My special mate

By _Amar_

A soon-to-be-eighteen years old werewolf Ariel Meltem lost her parents when she was kid. Her only family left... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 15

3.9K 138 10
By _Amar_

*Picture of Conner*

> Conner's pov <

I stood there frozen in shock. Whatever Ariel told me was true. I was really a stupid. I should have trusted her. Whatever I said that day I regret it. I regret it from the day she left. I called her so many things. It must have hurt her thats why she took a big step to leave the pack.

I called her a killer, not even meaning it. It just came out of my mouth. I was angry. I know I should have thought before saying something. I had promised myself that I will protect her. Keep her away from all pain. And now I caused her pain.

I hate you.

I never thought she will hate me. I know she is angry now and yes she has all rights to be. Being a brother, her only family I should have taken care of her. It hurts me when I think of her saying those words. But I will not lose hope. Finally after searching for her so many months I got my sister back, I will talk to her. Convince her. Apologize to her.

I know she has a big heart and will forgive me even if I caused her pain. Because she is my little sister. My only family. I will do anything to prove her that I care for her and I'm truly sorry.

With that thought I decided to talk to her now and made my way where she went. A hand stopped me. "Don't go after her" Mathew, this pack's beta told. "I have to talk to her" I replied and shrugged his hand off.

"No! you can't go. She needs time" he said blocking my way. "Just move!" I shouted. He didn't move. "She is my sister. I will talk to her" I told him. " She is my sister too." He shouted.

"You guys abandoned her. She was so broken because of you. Now you can't break her again! I will not allow it" he sneered. I felt defeated. "Just go now before I do something I will regret" he told. I growled. He growled back.

"ENOUGH!" someone shouted from the door. I turned towards the direction of the sweet voice and found myself staring at the most beautiful girl ever.

'Mate' my wolf said.

> Blair's pov <

As they turned towards me I felt myself getting frozen. The guy Mathew was shouting at was the one that made me froze. I was lost in his eyes.

Mate.

He moved closer to me and I could smell his intoxicating cologne. I opened my eyes to find him standing right in front of me. "Mine" he whispered making me shiver. He leaned closer "whats your name beautiful?" He asked, his voice husky.

I felt another shiver going down my back. " Bla..Blair" I shuttered. "Blair." He repeated making the hairs at back of my neck stand. "Its great to finally meet you" he said kissing me on my cheek. I felt sparks fly where he kissed.

"Blair" Mathew called breaking me out of my trance. I turned towards him stepping back from my mate. "Yeah?" I asked. "Thank god! You finally are here. You should go meet El. I am sure she needs you now" he said.

Thats when I remembered her old pack has arrived and my mate is a member of it. "Who are you?" I asked turning towards my mate who looked kind of guilty. "I am Conner. Beta of Crystal lake pack" he said. I took an involuntary step back.

"You are El's brother?" I asked loudly. He nodded slowly. "You are the one responsible for her condition. You are the one that caused her pain?" I asked still not believing my mate is the same man who caused El pain. He nodded again looking down.

Tears brimmed my eyes. "I can't believe my mate could do this! How could you? I don't want to do anything with you" I told making a piece of my heart break.

He gasped. "No! Don't do this. Don't! Please. I know what I did was wrong and I am sorry about that. But don't do what I think you are going to do." He pleaded. I looked away. "When you can't even trust your own sister, how will you trust me?" I questioned. " I can't be with you after all you did to her. " I continued. "I, Blair Rain Deniz, reject you, Conner Meltem" I told and made my way towards my friend, who needed me now.

I couldn't do this to her and mate with her brother who caused her so much pain. I will always be with her, even if that means I have to leave my mate.

As I climbed up the stairs, a man was making his way downstairs and he looked broken. I could sense power radiating from him. He must be the Alpha. Ryan, if I remember correctly.

I stood outside El's room and rubbed my eyes and knocked at her door. No reply. I could hear her crying inside so I made my way inside to find her lying on her bed crying her eyes out.

"El?" I called her. She got up and looked towards me. She looked hurt. I ran and hugged her and she started crying again. "Shh its ok" I cooed.

"I can't believe this. I didn't wanted this. I didn't wanted them to come back in my life" she said sobbing. "I know El. But everything happens for a reason ." I told her.

She shook her head."Tell me what happened?" I asked her. "First my brother... He said that he was sorry. But I couldn't forgive him even if I wanted to but I couldn't. He looked sincere but.." She trailed off.

"I know. I know that you are still hurt thats why you couldn't forgive him. But its ok. Take your time. I know its not easy after what happened but you have to be strong ok?" I asked her. Looking at her so broken I knew what I did was right. I can't tell her that her brother was my mate now. I know she will feel guilty and forgive him for my sake when she hear what I did. She will do anything to make me happy even if that caused her pain. I know this. When she can do this much for me, I will also do this for her.

She nodded. "But." She stopped. "But?" I asked her. "I .... I met my mate today" she said. "Wow! I am so happy for you." I said happily. But she was not happy. "I can't be his mate." She said "why?" I asked confused.

"Because my mate is Alpha Ryan" she said "ohk... So why aren't you happy?" I asked seriously confused now. "Because he called me ugly. He said that I am not his type,he was going to banish me from the pack remember?." She said a little angry and hurt. I gaped.

"What!?" I screeched. " How can he say that?" I asked. " I don't know. He didn't even saw me then but also sai.." I cut her off " Whoa wait! Saw me then? When?" I asked.

She told me about that day when Alpha Ryan told that and gave me every detail of that day which she didn't give me before. "Firstly, why didn't you tell me this before? And secondly, you said he didn't even met you before so how can he say that?" I asked.

" I am sorry I didn't think it was that important. And I don't know why he said that" she said looking sad. "El, maybe whatever he told was a lie. He didn't knew you, he didn't mean it. You said that he agreed to his friend about you being ugly right? So maybe he just said that!" I explained.

"I don't know Blair. But I just can't forgive him now. I can't forgive them both. I need time." She said sincerely. "I understand. Take all the time" I told her. "What if he don't want me?" She asked. "Trust me El , he is your mate. He will always want you. He will never stop wanting you" I assured her.

"Thank you Blair." She said hugging me tight . I hugged her back. I will do anything for you. I will always be there with you and help you out. I will make everything good again in your life.

I promise.

------------------------------------------

I went out for a walk after spending time with El and consoling her. I had to clear my mind. Today was.... Eventful. There was a lot of things going on in my mind.

Conner.

His name made my heart ache. I still can't believe I rejected my mate. But after seeing El's condition I was satisfied with what I did. I couldn't trust him. Trust is important in any relationship. When he didn't even trust her sister how will he trust me enough? What I did was right, I assured myself.

I halted in my steps when a found a man sitting on the rock. I went towards him and saw that was Alpha Ryan sitting there. He looked sad.

Last time I saw him coming downstairs, he looked sad too. Maybe he is really upset about this mate thing. I think whatever he said was a lie. He looked sincere to me.

"Hello" I shouted. He was lost in his world. I went towards him "hi" I said waving hand in front of him and he looked up. "What are you doing?" He asked looking at me weirdly.

"Well I called you but you were lost in your own dreams" I told him. "When I didn't reply that means I didn't want to talk to you or anyone." He said looking away.

"Too bad I wanted to talk to you but" I said and sat down. "Leave me alone. You don't know who I am." He said. "I know you are Alpha Ryan. I also know what happened that day when El left your pack" I told him which caused his attention "I also know you are El's mate." I said.

"Yeah. You are right. But I don't think she accepts me as her mate" he said sadly. "Just give her time. She is already stressed about Conner. Eventually she will start liking you. Believe me when I tell She can't be away from her mate for long" I said with a smile. He looked at me.

"Why are you telling me this?" He asked. "Because I care for my friend. She is really good. And I'm happy she has you as her mate" I told him. "You don't even know me?" He questioned. "I can tell looking at you that you like her. You look sincere. She needs you. Just remember if you hurt her I will kick your a** " I told him truthfully. He laughed.

I looked towards the scenery. " Its beautiful right?" I asked him after a while. He nodded. After sometime I got up. "It was nice meeting you" I told him. "And remember never give up on your mate. I know she will come around. Just keep trying." I told him and started walking away.

"Thank you" he said. I turned back looking at him. "For trusting me with your friend. She is lucky to have you." He said. I smiled in return "I'm the lucky one here" I told laughing. "She is lucky to have you too" I told and went away.

Atleast El will have her mate.

----------------------------------------------

>Ariel's Pov<

My fluttered open. 9:36 the clock read. Sigh! Getting up I saw my face in mirror. My eyes were still swollen because of the crying I did last day. My skin looked pale.

I couldn't do anything about it now. I have to face this. I got to stay strong. Things will get better, I hope.

I walked downstairs to kitchen. May be food will do some good. Opening the fridge I took out some leftover pizza. Keeping it in microwave.

"Mamma!" Ian shouted coming into the kitchen. Smiling I turned around just in time to catch him and swirled him around. Placing him on the counter "how are you buddy?" I asked him. "Great" he chirped.

"Mamma can I have pancakes today?" He asked hopefully. I smiled. "Sure" with that I prepared pancakes for him. "Here you go" I told giving him the plate. "Can I have this while watching spiderman?" He asked. "Ok" I replied.
"Yayyy! Thank you mamma" he shouted giving me a kiss on cheek and running out.

"Mamma?" Somebody asked. My smile faded. I turned around slowly and almost got lost in those intense eyes of my mate. Almost. "He is your son?" He questioned coming closer.

I couldn't speak.

"You have a son!?" He accused. I could have denied that or even explained him but I was in loss of words. He came dangerously close.

I gulped.

"Answer me!" He yelled. I flinched. "How could you do this? How could you have a son with someone who is not your mate!? How could you cheat on him? How could you!?" He shouted. "I.. He is.. No" I shuttered.

"Here I was coming to apologize you for whatever I did and start new. And you?" He said cutting me off and glared. "You already have a family!" he yelled. He shook his head. "Slut" he muttered. And turned around to leave.

That word brought back my senses. Those words hurts like hell. It seemed worse when your mate says that. Tears started welling up in my eyes. How could he think like that of me? Who is he to accuse me?

I held his hand to stop him from leaving. Ignoring the sparks flying from where my hand touched his arm. I turned him around.

"You think I'm a slut?" I asked. He narrowed his eyes on me. "Who are you to accuse me like that? How could you think so lowly of me?" I shouted. "I'm your mate" he glared. "That doesn't give you the right to assume whatever you want. You can't say anything to me. You don't own me!" I told him

"I own you! You are my mate! But I think you forgot that and already started a family with someone. I should have listened to Veronica ,that you are a slut." he yelled. I gave him a sarcastic laugh.

Of course, veronica will say that.

"I am not a slut. I am still a virgin. I didn't cheat on anyone. Ian is not my son!" I yelled. "We found him in forest alone and I took him in" I told him.

His eyes widened.

"You can't even trust me! You didn't even listen to me and let me explain. It was so easy for you to call me slut" I told him. Tears started flowing down my cheeks and I furiously wiped them. Not wanting him to show I was effected by him.

"I'm.." He started. "Sorry?" I cut him off. "Save it!" I told him and turned around to leave. He grabbed my hand and yanked me back. I took a sharp intake of breath seeing how close I am to him. Our chest just inches apart.

Sparks flew everywhere he touched. Making me weak. His eyes intense.
"I'm sorry. I really mean it" he said looking really sorry. I moved away from him because if I stay close to him I will forget my point.

"I don't care you feel sorry or not. I don't care" I told him. "You do" he said slowly. "I know whatever I told was wrong. I should have listened to you first. I am really sorry" he said holding my eyes.

"It doesn't matter. Like I said I don't care. Believe whatever you want. Leave it" I told him turning around and walking out. He grabbed my hand. "Please." He begged. I closed my eyes tight. "As I said forget it" I started. "No" he cut me off still holding my hand.

I tried to yank it away but he held it firmly. "Leave my hand" I asked him. "Not until you forgive me" he said. "Can't you see it. I don't have to forgive you. I don't care what you said. I dont care about you! So do whatever you want" I yelled "No! You are no mate of mine" I shouted angrily cutting him off again when he started saying again.

He froze. His grip loosened and I pulled my hand away. "What's going on here El?" luke asked coming into the room. I ran to him and hugged him tight. "What happened El?" He asked worried. I sobbed.

"What did you do?" Luke asked to Ryan who still was frozen in shock. This seems to have broken his spell and he looked at us. Or more specifically our closeness. A low growl formed in his throat.

"Look you have already caused El a lot of trouble before. I don't care who you are but if you hurt her again I will not leave you. You should be happy we even allowed your pack to stay here. You should thank her, even after you did so much to her she still cared for the pack." Luke said.

Ryan stared at me for a moment then left. I stayed in luke's arm crying. "Are you ok?" He asked tucking a piece of strand behind my back. "Yeah" I said. "What happened?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Ok, you should rest now." He said kissing on top of my hair. I went up to my room. Sobbing.

Slut.

That word still lingered in my head and more tears welled up in my eyes. Things are getting worse each day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 85.9K 37
Lillian Wilson A 20-year old werewolf. Ever since her mother died, her father and pack abuse her. She's been mute since she was 15 and only talks t...
72K 1.7K 26
After Layla is forced on a rip across the country to visit all of the packs in the U.S.A. a lot of unexpected things happens. She meets her mate for...
240K 5.2K 32
|Highest Ranking: 76 in Werewolf, 13/3/21 | After the murder of her parents, sentenced to live the rest of her life out as a rouge. What happens when...
59.9K 6.8K 86
*COMPLETED* *This is an updated version of my books; Life of an Alpha's mate did i mention he's my step brother!, Dating The Alpha and 18 years later...