evaline........ you'll kill Ashton
ASHTON COMING LIVE TO YOUR SCREENS!!!
Everleigh, I love you, but what?
Rockstar please save me
When Esa get's harassed and hides from Ashton.
Two mini broken cute souls
Everleigh's first period
Sophia's emotional period
The pain of a bleeding chest
Aureton leading a war

Club fight

455 24 10
By perfectmafiaboss

Found this sitting in the folder, so decided to upload it.

ASHTON

Wearing my watch and adjusting my coat, I tucked the gun in the waistband of my jeans and walked out of my room. Sophia was sitting with Emma in the living room alongside Everleigh when she saw me and turned her head around. Everleigh's eyes were glued to the TV for which I was glad. I had sent Sophia flowers the night before asking for her forgiveness with a hand written note but she never responded.

Nodding to the guard, I sat in the car until the engine roared to life and we left to go meet the one fucker I hated the most.

*

Entering the club, I instantly saw him when I nodded at my guards and Massimo. They stood behind while I made my way towards the fucker. Everyone was high on alert.

"Augustin." I sat on the opposite seat acknowledging his existence.

"Ashton. How are you?"

"Get to the point."

"Tsk tsk, a bit harsh no? Would you like to have something? Payment's on me."

"No. Get to the point." Obviously he came here before me, he could've done anything to buy the staff, make me drink or eat something horrible and I wasn't about to have that. I may be a human and may make mistakes but such mistakes? Only stupid baboons made.

He sighed, "Well....I did give you a deadline for a month but that has been surpassed wayyyyy before, so now it's damn easy, either give Sophia to us or..."

I bent forward resting my hands on the table and intertwining them, "Or what?"

"It's war."

"Then so be it." and I jumped out of my seat, taking the gun out of my waistband and shot the nearest guard of Augustins' before he lay dead on the ground. I slammed my hand on the table and glared at him, "I fucking know extremely well how to make my way out of a maze full of hungry wolves like you and still kill all the damn lot. So? Bring it on, the drinks maybe were on you, but these bullets are on me. Buona Fortuna."

And chaos broke lose like hell. Before Augustin even had the time to take out his gun, I held the both of his hands behind his back and quickly dragged him towards the kitchen to avoid the raining bullets. He thrashed in my arms when the women in the kitchen screamed. I looked up at them, sweat dripping from my forehead when I commanded by just one word which was enough for them to obey my order, "Leave." and they scrambled on their feet and left through the back door. Obviously, who would stay during a gun fight?

Hitting the butt of my gun on Augustins head, making him go limp, I quickly took out the handcuffs and cuffed his hands together before taking out another and cuffing his legs together. I took out the gun from his waistband, tucking it in mine when I tried to contact Massimo by taking out the ear piece from my pocket.

"Massimo, Massimo, can you hear me?"

No response.

"Massimo, fucking answer me, dammit."

Still no fucking response. I had only brought Massimo on this mission as I had my doubts on both Andreas and Phoenix on being the traitor, so we didn't tell them our plans at all.

Looking at the limp body of Augustin, I tried to find ways to keep him locked up as I ran out of handcuffs when I slid his body under the huge metallic racks. Either he wouldn't be able to escape and if he would try to get out, I will hear the rattling noise and catch the motherfucker.

Taking out my gun, I hardly opened the door when damn, was it raining bullets like hell. Finding my targets, I held the gun in front of me before shooting him right in his fucking head. I rolled out hiding behind shelves, firing and killing as many suspects as I could before I felt a cold metal gun at the side of my head from behind.

I stopped firing as my blood ran a bit cold.

"Low-lower the gun or I-i'll shoot."

Huh. A newbie in Augustin's army. Pathetic.

I swivelled around, swinging my arm right through his feet, making him topple over before I hit my elbow at his dick. His body jerked back when I placed my gun under his chin and fired a bullet. Blood splattered out as he fell when I took away his gun from his hands timely before opening his mouth and firing a bullet inside. His eyes rolled up when I whispered, "That was for aiming me, you sick piece of dog shit." and then I fired three rounds of bullets, aiming right at his heart before he lay dead in front of me.

I turned around advancing forward when I heard rattling. I ran towards Augustin to see the fucker awake before I quickly hit his head with the butt of my gun and felt a deep, sharp thud in my leg. I half fell, sliding on the floor, pain erupting from the sting in my leg when I turned around to see a gun aiming at me. I raised my hand aiming the gun to him when he was fast and fired, aiming right at my chest but I wasn't having it.

I slid down the floor as I was just shot two times before, so I aimed blindly for his kneecap and fired when he screamed and fell to the ground clutching his knee. Seizing the opportunity, I aimed at his head and tried to fire but my gun ran out of bullets. Fuck. Quickly pulling out Augustin's gun, I fired a total of three rounds in his head, getting all of my anger out for attacking me when he laid limp.

I was breathing harshly and Augustin was looking at the scene when I breathed out, "A shit party you chose there."

He just glared at me when I heard Massimo's shouts. He ran towards me when I just indicated him to look after Augustin.

The firing suddenly stopped when I tried to heft myself on my feet when my men came and picked me up. It was hard for me to walk and my leg was bleeding due to the shots but they still managed me to get home.

*

With Massimo's support, I entered the house rasping a bit as now my leg was hurting like a bitch. Massimo offered to try to get the bullet out but that freaked me way more than it should have when I declined.

"Did you lock up Augustin?"

"Yes, he is down in the cellar, don't worry."

"Great."

Massimo shouted for Dr.Bills to come when I strengthened my grip on his shoulders. It was becoming tough, too damn painful. I heard a door open and within a flash, Sophia hefted me from the other side carrying me towards the hospital wing.

Cute.

I sat on the hospital bed when Sophia insisted me to lie down when I held up my hand to stop her and started to unbutton my shirt. Sophia helped me take it off when I took off the bulletproof vest and discarded it onto the floor before laying heavily on the bed and the moment my head hit the pillow...........I passed out.

*

I woke up after what felt like hours to see my surrounding dark and I felt something heavy on my arm. Looking left, I saw Sophia's head resting there. There was no one else in the hospital wing and my baby was sleeping right next to me sitting on a chair with her head resting on my arm. I grimaced and tried to get up when the pain shot up in my leg but I didn't care. Sophia wasn't sleeping easy and that was my main concern at the moment.

Very slowly, making sure she didn't wake up, I extracted my arm only to find it hell numb. Wiggling it to get some life there, I tried to get off the bed with huge effort due to the searing pain and the feel of stitches in my leg. I limped at first when after a hell long time, I finally succeeded to walk, ignoring the pangs of pain wafting up my legs.

Breathing heavily from the effort, I straightened myself up cracking my back in a painful way to straighten up, and slowly approached my queen who was looking as beautiful as ever sleeping. I was about to try to lift Sophia up in my arms so she could lie properly in bed and sleep when, she woke up.

Bruh.

Seriously?

Like....damn damn seriously?

All that for nothing? I could have smacked her head and woken her up if this was what was going to happen.

I gave her a bored look, "I was abou-"

"Where are you off to mister? Back in bed, come on."

Grunting, I tried getting back in bed with her help when I scooted towards the extreme right and patted my left. She sighed and got into bed next to me when I curled my arm around her waist and made her lie on top of me when she laid one leg across my whole body and relaxed in my hold.

Godddddddd this felt so good, so relaxing and so so so damn soothing.

I bent forward taking her lips in mine when I laid back down in bed and pulled her in close by the waist till she was sprawled like an eagle on me. It felt pure bliss to kiss her after almost a week when I slowly moved my lips against her. Pulling her up from her armpits, I wound my right arm around her waist and held the back of her head with the left one when I deepened the kiss.

It became a heated one when I demanded entrance when the kitten gladly gave that to me. Plunging my tongue inside her mouth, I simply lived the moment and enjoyed it because after so long, I got this level of peace again and I didn't want to lose it.

I turned her around till I was on top of her when I broke the kiss and rasping heavily, I asked, "Do you want to?"

"What?"

How slow was she goddamit?

"Dance in a skirt and make cupcakes."

"Whattt?"

"Sex Sophia sex. Do you want to have it?"

"But you just got shot."

I rolled my eyes, "You think the don of the Italian mafia will lay in bed for a week just by a bullet to the leg. It's nothing. It's just a bullet."

"A bullet."

"Yes, a bullet."

"Yes, it could kill you."

"Sof.....yes or no."

She quickly started to strip, "Okay yes yes."

I chuckled before taking off my clothes praying nobody entered the room. And even if they did? Good. I would love them to see me balls deep inside my girl.

*

-----------------------------------------

My university building has periods, (I know right?), so it gets cranky and all of that shit. When the buildings get cranky, many of our male professors also start bleeding out of their vaginas, so basically my main point is I GOT A LOT OF ASSIGNMENTS so this baby got ignored. But, I'll try to write some excerpts as they are fun and relaxing and might keep updating. Till then? Pray my uni goes through a bomb blast and gets online. Yuck. I hate uni. Anyways, stay happy.

Peace!

A.ZChaudhry

My insta: anachaudhry123

Insta: A.ZChaudhryBooks

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 84 18
Romance
42 0 24
A story about a family