Undertale Oneshots (On Hiatus)

By DoctorBlu5

Just some Oneshots I made. Please go to "REQUESTS OPEN" and "REQUEST IDEAS" to request a story. All character... More

Welcome!
Cheater!Male!Reader x Female!Frisk
Shy!Fem!Reader x Fem!Chara
Pirate!Male!Reader x Fem!Chara x Fem!Frisk
Prankster!Fem!Reader x Bully!Male!Frisk!
Mute!Magician!Male!Reader x Bullied!Fem!Frisk
Nerd!Male!Reader x Bullied!Fem!Chara
Suicidal!Male!Reader x Cheater!Fem!Chara x Fem!Frisk
Vengeful!Male!Reader x Cheater!Fem!Frisk x Ex-Girlfriend!Fem!Chara
Villian!Male!Reader x Hero!Male!Frisk
Forgetful!Male!Reader x Forgotten!Fem!Frisk
Abused!Immortal!Male!Reader x Abusive!Fem!Chara
Vampire!Male!Reader x Bullied!Male!Frisk
Suicidal!Male!Reader x Girlfriend!Fem!Chara x Bestfriend!Fem!Frisk
Distant!Male!Reader x Fem!Chara
Abandoned!BFF!Male!Reader x Male!Frisk
Male!Reader x Babysitter!Fem!Chara
REQUESTS OPEN
REQUEST IDEAS
Villian!Fem!Reader x Fem!Chara x Fem!Frisk
Magician!Male!Reader x Yandere!Fem!Chara
Male!Neko!Reader x Fem!Demon!Chara
Fem!Stripper!Reader x Shy!Protective!Frisk x Tsundere!Protective!Chara
Male!Worker!Reader x Male!Ex-BBF!Frisk x Fem!Flirty!Chara
Artist!Fem!Reader x Femboy!Male!Chara
Forgetful!Male!Reader x Orphan!Male!Frisk
Bestfriend!Male!Reader x Needy!Fem!Frisk
Stressed!Male!Reader x Yandere!Fem!Frisk x Jealous!Male!Chara
Introvert!Male!Reader x Flirty!Fem!Chara
Male!Reader x Femboy!Drunk!Chara
(AI Writes) Male!Reader x Fem!Frisk
Shy!Male!Reader x Dom!Fem!Frisk x Dom!Fem!Chara
The Crayon Song | Reaction Video
SociallyAnxious!Male!Reader x Fem!Frisk
Fox!Hybrid!Male!Reader x Girlfriend!Cheating!Fem!Chara
BigBrother!Male!Reader x SmallerSister!Fem!Frisk!
VOTE FOR THE NEXT STORY
HardToGet!Male!Reader x Male!Chara
Male!Reader x Fem!Tsundere!Frisk
Player!Male!Reader x Fem!Frisk x Fem!Chara
Player!Male!Reader x Fem!Frisk x Fem!Chara PART 2
HIATUS

Neglected!Male!Reader x Brother!Male!Frisk

574 5 2
By DoctorBlu5

I lived with my mom, dad, and brother in a small city near a mountain. But beyond that, my life was horrible. Whatever I did, I would always be ignored by my mom and dad because they would praise my brother all the time. I would have to do things for myself if I wanted something, this included going to school, buying food, and just buying general things I needed to live. The only time my mom and dad did notice me was when I did something terrible.

My brother... I hated. He would always get what he wanted and people would tell me how amazing he was. He would try to talk to me but I would ignore him and tune him out.

This brings us to today when I was in my bedroom and hiding under the blanket I had bought myself for the winter. I looked at my [SOCIAL MEDIA] on my phone and scrolled aimlessly.

*Knock knock knock*

I heard a gentle knock on my door and just ignored it. However, I did hear it open and then close before some footsteps and the feeling of someone sitting on the end of my bed.

"You alright, bro?" I heard Frisk, my brother, ask. I just ignored him.

Frisk: Another one of those days? I understand. I... I just wanted to tell you that... mom and dad are thinking of putting you up for adoption. I... overheard their conversation. I just thought I'd tell you because... I love you. As much as you ignore me because of mom and dad, I still care about you because we're family.

I stopped scrolling and felt tears start to run down my face.

Frisk: I-I... *sniff* I-I'm s-sorry... I *sniff* d-didn't want t-this... I-I'm probably the *sniff* w-worst brother i-in the w-world, h-huh...?

I put my phone away and peered out of my blanket. I saw Frisk crying whilst looking away from me. I moved a bit closer to him and wrapped him up in my blanket as well.

Frisk: W-What...?

He looked around a little before looking at me. I then hugged him and he just hugged me back. We hugged inside my blanket and I felt Frisk tightly hug me which caused a smile to crack through my lips. Never before had I felt like I loved my family, but this proves that one of them does.

With the hug finally ending in silence, I pulled away from the hug and looked at Frisk.

Y/n: I hate you, but I hate mom and dad even more. Do you have any idea how long I've suffered like this? You probably don't even care with that stick shoved up your backside.

Frisk: W-What...? I-I do care...!

Y/n: Oh really!? Then why haven't you said or done anything!?

Frisk:...

Y/n: Not once have you stood up for me or helped me in the sliest way. You're right, you ARE the worst brother in the world. And who gives a shit if I get to put up for adoption? At least I'd have a family that cared for me.

Frisk: Y/n... I... I do care.

Y/n: Oh really? Tell me why.

Frisk:... Ain't nothin' but a heartache.

This motherfucker.

Y/n: Tell me why.

Frisk: Ain't nothin' but a mistake.

Y/n: Tell me why.

Frisk: I never wanna hear you say.

*Silence*

Y/n: I want it that way.

Frisk: Now I can see that we've fallen apart.

Y/n: From the way it used to be, yeah.

Frisk: No matter the distance, I want you to know.

Y/n: That deep down inside of me.

Frisk: You are my fire.

Y/n: The one desire.

Frisk: You are.

Y/n: Don't wanna hear you say.

Frisk: Ain't nothin' but a heartache.

Y/n: Ain't nothin' but a mistake.

Frisk: I never wanna hear your say.

Y/n: I want it that way.

Frisk: Tell me why.

Y/n: Ain't nothin' but a heartache.

Frisk: Tell me why.

Y/n: Ain't nothin' but a mistake.

Frisk: Tell me why.

Y/n: I never wanna hear you say.

Frisk: I want it that way.

Y/n: Tell me why.

Frisk: Ain't nothin' but a heartache.

Y/n: Ain't nothin' but a mistake.

Frisk: Tell me why.

Y/n: I never wanna hear you say.

Frisk: I want it that way.

And with a smile on both of our faces.

You & Frisk: 'Cause I want it that way.

A comfortable silence then set in as we smiled at each other. I then started to tear up and hug Frisk tightly, I heard him chuckle a little before hugging me back.

Frisk: I do care, I care so much. And if you do get put up for adoption, then I promise I'll visit and never forget you. As much as you hate me, I'll still love you.

I wiped my face on Frisk's chest to get rid of the tears and I pulled away to look at Frisk.

Y/n: H-How do I get them to love me...?

Frisk opened their mouth to say something but only sighed and closed their mouth whilst shaking their head.

Frisk: It's not as easy as that... but I'll ask them, I promise.

Frisk kissed me on the top of the head and got out from under my warm blanket. I watched as he walked over to the door. He looked back at me and smiled before leaving my bedroom. I then went back under my blanket and went back onto my phone. However, instead of going onto social media, I decided to call someone.

[Operator]: Hello?

[Y/n]: It's me...

[Operator]: Oh, hello. What are you reporting this time?

[Y/n]: I've gotten word that I'm going to be put up for adoption.

[Operator]: I see. And I suspect you do not want this.

[Y/n]:... No.

[Operator]: Then we'll be sending a squad out to your location. Don't worry, you're in safe hands from now on.

[Y/n]: Thank you.

Frisk POV:

After leaving Y/n's room, I walked back downstairs. When I was downstairs, I saw dad and mom watching TV together. I sighed and walked over so I was now standing in front of the TV.

"Oh, Frisk! What a pleasant surprise! Care to join us?" mom asked with a smile.

Frisk: No, I just wanna talk.

"About what? Girls?" dad asked.

"Oh? Has my little boy got eyes for someone?" mom teased.

Frisk: No. It's far from that.

"Then what's troubling you, son?" dad asked.

Frisk: Why am I treated in such good regard?

"What do you mean by that?" mom asked.

Frisk: Well, It's not like I've done tons of smart things to make you guys proud or happy.

"Frisk, you know we're proud of you because you're our son." mom said.

Frisk: How about Y/n?

I crossed my arms in an annoyed manner and I could tell this struck a nerve with mom and dad.

Frisk: He's your son too, so why is he ignored and neglected?

"Frisk..." mom said but went silent.

"He was never our son." dad bluntly said, I immediately felt my heart shatter into a million pieces.

"Frisk... Y/n... Y/n was adopted, he was never meant to stay here for long." mom said whilst trying to sound like she cared.

Frisk: So he used a test run for me? How FUCKING disgusting.

"Excuse me!?" mom said in disbelief. Dad then stood up from the sofa quickly, "HOW DARE YOU-!".

Frisk: SHUT UP, BITCH! DON'T YOU DARE SHOUT AT ME! I CAN'T TALK TO YOU HOWEVER I WANT! AND HOW DARE YOU SAY Y/N WAS NEVER YOUR SON! AND IF YOU DID ADOPT HIM THEN IT'S ABSOLUTELY DISGRACEFUL! USING HIM AS A TEST FOR ME! WELL GUESS WHAT!? I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU TWO HAVE TO SAY! Y/N IS MY BROTHER AND HE WILL ALWAYS BE MY BROTHER NO MATTER WHAT!

Frisk: DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA THE PAIN YOU'VE CAUSED HIM!? RIGHT NOW HE'S UNDER A BLANKET HE HAD TO BUY HIMSELF BECAUSE YOU TWO COULDN'T BE BOTHERED TO CARE FOR HIM LIKE ACTUAL PARENTS! AND THAT'S NOT MENTIONING HIS OTHER THINGS!

"AND HOW DID HE GET THOSE THINGS!?" dad shouted at me.

Frisk: BECAUSE I GAVE HIM THE MONEY!!!

"What!? So all our money we've been giving to you-!?" mom shouted, but I cut her off.

Frisk: YES! I'VE BEEN GIVING IT TO Y/N SO HE CAN SURVIVE!

"FRISK! YOU ARE GROUNDED AND BANNED FROM SEEING Y/N EVER AGAIN!" Dad shouted at me.

"Shouldn't it be the other way around?" we looked over at the stairs and saw Y/n standing there.

Y/n: Thanks for that last piece of evidence.

"WHAT ARE YOU-!?"

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

Dad was cut off by the sound of the door knocking heavily before it swung open. Multiple police officers then ran in and secured the area whilst grabbing mom and dad. I looked at Y/n and saw a smug look on his face, I then walked over to him.

"WHAT'S GOING ON!?" Dad shouted at me and Y/n.

"Child Protection Services," said a man dressed in a black suit as he walked inside. "Y/n has been working in cahoots with us and we now have enough evidence to arrest you two for neglecting him. You have the right to remain silent, anything you say or do will be held against you in court. And don't bother lying, we have multiple documents stating Y/n is your son, not an adoptive one. Which was something you two were going to do."

The man in the black suit nodded at the police and they understood. The police then left the house with mom and dad which left the man with Y/n and me. He walked over to us and smiled.

"Frisk, I hope you don't mind looking after Y/n for the time being and filling out some paperwork. We'll also need you two for court and more, but we'll let you two know when it's time." the man said.

Frisk: O-Oh, no, I don't.

"Great! I knew I could rely on you. And Y/n, look after Frisk, we both know he's your younger brother."

Wait, what?

Y/n: I will, I promise.

The man smiled before leaving the house as well. I then looked at Y/n.

Frisk: How long have you been in cahoots?

Y/n: A while.

Frisk: Am I really younger than you? I thought I was older.

Y/n: No, we were born a year apart, I'm 17 and 18 this month.

Frisk: Oh... I'm sorry for missing your birthday.

Y/n: I stopped caring after 14-years-old.

Frisk: Well, I'll make sure to give you the best 18th birthday. Now, why don't you tell me more about what you've been doing?

Timeskip:

With time carrying on, you had revealed all you needed to Frisk and went with him to fill out paperwork for your mom and dad's trial. You two went to court and after the judge ruled in favour of you, your mom and dad both went to prison. You felt no remorse for them but you could tell Frisk was upset, so you made it up to him by doing lots with him.

Many years then passed with you and Frisk growing up together under the surveillance of Todd, the man who was in the black suit. He treated you two like his own kids and you two treated him like you're a real dad. But you two carried on with life like normal and both went to college together.

Frisk went on to get a job and even a boyfriend who you really liked. However, you got a job as well and managed to get yourself a girlfriend who you loved so much that you were now living in an apartment with her.

So this brings us to today when you got home from your job at the bakery you worked out. You saw Lily, your blonde-haired, blue-eyed, and toffee-like skin tone laying on the sofa in a blue t-shirt and black mini skirt. You smiled tiredly and took your shoes off before walking over. Lily looked at you and smiled before you laid on top of her which made her giggle and wrap her arms around you.

Lily: Aww, babe.

Y/n: Mmm, tired...

Lily: Well now you can rest in my arms. Don't worry about dinner, we'll have take-out.

Y/n: Yay...

Lily: Do you know what I love about you so much? That delicious fresh bread smell, you always smell so nice and it always makes me hungry and jealous.

Y/n: You know you can visit me.

Lily: I know, but I like waiting so the reward is higher. Speaking of which, I haven't given you your daily reward.

Lily then pecked me on the lips which made me smile. She then kissed me again but for much longer and I kissed her back. We both softly made out with each other whilst cuddling with each other. And after the long kiss stopped, I just snuggled into Lily which made her giggle and pull a blanket over us.

Lily: Sleep time, my little baker.

Y/n: Mmm...

I then felt myself slowly drift off to sleep in Lily's warm embrace, I then smiled and finally felt content with my life after how far I had come.

__________________

Well, this one was interesting. I hope you liked it!

See you in the next one!

Blu out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 154 22
"I feel that I'm living in a dream right now, and any moment I'll wake up and find myself back in another nightmare." I say, eventually. "Welp, if yo...
169K 1.7K 15
Undertale is going to react. This will not be entirely canon and will include aspects of what I believe (backstories, ect.) I do not own the cover an...
14.4K 96 27
The barrier is broken, monsters and humans are living in peace, everyone is happy except for one person. Frisk has been getting waking nightmares abo...
9.9K 279 12
(UnderTale completely belongs to Toby Fox, I in no way helped him create the game. I'm just simply a huge fan and want to write a short Genocide rout...