π‘«π’†π’—π’π’•π’Šπ’π’// Lady Lesso...

By Crimsonflower-

In a land full of fairytales and magic a never couldn't be with an ever, it was highly forbidden. But things... More

[1] Arrival
[2] β€žCan't sleep?"
[3] Intruders
[4] Hiding in the dark
[5] Words of adoration
[6] Ever, Never and the letter
[7] A princess among wolves
[8] Pure evil
[9] Nights at the windowpane
[10] A (Un)normal Date
[11] Diabolic lover
[12] Suspicions
[13] A trial for the truth
[14] With best wishes from Rafal
[15] Cottagecore vacation
Authors note
[16] Leonora of Gavaldon
[17] The new teacher
[18] Evers against Nevers
[19] Deathly shadows
[20] The School for Evil
[21] The Readers of Gavaldon
[23] The Doom room
[24] Partners in crime
[25] He's back
[26] The last duel
[27] Perfect Never Ever After?

[22] Love, the death of duty

2.8K 144 17
By Crimsonflower-

The presence of the new students caused quite a stir at both schools. Y/N herself returned to her room after class, tense and annoyed, that much was certain, as she paced up and down the room, gesturing wildly with her hands as if she were having a discussion with herself.

Lesso, who was sitting at her desk, raised her head after Y/N's entrance and cocked an eyebrow questioningly when she saw her girlfriend so upset and agitated. "What's wrong?" the redhead asked, causing Y/N to stop. She sighed a little heavily and ran a hand through her hair once, "What's wrong? Our students are on their best behavior once again. I don't know which one of us will lose our temper first, but it will be someone."

With a slight chuckle, Lesso rose from her seat and approached Y/N. "All right, princess come along." Gently, she took Y/N's hand in hers and led her to the chair she had been sitting in just seconds ago. Lesso pushed Y/N onto the chair and stepped behind her, placing her hands on Y/N's shoulders. "So tell me, what did they do this time?"

And even before Y/N got to talk about her confrontation with the students, Lesso began to massage her girlfriend a little, easing the tension. Y/N closed her eyes slightly, a sigh of pleasure escaping her as Lesso ran her talented hands over her skin and she felt her tense muscles slowly but surely seem to relax a bit.

"During the fighting class today, Sophie was of the firm conviction that she didn't want to fight. She and Hester started a fuss, and guess what my classroom looks like now? That's right, burned down and destroyed. I mean, they're supposed to be training to fight, but why do they have to set fire to everything they can get their hands on?"

Eventually Y/N was able to relax a little, but only thanks to Lesso's massage. "You know how they are. Young and impetuous, plus it's a good thing if they're so committed to it. The classroom can be easily repaired, you don't always have to get so upset, dear. What else did you expect from a gang of Nevers, please?"

It was always amazing how Lesso could make light of something like this. Y/N knew that her girlfriend actually liked all the chaos, but a chaotic classroom was something she hadn't really gotten used to after all this time.
"Relax, that's the Ever talking out of you again." Lesso had to grin a little when she saw the pained expression on Y/N's face. "Now don't give me that look. I know you don't like to be called that, but you just can't deny who you are and we both know that deep down you're still the brave princess you were. Even if you're doing a pretty good job of masking it right now."

Lightly, Y/N looked over her shoulder at the redhead. She hated it when Lesso was right. Even if she had settled in well at the School for Evil by now, a part of her would always linger over on the other side by Ever Castle, whether she wanted it or not.

"Oh, speaking of which. Clarissa sent me a message for you. She asked if you might want to come visit her again sometime, for old times' sake. As far as I understood she would prepare something for the two of you this afternoon and you could just join her" Lesso finally let Y/N know and stopped her massage, her hands still resting on Y/N's shoulders.
The addressed seemed to think for a moment about Dovey's offer. Outside of meal times, they actually saw very little of each other, a fact the young woman rather regretted.

As soon as they let her in, Y/N was immediately taken to the room where Dovey was already waiting for her. A few of the Evers gave her subtle glances, but that was also to be expected. Since she had become a Never, Y/N was no longer welcome in these halls. Neither with the students, nor with some of the teachers. The only ones who still stuck by her after all and considered her a friend were Yuba and of course Dovey.

"Y/N!"

Dovey had jumped up from her seat as soon as Y/N had entered the room. The dean came up to her and welcomed her in a warm and welcoming embrace. And all at once, everything seemed as it had once been. It didn't matter what status they both had or whose side they were on. At that moment, they were simply united by their long-standing friendship, and no one would be able to take that away from them.

"Come sit down, you look good. We rarely have the chance to talk to each other. Come, tell me a little, how are you?" Dovey just beamed with joy, even if they both wouldn't admit it to themselves: Both Y/N and Dovey were struggling with Y/N's transfer to the School for Evil.

It was just like old times. The two quietly drank their tea, laughed, and shared the latest stories with each other. Even though it had been two whole years since they had been able to talk to each other so lightheartedly, it still felt like nothing had ever been different.

"Say, how are you actually getting along with your reader? I don't know if Lesso has let on, but I think she's on the verge of losing her nerve with Sophie. I'm worried, I thought it would get better after the first few days, but she's still adamant that she's at the wrong school."

Dovey lowered her cup and sighed a little strained. "Tell me about it. Agatha is pretty impetuous and she can't think of anything but getting out of here. Still, I see great potential in her, she's a good girl with a pure heart, I just know it. It's just that I worry what will happen if they keep trying to rebel like that."
Understanding, Y/N nodded and leaned back a bit, her gaze thoughtfully out the window. "I'm sure everything will work itself out somehow. I guess it just takes these two a little longer to accept who they are."

There was a silence in the room and Dovey's gaze rested thoughtfully on Y/N. "You mean like you just accepted it?" she finally asked. Y/N's head wheeled around again and she looked at her good friend with a serious expression. "Clarissa... You know it's not that simple."

Dovey lowered her head a little affected and she nodded slightly. "I know that, please forgive me. After the two years, I just still can't really believe it. I'm glad to see you're happy, I really am, but I just can't stop asking myself the same question over and over again: Why did you do all this? I know there was more to it than just revenge for him almost stabbing you. Lesso seemed to have things under control, so why did you intervene and accept losing everything you worked so hard for so long?"

A slight smile crept onto Y/N's lips and she didn't even have to think long about the answer to that question. "You're right, Lesso had everything under control and I also know that she could have killed him, but you know yourself what the consequences would have been, no matter if she is a Never or not. Part of me wanted revenge, that's true, but I also wanted to protect Lesso from making a huge mistake. I didn't want his blood on her hands. Sometimes people do crazy things for the ones they love the most, and I put the good of my love above my own duties as an Ever," she answered the question honestly.

Dovey let Y/N's words run through her mind once, her expression thoughtful and yet she couldn't help but hide a small smile. "You know Y/N, I am always amazed by the sacrifices you are willing to make. I've never really wanted to admit it, but Lesso seems to really matter to you."
A statement that was in no doubt at all. "She's more important to me than anything else in this world."

Talking to Dovey had really done some good, and Y/N hadn't really realized how much she had actually missed spending time with her friend. The carefree feeling she had felt before all this had happened with Rafal was back all at once, and so it was with a heavy heart that she said goodbye to the Dean for Good.

"We should do this again sometime soon, maybe I can persuade Lesso to invite you to visit us sometime." But when Y/N saw Dovey's slightly pained face, she couldn't hold on much longer and started laughing softly. "Don't worry, I'm just kidding."
Dovey exhaled almost a little in relief, but the smile quickly returned to her lips. "Well, you're definitely right about the fact that we should do this again. It was quite pleasant to be able to forget the stresses and strains of everyday life for once. Come back safely and give my regards to Lesso, even if I imagine she doesn't care."

Y/N had hugged Dovey goodbye once more and then left the room to return to the exit. Lesso would certainly be waiting for her. Everything seemed just as familiar to the young woman as it had when she herself had strolled through these corridors day in and day out. Nevertheless, she had found her peace with the Never Castle. It was large, cramped, and didn't exude nearly as much positive energy as the castle of the School for Good, but for Y/N it had become a home. That which she had always lacked at the Ever Castle.

On her way to the exit, Y/N looked outside for a moment and spotted the figure of a young girl strolling through the large garden, seemingly looking around for something. Y/N had already seen her a time or two at dinner, but even if she didn't know her any better, she knew all too well that this girl had to be Agatha. A feeling of premonition came over her and to follow it up, she stepped outside as well.

"I see you are looking for something. Maybe a way to get out of here unnoticed?" Y/N had been able to approach Agatha undetected and now drew attention to herself. The young girl startled and wheeled around, a slight panic in her eyes over the fact that she had now been caught.

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone what you're doing out here." Y/N, after all, just wanted to talk to her and not scare her off. But Agatha seemed suspicious even as it was. "What are you doing here?" she asked skeptically, noticing how rude the question sounded, so she added: "I thought you were over at the other school, I didn't expect to see someone like you here."

Y/N had to smile a little and had stopped in the meantime. Her gaze was thoughtfully on Agatha and she saw the small envelope in her hands. Two years ago she had been the one to sneak out to meet Lesso, for this reason she saw through the dark-haired one's intention immediately.

"I'm here because Professor Dovey invited me. We're old friends. And there I was just about to go back, when I see you standing out here. What are you looking for?" It was obvious what Agatha was trying to find, but for the moment Y/N didn't let on that she already knew.

Skepticism was in Agatha's eyes, while she looked at Y/N in silence for a while and seemed to think about whether she should talk to her or leave. In the end, however, curiosity prevailed and the young girl began to ask a few questions herself, without responding to the one addressed to her. "If you and Dovey are good friends, then it's true?"

Y/N could merely guess what she meant. "If you're talking about me once being an Ever who lived here in the castle, then yes. It's true." It wasn't a secret, after all, and everyone at the two schools knew about what had happened two years ago. Well, everyone except Agatha and Sophie, who knew nothing of this world here before.

"But how did you do that? Professor Dovey told me that wasn't possible."

Y/N indicated Agatha to follow her and slowly started moving. The young girl quickly followed her and together they walked through the large garden. "You are right, it is not possible for you, but I did something that was unforgivable. I broke the laws that should apply to every Ever."
As they walked through the garden, Agatha's eyes were on Y/N the whole time, not leaving her for a second.

"And why all this? I mean, I've never met anyone here in this bunch of princesses who would be willing to give all this up. What made it so easy for you?"
By now Y/N had stopped, there was a reason she had taken this walk with Agatha. This way they could definitely be sure that no one would overhear their conversation. They were too far from the castle for that.

"Love, Agatha. Sometimes it makes you do crazy things. But as long as it pays off in the end, then it was all worth it." Again, Y/N's gaze fell on the letter in her counterpart's hands. "You know, I'm realizing that you and I aren't that different. At least in one way or another."

Agatha didn't seem to understand what Y/N was getting at and tilted her head questioningly. "How are we alike?" she asked skeptically. Y/N pointed to the letter and had to smile a little as memories popped up in her mind's eye. "You want to get out of here to see your friend, don't you? When I was still here, I did the same thing. Night after night, I would sneak away. Though our motivations may be different, our goals are the same."

Only now did Agatha also look again at the letter in her hands, which she kept as close to her as if it were her most precious possession. An idea flashed through her mind and she slowly stepped a little closer to Y/N. "You are a teacher at the School for Evil. Please, can you give this to Sophie?" With a slight glimmer of hope in her eyes, she held the letter out to Y/N, but she merely flashed a slight smile and rejected the letter. "Why don't you give it to her yourself when you see her? Go at night and be quiet. If you're careful enough, the fairies won't notice you and you can sneak through the entrance completely unnoticed."

After Y/N gave her the tip, she slowly walked back to the castle, because she had noticed someone watching them. It would be too suspicious if they talked for too long.

Agatha still couldn't quite grasp what had just happened, but when she realized it, she quickly ran after Y/N to catch up to her. "Wait, why are you doing all this?" So many questions ran through her mind, questions she just couldn't find an answer to. But Y/N just looked at her over her shoulder. "I already told you. Our goals are the same. I know how great the desire to meet someone can be. I'll let Sophie know to wait for you."

And with these words she finally disappeared completely, she didn't hear Agatha calling words of thanks after her, but that wasn't necessary. Y/N was glad that she had been able to help.

But when she was back in Never Castle and she had informed Sophie about the meeting with Agatha, one of the wolf guards approached her. "Y/N, you shall come with me. Lady Lesso is already expecting you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.8K 3.1K 20
Halfway through her walk, her secretary appeared. Helena stopped to hear what he had to say. My vision for this long awaited day shattered when she t...
63.5K 3.1K 14
(Movie not the books) In the past you had attended the school for Evil, you being Y/n Mills. The only problem was, You had the kindest heart in all o...
409K 12.9K 38
Drew is just trying to survive life let alone high school. Her two best friend are her entire world and she loves to dance. There's a new English te...
19.1K 792 46
Yn is the type of girl who wants to blend into the crowd and mind her own business, however, much to the dismay of her, yn barely ever gets time to h...