Magical Touch- tomboo soulmat...

By Onions_annie

Tommy is just a normal person who lives in the country of endermainia. Looking for love knowing his soulmate... More

Creators Words
Christmas Shopping
Soulmate Checking
The Realization
Runaway Soulmate
The Truth
Found
Smiley Man
Destiny
Left Once again
Home Time
New Beginning
Meeting
Messed Up
Make Out And Dreams
Working
Paparazzi
Proposal
Lessons
A Flashback To Remember
Christmas Eve
Wedding Day
Tainted
Hospital
Gone
Fighting
Please Read
Saviour
Happy Ending
New Story!

Execution

800 21 105
By Onions_annie

Tommy's pov:

Ever since the fight me and Ranboo had, he's been treating me like an apsolute goddess and I love it. Although he's being very gentle and kind Ranboo still has to go to press meetings making me miss him so much.

When I would see him Ranboo would help me go to the toilet, take a shower, make some food and even carry my around the house. Lately I haven't been eating alot so Ranboo feeds me. Me and him would usually cuddle and hug during the night but he would try and be very considurate towards my pain in the bones of my body.

He the gentleman that I married and I was so happy to have him back. I woke up like usual, Ranboo brought me my breakfast and sat by me to make sure I finished it. He's said he's worried about me getting an eating disorder which was true I was on the verge of getting one.

"Tommy I have gotten a surprise for you!" Ranboo said jumping up and down on the bed "what's up?" I ask in curiosity. I smiled at the boys excitement, he was so pretty and handsome. How did I manage to get this person as my soulmate i thought to myself while laughing.

"I am taking you to visit the Atlantic wall, where we met!" Ranboo said excitingly. It made me happy that we could relive out moment when we met. Sometimes Ranboo can be so romantic.

My eye lit up by this announcement, yay now I can show Ranboo my town probably. "that sounds really fun love!" I say kissing my husband on the lips.

"okay, okay then get ready for the wall because I have somethings planned!" he said jumping up and putting some clothes on the bed "you can be hot school girl," he said as I looked through the clothes I saw a skirt and a dress. I laugh laugh at his jokingly manner "yeah okay sure," I say sarcastically.

After me and Ranboo changed we both took a look at each other and smiled. Ranboo was wearing a blue and purple suit with a yellow crown placed on his head. Normal people would just wear shorts and a shirt but ranboo's a prince.

I on the the other hand wore black shirts and my usual red shirt that dominates my cupboard full of clothes. My shorts were very well short, they did show most if my skin but it's my life.

Ranboo pulled me in for a kiss. After all these months I still blush as he does so. Ranboo places his hand on my back deepening the kiss making me smile, we quickly pull apart when we realize everyone is watching us make out.

"so let's get a move on!" he said picking me up since I indeed still can't walk because of the broken bones which is a menase towards my health.

As we sit in the carriage he places me on his lap like he usually does. I if course out of instinct but my face into the crook of his neck. I took a wiff of him, he smelt like those people you just want to be around, those people who buy you flowers, those people who carry you to bed. I know that u shouldn't over think his scent but he just feels right to be around.

No one talked the whole ride, we just enjoyed each other's presence. As we were all in comfortable Silence I could hear people screaming our names and people banging the carriage for us to please let them in.

Why would we let you in? I wonder what goes on in people's mind sometimes. How is Ranboo so calm? Oh yeah he's used to to it. What if they break in? I start visually panicking. Luckily Ranboo picked this up and gripped my body tightly.

"it's okay love, they can't get in I swear!" he says gently kissing my forehead. Okay if Ranboo says it's safe then it is safe I slightly calm down a bit. I know Ranboo would never lie to me, he was always truthful.

"so what are we going to do?" I ask in curiosity "umm i- I guess- you see," he finally responds through all the stuttering. Somethings wrong, why is Ranboo being so weird and stuttering I think to myself while analyzing his face more properly. He had a glistening drop of sweat going down his head. Nope something is definitely wrong, he didn't even sweat when he asked me to get engaged with him or for fucks sakes our wedding.

I knew something wasn't right so I decided to look around to see if I am the only one who noticed this strange behavior. What I say horrified me even more. Some people had swear dripping down their bodies and faces, and looked super nervous others had a glimpse of regret and guilt as their expressions.

Ranboo is not telling me something and I just know it. "Ranboo what's going on?" I question getting of his lap and sitting down on the seats in front of him, "uhh what do you mean n-nothing I uhh going on," he says placing a guilty smile on his face.

"holy shit what's going on Ranboo?" I ask in fear. At this point u had some tears dripping down my face. This can't be happening, Ranboo never lies to me! Right? He wouldn't harm me accept when he slapped me but that was once does that means he wants to harm me more. I mumble to myself in panic. I didn't believe this was happening my trust for Ranboo was breaking and I didn't k ow what to do.

I looked up at him, his eyes full of guilt as we finally shook off the crowd of peoe we started going the direction we wanted to go in. "Ranboo what's waiting for me when we get to the wall?" I asked knowingly. This was a nightmare, a nightmare they I couldn't just shake off because it's happening in real life.

The carriage comes to a stop as well as my heart. "We are here," the driver screams helping Ranboo get out of the carriage "no I don't think I want to go actually!" I say trying to make a run for it. Ranboo grabs my waist and picks me up, I start crying because I was so sure that something was about to happen.

Ranboo looks at me in pity "don't worry love, I told you nothing bad is going to happen to You!" Ranboo says screaming the word you to me. If I am not going to get hurt then who is? I repeat the word you over and over again.

"Baby, who's going to get hurt then?" I question as Ranboo just gives me a sweet smile. He kisses me on the forehead "Tommy I would never hurt you, I love you so much," he says giving me a kiss on the lips. I guess it was pretty stupid for me to think Ranboo would hurt me I think to myself brushing of my fear.

We arrive at the event an I audibly gasp. It was execution chair stood in the middle of the woods right infornt of the Atlantic wall. "don't worry love if you don't want to watch it then please hide your head in me or something like that, I couldn't leave you home to get hurt," he said sitting down i one of the chairs and putting me down on him.

I look to the left and there was my in-laws . I greet all of them and we all sat our hellos. Kalina also seemed unsettled about this situation matching me and Ranboos feelings. "Who's getting executed?" I ask gulping as my question gets thrown into the unknown. I wasn't asking anyone in specific I was just hoping someone would maybe answer.

"Terrance williams, he killed 1000 people in a rampage he would kill anyone that went near or even came close the the Atlantic wall, sometimes he would kill people right when they sat on the wall, we couldn't find him for four months until two weeks ago" Kalina answers my question. My eyes widden Terrance was a boy that used to bully him. He made my life a living hell once he almost made me commit alsoo known as ending my own life.

He was a horrible horrible person he never let me have one day of my life in peace at that school. He's the the reason I accompanied the word school with hell whole. Oh and also math, math was the worst but we can't execute Math.

"Do you know him love?" The queen asked me sweetly. "yeah, he used to bully me in school," I say still destraught that I am going to see his face again. Just as I answered my dear mother in laws question someone in baggy orange clothes, metle handcuffs and a black mask on came through the door. He didn't looked phased at all with the fact that he was just about to be killed.

They forced him into the electric chair about to shock the living dickhead out of this guy. He met my eyes and snickered at the fact I was there.

I was walking through the school hallway sadly and fearfully with my head down looking at the floor tiles. I knew what was awaiting me, a bunch of people suddenly surrounded me. I didn't need to look up to know what was going to happen to me. Just as I moved my eyes off the floor I feel a hand dragging me to outside the school. Every minute that passed until we got to outside was filled with tension and fear mostly from me. Just as we got outside I felt Terrance the ring leader kick me in he stomach, I fell down to the floor and groaned in pain. They alm just laughed and carried on kicking me. Some people kicked me in the shins and legs, some people kicked me in my stomach and waist but the one person the was punching my face was Terrance. He smiled at me before ordering everyone to go away, "now its just you and me you little gay!" he says to me pinching my delicate skin. He raises his hand, I put my arms in front of my face for protection but nothing came so I took my arms out of the place they were in to suddenly have terraces lips on mine, I try to push him off but he doesn't get off me, after he took a break to have a breather I punched him in the face and ran for my life. I ran back home knowing an alcoholic awaited me but at least I wasn't forcefuy kissed at home. My let's and arms were bruised, everything was bruised. When I ran back home my brothers Wilbur and techno were there sitting down. They took one look at me before getting up and Hugging me. They gave me some pills and medical help "so where are they?" techno asked slipping a metal thing from the cupboard into his backpack. "where are who?" I asked trying to stay oblivious to his obvious question. "you know who I am talking about Tommy, now I just want to talk to them, in fact Wilbur wants to come with me for the little friendly chat."techno says giving me a sweet smile" well they ar still at school, "I say trying to give the least bit of information possible." Names!" Techno screams at the tops of his lungs causing me to immediately spill the truth to him" Joe mama, ser gate, pee d, telly tubbbies, pink pants, purple shorts, lendon turlte, chocolate charm and Terrance Williams,"I admit in fear. Wilbur and tech o don't say anything, they just get up and walk through the door. 4 hours past and my brothers finally arrive home, I looked at them and not only does my eyes widden my mouth does to. They were fuelled with blood but they didn't look injured, it looked some other people blood. The next day I went to school and none of them were there, I never say any of them again.

"any last word Mr. Williams the person said coldly while putting something that had alot of wires on his head." yeah, I just wanted to say chocolate cake is better than vinalla cake! " the boy said laughing at himself for saying something so stupid." okay then close your eyes."

"Ranboo I can't watch this," I say in fear trying to look away. "okay love," he said to me brining my face into his neck. He took his purple jacket that he wore and covered my face with it making sure I could breath. Wait if he was roaming around for four months and killing anyone that went near the wall does that Mena I could've been his victim I realize before hearing a blood curling scream. Ranboo then picks me up and takes me home making sure I couldn't see the body.

He put me down on the bed and made sure that I could sleep because he must have known it was traumatizimg for me.

I do recall seeing him but he was with someone else who was that someone again, oj yeha I remember now they saw me and started chasing me but the woman with brown hair told him to not hurt me because I was special to her and they left me alone that day.

I gasp at the Realization..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 62 26
Ranboo has been enderwalking a lot recently. After an enderwalk leaves him stranded on an island with no memory book and no way back home to the arti...
3.8K 58 18
a/n: please keep in mind this is platonic, i don't want Ranboo to be uncomfy if he says anything i will immediately take this book down with no hesit...
23.3K 745 26
Story 1/? Tommy gets kicked out of his home after coming out to his parents. He calls his crush to see if he could help him out. He meets a man, a be...
Enderwalk By Apix

Fanfiction

3.5K 82 13
When Ranboo starts enderwalking, he does a lot of things that stays a dent in TommyInnit's life. When Tommy has no one left in his life, he tries to...