TANKHUN Fanfic | Mind Over Ma...

By AprilsSmile

"In a world full of ordinary, Be the Tankhun." A side story to Kinnporsche the novel. Because we can't get en... More

1. Mind over matter
2. Escape plan
3. Escape plan cancel
NOTE: Not an update
4. IT'S AMY
5. FIRST DAY
Highlights: Chap# 4 & 5
6. No touching at all
7. Chaos in Tankhun's room
8. Tankhun, Pete, Vegas
9. Finding Tankhun!
10. Rock Paper Scissors
11. It's Vegas
12. Pete, the Panther
13. Fan-following!
14. Height of Patheticness!
15. Sleeping Tankhun!
16. Knock, Knock!
NOTE: Not an Update!
17. Sweet Revenge!
18. Amy X Tankhun
19. It's Kinn
Highlights: Have Fun!
20. High-five?
21. Heart issues!
22. Wild Vehement!!!
23. Emergency Party!!
24. The Weekend / Study Time
25. It's Arm
26. Perfect complement :)
27. Beauty's Smile!
28. The Library
29. The Freshmen
NOTE: Not an Update
30. Blue Fire
31. The shopping maniac
32. Group Project
33. The Club
34. Damn Letter!
35. V for Vicious
36. Welcome home, Sister!
37. The Nightmare!
38. Future Fiancé
39. Bustling Life
40. Drama Family!
41. sOOry!
42. Zeal and Zest!
43. Sneak out!!
44. Party Animals!
Highlights: 44. Party Animals!
45. After Party!
46. Confessions!
47. Obsession...!
48. It's Porsche
49. #TeamTankhun
50. The Blacklist!
51. D-Day!
52. The more the merrier!
53. Tankhun's Treat.
54. Selfies Maniac!
55. It's Kimhan
56. Beautiful Heart^^
58. Stutter Boy!
59. Reciprocate!
60. Official Romance!
61. The Basement!
62. MFC - The Trio
63. Tea...party!
64. The Little Devil!
65. Warmth...
66. Shades of Gray!
67. A Day so FINE!
68. Befriend!
69. It's Leonid
70. The Plan!?
71. The preparations!
72. Just keep Swimming!
73. Mini concert!
74. Affable Meeting!
75. Bon appetit
Highlights: chap# 74 & 75
76. The control room!
77. Bloody Chaos!
78. The closure!
79. Life did a 360..
80. Romantic action!
81. Love-Hate!
82. The melodious ride..
83. Disheartened!
84. Sir Kinn! Hot as.....
85. A for Amity.
86. Height of Goofiness!
87. Fallen star?
88. Anti-fragile!
89. Her...Escape Plan!
90. Mirthless smile ):)
91. Insomnolent.!.!
92. Maquillage
93. Wild Vociferous!!!
94. Finding Amy!
95. Tragic Heroine...
96. Demoniac Khun!
97. Rough and tumble?
98. Viva la vida
Highlights: Enjoy! ;)
99. The best is yet to come..
100. The Anchor
101. Beer and skittles!
102. Enchantment!
NOTE: Not an Update :)
103. ...bears the crown!
104. Near and Dear!
105. Crazy Peacock!
106. Young Master!?
107. The Date?
108. Amy the Queen!
109. The Midnight Mirage
110. Amy X Tankhun
It's A.S. Styles^^
Highlights: Mind over Matter

57. Second place? maybe not!

286 15 1
By AprilsSmile

AMY's POV:

We were standing outside waiting for His Highness to come out so that we can go to the college.

When he finally makes his appearance brother V clenched his jaw, Pete smiled awkwardly, Milan face palm to hide his frown and as for me I kept watching and thinking what should I do to ignore this impossible guy?

Tankhun appears wearing long boots, skinny jeans with bright orange jacket over his uniform shirt. His half face was covered with extra-large eyeglasses. He was walking like a celebrity on freaking red carpet. 

He lowered his shades to see all of us waiting patiently for him.

I look around to see others behind him. His guards were all over the place while making faces, giving looks to their fashionista boss who had a devil-may-care expression.

Is it weird if I get impressed with his confidence level?

We were standing near the cars and for some reason there was not enough guards around the area. I look around to see more and there were four guards on the main gate. And the guards I used to see from the rooftop or windows were not anywhere to be seen.

I glanced at the garden area and the giant tress near the outer boundary walls. There were countless CCTVs on the walls, terrace and even on trees. Is it a fortress or something!?

I hadn't knew that a Mafia's house has this much security. I bet it's equal or more than Prime Minister's house. It'll be epic if I manage to run away from this place. Haha.

I was musing my own thoughts while glancing everywhere. Usually, I don't get the chance to look around casually

We left the mansion as soon as we get out of the front door.

It'll be tough to find a blind spot to escape this mansion without getting caught on the cameras. But I think one should be faster enough to run before the control room or watchman or whatever notices and mafia brother have come to know and do something about it.

It's a little secret but I've got two crazy escape plans for unknown emergencies.

I'd thoroughly looked around the area from rooftop and I have already memorized the spots where guards stand on watch or just walk around. I even know about the trees which have CCTV cameras on and which didn't.

The boundary walls are twice my height, and there's a zero point zero zero one (0.001) chance for me to find a ladder and climbed up the damn wall.

Even then I've two escape plans which I hope I never need to execute. I've settled just fine here. Still there is a 'but'. Fingers crossed!

I looked at the owner of this place and...

I was taken aback as he was staring at me intently, I'm afraid. I blinked and smiled and shifted my eyes to Pete who happens to be doing the same thing as his mafia brother. I smiled a little and turned around to see the orange guy.

"How do I look?" As soon as I looked at him, Tankhun asked.

"Amazing!" I said shortly and received the LOOKS from everyone. Including my pretty boy. 

What!?  I lifted my chin slightly up.

He narrowed his eyes at me like I'm lying to him. Which I might be. Sigh~

"Your boots are eye catching like other shoes you wear. Your jacket shines like a bright sun that I can't even looked at you. And..." I pause "I'm not going to complain about your glasses. You're trying to hide your dark circles, right?" I inquire but didn't let him answer "Never mind. It's good that I can't see half of your face so..." I shrugged being too honest than necessary and moved on.

His mouth falls open for a jiffy then he held his head high and turned to see brother Pol.

"Hey Pol, come here!" He shouted "Take this jacket and shades... I'm bored of them already." He made a face.

Brother Pol blinked while Tankhun was already throwing his jacket at him. He caught both jacket and eyeglasses in time and looked at Arm in astonishment. I tried to hide my smile as I got the feeling that I did something good.

I set my scarf and looked around to see everyone trying to act normal like it's everyday thing to see Tankhun come and dressed like that. Which it might be...?

Brother V shook his head at me, making me want to smile more. He sat in his car and Pete sat on the front seat. I sit on the back seat with Milan.

Suddenly, the door at Milan's side opened only to slam back within a second.

A moment later, the door on my side open and a figure tried to get in.

W-What the funny hell! 

"What are you doing!?" I asked.

"What are you looking at? Make some room for me..." Tankhun yelled at me.

"Khun, let's go in your car." Arm said behind him.

"No, I wanted to go with my bea... class fellow." He replied and I just rolled my eyes at him.

Hah! Class fellow! I bet he was going to my beautiful Amy. Baka!

After bickering for a minute, I gave in as mafia brother seems to be getting mad at us.

I moved back to give him space only because 1) he's stubborn. 2) we're getting late. 3) he wants to go in his cousin's car so I don't have any reasonable right to stop him.

Milan was making faces and pull his backpack to his side, placing it between him and I. On the other side, I did the same and placed my bag between uninvited person and I.

Tankhun glanced at the thing but didn't complain about it.

.

Brother V starts the car and we left the mansion with four guys with me.

It's not even 5 minutes when my pretty boy starts to doze off. I wonder if he gets to sleep last night... Probably not because he was sleeping on the couch. I'm sure His Highness would be uncomfortable and couldn't get to sleep enough.

I glance at him from time to time as he knocks on the window accidentally a few times, making me a little chuckle. 

I hold my breath when he leans on my shoulder while sleeping.

My eyes widen. I think I gasps out.

What should I do? Should I wake him up or just push him away from me?

Suddenly, the car takes a sharp turn. Milan and I lean on Tankhun's side. Pity that the sleeping beauty's head knock on the window a little too hard. He mutters an "Oof!" I look at the driver who definitely did this intentionally.

Seriously senior!? I mouthed while looking up at rear view mirror. I swear I saw him smirking and Pete glared at him severely.

"Brother Pete!" I lean forward between them and whisper.

"Yes, miss Amy?"

"Can I have your jacket for a few... anyway, just give it to me." I start politely but when I see my dozing boy rubbing his head, I just want it.

He did as I ask and give me his jacket unsurely. I take the thing, sit back, folds it two times and as I am about to place it between Tankhun's head and window he leans again on my shoulder. Super!

I hold his head with my hand while using my scarf as a glove and push him a little up then I place the jacket on my shoulder and let his head fall again.

His eyes flutter a little but he didn't open them. He's sleeping soundly on a - now steady -moving vehicle. I smile a little watching him sleep and start to look forward again. The next thing I know, I was taken aback as I catch three pair of eyes staring at me.

What!

I know very well that Milan is hiding his frowning face from me. This time, I let it go. Pete keeps looking back at his ex-boss from time to time. Brother V stares at me from the rear-view mirror.

I know it looks stupid for me to be this frank with a boy but what can I do! He has a good heart after all. Plus, he helped me many times that I'm starting to lose count.

A little bit of politeness and care won't hurt, right?

.
.

We stop at the college and I am little confuse as to what to do to wake up this sleeping beauty whose head is still on my shoulder.

Senior V waited for us to leave the car so that he can go to park it somewhere. I smile awkwardly at Pete.

"Can you please do something to wake him up or just take him away from me?" I ask half hesitantly.

Pete nod once and come back to open the door on my right side. He leans a little inside and tap on Tankhun's shoulder.

"Khun, wake up!"

When Tankhun open his eyes, he looks taken aback too much while looking at me with his sleepy eyes. Our faces are too close that I feel goosebumps all over my body.

I didn't dare to look back at him in the eye again. Milan gets out of the car, before he could close the door I half jumped towards it and step out of the car from his side without waiting for Tankhun.

I grab my bag tightly and run to the class. What the hell is wrong with me?

____

Tankhun's POV:

It was like a dream come true when I opened my eyes and saw my beautiful Amy as the first thing. Her face was right before me. Only if I was crazier, I would lean forward and...

Don't go there... not yet.

Even though she shifted her eyes from me - almost immediately - I didn't mind. After all, it was the least I could expect from her. My young lady is quite fierce. She wouldn't hesitate to bestow me with a lovely slap. It was something expected from her. I low-key look forward to it. But she...

She flees from me. 

Something feels off. Amy is acting different and I can't quite figure it out. Yet.

.

As soon as I leave Vegas' car, both my boys come out of my car. I saw Arm holding my bag for me.

Vegas went for his class leaving Pete with us. I go to the restroom with Pol to wash my face and get fresh before leaving for the class.

.

First lecture was boring as hell as my beautiful Amy tried her best to avoid me. Or my gaze. Or my face. Or my presence besides her.

Yeah, she's over doing it!

Now that I think of it, she didn't even spare me a glance.

Should I apologize for sleeping and putting my head on her shoulder? Maybe the weight of my head was too much for her girly shoulder. Tsk.

On the second thought, I chose not to apologize as I don't feel bad for doing that. Not even slightest, I'm afraid. After all, it was a heart touching moment for me. Hehe.

.

We are sitting in the second class, waiting for the teacher to come and announce the result of our group project.

I look around the class everyone seems to be nervous or excited to know the result. As for me, I don't give a damn because I know we got the first place. Also, I had already celebrated with my group members so who cares about the stupid result now.

I look at Amy who's holding her hands while rubbing her thumbs. Is she nervous? Why?

I look at my group members to get the answers. On my right, Nanon is looking behind at Day while talking about something related to swimming competition.

Are they for real? 

I just make a face and look at the least-likeable girl sitting behind my beautiful Amy. Joy is playing on her cell phone. Then I look at the last member, Bright. Even though he's sitting far away from me, I narrow my eyes as he looked suspiciously happy while staring at his cell phone.

I look back and forth between Joy and Bright. I smile as I get a feeling that I knew something that no one does. He heh

"Are you nervous?" I lean on my left to ask Amy directly.

She looks up at me and lean away unconsciously. I pretend to be oblivious of her actions.

I hear her thoughts at the breakfast and I am not happy about it. But still, I have chance and all the time in the world to change her mind, to make her like me enough to stay with me. It will just take some time for her to open her heart for me. I am not gonna force her in any way and I have confidence in myself that I am more than just likeable.

I am the first son of Mafia family, eldest brother of everyone with the surname Theerapanyakul.

I am khun, Tankhun Theerapanyakul.

Her pretty boy. Haha.

.

Teacher come and starts announcing the result from the last place, the 5th position.

.

I only start paying attention when its only us and another group left. I imagine some drum rolls in my brain.

"The group who got second place is... Amy's group."

Teacher announces and looks up to see our group leader. My beautiful Amy smiles brightly as if she's happy with the results.

I know her better. She's rubbing the back of her nape that means something is troubling her.

"Congratulations, Amy! You did great!" The teacher smiles at her and she return the smile half-heartedly.

I look at the other group members who are now blushing for some reason.

"I'm happy that we celebrated in advance." Joy comments while leaning forward so that we can hear her. I smile in agreement. From the corner of my eye, I see Nanon nodding in yes too. Haha

"It was a fun project." I share my short opinion and receives three nods as feedback. Day leans forward to join our whispering.

"But our leader doesn't seem to be that happy. Says Bright." Joy reads out a text from her cell phone.

All of us turn to look at the leader in question and yes, she's lost in some thoughts. I wonder what is going on in her mind. I lean to her side.

"Second place is not that bad. I think it's what we deserve as we were late and lost some points." I whisper to her and sit straight before she could lean away from me.

"..." Her eyes widen.

"What?"

"You are not just gorgeous but genius too." She exclaims out of the blue.

"Thank you!" I smile shyly at the compliment.

"What is going on?" Joy aske curiously.

"Just wait and watch!" Amy grin at us.

Oh boy! I can pay a good fortune to take a peek into her mind.

.

In our third lecture, we were busy noting down the lecture when someone came to inform Amy that some teacher is calling for her.

She asked for the permission to leave the class and go to the teacher's office.

I wanted to go with her but she told me to note down the lecture for her. And I was like... sure. Anything for you. I can swear I saw a wave of color flushed her neck but she turns away before I could inspect it more closely.

She hastily took the mark sheets of the project from all group members. And she walks out. I didn't ask because I was not that curious. What the use of a mark sheet anyway...?

____

AMY's POV:

I have a slight idea of why the teacher is calling for me so I am taking the mark sheets in advance.

I'm not sad or disappointed about the second place but I want to get first because of my group. If it was my individual result, I would be more than happy for myself. But when it comes to my group, I want that first place for all.

It'll be amazing when six of us get the first place together.

I was damn sure about the result but when the teacher announced it, I have a feeling that he made a mistake somewhere...

.

A quarter of an hour later.

I leave the office with mark sheets, the new one.

Oh yeah~ I jump in the corridor. What a happy day!

Now, I have to give out the mark sheets and give the good news to everyone. And tell that the celebration of yesterday is... worth it!

Sir open my project file and ask some questions. He was impressed to see my... our work.

On the right side were the characteristics of each character that Bright, Day, and Joy wrote and Nanon reviewed. And on the right side were the sketches of each and every character. That project file became a thin notebook on 'The Canterbury tales' and Sir liked the idea. As it shows my extra efforts and the unique idea. 

I was happy when he didn't forget to mention about Tankhun's contribution. I was right for choosing for the quiz. I knew my pretty boy will do a good job. Which he did quite amazingly. But I won't tell him that. It was fun quizzing him, the teacher said. I might tell that to Tankhun.

Lastly, Sir shows me the sketches he liked. It took a part of my will power to not to flush with appreciation. I'm glad that I joined the art club. It definitely paid off. Haha

Sir told me that he forgot to add back the marks that he minus yesterday. Only if Tankhun and I were not late for two and half a minute, it would save me a lot of trouble.

Now that he re-added the marks, my group got more points than the group who works on Shakespeare and get to be the first position holder.

I felt a tiny bit bad for the group from whom we snatch - quite rightfully - the position. When I was coming to the office, I saw them going to the canteen area to celebrate their first place.

What can I say except...sorry, not sorry.

.

First of all, I go to the Media club to see my two group members in one place, Joy and Day.

"Tada~" I hold out the two papers in each hand to show them.

"What the..." Joy exclaim as she half snatches the paper from me. Day looks at her mark sheet with a smile.

"I can't believe! You freaking snatched the first place." Joy yell excitedly.

"We deserve it though." Day argues taking my side. "We got more marks than the group who got first place."

I high-five them both.

.

Next, I go to the swimming club. I just enter the pool area and... wow!

Too many shirtless guys!!!! I close my eyes, turn around and run the other way.

I saw Nanon in his swimming costume. Eeeeee!

He freaking flex his invisible muscle to me. I know he's teasing me but when I'm in a good mood, I tends to tease back my friends.

I take out my cell phone and start clicking his pictures from different angles. Even though he's flushing with embarrassment, he laughs hard at me for acting like a crazy fan girl.

I give him his mark sheet and he laugh some more while accusing me of stealing the first place. I ask him to remember all the hard work we put into the project and he compliment me by saying that 'you did a right job stealing the first place'. I damned him while laughing.

Now, it's time to go to the last club to see Bright. As I turn around, I stop to see the guy in front of me. Wow~

I watch a tan, lean, handsome guy who was grinning at me for some reason.

"Hello, Maserati!" I say just to get out of here.

"It's Porsche!" He corrects me.

"Nice to see you!" I try to excuse myself.

"What are you doing here?"

"Pardon?" I furrow my brows that he can't even see because of my fringes.

"I'm just wondering to whom are you here to see... some guy over here?" He muses for no good reason.

"Yes, I stop by to see a guy... and you don't need to know who he is." I mimic him.

He gazes at me for a while then throws his head back and laughs.

"Excuse my interruption but what was funny?"

Laughing, he hit the passerby guy on his naked back. I cringe when the poor guy shriek and jump three feet up. I gape at this jolly guy who was now laughing harder. Is he for real?

Damn, his laugh is kinda contagious. He grins at me which makes me want to laugh out too but there were too many guys around and no girl except me.

Where's the exit? I was about to leave when he stops me.

"Are you free after college? I would like to talk to you about something." He asks making a sober face.

"Related to what?"

"My brother, Porchay. You already know him. I want to talk about... his study and some other things. If you don't mind." He requests me politely.

I think for a second before answering. He wants to talk about my junior, Chay. It must be important, right?

"Fine with me." I say "But I'm afraid, I can't stay after college. We can talk on Monday, next week... if it's not something too important." I suggest.

He thinks for a second. "Thank you! See you on Mon..." He nods and step aside giving me space to leave.

"Have a nice day, Mr. Goofy!" I nod back while excusing myself with a smile.

I see his lifted eyebrows, laughing eyes and grinning mouth.

I huff a little. His grin is contagious too. I wave my hand to say bye.

He's not that bad.

.

Next, I go to the music club to see Bright boy, another member of my group.

I stand at the door, contemplating whether to knock before entering or not. I just stay there waiting for someone to come out so that I could see myself in, to see Bright.

A minute later.

No one come.

I hold my knuckles up to knock and...

I hear guitar playing. I try to remember the tune but it was a new one. I open the door out of curiosity... to peek inside and someone start to sing.

Ahh~ my favorite voice.

I stop on my track to listen for a minute or two, depending on how long he's gonna sing.

After that I finally enter to the music club.

****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 7.6K 103
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
19.3K 308 51
The story begins in the year of 1985.
12.7K 583 15
The Theerapanyakuls have always had a soft spot for the young Kittisawasd, especially young master Kimhan. Everyone was aware of this critical infor...
288K 13.8K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...