Undertale Oneshots (On Hiatus)

By DoctorBlu5

Just some Oneshots I made. Please go to "REQUESTS OPEN" and "REQUEST IDEAS" to request a story. All character... More

Welcome!
Cheater!Male!Reader x Female!Frisk
Shy!Fem!Reader x Fem!Chara
Pirate!Male!Reader x Fem!Chara x Fem!Frisk
Prankster!Fem!Reader x Bully!Male!Frisk!
Mute!Magician!Male!Reader x Bullied!Fem!Frisk
Nerd!Male!Reader x Bullied!Fem!Chara
Suicidal!Male!Reader x Cheater!Fem!Chara x Fem!Frisk
Vengeful!Male!Reader x Cheater!Fem!Frisk x Ex-Girlfriend!Fem!Chara
Villian!Male!Reader x Hero!Male!Frisk
Forgetful!Male!Reader x Forgotten!Fem!Frisk
Abused!Immortal!Male!Reader x Abusive!Fem!Chara
Vampire!Male!Reader x Bullied!Male!Frisk
Neglected!Male!Reader x Brother!Male!Frisk
Distant!Male!Reader x Fem!Chara
Abandoned!BFF!Male!Reader x Male!Frisk
Male!Reader x Babysitter!Fem!Chara
REQUESTS OPEN
REQUEST IDEAS
Villian!Fem!Reader x Fem!Chara x Fem!Frisk
Magician!Male!Reader x Yandere!Fem!Chara
Male!Neko!Reader x Fem!Demon!Chara
Fem!Stripper!Reader x Shy!Protective!Frisk x Tsundere!Protective!Chara
Male!Worker!Reader x Male!Ex-BBF!Frisk x Fem!Flirty!Chara
Artist!Fem!Reader x Femboy!Male!Chara
Forgetful!Male!Reader x Orphan!Male!Frisk
Bestfriend!Male!Reader x Needy!Fem!Frisk
Stressed!Male!Reader x Yandere!Fem!Frisk x Jealous!Male!Chara
Introvert!Male!Reader x Flirty!Fem!Chara
Male!Reader x Femboy!Drunk!Chara
(AI Writes) Male!Reader x Fem!Frisk
Shy!Male!Reader x Dom!Fem!Frisk x Dom!Fem!Chara
The Crayon Song | Reaction Video
SociallyAnxious!Male!Reader x Fem!Frisk
Fox!Hybrid!Male!Reader x Girlfriend!Cheating!Fem!Chara
BigBrother!Male!Reader x SmallerSister!Fem!Frisk!
VOTE FOR THE NEXT STORY
HardToGet!Male!Reader x Male!Chara
Male!Reader x Fem!Tsundere!Frisk
Player!Male!Reader x Fem!Frisk x Fem!Chara
Player!Male!Reader x Fem!Frisk x Fem!Chara PART 2
HIATUS

Suicidal!Male!Reader x Girlfriend!Fem!Chara x Bestfriend!Fem!Frisk

922 7 17
By DoctorBlu5

I woke up to the sound of my calming alarm going off from my phone. I reached over and turned the alarm off. I yawned tiredly and rubbed my eyes as I started to wake up. I slowly sat up in bed and rubbed my face. I then got out of bed half asleep and walked to the bathroom. I splashed warm water on my face to wake me up.

I grabbed the ceramic sink and looked at myself in the mirror. I saw my bed hair and smiled, "Chara would love this" I thought to myself. I then looked at my arms and saw multiple scars and cuts, I sighed and went back to looking at myself in the mirror. "How much longer...?" I thought to myself.

I then left the bathroom and walked back to my bedroom. I picked my phone up and took a selfie of my messy hair with some of my naked chest in the picture, I then sent the picture to Chara. And as I waited for an answer, I grabbed a white t-shirt and put it on as I made my way downstairs to the kitchen.

Once I reached the kitchen, I just made myself a bowl of cereal and went into the living room. I sat down and turned the TV on. I just watched the boring news as I ate my cereal. And when I was finished, I just continued watching the TV.

*RING!*

My attention was then caught by my phone ringing, so I picked it up and answered the call.

[Y/n]: Hello?

[Chara]: Hey, babe~

[Y/n]: Oh, morning, Chara.

[Chara]: That picture of you was cute~

[Y/n]: Heh, I'm glad you liked it.

[Chara]: I loved it~ when can I see more?

[Y/n]: You'll see it soon.

"Hopefully," I thought to myself.

[Chara]: Oh? Well, I can't wait. Wanna hang out today?

[Y/n]: Sure, should we meet at the park?

[Chara]: Yeah!

[Y/n]: Alright, I'll see you there.

[Chara]: I looooove you!

[Y/n]: I love you too.

I ended the call and just sat there in silence. I then went onto the photo app and looked through my photos. They were all of Chara and I hanging out together, or pictures of Frisk and me. I smiled a little at the pictures and then received a text from Chara.

[Chara]: Frisk's coming btw.

[Y/n]: K.

(I like how we went from "okay" to "ok", and then "k")

I turned the TV off and got up from the sofa. I then went back to my bedroom and put on some jeans along with grabbing a black and white striped zipper hoodie. I kept the hoodie zip open and made sure I had everything before I left my room. I then left my house and locked it up before walking to the park.

And as I walked, I saw many Monsters and Humans living peacefully together. You see, after Frisk had freed the Monsters, we reunited after a couple of months and let's say she wouldn't stop smooching me. However, that changed when I set my eyes on Chara. Sure, she was hard to crack, but eventually came around and Frisk set us up. Chara and I confessed to each other and became a thing with Frisk happily supporting us.

I also met all of their Monster friends. Toriel treated me like her own child which was nice as it had been forever since I had someone care about me. Papyrus and I would sometime cook together which distracted me from my problem. Sans and I just hung out at Grillby's and told jokes there. Undyne and I would sometimes take strolls together around the town whilst on the lookout for any crime. Asgore and I would grow flowers together and take walks in the nearby forest. Alphys and I would do her experiments, and somehow she got me hooked on anime.

But with Frisk? Well, she was my best friend, which meant she was entitled to cuddles. So whenever I was with Frisk, she would always cuddle me and sometimes kiss me. I didn't mind the kiss as her lips were soft and warm, but we made sure to keep it down when around the others. It was kinda weird kissing my best friend, but it was a guilty pleasure, and we never said we loved each other, so it was fine, right?

And with Chara, we would also kiss and cuddle. Chara was different from Frisk because she actually loved me, and I loved her back. I also know that Frisk would never try to take us away from each other. But I did more things with Chara, like going to the park with her, going shopping, star gazing, and cooking together at my house. Another thing is that Chara and I would have lots of "personal" fun, which Frisk wouldn't have.

I then snapped myself out of my thoughts when I reached the park. I was standing on the opposite side of the road to it and saw Frisk and Chara already in the park. I saw Frisk look over at me and smile before waving. Chara then saw me and smiled and waved as well. Frisk then ran out of the park and came running at me.

However, I then saw a truck coming down the road quickly. I looked at Frisk and saw her running over the road towards me. Frisk then tripped and landed on the road with the truck starting to beep its horn. Frisk looked at the truck and froze in the spot, so I ran onto the road and threw Frisk onto the sidewalk. I then stood there and watched as the truck came at me, I smiled and opened my arms allowing the truck to hit me.

*FWOOM!*

"Y/N!!!" I heard someone call my name before everything went black.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

*BEEP*

*BEEP*

*BEEP*

I slowly woke up to the sound of a slow beeping noise. I opened my eyes and found myself in a hospital with casts over my legs and arms which were propped up in certain positions. I went to move my head but felt an urge of pain run to me, so I stopped trying and looked around with my eyes. All I saw was a white hospital room with a heart rate monitor connected to me along with a nasal cannula on my face. There was also an IV bag connected to my exposed veins.

"Why... why didn't I die...?" I started to think. However, because I was facing the door to the room, I saw Chara enter. She gasped and quickly walked over to my side, she then started to tear up and hug me. The only pain I felt was seeing Chara cry.

Chara looked at me through her tears and put her hand on my cheek, she then stroked it softly.

Chara: I-I'm s-sorry, b-babe...

I went to speak, but my throat was dry and my mouth felt like it was broken.

Chara: D-Don't m-move, i-it'll m-make i-it w-worse... b-but a-at l-least y-you're a-awake...

Chara smiled through her tears and softly kissed me on my lips, I could tell she did it as carefully as she could. However, I did manage to smile at Chara which made her cry more.

Chara: I-I-I'm s-so s-sorry...

Chara kissed me softly on the lips again and grabbed a tissue, she then wiped all her tears away. But I could still tell she was crying on the inside.

Chara: I-I'll g-get F-Frisk...

Chara then softly kissed me on the lips again and left the hospital room. I just laid there in silence and close my eyes, "why do I always feel pain...?" I thought to myself. I reopened my eyes and saw Frisk immediately run into the room. She ran over to me and started to cry before kissing me softly. She kissed me for at least a minute before pulling away, Chara then entered the room and stood next to Frisk.

Frisk: I-I'm s-so s-sorry... I-I s-shouldn't h-have r-ran t-to y-you...

"Oh, that's what happened. I remember saving Frisk and embracing the truck called "death", but it's clear death missed its shot". I thought to myself, I only smiled at Frisk. I then noticed that my phone was on the hospital table. "Maybe I could write using that? I only need my fingers and they seem fine." I thought to myself.

I then eyed my phone to the girls and Chara picked it up before handing it to me. I then managed to move my fingers and unlocked my phone. I went onto the notepad app and typed "You don't need to be sorry." before showing it to the girls.

Frisk: B-But... t-this w-wouldn't h-have h-happened i-if...

I then managed to grab Frisk's purple t-shirt she was wearing before pulling her in for a soft kiss. Her eyes widened but closed as she kissed me back. I noticed that Chara got a bit upset with this, so I let go of Frisk and she pulled away from the kiss a minute later. I then managed to grab Chara's green sweater before pulling her in for a kiss as well. This kiss was much longer but soft like the other ones.

When the kiss stopped, Chara slowly pulled away from me. I then typed "You may think it's your fault, but it isn't. I don't want your pretty faces arguing with each other just because I got hurt." and showed it to the girls. They both sighed and looked at each other before looking at me.

Chara: Sorry... It's just been hard... seeing you like this broke my heart. And seeing you getting hit by that truck reminded me that... not everyone can come back after death.

Frisk: Y-Yeah... if you let it hit me then...I-I would've been fine.

I then typed "Do you really think I'd let my best friend get hit by a truck?" and showed it to the girls, Frisk went silent and looked down at the ground. "I'm glad I can't come back to life after death," I thought to myself.

Chara: Why did you try to stop the truck...?

Frisk looked back up and looked at Chara before looking at me. I then typed "I thought I could stop it as Spiderman did with that train." and showed it to the girls. They both giggled and I smiled.

Frisk: Really? If only you were Spiderman.

Chara: Hehe, yeah, that would've been useful.

Frisk: It's a shame Sans wasn't there, he would've stopped the truck.

Chara: You think he can do that?

Frisk: Probably. You know how strong he is.

Chara: Good point.

I typed "Did you tell the others?" and showed it to the girls, they both sighed sadly.

Chara: It's... been a month since the incident. Frisk and I have been here every day waiting for you to wake up. In fact, the whole town has been waiting.

Frisk: Yeah, the truck driver is on thin ice because they hit you and if you did die then they'd go to jail, but now they don't have to. But as for the others, they've been finding it hard. Because, y'know, you're part of our family. Undyne has sworn to bring justice, and the others are going to help in their own way. But we've just been waiting for you.

Chara: Are you alright? The doctors said you might suffer from trauma from the accident.

I typed "I'm fine as long you're both by my side <3" and showed it to the girls, they both blushed a little.

Frisk: Aww, Y/n, that's so cute.

Chara: I'll always be here, I promise.

Frisk: So do I.

Chara: Not if you're gonna kiss him.

Frisk: Yeah... about that.

Chara: Frisk?

Frisk: I feel like I shouldn't bring it up, but... we kiss.

Chara:... You what.

Frisk: Yeaahhhh... we've kissed a lot actually.

Chara:... So you cheated on me?

Frisk: No! Chara! I'd never want to break you two apart! It's just that we're best friends and have known each other for a while. Trust me, I'd never take Y/n away from you.

I then typed "Frisk's right, I would never leave you, Chara. Sure, Frisk is a good kisser and my best friend, but I would never leave you. I promise" and showed it to the girls. Frisk blushed a little bit whilst Chara sighed before smiling.

Chara: Thank god. But how long has this been going on? Y'know, if I'm gonna accept it.

Frisk: Umm, before you two got together.

Chara:...

Frisk: But I did set you two up! Right?

Chara:... Yeah, I guess so. Just not touching him.

Frisk: Oh, believe me, I would never, I promise. I'm only doing it for the kisses.

Chara: Alright, good.

Frisk: You're fine with it?

Chara: As long as you two don't touch each other, and I owe you. Also...

Chara then whispered into Frisk's ear and she giggled before nodding.

Frisk: I'm happy with that.

"Oh god, now what are they planning?" I thought to myself.

Chara: I'm glad you agree.

"Oh! He's awake!" we all looked over at the door to see a nurse had entered. They quickly left and came back with a doctor a minute later. The doctor and nurse then checked all of the things before the doctor looked at me.

"It appears you're finally awake, how are you feeling?" the doctor asked. I wrote "fine" and showed it to the doctor.

"No trauma or pain?" the doctor asked. "It only hurts when I move, and I feel no trauma" I typed in reply.

"Yes, I'm not surprised it hurts when you move because you've got a few broken bones. But it's wonderful to hear that you're not suffering from any trauma." the doctor said. "But seeing how it's getting late, you two will need to leave." the doctor said to Chara and Frisk. They understood and both kissed me on the lips before leaving my hospital room.

The doctor then asked me a few more questions before they left the hospital room with the nurse. I then lay there in silence and watched as the hospital window started to grow dark. I sighed and closed my eyes, "I was so close... but there's still a chance." I thought before reopening my eyes.

I then managed to slowly sit up in my bed, sure it hurt, but I could finally be free of all this pain. I managed to move my arms as I grabbed my legs and pulled them onto the bed. I swung my legs to the side and fell onto the cold and hard hospital floor. But I managed to stand up as I clung to the hospital bed.

I was now standing up and holding onto my IV bag holder to keep my balance. I managed to scrape my feet across the cold hospital floor as I left my room. I looked around and saw it was silent, so I made my way to where the elevator was. And after hiding from a few nurses and doctors, I reached the elevator and pressed the button for the top floor.

Once I reached the top floor, I exited the elevator and followed the signs to where the roof was. However, when I reached the door to the roof, I saw you had to climb up a few metal steps. So I carefully held onto the IV bag holder and managed to climb up the metal stairs by dragging my legs. When I got to the fire exit door, I pushed on the bar which opened it and I walked onto the roof.

I was now on the roof with the sun setting behind me. I walked to the edge of the hospital roof and looked down to the distant ground below. All I saw were vehicles driving past and a few people walking. I then looked into the sunset which was directly in front of me.

Y/n: I'm sorry.

I spoke one last time before climbing onto the edge wall of the hospital. I felt the wind blow against me and I sighed before smiling with tears running down my face. I then fell forward and fell off the roof of the hospital whilst smiling.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Timeskip:

After you had killed yourself, the town had gone silent.

Frisk and Chara saw the message on your phone which read "I'm sorry" before being notified you had killed yourself. Both Frisk and Chara broke into billions of tears and nothing could make them feel better. And all the friends you made also broke into tears after hearing the news.

After the town had been notified of your death, they held a funeral and created a shrine for you outside of the hospital. Speaking of the hospital, they were distraught that this had happened and now the staff were extra strict on how they treated the patients. What I mean is that they made sure to take extra care to prevent another suicide from happening.

And as time went on, Frisk and Chara would always visit your grave. They also decided not to argue, but to get together. You loved Frisk and Chara, and they loved you. So for your sake, they decided to start dating and went on to actually become a couple. They even sealed the deal by getting married.

So where does this bring us? Well, Chara and Frisk went to live together and get jobs to help suicidal people. After all... they were doing this for one person...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

You.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 83 36
[This story is officially completed, and any A/Ns have been removed for best reading experience. Enjoy!] A month after Frisk freed all monsters, Char...
1K 57 13
Frisk awoken by one of her nightmare during a sleepover,the mourning over her long dead friend opened a door to a world known as the spirit world,her...
146K 4.5K 58
It's kind of a Sans x reader. I named the character. Oops. Welp, here we go! This has potential I promise. Just give it a chance. Please.
28.8K 795 10
(UnderTale rightfully belongs to the amazing Toby Fox, I am not creative enough to make that masterpiece. There is a person named symphysins who drew...