Undertale Oneshots (On Hiatus)

By DoctorBlu5

Just some Oneshots I made. Please go to "REQUESTS OPEN" and "REQUEST IDEAS" to request a story. All character... More

Welcome!
Cheater!Male!Reader x Female!Frisk
Shy!Fem!Reader x Fem!Chara
Pirate!Male!Reader x Fem!Chara x Fem!Frisk
Prankster!Fem!Reader x Bully!Male!Frisk!
Mute!Magician!Male!Reader x Bullied!Fem!Frisk
Nerd!Male!Reader x Bullied!Fem!Chara
Suicidal!Male!Reader x Cheater!Fem!Chara x Fem!Frisk
Vengeful!Male!Reader x Cheater!Fem!Frisk x Ex-Girlfriend!Fem!Chara
Villian!Male!Reader x Hero!Male!Frisk
Forgetful!Male!Reader x Forgotten!Fem!Frisk
Abused!Immortal!Male!Reader x Abusive!Fem!Chara
Vampire!Male!Reader x Bullied!Male!Frisk
Neglected!Male!Reader x Brother!Male!Frisk
Suicidal!Male!Reader x Girlfriend!Fem!Chara x Bestfriend!Fem!Frisk
Distant!Male!Reader x Fem!Chara
Abandoned!BFF!Male!Reader x Male!Frisk
Male!Reader x Babysitter!Fem!Chara
REQUESTS OPEN
REQUEST IDEAS
Villian!Fem!Reader x Fem!Chara x Fem!Frisk
Male!Neko!Reader x Fem!Demon!Chara
Fem!Stripper!Reader x Shy!Protective!Frisk x Tsundere!Protective!Chara
Male!Worker!Reader x Male!Ex-BBF!Frisk x Fem!Flirty!Chara
Artist!Fem!Reader x Femboy!Male!Chara
Forgetful!Male!Reader x Orphan!Male!Frisk
Bestfriend!Male!Reader x Needy!Fem!Frisk
Stressed!Male!Reader x Yandere!Fem!Frisk x Jealous!Male!Chara
Introvert!Male!Reader x Flirty!Fem!Chara
Male!Reader x Femboy!Drunk!Chara
(AI Writes) Male!Reader x Fem!Frisk
Shy!Male!Reader x Dom!Fem!Frisk x Dom!Fem!Chara
The Crayon Song | Reaction Video
SociallyAnxious!Male!Reader x Fem!Frisk
Fox!Hybrid!Male!Reader x Girlfriend!Cheating!Fem!Chara
BigBrother!Male!Reader x SmallerSister!Fem!Frisk!
VOTE FOR THE NEXT STORY
HardToGet!Male!Reader x Male!Chara
Male!Reader x Fem!Tsundere!Frisk
Player!Male!Reader x Fem!Frisk x Fem!Chara
Player!Male!Reader x Fem!Frisk x Fem!Chara PART 2
HIATUS

Magician!Male!Reader x Yandere!Fem!Chara

731 4 7
By DoctorBlu5

Requested by: papyrusnyeheheh I know you didn't add the Magician scenario, but I think this will be better.

Also, this will count as your second request.

______________

3rd POV:

Y/n: Oh boy, Mount Ebott.

Y/n was at Mount Ebott. Why? Well, he got bored and decided to explore. He heard about the rumours and decided to see if they were true.

So he jumped into the hole and as he fell he changed gravity to where he would land safely. And when he got to the bottom, he gracefully landed on a bed of buttercups. He then walked down the hallway and entered through a doorway.

"Howdy! I'm Flowey! Flowey the flower!" a sudden flower then appeared and said.

Y/n: Sup. Peace.

Y/n walked passed the flower but it stopped him by appearing in front of him again.

"W-Wait! You can't just leave!" it said in a pissed tone.

Y/n: I'll be fine.

He walked past the flower but it stopped him once again.

"There are Monsters out there! Yeah, Monsters!" the flower said in an agitated voice.

Y/n: Eh, I'll be fine.

Y/n walked past the flower one last time and carried on.

"Hehe, that's what you think, cutie~," a certain demonic ghost said as it floated after Y/n.

Chara, that's what the ghost's name was. She had previously had fun with Frisk but had gotten sad after they didn't return. However, this certain Human seemed to have caught her interest.

Chara followed Y/n as he walked up to Toriel. He followed Toriel throughout the Underground all up until she needed to leave. This left Chara online with the cute Human. But she then realised something, what if Y/n got hurt? What if Toriel kept him there? Well, she knew what to do.

So Chara followed Y/n by his side closely. She could feel a strange aura emanating from him and all she needed to do was bask in that aura. So she got as close as she could, she even got to the point of smelling his amazing hair.

Suddenly, Y/n stopped walking when he came across a real Monster who wanted to Fight. But to Chara's surprise, Y/n just snapped his fingers which caused the Monster to turn to dust immediately.

Chara: So hot~

Y/n: What?

Chara quickly covered her mouth and remained still as Y/n looked back. He looked directly at where Chara was standing and walked closer. Chara did walk backwards a little but stopped when something invisible stopped her. She watched as Y/n was now in front of her face as he stared.

Chara stared into Y/n's eyes and saw them glowing green.

Y/n: Hmm, nothing. That must've been a compliment from myself.

Chara sighed in relief and Y/n walked away. Chara followed from a distance as Y/n kept walking and got to Toriel's house with no other kills. Once Y/n arrived, Toriel greeted him, showed him his room, blah blah blah, you know the rest.

Y/n was now in his bedroom as he stared up at the ceiling. Chara stared at him with wide eyes and licked her lips. She imagined Y/n tied down to the bed and herself on top. She closed her eyes and started to touch herself.

Chara: Oh~ how much I want you~ just imagining you being mine~ Ohhh~

Chara reopened her eyes and moved closer to Y/n. She stared at his cute face and finally touched him. However, Chara's hand just repealed against Y/n's body like it was two magnets facing the same way. Chara got pissed and tried to touch Y/n again, but it still didn't work.

Chara: Guess I'll have to wait~ hehe~

Y/n: I wonder how Frisk is.

Chara: What?

Y/n: Heh, they're pretty cute, might ask them out when I leave.

Chara immediately got angry.

Chara: NO! YOU ARE MINE! AND YOU'RE STAYING HERE! FOREVER!

Y/n: Hopefully I can break the Barrier without any trouble. I mean, it shouldn't be a problem.

Chara: That's what you think~

Y/n: Oh, screw this, I'm leaving.

Chara watched as Y/n got off his bed and left the room. She followed him as he made his way to the basement without Toriel noticing. However, that stopped when Toriel was now standing in front of the exit. Y/n talked to Toriel but she remained adamant about him staying here. Chara wanted this so it was easier to keep Y/n.

However, Y/n just surprised Chara and Toriel by using gravitational Magic. After this and lots of talking, Toriel let Y/n go which made Chara pissed. But she was also even more interested in that Y/n was a Magician. She just HAD to get her hands on him, but how? That wouldn't be possible until he got enough Determination.

But then Chara realised something, she was awake right now. She doesn't normally wake up until the end when Frisk does this. But she's awake now.

Chara: Wait, how am I awake...?

Y/n: Because of me.

Chara looked at Y/n but he kept walking.

Chara: W-What?

Y/n: What?

Y/n looked back but shook his head and kept walking.

Chara: Can he... hear me? That's gonna be so weird. But~ at least I could tease him and get into his head~

"I'm Sans, Sans the skeleton" Chara got cut off by her thoughts of Sans talking. She just groaned in annoyance and tiredly watched as he and Y/n spoke. However, Chara could feel him glaring at him and Sans could feel Chara glaring at her.

Y/n then reached his hand out and shook Sans' hand. Chara rolled her eyes at the whoopie cushion. However, everything was just silent after that and Y/n and Sans were frozen on the spot.

What was going on? Well, Y/n had connected to Sans' mind and they both talked telepathically. Y/n told Sans about the feelings he had that someone was with him. Sans agreed and quickly told him about Chara and about Frisk. Once the quick chat had finished, they went back to their normal selves but kept the hatred for Chara in their minds.

This didn't matter to Chara, however. Because Chara was following Y/n closely, she was able to slowly break her way through his tough aura which surrounded him. But, it would take hours until it would fully break.

Timeskip:

After travelling throughout the whole Underground, Y/n was now at Asgore and Chara had now fully broken the aura surrounding him. So Chara entered Y/n's body and only saw a bright and empty void. She looked around before Y/n popped up out of nowhere in gold and blue robes.

Y/n: Hello, Chara.

Chara: Hey, cutie~

Y/n: I see you've broken my aura. Impressive, not many can do that.

Chara: Well~ I am special~

Y/n: But you need to get past round 2.

Chara: Oh~ sounds kinky~

Y/n: Trust me, this is anything but kinky.

Everything then flickered before Chara found herself grounded to the floor with golden chains. A giant sawblade above her then appeared and started to lower. Y/n was still standing there and watching. However, Chara broke the chains and ran at Y/n with her knife. But he dodged and grabbed her arm before bending it backwards which made Chara scream.

Chara: Y-You broke my arm!

Y/n: I'll break you even more if you continue.

Chara grit her teeth and went to punch Y/n with her other arm, but he blocked the attack and grabbed Chara's broken arm before slamming her onto the ground. He then kicked her which sent her flying and made her teleport back into his fist. Chara fell onto the ground and wiped the blood escaping her mouth away.

Chara: T-The hell! Who are you!?

Y/n: Just a Magician.

Chara: ERR! If you weren't so hot then I'd kill you!

Y/n: Is that why you're doing this?

Chara: YES! YOU ARE MINE! AND MINE ALONE!

Chara leapt up at Y/n, but he teleported behind her and punched her in the back of the head. This sent Chara flying again but she dug her knife into the white void which stopped her movement. She then ran at Y/n who only stood there. And when she went to stab him he teleported again. Y/n tried to punch Chara again but she caught his arm, however, thanks to her other broken arm, she couldn't do anything.

So Chara headbutted Y/n, yet it did nothing to him.

Y/n: You do realise that you won't win.

Chara: I don't care! As long as you're mine then I don't care if I win!

Y/n: Isn't that why we're fighting?

Chara grit her teeth and Y/n pulled his arm out of Chara's grasp. Chara went to stab Y/n but he dodged. He kept dodging all of Chara's attacks until he summoned golden chains which attached Chara to the white void.

Chara: LET ME GO!

Y/n: No. I've had enough of you because this isn't getting anywhere. Now, from the info Sans gave me, he said you and Frisk had had a deal.

Chara: No, we didn't. I just called them "partner" because we'd been through the whole Underground together as Frisk killed the Monsters.

Y/n: I see. And why would Frisk do that?

Chara: Pffft, I guess they were curious. They did do a Pacifist route like you did, but Reset and started to kill the Monsters.

Y/n: Is that how you're here?

Chara: I'm only here once a SOUL is Determined enough. And when you came here I felt that instant Determination. You must have a lot~ I can't wait to get my hands on you~

Y/n: Hmm, well that's not gonna happen. I gotta go, hope you don't mind staying here.

Chara: W-WAIT!

However, Y/n had already disappeared. This left Chara in the white void whilst attached to golden chains. She tried to free herself but the golden chains wouldn't move. Chara just put her head down and sighed.

What were Y/n doing? He was talking to Asgore before their fight and talked about Chara. It struck a sad nerve with him, but he told Y/n all he needed to know. Y/n then went around the rest of the underground to meet up with Papyrus, Sans, Alphys, Mettaton, Undyne, and Toriel. Y/n brought all of them to the Judgement hall. Toriel wasn't pleased she was in the same room as Asgore, but she put it aside when the mention of Chara came.

Y/n explained to everyone the current situation about Chara which Sans, Asgore, and Toriel didn't take lightly. So after Y/n had finished, he left them to all talk about it whilst he went back to the white void.

Chara: MY LOVE!

Y/n looked over at Chara and saw her eyes full of joy. He walked over and stared at Chara.

Chara: I was so sad without you.

Y/n: Why are you doing this?

Chara: BECAUSE I LOVE YOU! AND TO HAVE YOU AS ONLY MINE!

Y/n: Uh-huh. Well, you're on trial.

With the click of his fingers, Y/n and Chara we now in the Judgement hall. Chara still had the golden chains attached to her so she couldn't move. Y/n then moved out of the way which revealed everyone to each other. Toriel gasped whilst Asgore just stared with sadness. Sans only had a hint of his eye glowing blue.

Toriel: My child...?

Chara: Not anymore. The Chara you knew and loved is GONE!

Asgore: I don't believe that.

Chara: Well too bad, she is. She's been gone since... *huff*...

Toriel:... What happened that day?

Chara:...

Toriel: You fell ill, and... Azzy-

Chara: DON'T YOU DARE MENTION THAT NAME!

Toriel went silent and Chara started to have tears pour down her face. She tried to get rid of them but the golden chains made her remain completely still.

Chara: HE HAD ONE JOB! AND HE HAD TO RUIN IT LIKE THE IDIOT HE WAS! THE PLAN WAS SIMPLE! WE HAD BEEN DOING IT FOR SO LONG! BUT NO! HE DECIDED NOT TO! IF I EVER HEAR HIS NAME OR HIS VOICE AGAIN THEN-!

"Chara...?"

Chara's eyes widened and went silent. She looked back and saw Y/n holding Flowey in a flower pot.

Chara: Get that... THING away from me.

Y/n walked forward and placed Flowey on the ground in front of Chara. She tried to kick him away but the golden chains still kept her in the same spot.

Chara: I HATE YOU! I HATE ALL OF YOU!

Flowey: Why...? I thought... you'd be happy to-

Chara: WHY WOULD I BE HAPPY!? YOU KNEW THE PLAN! YET YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!

Flowey:... I'm not Asriel, not anymore.

Chara: THEN WHERE THE HELL IS HE? BECAUSE ALL I SEE NOW IS A USELESS LITTLE FLOWER!

Flowey: He's gone.

Chara: BIG SURPRISE!

Flowey: But, I know he would say he was sorry.

Chara: WELL TOO BAD! I DON'T FORGIVE HIM!

Flowey: Do you know why he was sorry?

Chara: Like I care anymore!

Flowey: It was because he believed in change.

Chara: And look where that got him.

Flowey: No, he believed that you wouldn't hurt him.

Chara:...

Flowey: He believed that... after all you had been through, you would return the favour of caring. Not once did he stop caring and loving you, but you just ruined that. It turned him into what I am today. You were a friend, family even. And he didn't even doubt when you poised yourself.

Toriel: W-What?

Flowey looked back at to look at Toriel.

Flowey: Chara poised herself, that's why she was ill. She did that because... our plan was to go to the Surface and get enough SOULs to break the Barrier. It was all for the Monsters, but...

Chara: Until HE ruined it. We were so close, but he refused which lead us to get killed. I will NEVER forgive Asriel for that.

Sans: So that's how you two got your killer mentality.

Chara: Shut it, comedian.

Sans: Y'know, I was surprised that I could see you earlier, that doesn't happen until our usual fight.

Chara: And I'll happily do it again.

Sans: Heh, not when Y/n is here.

Chara looked at Y/n who was only standing there in silence.

Flowey: Speaking of which, I hate you for bringing me here.

Y/n: You're welcome.

Toriel: Chara, what has Y/n done to you?

Chara: HE BROKE MY ARM! He's also got me trapped in these awful chains!

Sans: And you don't wanna kill him for that?

Chara:... No. But he will be mine, whether he likes it or not.

Undyne: Looks like we have a yandere.

Asgore: A what?

Alphys: A-A person w-who has an unconditional c-crush on someone, an o-obsessive and p-possessive one. T-They would e-even use v-violence and m-murder to get t-them and k-keep them t-trapped.

Asgore: I see.

Chara: Yes. And NO ONE IS GOING TO TAKE HIM!

Y/n: Chara, no one's going to take me. I mean, Sans and Papyrus are my bros, Undyne and Alphys are lesbians, Mettaton is too popular, and Asgore still has eyes for Toriel. And Toriel? She's too old.

Y/n then walked in the middle of them and faced Chara.

Y/n: So, how about a deal?

Chara:... What deal?

Y/n: I free you, fix your arm, break the Barrier, and become your boyfriend. However, you must promise to not harm anyone, Human or not. And if you do then I'll leave you in the White Void, alone and forever.

Chara:...

Y/n: You also have to promise not to kill those who flirt or talk to me. And you would be bound to a 10 feet radius so you can't run off.

Chara: Well in case you haven't noticed, I'm still a ghost.

Y/n: And yet you have a broken arm?

Chara:... Wait.

Y/n: You said that once someone has enough Determination you can be woken up. Well, seeing how I'm a Magician, I have infinite amounts of it. So whilst you broke through my aura, it was just me feeding you my Determination slowly.

Chara: So I'm alive...?

Y/n: Mhm. But do you agree to our deal?

Chara:... If it means that you're mine, then yes.

Y/n walked closer to Chara. He smiled before pecking her on the lips. Her eyes widened before Y/n got rid of the golden chains. Chara looked up at Y/n and lept on him. She pinned him down and kissed him on the lips aggressively. But he simply teleported away and grabbed Chara' by the arm before pulling her to stand up.

Y/n: Behave.

Chara: Ok, fine.

Flowey: And what about me, huh?

Y/n: The best I can do is give you half of a Monster SOUL. It'll regenerate over time.

Flowey:... Yes.

So Y/n gave Flowey half of Monster SOUL before picking him up in his pot. Y/n and Chara then walked over to the others and talked about the deal and everything that had happened. In the end, everyone went to the Barrier and Y/n easily broke it with his Magic. This sparked a new day for everyone.

Timeskip:

As the Monsters got integrated back onto the Surface, Y/n became the Ambassador. Frisk would meet up with him and Chara to explain the situation. Frisk only smiled and hugged Y/n before running off. Frisk would then bump into Asriel and they would spend time together before confessing their love to each other.

A few years then passed with Y/n and Chara growing closer and Y/n becoming more comfortable around Chara. They would even go on to get married many years later. They would even have a daughter together which made everyone very happy. What would the future hold for them? Well, only time would tell.

"Daaaaaaaad!" Sophie shouted.

Y/n: Yes?

Sophie: I have this crush on someone...

______________________

Well, that was interesting. I'm gonna be honest, this was going to go differently. It was going to go like Y/n does the genocide but was controlled by Chara. And when they meet they both fight over Y/n's body with Y/n eventually winning.

But I hope you enjoyed it!

Blu out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 57 13
Frisk awoken by one of her nightmare during a sleepover,the mourning over her long dead friend opened a door to a world known as the spirit world,her...
95K 1K 23
This is a book of Undertale Oneshots (If you couldn't already tell). Well i accept requests so just comment what you want! (I'm still thinking about...
161K 1.7K 15
Undertale is going to react. This will not be entirely canon and will include aspects of what I believe (backstories, ect.) I do not own the cover an...
2.7K 154 22
"I feel that I'm living in a dream right now, and any moment I'll wake up and find myself back in another nightmare." I say, eventually. "Welp, if yo...