TANKHUN Fanfic | Mind Over Ma...

By AprilsSmile

"In a world full of ordinary, Be the Tankhun." A side story to Kinnporsche the novel. Because we can't get en... More

1. Mind over matter
2. Escape plan
3. Escape plan cancel
NOTE: Not an update
4. IT'S AMY
5. FIRST DAY
Highlights: Chap# 4 & 5
6. No touching at all
7. Chaos in Tankhun's room
8. Tankhun, Pete, Vegas
9. Finding Tankhun!
10. Rock Paper Scissors
11. It's Vegas
12. Pete, the Panther
13. Fan-following!
14. Height of Patheticness!
15. Sleeping Tankhun!
16. Knock, Knock!
NOTE: Not an Update!
17. Sweet Revenge!
18. Amy X Tankhun
19. It's Kinn
Highlights: Have Fun!
20. High-five?
21. Heart issues!
22. Wild Vehement!!!
23. Emergency Party!!
24. The Weekend / Study Time
25. It's Arm
26. Perfect complement :)
27. Beauty's Smile!
28. The Library
29. The Freshmen
NOTE: Not an Update
30. Blue Fire
31. The shopping maniac
32. Group Project
33. The Club
34. Damn Letter!
35. V for Vicious
36. Welcome home, Sister!
37. The Nightmare!
39. Bustling Life
40. Drama Family!
41. sOOry!
42. Zeal and Zest!
43. Sneak out!!
44. Party Animals!
Highlights: 44. Party Animals!
45. After Party!
46. Confessions!
47. Obsession...!
48. It's Porsche
49. #TeamTankhun
50. The Blacklist!
51. D-Day!
52. The more the merrier!
53. Tankhun's Treat.
54. Selfies Maniac!
55. It's Kimhan
56. Beautiful Heart
57. Second place? maybe not!
58. Stutter Boy!
59. Reciprocate!
60. Official Romance!
61. The Basement!
62. MFC - The Trio
63. Tea...party!
64. The Little Devil!
65. Warmth...
66. Shades of Gray!
67. A Day so FINE!
68. Befriend!
69. It's Leonid
70. The Plan!?
71. The preparations!
72. Just keep Swimming!
73. Mini concert!
74. Affable Meeting!
75. Bon appetit
Highlights: chap# 74 & 75
76. The control room!
77. Bloody Chaos!
78. The closure!
79. Life did a 360..
80. Romantic action!
81. Love-Hate!
82. The melodious ride..
83. Disheartened!
84. Sir Kinn! Hot as.....
85. A for Amity.
86. Height of Goofiness!
87. Fallen star?
88. Anti-fragile!
89. Her...Escape Plan!
90. Mirthless smile ):)
91. Insomnolent.!.!
92. Maquillage
93. Wild Vociferous!!!
94. Finding Amy!
95. Tragic Heroine...
96. Demoniac Khun!
97. Rough and tumble?
98. Viva la vida
Highlights: Enjoy! ;)
99. The best is yet to come..
100. The Anchor
101. Beer and skittles!
102. Enchantment!
NOTE: Not an Update :)
103. ...bears the crown!
104. Near and Dear!
105. Crazy Peacock!
106. Young Master!?
107. The Date?
108. Amy the Queen!
109. The Midnight Mirage
110. Amy X Tankhun
It's A.S. Styles^^
Highlights: Mind over Matter

38. Future Fiancé

339 18 10
By AprilsSmile

AMY'S POV:

I was staring down at the table.

Sigh! What a waste of efforts!

I won't go near him again, won't enter their kitchen, I won't even leave the room they gave me. I am just a nobody in this house, but I'm not a free loader!

Let's just wait for a few days Amy and then you are free to go. I told myself.

I don't even want to look at him now. How can he yell at me as the first thing in the morning!? He should be grateful that he's a senior/owner of this house otherwise I... whatever.

If he wants to eat then he would eat, if not then... I'll never cook for him again!

Is it too late to run away!?

Well, I love my damn life and this place seems to be fine and safe but that doesn't mean I will compromise my self-respect to anyone let alone this senior who saved my life... Sigh!

Don't fight back Amy.
Fighting doesn't solve anything.
Be patient and move on.

"Wegath. You forgot your file and cell phone." I looked up at the guy who broke the awkward silence.

That cute guy stopped in his track while looking at us back and forth. As for me I didn't look at my right side where my rude senior was standing.

"Miss Amy? You woke up this early?" He asked with a puzzled smile.

"Yeah, I was making the breakfast for you two. Enjoy." I said shortly and tried to walk away.

"Where are you going!?" His chilled voice stopped me but I didn't turn. Can I ignore him!? "Aren't you going to serve all this? I am getting late..." He said again in a not-so-chill voice. I turn at once. He half smiled and I just blinked.

What's going on? He was mad at me just two minutes ago... What changed? Is he pretended to be good just because the other guy is here? He better not...

I walk to the table again because he was waiting... I placed a sunny side omelet and all of the toasts towards him and start to pour coffee in a cup without looking at him but I know he was staring at me intently. The cute guy pulls the chair to sit his eyes on the food.

"Stop!" I said he looked at me "Go and wash your hands."

"My hands are clean." He shows me his hands.

"But you were holding the files and cell phone! Do you have any idea how many germs a cell phone had!" I half exclaimed, and he turned to look at the senior so I added "It doesn't matter to whom the device belongs to... Go and wash your hands."

He awkwardly smiled at senior and go to the kitchen sink. I was waiting for him so I can serve him too and then left. Senior's eyes were fixed on me, he took a loud sip just to get my attention.

Huh! Dream on!

The cute guy came back with a tray in his hands and placed it in front of me. I looked at the tray, there were different kinds of bottles. I started to pick one at a time.

"Peanut butter, Nutella, Apple jam... Blue berry jam! Woah!" I said to myself excitedly and he chuckled. I placed everything back in tray and walked towards him to serve.

I placed toasts in his plate, he seems to be choosing the omelet and pointed at the accidentally broken one, I hide my smile. Then he pointed at the juice and I gave him that, in return he gave me a bright smile. Cute!

"Have a nice day!" I said halfheartedly and took a step back.

THAK!

I halted because my serious senior slapped the table making not only me but the cute guy jumped too. What the what?

"M-Miss Amy, aren't you going to join us?"

"I'm not hungry!" I made a face.

"Then just sit with us." Senior stated in his usual voice.

"Okay..." I go back to sit with them.

The cute guy smiled and started eating while the senior just took sips from the cup and start looking at file. It's weird to sit and look at their plates.

I grab a slice of bread from the table and open the jam bottle the blue berry one. I took a spoon full and placed it on one corner of slice then I opened the Nutella and placed it on the other corner. Then I took the peanut butter even though I don't like it I still took a half spoon of it and did the same thing. I tried to open the apple jam bottle but it was too tight and I felt something on the wound on the backside of my hand.

Oh fish! I accidentally opened the wound as a little drop of blood appeared. I steal a glance at senior who didn't seems to notice. Sigh! I wiped the blood drop with my sleeve and it disappear on the maroon hood. Super!

"Senior V! Open this!" I place the bottle in front of him. First, he looked at me then did as I asked and I take back the jam without even thanking him.

I placed a spoon full of apple jam on the last corner. I gazed at the new thing I invented. Viola~

I looked up and found two pairs of eyes looking at me, one with watery mouth and one with amused smile. Weirdos. I was planning to finish it in four big bites then took a small bite instead because their stupid eyes made me self conscious. Sheeesh! I was chewing slowly waiting for them to look away.

They didn't. Urgh.

"Sir!" I look up at the new voice but the guy stopped at the door almost at once.

"Nop?" Senior asked in his serious voice.

"Car is ready." Nop informed

"Wait a little bit I'm not done yet." Senior replied. Nop just nodded making a serious face.

'What with their expression! Can't they just start the day with a smile?' I think to myself.

"..." , "..." , "..."

I looked up at the sudden silence and found all the eyes on me.

"Hey!" I smiled awkwardly at the new comer.

"Good morning, madam!" Nop said hesitantly

"Don't call me that... Ahm do you have your breakfast yet?" I asked to be polite.

"No, ma'am!"

"Don't call me that either. Come join us." I offered and his eyes widened in... horror?

"N-no thank you miss..."

"I'm Amy. I saw you last night. But didn't get to say hi." I said in a friendly way. For some reason he kept glancing at the senior. "So, Hi! How you doing?"

"..." He looked like contemplating if to stay or leave.

"You came on the right time... sit and eat something... I don't want to make you late but breakfast is important!" I said with a wide smile.

For some reason, I felt like teasing this serious looking guy. Hehe He was wearing jeans and brown shirt with folded sleeves. He doesn't look like someone who has to go to a meeting. Weird. He is taking too long to decide!

"Sir, I am outside." He said and bowed a little then turn to leave, my lips parted but I didn't comment.

"Wait, Nop!" Senior calls in a chilled voice looking at me for some reason. "Sit and eat!" He ordered!

"Y-yes sir." He stutters and glanced at the guy who didn't say anything. The cute guy smiled at Nop encouragingly and pulled the chair beside him.

"Wait! Go and wash your hands first!" As he was about to sit, I stopped him. He looked up at me a little puzzled. "I know your hands are clean... but you were carrying the car keys. Do you have any idea how many germs the keys had!" I said he just blinked at me dumbfounded. He's weird.

The cute guy smiled widely and pointed at the kitchen then Nop went there to wash his hands. As soon as he left, both of them chuckled lightly at me. I looked at them and raised my eyebrows in question they can't even see so I asked out loud.

"What?"

"Are you trying to tease me bodyguard?" Senior asked in a low voice.

"Was it that obvious?" I asked while grinning only the cute guy nodded back in yes. "Well, I had to light up the mood and cheer myself up." I muttered half sarcastically.

"Were you in a bad mood? What happened?" Cute one asked.

"Yup, it's just a blessing of certain someone." I just rolled my eyes without giving a name.

"Wegath! what did you say to ruin her mood!?" I choked and half laughed out. And the senior just sat back and crossed his legs.

"How did you even know?" I asked excitedly.

"Experience of years." He touched his bangs proudly. Senior just scoffed at him.

We were laughing when Nop came back. I stood up to serve him. But there was only one toast left, I looked at the full mouth of the cute guy. Great!

I placed the full fry omelet and the last toast in front of him. He nodded at me... maybe that was a bow. I'm not sure.

I put the bread on the tray and take it to the kitchen to put them in toaster. I came back to pour him coffee and he didn't even look at me the whole time.

"You don't like full fried omelet?" I asked in a low voice but loud enough for three people. He shook his head. "What about the sunny side one?" He nodded in yes at that. "Okay, wait a second." 

I grabbed the plate in front of him and went to the senior who raised a brow in question but I didn't say anything. I changed the plate in front of him and go back to Nop with sunny side omelet. His mouth fell open for some reason.

I heard a little ting sound of the toaster and went to the kitchen to grab the toasts and put two more slices in the toaster. I ran back with hot toasts in my hands and half throw them on Nop's plate. They were looking at me in awe as I blow on my fingers. I just laughed a little at my own silliness.

Senior rubbed his face and took a deep breath. I know he wanted to laugh too. Hehe. I sat back and grabbed my new tasty invention. I was enjoying the blueberry jam when senior began.

"Did you sleep well last night junior?" He asked in a low voice.

"Nope." I answered honestly.

"Yes, Miss Amy?" Nop looked at me out of the blue. I blinked for a second then it hit me.

"Do you need something else?" I asked sweetly. But the senior took a deep breath, yeah, he knows too.

"No, Miss Amy!" Nop replied shortly, glancing at his boss.

"Okay, Mr. Nop!" I mimicked him making his eyes widened and took a small bite again. Don't laugh Amy!

"Have this too." Senior push the glass of milk towards me. Eeeee"Don't you like milk?" He asked thoughtfully.

"Nope~" I replied and Nop looked up. I had to bite my cheek a little.

"Miss Amy, do you have classes today?" Cute one asked.

"Nope~" I shook my head and Nop looked at me again.

Oh gawd, I'm so bad~~

I heard a ting sound again and ran to the kitchen. I ran back with a pair of hot toasts again, this time I threw them on my senior's plate who looked up at me disapprovingly. I dare him to scold me... as I blow on my fingers a little. He shook his head a little and grab a toast.

"Oh shoot!" He exclaimed loudly making the cute guy jump and Nop pulled out a damn... gun????? My eyes widened to its full capacity. "It was damn hot! Show me your hands, Amy!" He walked towards me making me look up in confusion. I show him my hands, my fingers were a little red. He glared at me and hit my head... lightly.

"!" My jaw dropped open.

He.

Freaking.

Hit.

Me?

"Wegath!!!" Cute guy shouted.

"!?" Nop looked at us in utter astonishment, placing the gun on the freaking table.

"W-what?" I stuttered a little at him. How can he just hit me?!?

"Silly girl, you burnt your fingers!!" He clenched his jaw.

"Really?" I looked in awe at my fingers "Well, they look fine to me... a little red but fine." I furrowed my brows. Both the guys stood and leaned forward to peek at my hands. I show them too.

"Yes, Miss Amy." Cute boy made a sad face at me and Nop just nodded in yes too.

"I'll bring the first aid kit." Nop said

"No, you sit, I'll bring it. I'm done." Cute guy ran away.

Senior placed his hands on his waist and stare at me, I know he's mad but what can I do about it?

I thought for a second then lean forward and took a small bite of Nutella side. Mm, it's good!

____

Tankhun's POV:

Ding dong~
Ding ding dong~

D d d ding ding dong~

"Khun, stop it!" Arm scolded me as I kept ringing the doorbell.

"I can't help it. I like the sound!" I smiled at him and...

Ding dong~~

He made a face as I ring it again. Haha

I waited all night for this but fell slept accidentally after five in the morning. I still managed to wake up early to come here. I was standing in front of Amy's house. I was ringing the bell for quite some time. Now I'm feeling sweaty on my palms.

Please be okay, please be okay...

I was repeating in my head to all the way here.

Pol was holding the cake and Arm was holding the new notes while I bought a bouquet with a sorry letter.

D d d d d d ding ding dong~~~

"Khun, at this rate you'll break her door bell." Pol said in his heavy voice.

"It's okay, I buy her a new door-bell. Or just a new house." I laughed and they both gave me The Look. Idiots.

Ding dong~
Ding ding dong~

D d d ding ding dong~

"Khun!" Arm pushed me aside and come forward, standing between me and the damn button.

"Hey Arm!" I pointed at him to scold but he turned his back to me to ring the bell himself. Damn him. He pressed the button once... twice... Even thrice...

I didn't hear any ding-dong sound for some unknown reason. Then he came back to stand behind me with a straight face.

"Congratulations Khun, you broke her door bell!" He informed me in his robotic voice.

"What! How do we make her open the door for me?" I yelled out in astonishment.

Three of us were bickering when the door opened.

Three of us looked at the girl appears in front of us.

Three of us took our time to examine her.

Wow, she's pretty and tall like a model but sadly she's not my Amy.

"Who are you guys?" She asked in a fine voice. Her is like... I tried to think of someone but failed.

"We came here to see, miss Amy." Arm said like a gentle man.

"Okay, but who are you guys?" She asked again politely.

"I am Arm. I know her from college. She lent me some of her notes." Arm answered again not giving me a chance to speak up. He showed the notes in his hand as a proof.

"Okay a friend from college... and what about you? You don't look like a college student!" She pointed at Pol who stupidly smiled at her with his mouth open. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"I... I am her brother Pol." He said in a heavy voice while laughing shyly. Bloody hell! Both Arm and I looked at his open mouth. The girl just blinked in puzzlement.

"And who are you pretty boy?" She asked again while crossing her arms, this time the question was to me.

Did she just call me pretty? I'm not taking offence but out of all the words in the world that can describe my charming beauty, she chose a smaller one. Huh, just pretty!

"Who are you? And where is my beautiful Amy!?" I shouted for no reason making her stunned and a little speechless. Both my boys sighed together for some reason.

"Excuse me but you are the one who come to my doorstep!"

"This is Amy's house!" I stated the fact.

"Well, I'm her roommate!"

"..." I looked at Arm who didn't say anything about her.

"So, who are you?" She asked again, curious lady!

"I'm her..." I think for a good minute. How to introduce myself as...

I don't want to say that I'm her class fellow that would be too plain.

I can't be just a friend because that's Arm in her eyes.

There's no way in heaven or hell that I can be her brother like Pol. 

Heeeeeh! I felt goosebumps. Even my heart hurt at the thought.

Should I say boyfriend? Nahh that's too boring and artificial.

Then I made up my mind and looked at her with my head held high.

"I'm her fiancé!" I said with a beautiful smile and showed her the thin rose gold ring on my ring finger as a proof.

"?" She just blinked.

____

AMY'S POV:

Cute guy put the ointment on my fingers and I just rub it myself. Then he stuck a bandage on the back of my hand and left.

Both senior and Nop left for the meeting.

I go the room and tried my best to sleep a little but failed.

.

I was walking in the lounge trying to find something to keep me busy. But find none. Sigh! I sat on the long sofa.

Senior V said he would return in the afternoon with my stuff that I ask for, last night.

I lay on the sofa and put one cushion under my head carefully trying not to stain it with the ointment. I closed my eyes to hum a few songs to me...

And fell asleep.

____

Tankhun's POV:

The roommate was looking at me from head to toe. And I just kinda let her...

I wear blue box printed jeans, black long-sleeved shirt and a sleeveless denim jacket. Well, I choose this simple outfit just for her eyes. Because I only saw her in black and blue so maybe they are her favorite colors.

I had to wear a hat instead of shades because I don't have any simple looking shades to match the outfit... hehe

"You are lying!" She said finally.

"No, I'm not!"

"Well, she didn't tell anything about you being a fiancé." I think a little about what she just said.

"So, you are telling me that she does say something about me?" I half smiled.

She cleared her throat a little. "Anyway, I'm sorry boys, she's not here." 

"What!!" I shouted making her startled a bit. "So, we wasted our time on you for nothing!!"

"Excuse me!" She felt offended but who cares?

"Kh-khun please..." Well, my Pol cares...

"Where is she?" I demanded.

"Why would I tell you?" She raised an arrogant fine arc eyebrow at me.

I glared at her for a moment then sigh in defeat putting my pride in back pocket for once.

Amy is priority! I took a deep breath.

"Is she okay?" I asked in a little voice.

Her expressions relaxed a bit. "Yes." she nodded.

Oh gawd! The relief that single-word causes. I let out a long breath that I was holding since last night.

"Tell us, where is she?" Arm asked behind me.

"I don't know... the address." She started and I shot a glare at her She got to be kidding with me!

"We tried to call her last night. But she didn't answer." Arm remains calm.

"Yeah, I know. She emailed me last night telling me that she's staying with her friend for a few days and her cell phone broke down. And she'll contact me when she got the new one. Maybe that's why you couldn't reach her."

"Can you please give us her email address?" Arm asked even though he already had it. Smart boy!

"Yeah, sure come inside." She invited us in. Finally. I just rolled my eyes at her.

.

She served us juice with an awkward smile.

"Sorry, I didn't have anything special to served you. I just came back this morning and my roommate didn't even bother to buy some grocery or stuff. I wonder how she's surviving until now... the fridge is almost empty." she smiled a little.

"I-It's okay. Thank you." Pol said in his heavy but happy voice while pushing the box of cake towards her that I bought for Amy but it's fine with me as she's not here.

"Amy doesn't go outside after college?" I asked curiously ignoring the smile she was giving to my Pol boy, making him go crazy.

"She does but..." She furrowed her fine brows "I don't know... she seems to be in some kind of trouble lately. Probably, that's why she was avoid going out unless necessary."

"What kind of trouble?" Arm asked before me.

"I don't know. She texted me many times like someone is following her. Then she texts me back informing me that she's back at home and alive. She even gets a hell lot of threatening texts." She said a little angrily. We looked at each other half surprised, half horrified.

"What kind of texts if I may ask?" Arm asked.

"She didn't tell me much but it was mostly telling her to stay away from someone..." She gazed at me intently "...are you by any chance, Tankhun?"

Hell no! I just nodded. I don't like where all of this is going. I thought for a moment. So, that's why this roommate kept asking us, who we are!

"Did she mention anything else?"

"Not really. She was taking everything way too lightly. I was planning to take her to the police station to file a complaint or something when I came back. And now she ran away from the house because of me." She threw her hands in the air and leaned back on the couch.

"...", "...", "..."
We remain silent for a moment.

"You should have seen the damn list she taped on the fridge." She said irritated by something.

"What list?" I asked and walked towards her small kitchen.

The list was...

Bloody hell!!!!!

I saw so many numbers.

I started to count them...

Freaking 23!!!!

"Arm!" I called him.

"What the...!!!" As he looked at the damn thing, he clenched his jaw. "Would you mind if we take the list?" He was asking and I snatched the thing off.

"No need to ask!" I growled in anger.

"You can... but wait a minute." She took the paper out of my hand and placed it on the counter to take some pictures. "I'm still planning to go to the police, with or without Amy."

.

We started our interrogation without letting her know. We had many questions and she's nice enough to tell us everything she knew.

She even served the cake as if we were having a tea party. She shows us the messages of Amy when she felt like being followed for the first time.

I can't believe Amy even sent a selfie of herself after reaching the damn house with her fingers making a V.

Oh, I wanted to break the neck whoever followed her.

I was angry when I saw the date of the text. I tried to remember about the day. Then...

"It was the same day when we went to the nurse room in college." I blurted out.

"You mean last month?" Arm asked and I nodded.

"When she gave you a high five?" Pol asked too remembering the day.

The lady looked at us back and forth waiting for us to enlighten her.

"Khun, are you sure? I mean it was just the second week when you go to college! How can she..." Arm was doubting my excellent memory but I was damn sure. 

Arm was noting down on his tablet whatever she was telling us. A small corner of me was relieved that Amy chose to share all of this with her roommate. But where in the world is she...?

"If you hear anything from Amy, please let us know." Pol requested while giving his cell phone to her.

Bloody Pol uses my Amy as an excuse to get her number!

Arm asked her to send all of the screenshots of Amy's texts to... He looked at Pol and volunteer his number because they're friends. As for me I just wanted to hit the back of their dumb heads.

.

We ate the cake together, Arm decided not to give the notes to Amy's roommate. And I gave her the bouquet feeling happy by her honest cooperation with us strangers. Even though she's kinda stupid to believe us blindly and telling us everything in details but I'm not complaining as we're good guys here.

"Miss Destiny, please don't tell anyone what you told us." Arm said in his robotic voice.

"I don't remember telling you, my name!" She narrowed her eyes at him. 

Maybe we got busted!

"I saw the tag on your uniform." Arm pointed at the room with door opened. I peeked too and yes he was telling the truth.

So, we're not busted. Haha.

"I like you name, Destiny." Pol said in his heavy voice. He says her name like he was tasting the word on his tongue. Ew!

"Thanks Pol, but call me Deni." She smiled back making my tall guy blushed. Ew-ew.

She placed the flower in her vase and we were just about to leave.

"So, aren't you going to tell me who you guys really are?" She asked without looking at us.

We looked at each out in surprise.

This time, I am pretty sure we got busted.

"Look boys! I'm not stupid. I know you guys are not common folks. I can tell that just by looking at you three." She pointed at us with her finger "And I've seen the world to know people better, literally." She pointed at her airlines uniform.

My boys were looking at me to step up either to lie or just to confess.

"I am Khun, Tankhun Theerapanyakul and these two are my bodyguards, Arm and Pol." I introduced loudly as I choose to confess.

"So, you were lying earlier."

"No, we just didn't tell you the whole truth!" I said proudly.

"..." She made a face at me.

"Arm met Amy in college and she lent him her notes, Pol met her in the parking area and she called him brother Pol for a reason." I said matter-of-factly and both my boys nodded in agreement.

"What about you?"

"What about me?"

"You were lying about the fiancé thing to my face!" She lifted her eyebrows at me.

"No, I didn't. I was telling the truth. It's just... it didn't happen, yet. But it will be... I assure you." I declare the inevitable and she took a step back unconsciously.

"?"

"I AM HER FUTURE FIANCE!" A sly smile appears on my face as I raise my hand it in the air to show her the couple ring.

****

#yummyyummy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

462K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
5.2K 176 13
Vincenzo Cassano lived in Italy since he was a child, but after an event he returns to South Korea in search of something, to be more exact... Someon...
9K 90 9
Riff's little sister, Cass, was one of the so called founders of the Jets. When Riff and Tony came up with the Jets, Cass insisted on joining and th...
288K 8.6K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...