TANKHUN Fanfic | Mind Over Ma...

By AprilsSmile

"In a world full of ordinary, Be the Tankhun." A side story to Kinnporsche the novel. Because we can't get en... More

1. Mind over matter
2. Escape plan
3. Escape plan cancel
NOTE: Not an update
4. IT'S AMY
5. FIRST DAY
Highlights: Chap# 4 & 5
6. No touching at all
7. Chaos in Tankhun's room
8. Tankhun, Pete, Vegas
9. Finding Tankhun!
10. Rock Paper Scissors
11. It's Vegas
12. Pete, the Panther
13. Fan-following!
14. Height of Patheticness!
15. Sleeping Tankhun!
16. Knock, Knock!
NOTE: Not an Update!
17. Sweet Revenge!
18. Amy X Tankhun
19. It's Kinn
Highlights: Have Fun!
20. High-five?
21. Heart issues!
22. Wild Vehement!!!
23. Emergency Party!!
24. The Weekend / Study Time
25. It's Arm
26. Perfect complement :)
27. Beauty's Smile!
28. The Library
29. The Freshmen
NOTE: Not an Update
30. Blue Fire
31. The shopping maniac
32. Group Project
33. The Club
34. Damn Letter!
35. V for Vicious
36. Welcome home, Sister!
37. The Nightmare!
38. Future Fiancé
39. Bustling Life
40. Drama Family!
41. sOOry!
42. Zeal and Zest!
43. Sneak out!!
44. Party Animals!
Highlights: 44. Party Animals!
45. After Party!
47. Obsession...!
48. It's Porsche
49. #TeamTankhun
50. The Blacklist!
51. D-Day!
52. The more the merrier!
53. Tankhun's Treat.
54. Selfies Maniac!
55. It's Kimhan
56. Beautiful Heart
57. Second place? maybe not!
58. Stutter Boy!
59. Reciprocate!
60. Official Romance!
61. The Basement!
62. MFC - The Trio
63. Tea...party!
64. The Little Devil!
65. Warmth...
66. Shades of Gray!
67. A Day so FINE!
68. Befriend!
69. It's Leonid
70. The Plan!?
71. The preparations!
72. Just keep Swimming!
73. Mini concert!
74. Affable Meeting!
75. Bon appetit
Highlights: chap# 74 & 75
76. The control room!
77. Bloody Chaos!
78. The closure!
79. Life did a 360..
80. Romantic action!
81. Love-Hate!
82. The melodious ride..
83. Disheartened!
84. Sir Kinn! Hot as.....
85. A for Amity.
86. Height of Goofiness!
87. Fallen star?
88. Anti-fragile!
89. Her...Escape Plan!
90. Mirthless smile ):)
91. Insomnolent.!.!
92. Maquillage
93. Wild Vociferous!!!
94. Finding Amy!
95. Tragic Heroine...
96. Demoniac Khun!
97. Rough and tumble?
98. Viva la vida
Highlights: Enjoy! ;)
99. The best is yet to come..
100. The Anchor
101. Beer and skittles!
102. Enchantment!
NOTE: Not an Update :)
103. ...bears the crown!
104. Near and Dear!
105. Crazy Peacock!
106. Young Master!?
107. The Date?
108. Amy the Queen!
109. The Midnight Mirage
110. Amy X Tankhun
It's A.S. Styles^^
Highlights: Mind over Matter

46. Confessions!

372 14 18
By AprilsSmile

Vegas's POV:

I managed to put her in my car. But the whole time she didn't utter a single word let alone look at me. She was gazing outside, I'm sure she wanted to jump out and run the other way. I glanced at her literally every passing minute. I wanted her to ask questions or demand explanation like any other person would do but she...

Sigh!

I just wanted to hear her voice to calm myself down. Why in the hell did I end up like this?

Macau! I growled inside. Only if I had told my brother about the real danger or just warned him about Amy and stuff... Damnit!

"Someone is following your car." I heard her croaky voice. My head turn to her at once. "The car is behind us since we left the area." She said again but didn't look at me directly.

I looked in the rearview mirror. 

"It's Nop." I said shortly. She didn't ask so I began on my own. "It's already midnight, I'm out of bullets and the guys we fought can come back and attack again. I'm the leader of my family and Nop is my head bodyguard. It's a normal protocol."

"Okay." She just spares me a glance.

.

At Minor family mansion...

I left the car and ordered my guards to turn around and switch the lights off in the garden area for three minutes. When I saw that no one watching, I opened the door for her. She left inside and I followed her. Now that she became so capitulate, I felt dejected. She climbed the stairs and I followed her silently. She enter in her room and shut the door?

I was thunderstruck.

Is she mad at me?

I stood for a minute waiting for her to open the door again but...

Macau!!

I growled inside for the thousandth time since I knew that he snuck out with Amy. None of this happen if Mac didn't take her out. I run upstairs to go to his room only to find room empty.

Pete! I growled another name who can possibly hide my brother.

After running around in my whole damn mansion, I came back to my own room. And guess what! I found both of them. In a long stride, I go to my brother who hides behind Pete.

____

AMY'S POV:

I was so lost in thoughts that I accidentally closed the door. I turned back to open it but saw a shadow on the floor as if someone is standing right behind the door.

Mafia Brother!

I took a step back to sit on the chair facing the door. I waited for a long while for him to finally go to his room.

When I peek outside and saw him entered his own room, I sighed.

I opened the door completely and just sit on the chair. What should I do now?

I heard some loud noises and saw Nop running upstairs taking two steps at a time. I looked outside he was standing in front of senior's room. And the noises were coming from that room.

What is going on? Are we under attack?

Nah, it can't be...

I went to his room and found Nop standing in front of the half open door, stopping me.

"Miss Amy!" He shook his head to tell me I cannot go in. So, I stood beside him to hear what is going on.

Senior V was shouting, Pete was trying to calm him down, Junior was saying a series of sorrys.

Well, I felt like it's all my fault that the brothers were fighting like this. Only if I didn't black mailed my junior then none of this happened.

'None of this happened...' I thought to myself recalling all the good things that I enjoyed at the party. Nop glanced at me but didn't say anything.

After a moment, the things went wild as Mexico started to shout back. I glanced at Nop in question. 'What should we do?' I was thinking and he shrugged as if he doesn't care.

Maybe he really doesn't. But I do. I was waiting for the right moment to enter the room.

"How dare you raise your voice at me!" Senior roared.

"You are turning into our dad!" Junior shouted on top of his lungs.

"What did you just say?" Senior asked in a chilled voice. Oh boy!

"Yes. It's true. You're becoming just like he was, trying to control my damn life and then blame me if anything goes wrong." Mexico shouted.

And that's it. I entered the room only to see senior V raising his hand in the air to... damn.

I ran to stop him from hitting his brother and stood in front of my junior and...

Thak!

His heavy hand landed on my temple hard, pushing my bangs to the other side.

..................

There was pin drop silence at once.

I looked at the door where Nop was standing in horror.

I turned to walk towards the door to leave.

Damn it was embarrassing! I dared to enter the room only to get smack! But wait a minute...

I halted near the door.

"Amy I..." Senior V began. I turned around and march towards him.

BAM!

I punched him in the stomach.

"Miss Amy!!" I heard two voices, Pete and Nop.

I stared at the senior while ignoring everyone. Maybe I didn't punch him hard enough as he didn't made any sound.

In that case....

POW!

I strike again, harder.

"Argh!" He staggered back and sat on the bedpost.

"First one for hitting me accidentally. And the second was for raising your stupid hand to our little brother." I said clearly.

He groaned a little as he tried to stand up but I didn't give him a chance. I go to him and stand right in front of him. I was staring down at him.

"Look! I won't apologize as you deserved it. I know you're mad for a reason but you can't hit your brother. I won't let you." I stopped and glanced at Mexico who seemed to forget how to blink. Poor thing went into a shock.
"You always go around bragging that you can protect us or hide us... but who are we supposed to go if you lose your cool pathetically? Who can save us from you?" I asked sincerely but he didn't reply. I noticed as just for a jiffy his eyes move to where Pete was standing.

I gave him a lecture to knock some sense into him as no one else can seems to do in this house. After staring some more, I finally took a step back as I don't have anything else to say.

"Let's go, little brother." I grabbed Mexico's arm to take him with me.

He walked obediently. We just took a step when I heard senior's roar.

"Who gave you the permission to leave!?" I ignored him and stepped outside behind Mexico, Nop moved aside. "How dare you shout at me while standing in my damn room!!" He shouted again.

I stopped and half peeked inside.

"Shut up!!! You good-for-nothing Mafia!" I shouted on top of my lungs.

"..." He was dumbfounded and the other three were thunderstruck. Pfft

"I can shout while standing outside of your damn room too! Bleh!" I yell and stick out my tongue at him. Just a cherry on top hehe.

Without further ado, I took a step to sprint.

"Don't you dare laugh Pete!" I heard him yelling.

.

I took Mexico to my room.

He sat on the chair and I didn't try to start a conversation. I go to my bed and started to fold up the clothes, I left everywhere before sneak out. I was almost done when I turned to look at him. He seems to be anxious about something.

"Go and get fresh then we eat together." I said and he looked at me.

He didn't say anything and go the bathroom. I glanced at the mirror. Oh. My. Damn. 

I fought with my mafia brother when I still had the makeup on my face. I was perplexed when something hit me.

"Mexico!" I called out at once.

"Yes?" He opened the door.

"Don't wash your face yet. Come here, let's take some pictures." I said excitedly.

"..."

"Come on!" I smiled to urge him.

Then we took many selfies using his cell phone. I grabbed my own laptop that I managed to get from my house. Mexico connected his cell phone to transfer the pictures. We laughed hard at the silly poses we made together. Then he washed up and left the room to get the food he bought at the party.

I pin up my blue bangs and go to wash my face. It was too hard to rinse the eyeliner, maybe it was water proof. I looked in the mirror and damn I looked like a sleep deprived person.

In the end I decide to leave the semi dark circles under my eyes that the eye liner created. I don't mind looking like a panda, huh.

Mexico was back and set the food on a small table that he got from somewhere. I smiled at him and go to take lotion. I applied it under my eyes and rubbed it with tissue paper. It did wonders. My personal DIY makeup remover. 

We sat and started to eat. He bought too much for two people. I chose a burger as I was starving. He was looking down at the table. I was not sure if he wanted to cry or something so I asked.

"Are you feeling like weeping or something?" I asked and he looked up with a frown.
"It's okay, go ahead. But let me tell you I don't know any comforting words and there's no way in the hell that I'll give a gentle hug." I made this clear in advance.

"..."

"But I can give you a tissue box." I offered like a good senior. And that makes him chuckled a little. He started to eat a roll quietly.

"Maybe it's the time when I should be saying things like... 'I shouldn't have gone to the party.', 'I made the wrong choice.' but I can't bring myself to say that as I enjoyed way too much to regret now." I laughed a little. "Seriously, it was my first time to go to a real party. And I didn't know I could be this crazy." I said excitedly and he just looked at me.

"Are you nervous?" He asked.

"?"

"You're talking more than usual." He said and took a bite.

I looked down as I remembered the guns and shooting, blood and screaming. I shook my head to forget about the bad things, took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

It's nothing but a nightmare. And nothing more than that. When I opened my eyes, everything would disappear.

I remember what Tankhun said and open my eyes to see my junior stare at me.

"Are you okay?" He gave me concerned look. I managed to smile back and took a bite.

.

"So, your name is not Mexico?" I said tried to engage him in a new conversation.

"Yes." He replied.

"Why didn't you tell me before?" I asked curiously.

"Because... Mexico sounds better than Mr. Pigeon." He said flatly and I burst out laughing.

.

He took the tray out and I sat back to work on my project. After five or more minutes he came back in my room. I looked up at him.

"I thought you already left for your room." I said casually.

"..." 

This kid looked like he's having some trouble. Sigh~

"Well, you can stay here tonight."

"..?"

"Go and sleep on the bed, I have work to do." I said and he looked at the character I'm about to working on.

"How can I..." He started hesitantly.

"I punched our older brother... freaking two times. Now I don't want to be alone." I pretended to whisper to him and pressed on the last word. He nodded quite thoughtfully. Pfft

"I'll stay with you." He said like a soldier on night duty. Haha.

He lied on the bed and I turned on the lamp on the study table before switching the lights off of the room. I was busy doing my work when I heard his murmur.

"I felt bad." He said in a low voice but louder enough for me to hear.

"About?" I asked while sketching.

"Shouting at my brother."

"I'm sure he was the one who started it first."

"He was angry." He takes brother V's side. Good!

"You were too." I argued.

"I sneak out the house." He reminded me.

"We sneak out the house." I corrected him as I was a partner in crime too.  "He was angry because of me." 

"Don't blame yourself Sammy."

"Don't be a saint!" I rolled my eyes.

"..."

"Anyways it's between you brothers. Maybe you were right to yell at him. That's the only way to make our brother actually listen."

"I shouldn't have..." He sighed loudly.

"Yeah, you shouldn't have just yelled at him. Maybe you should hit him once or twice like I did." I don't mean what I am saying.

"How can you say this? He's my elder brother. He loves me!" He sat up but I didn't turn to look back and a smile appears on my face.

"Really? I didn't see any love..."

"He doesn't show it but he loves me too much. You have no idea what he has gone through to protect me. He raised me. He's like both mom and dad." He told me loud and clear.

"Then maybe you should have used your fist instead of your mouth. You did a lot of shouting at your parent figure..." I said softly.

"..." He didn't get that so I turned to look at him.

"I punched him twice and he will forget that in an hour or a half day. But the words said in anger hurts deeper. You would remember them for years. Especially when it comes from a family member, the purpose was to hurt." I said slowly for him to get the point.

"Should I go and say sorry?"

"Sorry is just a word. It doesn't work all the time."

"What should I do then?"

"If I were you I would stay mad for half a day. Then sit with my brother to watch a comedy movie or something... and in future if I wanted to go somewhere I would ask for his permission first." I made a perfect plan for him.

"And if he doesn't allow you?" He asked thoughtfully.

"Then I would give up just to show him that I respect his opinion."

"In other words, give up on fun completely." He frowned a little.

"No necessarily." I leaned forward "Listen! If you asked for his permission first then there's a chance he would say yes. And if he isn't allowed it then there has to be a solid reason. And you should give up at once as a safe life is way more important than a momentary fun."

I turned back to continue my work, and he lied back.

Three minutes later...

"Sammy?"

"Yes?"

"Why do you call him brother?"

I thought for a second if I should tell a kid about the gruesome things I had faced or not.

"He came to my rescue and saved my life. I can't repay him for what he did. Ever. I'm sitting here right now because of him. He earned my respect." I told him the real thing but censored the dark stuff like dagger and acid and blood.

"You know our family business?" He asked hesitantly.

"Yes."

"Doesn't it change your mind?"

"...about what?"

"My brother."

"Well, I saw him using his gun and knife before I even start calling him brother..." I tried to say it casually like it was a normal thing to see your respected senior going around with weapons.

"I don't understand."

"You said it's your family business... so that means he doesn't choose this life for himself. He's a nice guy." I smiled at the last sentence.

"So... now you regret punching him twice?"

"Hell no! He deserves it and I was protecting you little brother."

"I thought you were taking revenge." He chuckled. "For... you know." He sat his front hair to remind me the head smack I received in his place. Damn him.

"Well, that too. I punched him twice for two reasons you know." I said proudly making him laugh out. "Now go to sleep! We have college."

"Good night... sister!" He said the last word in a small voice.

"Night night Moscow!" I replied. He went quiet and after a moment he giggled for some reason. I smiled but didn't ask him what's funny.

____

Vegas's POV:

I couldn't sleep for the whole night as I kept staring at the laptop screen.

I was shocked when I mistakenly hit her head. But she was savage and bold enough to take her revenge on me. I was utterly stupefied when she gave me a freaking lecture. And now that I think of it, she had a valid point. How can I hurt them? Staring at my hands, I felt ashamed of my actions.

I wanted to check on them but Pete told me to give them some space. I listened to him as we already went through a lot last night.

I was pacing around the room when Pete played something on the laptop and pat the sofa for me to sit beside him. I glanced at the screen first and then at Pete in awe.

We looked at the live footage of the camera in Macau's old room. I saw them taking pictures, eating and laughing together.

I rolled my eyes when she finally realized that Mexico is not his real name. I was surprised to see that Amy let my brother sleep in the room. I can see my brother looked upset and she feels that too. She uses me as an excuse to stop him. Hinting that after her uprising, she's nervous to be alone. Hah clever girl.

She was working and I can see her face in the lamp light. She needs to wash that blue paint out of her hair.

My brother tried to make a conversation with her.

"Is he trying to open up to her?" I asked Pete and he shrugged.

She freaking give a ton of bad advices. Like literally she encouraged my brother to hit me. I was about to go to their room and scold them but Pete pointed at the screen and I looked closely.

Amy was playfully smiling as my brother got defensive and took my side and told her how much I love him.

Well, it's good if he knows.

"She's doing it on purpose." Pete comments.

She knows how to sweet talk. She stuffed Mac's brain with positivity and sensibility. She made him realize where he made a mistake. Where he was wrong without even pointing out directly.

I clenched my fists as I remember that my brother compared me with our damned dad. Pete patted me a little as if he read my mind.

"I can't believe she's the same silly girl who sneaks out for a damn street party." I said amusingly remembering the dance battle. Pete laughed a little.

Then they stop talking and I kept looking as she leaned over the paper, drawing something with her left hand.

"Sammy?" I heard my brother's voice.

Sigh "He's not going to shut up and sleep, is he?" I said to Pete who smiled a little. "Why is he calling her that?" I murmured.

He asked why she call me brother. I listened carefully to hear her answer. I didn't realize that I smiled widely when she told him that I earned her respect.

Then he mentioned about family business and my smile disappear at once. Her hand stopped just above the paper. She said that it wasn't my choice to walk in a dark path. I looked at Pete who just blinked at the screen.

"He's a nice guy." She said in a soft voice and I saw her smile. I had a feeling that she meant it.

I sighed inwardly and Pete rubbed my back.

"She doesn't hate me!" I exclaimed.

Well, I was anxious to know what she thought of me now that she knew I'm a damn monster. A killer. But strangely she was still the same. I lifted an amused brow when she admitted shamelessly that she didn't regret punching me at all.

Both Pete and I burst out laughing when she called my brother, Moscow.

.

At six in the morning...

I was waiting for a knock on my door for a while now. If she invited me for breakfast, I would forgive her for punching me in front of my family and bodyguard. But that long waited knock never came. I know I'm acting childishly for getting irate at something stupid like this.

I go out and first peek in their room only to find it empty. Then Pete and I go to the kitchen area to find them both in their college uniforms. They were sitting and eating with a serious face.

I glared at them but my face softened when I saw a plate on the head seat. I looked at them and they pretended to be too busy to notice me.

Pete smiled a little and motion me to sit. As soon as I sat they both stood up to leave.

How dare they!!!

I grabbed the butter knife and stab the table loudly. Both of them squeak a little and sat back at once. I tried not to smile at their silliness.

.

I took my car and drove them to college. We stopped in the parking area. They seem to be waiting for me to tell them to get out.

"Mac, do you have any plans with you friends after college?"

"N..no!" He looked at me in awe.

"What about you, Amy?" I asked her while looking in the rearview mirror. She shook her head in no. "Then text me when both of you are done. We'll go back together." I said and waited for a verbal reply, they both nodded in understanding. 

"See you then." I dismissed them as it's getting awkward. Macau opened his door and Amy moved to do the same. "Amy!" I called her.

Her hand stopped at the door lock.

"Avoid staying in empty places. Don't talk to strangers who seem suspicious or odd in any way. And... keep a little distance from the people you cared about."

She gazed at me and I turned back to look at her directly.

"If that's the case then let me stay away from you first." She said flatly and left the car.

"..." I just blinked.

"She's definitely mad at you." Macau said flatly and left the car.

____

Tankhun's POV:

"Khun, wake up!" I heard Arm's voice in my sleep.

"Khun, we reached the college." I heard Pol's voice.

As soon as I heard college my eyes shot open. I jumped out of the car and Arm saved me from falling flat as the first thing in the morning.

.

I walked hurriedly as I finally get to see my beautiful Amy in college after three long days. Well, I saw her last night but she pretended to be someone else and I played along.

I wanted my real Amy back with no makeup.

I walked in the first class and there she was already sitting on her seat, reading a book. She didn't even look up to see me wearing the alligator jacket she selected for me at the shopping mall, the night when she get followed and nearly got kidnappedand saved/rescued by me, Tankhun the superhero. 

 I sat beside her waiting for her to finally notice me.

"Hey man!" Nanon said while taking his seat on my right.

"Hello Nanon!" I replied just to make her realize that I'm here.

And as expected, Amy looked up. She first glance at me then at Nanon.

"Hey Nanon!" She said with a smile.

Wait where's my hello or hey or hi...

"What's up, MIA Amy?" Nanon said and she just rolled her eyes. They exchanged greetings and I wondered. 

What is M-I-A? Does he misspelled her name or what?

"Hey guys! You are early?" Joy came too.

"We came on time, you're late." Nanon said and Joy grinned a little.

"OMG look who's here! Our Amy..." Joy said dramatically "Where in the hell you were?" She took Amy by her shoulders and jerked her back and forward.

"Yeah Amy, why didn't you reply to our texts? We called you many times, right Khun?" Nanon said adding me to their conversation. Amy looked at me for a second.

"What? I can't call you?" I asked arrogantly. She lifted an eyebrow.

I dare her to say No to my handsome face.

"My cell phone broke so I don't know if you called or not and I didn't have time to fix it as I was too busy doing the group project." She replied.

Hah she lied to her friends but I know better. She attended the street party.

"Pity, you missed a fun party. We enjoyed it so much and missed you a lot, right your majesty?" Joy pulled me in her talk. 

"What?" I asked, then it hit me when she smirked part evilly. Amy turned to me.

"Stop teasing him, Joy. Why would he miss me?" Amy glanced at me a little and turned to look at Joy. Before Joy could said anything, I blurted out.

"But I had missed you!" I half yelled.

"...", "...", "..."
They blinked at me for some reason.

Then the teacher came and we left the conversation for later.

.

At Library.

I hate this place it's too quiet here. Sometimes when my imagination goes wild, I imagine to throw a party with loud music here.

We talked about the group project as the day after tomorrow is the D-day. I sat with my head held high as I was the first one to complete my part.

Bright came and gave some papers to Nanon and Day did the same. Amy took their files to look. She quickly skimmed through and then gave them back to Nanon who put them in his bag.

"So, how's your work going?" Joy asked to Amy and everyone looked at her waiting for an answer.

"I completed the fifteen characters so far. Tomorrow, hopefully, I will finish the whole matter." Amy stated and I saw as everyone was impressed for some reason. It turns out I was the only one who didn't get anything.

"What are you talking about?" I leaned to my left side to ask her.

She leaned to her left side right away. Right, personal space.

"I'll show you tomorrow." She whispered back.

.

After next class, we go to the canteen to eat something. I asked Nanon to order the same dish that I eat here last time. I can't believe I was craving for that cheap food.

I look around to see where my boys were and found them standing near the table. Amy sat with Joy. I ordered for Arm and Pol too and paid for everyone.

When we go back, I saw Joy was laughing like an octopus and her hands were moving everywhere. My beautiful Amy was smiling widely while looking at her friend. I felt like mimicking Joy to make her laugh while looking at me too.

When we joined them, Joy glanced at me in a certain way and started to tell Amy something. She told her about the dance battle and Amy listened so attentively like she was not there. Nanon told her about the blue haired girl and her swag. Amy half smiled at that.

Then Joy began to talk scandalously about how I had stars in my eyes while looking at the black teared girl.

"Really?" Amy asked.

"Don't listen to her she didn't even look at my eyes. I was wearing glasses." I said while making face. 

"And Joy, I don't have just stars in my eyes... I had the whole milky way galaxy. Wanna see?" I smirked at Joy pointedly.

Joy's stupid eyes widened as she looked at Amy. I turned to look too. Amy's smile seems to be dimmed a bit as if she's not happy. I wonder why?

"Amy?" Joy called her. "He was just enjoying the party nothing more than that." She said in a low voice but I heard her.

Is she trying to justify my actions? My foe of joy, the Joy?

"But that girl was awesome! Damn, I couldn't get her number." Nanon exclaimed and slammed the table. Idiot

Amy smiled a little bit at her stupid for a friend who can't even recognize her last night. But Nanon being a Nano goes on...

"Man!! You were lucky to dance with her." He turned to me. "Joy said she was wooing you." 

Amy choked on her juice.

"She wasn't!" Joy yelled and shot a sharp glare to Nanon.

"What?" He asked stupidly and turned to Amy. 

"Amy, you have no idea how she was looking at this handsome fella." He pointed at me. "I wouldn't be surprised if after the dance battle they sat together while holding hands or something." He laughed out loud.

Amy choked once again this time a little harder and I just smack Nanon and swayed in my chair shyly. Only if his anticipation turned into reality.

"What is wrong with you?" Clueless Nanon asked to choking Amy.

"Stop sprouting nonsense." Joy scolded him.

"What! You were saying the same thing last night when they danced together like a perfect complement." Nanon argued.

"That's because Amy wasn't there." Joy blurted "You don't need to tell her everything. She's not interested anyway. Let's talk about something else." She tried to change the topic.

"Okay... But for the record, our golden boy liked her." He murmured and took a mouthful of rice while checking his cell phone, oblivion to the others' reactions. 

Surprisingly the title didn't bother me anymore.

A smiled appears on my lips.

"You liked her?" Joy asked me lowering her voice for no good reason.

"Yes!" I answered honestly.

"You liked her dance, right?" She asked again glancing at Amy who was looking down.

"Not just that..." I tilted my head to see the look on Amy's face. "I liked her whole." My voice comes out a little husky.

I noticed as Amy's browsfurrowed. She opens and closes her fist for a second. Then she stood up at once.  

We all looked up at her.

"I just remember something important. I'll see you in the class." She said while grabbing her bag. I saw her back as she was leaving.

"Hey man! Are you serious?" Nanon asked.

"About?" I lifted my brows.

"I thought you and Amy..." He glanced at me then at Joy who was glaring at me like I cheated on her friend or something.

I inhaled deeply and left the table to go after my clueless Amy. I can't believe she got jealous of herself. Does she really think that I couldn't recognize her? I can even find her with my closed eyes. 

To prove my point, I tried to do that and bumped into a pillar. Ouch!

I rubbed my forehead to ease the pain and a group of students laughed out at me. Bunch of frogs!

I walked for a while and finally found her standing alone looking at a tree.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as I stopped behind her. She didn't even spare me a glance and took a step ahead to go.

Did she just ignore me? How dare she! No one's allow to treated me like I'm invincible!

I reached her in two strides and grabbed her right arm. She tried to jerk it off but I tightened my grip.

"Let go, Tankhun!"

"No!"

"What do you want?" She asked.

"Tell me, what's going on in the head of yours." I asked back.

"Nothing. Now let go." She tried to free her arm. I clenched tightly and pulled her towards me. She lost her balance and slammed on my chest.

"Answer me, Amy!" I demanded.

"Why are you bothering me?"

"Were you jealous?" I asked seriously. She looked up at that. "Are you angry because I liked the girl at party?"

"Not at all! Why would I be jealous? Why are you even asking that to me? You're free to go and meet or even like other girls. It doesn't bother me." She said flatly and manage to take her arm back.

I went silent.

She just professed it doesn't bother her... if I like other girls!

It doesn't make sense to me. She should be bothered. Especially when I highly avow my liking for her.

Also, why in hell her sentence bothers me so damn much? I need a few hours to process all of this.

She turned to leave without letting me finish. I rolled my eyes and grabbed her arm again.

"Don't leave yet. What do you mean by that? You said girls. In plural. Do I look like a playboy to you, huh?" I half shouted at her. She looked around to see if anyone heard what I said but there was no one.

"You are holding my arm too tight!" She glared at me.

"Oh really, I didn't notice!" I exclaimed sarcastically "Now don't change the topic and answer me."

"You're arguing with me for no good reason. And there's no point answering you. Now if you please let go. You'll end up hurting me." 

She glanced at her arm. I'm sure, my grip is not that tight to hurt her. She'sjust exaggerating cause I was using just enough strength to hold her in a place.

"Alright, listen. I don't like that blue haired, black teared, or red lipstick girl." I said half normally for once.

"Like I care." She made a face but didn't look at me directly. And that annoys me.

"You should because it's YOU that I like!" I stated loud and clear.

"!" She looked up at that in astonishment. And I realized what I just did.

Damn I ruined my perfect proposal.

We both were speechless for a good minute. Then she pulled and I let go.

She took a deep breath and look me in the eyes. And I hold my breath for... I don't know what but... something. Her answer maybe.

"I will pretend like I didn't hear that." She said firmly then turns and walked away.

I should stop her but...

Something felt weird. I looked at the hand that I used to grab her and my eyes widened.

Blood! But not mine!

____

AMY'S POV:

Damn you, Tankhun!!!!

I cursed him as I ran to the restroom. I felt a little wetness on my arm. I'm sure it is what I'm thinking it is. I go to the basin and looked at my arm in mirror. I saw red mark on my sleeve. Damnit!

I folded my sleeve up then raise my hand up to my shoulder and saw a thin red line running to my elbow. Oh shoot!

I was removing the bandage patch to see what the problem was and if I could fix it and the door burst open and he walked in. Bloody hell!

"This is a girl's room!" I shouted at him. Tankhun ignored and walked towards me. His eyes widened at the sight of stitches and blood. He held my arm to take a closer look. 

"You are touching me!" I hissed a little and it works as he took out a handkerchief from his pocket. He grabbed my hand using that.

He scrutinizes for a second and...

"Eighteen stitches, Amy!!!" He shouted loudly as if it was my personal choice. His voice echoes in the girl's restroom. Wonderful!

"It's nothing. Get out!"

"No! You first tell me what happened to you. What causes this? And don't you dare lie to me!" He was towering me.

"Fine! Two idiots attacked me last week. One of them had a dagger and he tried to cut my face so I used my arm as a shield." I made it sound like not a big deal. "Now just go away and mind your own business." I wanted him to leave before anyone came here.

"..." He looked at me in disbelief. I know he's worried about me. He looked at my arm and tried to wipe the blood with his handkerchief. I noticed that he tried his best not to touch me. 

"I hurt you." He whispered making a sad face. "I should have known why you were trying so hard to get away from me when I grabbed your arm."

A tear fell.

He rubbed his jaw with the back of his hand.

I'm the one bleeding, why in the happy world is he crying?

Oh gawd! I don't even know any comforting words.

He blinked rapidly as tears were blurring his vision.

"It's okay. I'm fine. It doesn't hurt. Will you go outside? Please." I said with a little assuring smile.

"How can I leave you like this?" He asked while looking at the stitches closely one by one to see if they were tied or not.

"Why not?" I asked back amusingly.

"..." He looked me in the eyes but didn't answer.

.

A few minutes later, he was done cleaning the blood and trying to tie the blood-stained handkerchief on my arm. But it wasn't enough to cover the whole wound.

The whole while I was thinking of what he said earlier. He likes me? And it didn't surprise me! It should have, considering that I... never mind.

He was trying to make a perfect knot but the ends were too short to tie a bow-knot. I hid my smile and remember our first day encounter. He dressed a bruise on my hand back then. This time it was an upgraded version of a wound. A line of eighteen stitches. I already hate the scar it's gonna leave after healing.

Tankhun tied a small dissatisfying knot. 

He thinks for a second then grabbed my hand and bag and walked out. As soon I lowered my arm his hankie slips all the way down and I catches it in my hand. I felt like laughing at that.

We saw Arm and Pol walking around. They looked restless. I can't complain as their boss walked into the girl's restroom shamelessly. Their eyes widened as they saw me and then glanced at Tankhun. I'm sure something inappropriate is going through their minds.

"Don't think anything stupid. Arm look at this and give me your smart opinion." Tankhun sounds serious as he showed him my forearm.

Arm first looked at my wound and then at my face. I smiled awkwardly.

"What happened?" Arm asked.

"Nothing it's just..." Tankhun tried to dodge the question.

"He grabbed my arm so tightly that my wound open and started to bleed." I answered honestly like a good girl and both Arm and Pol shot their boss an accusing glare. 

His Highness tried to look anywhere but their faces. I know he is guilt-ridden but doesn't make any difference.

"We had first aid box in the car. Amy come with us." Arm said and I nodded.

I walked behind both the guys and Tankhun follows, carrying my bag on his shoulder. My lips twitch to see brother Pol carrying his bag. 

We were in the parking area and Arm brought the first aid box.

He first used sanitizer on his hands and wore gloves. Then he held a cotton ball with tweezers and applied some liquid medicine. Disinfectant, I guess.

Pol was leaning over to see and Tankhun was making hissing sound every time cotton touched my skin. I just sat on the car bonnet and looked at them jovially.

"So, Doctor Arm, where have you learn this?" I asked curiously.

Arm glanced at Tankhun and started.

"I'm a bodyguard, it's a part of my training to know how to handle this kind of injuries."

"Brother Pol, you know how to do it too?" I asked and he nodded. I smiled at him and he smiled back while glancing at Tankhun.

Arm fasten a bandage around the stitched gash.

"We're done here." He announced and closed the first aid box like a professional doctor.

"Thank you very much!" I jumped down and reached out my hand to take my bag back that Tankhun didn't gave me, off course.

I rolled my eyes and unfolded the sleeve to hide the bandage. I felt three pairs of eyes staring at my forearm but I ignored them and walked towards the last class of the day.

.

I saw Joy in front of the class who raised an amused eyebrow after seeing me with him. Tankhun ignored her and went into the class with two bags on both shoulders.

"Everything okay?" She asked.

"Yes."

"I saw him carrying two bags. Not bad Amy, you turn our golden boy into an errand one." She wiggled her brows at me.

"Now that's the stupidest thing I heard today." I made a face.

"Anyways I waited to tell you that the girl we talk about was no one. Even if he liked her, she didn't spare him a glance in that way. She even ran away between the ongoing battle."

"Now what should I do with this piece of information?" I tilted my head on one side.

"Nothing. I just tell you because Nanon sent some videos to me, you and Tankhun that he found on social media."

"What videos?" I felt lost.

"The dance battle... That Miss Blue become famous in one night. She's trending. Everyone is trying to find out about her. In my secret chatting group, almost all the girls were curious to know who she was. Everyone knows that she was from our college..." She shares the latest gossip.

What the hell!

"Wow!" I took an unconscious step back. I wanted to pull my hair and shout.

Gawd! I wanted my peaceful life back!!!!

****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 8.3K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
21.2K 783 17
Lee Seunghyun aka Seungri, Bigbang's maknae, energizer and occasionally idiot, was well-known for many things such as being loud, being a social butt...
1.3M 57.7K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
5.3K 171 6
30 years after Chang Jia Han and Birdy took different paths, they meet. Feelings long hidden, resurfaced on BIRDY's Point of View. A YNEH FF I DO NOT...