π‘«π’†π’—π’π’•π’Šπ’π’// Lady Lesso...

By Crimsonflower-

In a land full of fairytales and magic a never couldn't be with an ever, it was highly forbidden. But things... More

[1] Arrival
[3] Intruders
[4] Hiding in the dark
[5] Words of adoration
[6] Ever, Never and the letter
[7] A princess among wolves
[8] Pure evil
[9] Nights at the windowpane
[10] A (Un)normal Date
[11] Diabolic lover
[12] Suspicions
[13] A trial for the truth
[14] With best wishes from Rafal
[15] Cottagecore vacation
Authors note
[16] Leonora of Gavaldon
[17] The new teacher
[18] Evers against Nevers
[19] Deathly shadows
[20] The School for Evil
[21] The Readers of Gavaldon
[22] Love, the death of duty
[23] The Doom room
[24] Partners in crime
[25] He's back
[26] The last duel
[27] Perfect Never Ever After?

[2] β€žCan't sleep?"

5.7K 256 57
By Crimsonflower-

Lady Lesso... Y/N could not get this woman out of her head. She was intimidating, that much was certain, and yet her gaze kept wandering over to that one.
Lesso didn't seem to be very impressed by the show in front of them. She merely rolled her eyes and seemed to focus on everything else but the young princes who were putting on their show. One could almost think that she would rather jump out of the next tower window down into the depths than to pay attention to the whole spectacle any longer.

Was there anything she would like at all? Y/N dared to doubt it, after all, what else could one expect from a Never? These people had always been special, many of them were slow-witted and just... thoroughly evil. Something Y/N had sworn to fight forever. She would always stand against evil, no matter what.

The young woman folded her hands in her lap. This Lady Lesso just wouldn't let her rest, as often as she looked over to her. Once this was over, she would probably talk to Dovey to find out more about the other dean. Yes, that sounded like a good plan.

And so Y/N slowly rose again, when all formalities were finished and the schools could go their separate ways again. Most of the students didn't necessarily notice, but a deep hatred had settled between the schools and both sides couldn't wait to leave as soon as possible and go their separate ways.

"Come on girls, don't dawdle." Y/N had just collected a few stragglers and was escorting them back to the exit when none other than Lady Lesso ran past them. Icy gray-blue eyes met Y/N's that she almost had to gulp a little. This woman had an incredibly impressive aura, how could anyone stand to linger in her presence? Y/N couldn't even stand it for a few seconds.

"Watch where you're going, dear." Her voice... So rough and deep, and yet it had a charm all its own. But what exactly did she mean? Watch your step? Y/N turned back to the front in confusion and managed to stop just in time. Just one step further and she would have run into the large ebony door. With slightly widened eyes, she stared at the obstacle that had built up right in front of her, as if it had not been her own fault that she had almost bumped into it. No, rather she put the blame on this Lesso. After all, she had made sure that Y/N had been distracted. And then she made that comment, too. Yes... It was all Lesso's fault. If she hadn't distracted her, then all of this would never have happened.

A soft laugh tore Y/N out of her thoughts. It was a dark, rather an evil laugh. The young woman wheeled around, only to see the redhead standing there, leaning on her cane and giggling to herself. "Too bad, and I thought I'd see you running into the door now. I guess that leaves anticipation for next time. Well then princess, see you around." With a certain kind of drama, Lesso finally turned around and was gone and Y/N had no choice but to look after her with a somber expression.

...

"Ah there you are, Y/N. I was wondering where you'd gotten to." Dovey approached the young woman from one of the side corridors. Y/N, who until then had still been lost in her thoughts, had stopped, a small smile appearing on her lips. "I was still waiting for a princess or two there. But it's a good thing I ran into you here Dovey, because I wanted to ask you a few questions. About a particular person."

The Dean of the School for Good seemed all of a sudden quite excited and hooked her arm under Y/N's. "Nothing better than that. Who do you want to know more about?" Because if Y/N knew anything it was that her old friend was quite fond of all gossip, so she would be the best person to ask her about Lesso. Especially since she was the only one who really knew her well at this school anyway, and she would have turned to her first either way.

"This may sound strange, but can you tell me more about this Lady Lesso?" Dovey narrowed her eyes suspiciously at the mention of that name, and her gaze drifted over to Y/N. "Why exactly do you wish to know more about her? Has she done something wrong again?" From the tone of her voice, Y/N concluded that Dovey was apparently not at all well disposed towards Lady Lesso, and also that she probably indulged in a joke or two now and then, much to the dismay of others.

"Not exactly... I just saw her for the first time today and well.... I guess I just got curious."
A heavy sigh left Dovey's lips and all at once she came to a stop, her expression serious as she directed her next words to Y/N: "It's better for you to stay away from her. Lesso is... Well, she's specific, and even if she's not a serious danger, I'd still watch out for her. There's really not much to tell about her, except that this woman gives me a headache every year. So, enough about Lesso, let's go to dinner instead, you know it's not proper to be late."

But dinner was the last thing Y/N could think of right now. Not even Dovey had been able to help her, but maybe that was the point. Maybe she should stop meddling in matters that weren't hers, and maybe she should stop trying to learn more about Lesso. She was one of the bad guys, that was all Y/N needed to know to dislike her.

Night had fallen over the land and enveloped the castle in its darkness. Small stars appeared high up in the sky and twinkled brilliantly down on the building to give at least a little light, the moon had been covered by some clouds by now.

Y/N lay in her feathery bed, but instead of sleeping, she was wide awake, her gaze wandering upward against the ceiling. It was her first night here at the school and tomorrow the school year would really begin. She would give her first lesson and teach the young princes and princesses how to dance. After all, it wasn't that long until the Everball was just around the corner, a big event for everyone to be prepared for. But for Y/N this first lesson was a big challenge, she had never taught others in her life. Would her students respect her?

The thoughts did not let her go and restlessly she turned from one side to the other. Even the calming tea she had made earlier had not worked and so she slowly sat up again, her gaze falling outside. "Maybe a little walk in the fresh air will do its wonders..." Since she couldn't get a wink of sleep anyway, she might as well walk around outside for a bit and pass the time.

Y/N quickly threw on some clothes and slipped into the next pair of shoes. Quietly, the young woman left her room and crept through the halls, careful not to wake anyone. After all, no one was supposed to find out about her little walk at night.

Her plan had been to reach the garden and look at the shimmering stars under the night sky, but when Y/N stepped through the door and saw exactly where she had landed, she had to admit to herself that she had taken a wrong turn somewhere. In front of her stretched the bridge between the two schools and directly opposite loomed the sinister Castle for Evil, which under the cover of night seemed even a little more frightening than it already was.
Y/N sighed softly and just accepted it. Then she would just look at the stars from here, she could just ignore the dark castle.

And so she stepped up to the stone railing and leaned a little on it, her gaze wandering high into the cloud-strewn sky. Here and there isolated stars and now and then some constellations appeared. The night had always done its wonders and had been able to calm Y/N whenever she had needed it. Sometimes, all she had to do was look up at the stars and she knew everything would be okay.

"Can't sleep?" That voice! Startled, Y/N wheeled around and saw the owner of the voice. It was none other than Lesso, of course what else could she have thought. But how could the dean have appeared here so unnoticed? It was creepy how she had been able to sneak up on Y/N so easily.
"Damn, you scared the hell out of me." The redhead had to chuckle a little and now stepped up to the railing herself, but a few feet away so as to merely not cross the boundary between the two schools unnecessarily either. "Did I? How naughty of me. Shall I get on my knees and beg forgiveness, your highness?" By now it was clear that she was mocking. Y/N merely rolled her eyes slightly. "Oh come on, stop it. I don't even know why I'm even talking to you. What are you even doing here in the middle of the night? Aren't you afraid we might get caught? I was told it was actually forbidden to have a conversation between Ever and Never."

Lesso raised an eyebrow and seemed quite amused that she could provoke Y/N so easily. "I suppose I could ask you the same question. Aren't princesses asleep by this time of night? Besides, what do I care if the others see? What are they going to do, lock me up maybe? Oh I oblige them." She merely shrugged her shoulders and played with one of her copper colored curls.
Y/N could only shake her head at this remark and just then Dovey's words came back to her mind. She was supposed to stay away from Lesso, but so far she didn't seem as evil as one might expect from the dean of the School for Evil.

Time passed without Y/N noticing anything. Time in which both were merely indulging their own thoughts in the presence of the others. "You know, you're very different from the other stuck-up hacks I've encountered so far." Confused, Y/N turned his head in her direction, but Lesso had her back turned. "How exactly am I to understand that now?"
Only now, after the question, did she turn back to Y/N's direction and let her gaze travel up and down her once. "I don't know, you kind of don't fit into this whole concept of the perfect princess, like you don't really belong there."

"Yeah sure, whatever. What do you know? But hey, I have better things to do than deal with a Never like you, we shouldn't have been talking in the first place. Well then Lesso, go back to the crypt you came from and get on someone else's nerves."
Y/N turned to leave, but stopped one last time when she heard Lesso's words. "You have a gruesome night too, see you around." Looking over her shoulder, Y/N noticed the redhead waving goodbye to her, wearing the fakest smile she had ever encountered.

Even as she walked back to the castle, Y/N quietly muttered to herself, "Well, I hope not." It had been less than 24 hours since her arrival here, and she was already tired of the Dean. It would really be a blessing if she would not see her again for the time being, but fate did not play along that easily and the two would run into each other again sooner than Y/N would have liked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321K 10.3K 38
Drew is just trying to survive life let alone high school. Her two best friend are her entire world and she loves to dance. There's a new English te...
20.8K 625 27
Just some lesbian Stories of Leonora Lesso because I'm gay for her!! These will mostly all be from my Tumblr River Amory Lunar if you want to go chec...
30.7K 1.1K 42
Lady Lesso x Y/n female reader Y/n had a awful Childhood her father left them with no money or food, before y/n's father left, her mother died caus...
154K 7.8K 63
To fulfill your role, you were sent to the school for good and evil, but little did you know that you were falling for the dean of the school for evi...