TANKHUN Fanfic | Mind Over Ma...

By AprilsSmile

"In a world full of ordinary, Be the Tankhun." A side story to Kinnporsche the novel. Because we can't get en... More

1. Mind over matter
2. Escape plan
3. Escape plan cancel
NOTE: Not an update
4. IT'S AMY
5. FIRST DAY
Highlights: Chap# 4 & 5
6. No touching at all
7. Chaos in Tankhun's room
8. Tankhun, Pete, Vegas
9. Finding Tankhun!
10. Rock Paper Scissors
11. It's Vegas
12. Pete, the Panther
13. Fan-following!
14. Height of Patheticness!
15. Sleeping Tankhun!
16. Knock, Knock!
NOTE: Not an Update!
17. Sweet Revenge!
18. Amy X Tankhun
19. It's Kinn
Highlights: Have Fun!
20. High-five?
21. Heart issues!
22. Wild Vehement!!!
23. Emergency Party!!
24. The Weekend / Study Time
25. It's Arm
26. Perfect complement :)
27. Beauty's Smile!
28. The Library
29. The Freshmen
NOTE: Not an Update
30. Blue Fire
31. The shopping maniac
32. Group Project
33. The Club
34. Damn Letter!
36. Welcome home, Sister!
37. The Nightmare!
38. Future Fiancé
39. Bustling Life
40. Drama Family!
41. sOOry!
42. Zeal and Zest!
43. Sneak out!!
44. Party Animals!
Highlights: 44. Party Animals!
45. After Party!
46. Confessions!
47. Obsession...!
48. It's Porsche
49. #TeamTankhun
50. The Blacklist!
51. D-Day!
52. The more the merrier!
53. Tankhun's Treat.
54. Selfies Maniac!
55. It's Kimhan
56. Beautiful Heart
57. Second place? maybe not!
58. Stutter Boy!
59. Reciprocate!
60. Official Romance!
61. The Basement!
62. MFC - The Trio
63. Tea...party!
64. The Little Devil!
65. Warmth...
66. Shades of Gray!
67. A Day so FINE!
68. Befriend!
69. It's Leonid
70. The Plan!?
71. The preparations!
72. Just keep Swimming!
73. Mini concert!
74. Affable Meeting!
75. Bon appetit
Highlights: chap# 74 & 75
76. The control room!
77. Bloody Chaos!
78. The closure!
79. Life did a 360..
80. Romantic action!
81. Love-Hate!
82. The melodious ride..
83. Disheartened!
84. Sir Kinn! Hot as.....
85. A for Amity.
86. Height of Goofiness!
87. Fallen star?
88. Anti-fragile!
89. Her...Escape Plan!
90. Mirthless smile ):)
91. Insomnolent.!.!
92. Maquillage
93. Wild Vociferous!!!
94. Finding Amy!
95. Tragic Heroine...
96. Demoniac Khun!
97. Rough and tumble?
98. Viva la vida
Highlights: Enjoy! ;)
99. The best is yet to come..
100. The Anchor
101. Beer and skittles!
102. Enchantment!
NOTE: Not an Update :)
103. ...bears the crown!
104. Near and Dear!
105. Crazy Peacock!
106. Young Master!?
107. The Date?
108. Amy the Queen!
109. The Midnight Mirage
110. Amy X Tankhun
It's A.S. Styles^^
Highlights: Mind over Matter

35. V for Vicious

299 16 1
By AprilsSmile

AMY'S POV:

It was almost seven when I went out to buy something to eat. Yes, I know it's not a safe choice but I can't hide in my house forever...

I had a life to live and a tummy to feed.

Tomorrow, my roommate would be back so I had to fill up the fridge. I don't want her to know that I was surviving on the instant noodles.

I wore blue jeans with sneakers, and a T-Shirt with 'Smile is a curved line' written on it. I side braided my hair and above that I had to wear a gray hood just to hide it 'cause I have washed all of my scarves. Also, I think I need to buy new ones for a change.

Anyway, I was walking towards the shop when someone started to follow me.

Come on man~~ It's not even ten minutes since I left my house. At first, I thought it was just my stupid mind messing with me for no good reason. But when I saw a growing shadow, I'm not so sure about anything else.

I hurriedly went to Seven Eleven Store. And pick enough to survive the weekend...

I was getting a little nervous. First, I texted my roommate to inform her about this following thing. Then, I started to record a video for evidence.

Tomorrow morning, I will definitely go to the police 'cause I have had enough of this nonsense. Now that my roommate is going to be back, I can't risk her safety with me too. It'll be hard to explain everything to her, as I didn't know myself, what the hell is going on. Why is this following thing begin in first place!?

Tomorrow is Friday and I don't have any classes so I'll be home. But the text I got from an unknown number ruined my mood. I mean who the hell he is... to know my schedule.

'Have a safe weekend!' it said

Like seriously! It's still Thursday dude. I just rolled my eyes at the screen.

I grab random things, actually I forgot what I had to buy and my cell phone is busy so I can't really check my grocery list.

Sigh! I shouldn't risk my safety like this.

Last time Tankhun appears like an angel and I found his freaking bodyguards and my senior to save me.

But right now...

Hell!

I grabbed a few important things with just enough weight to run around. I'm glad I choose to take my tote bag and it's not heavy at all.

I left the store and walked hastily towards my safe-heaven. As I was walking, I can still see a long shadow besides me. I heard more than one person's footsteps. My hands were sweating with nervousness.

I held my cell phone up to film the scene behind me. I hope I catch their stupid faces in my video. I was panting hard. And my hands were shaking crazily as I saved the video and start recording another one. I'm gonna continue this process until I reached my home, safe and sound.

I was walking ahead in the dark alley and I can't see much. Also, I can't turn on the torch in my cell phone too. But I kept walking and walking until I bumped into someone. I stumbled a little but didn't fall thankfully.

A car stopped in front of me with his headlights on, making me blind for a second. I covered my eyes with the same hand that was holding the cell phone. I took a small step back when I finally saw the man in front of me. He was grinning at me disgustingly.

I took a few steps back and when I was about to run away, someone grabbed my arms behind me almost at once. I was startled to death my heart was banging hard. I felt sweat on my temple.

"You can't run, little girl! Not this time..." He said while grinning at me. My eyes widened at that, he was a man in thirties and he was wearing a suit like gangsters.

"Wh-what do you want from me?" I asked trying to act calm as I jerked the hands off my shoulders and stepped aside to look at his face.

Both the men laugh for some reason making me scared a bit.

"A-are you gonna kill me?" I asked again. They just looked at me and one of them stared at me while touching his sharp blade.

"You need to come with us..." The first guy said dangerously.

"I don't want to... Are you going to kidnapped me?" I ask again just to make them talk.

"We're not asking you. We've already wasted enough time just to catch you..." Now he's talking.

"W-why?" I asked in a low voice trying to keep my distance.

"Well, that's a long story, just know that we had to suffer in a way because of you. Now it's time for a little payback." The other guy who seems to be in his late twenties, said. I turned my cell phone at him. I hope the angle was right enough for his damn face.

He started to walk towards me while spinning his dagger in his hand skillfully. If he's trying to show off his skills with a dagger just to scare me... he succeeded.

As he was just a meter away, I saved the video just in case, if he snatched my phone. I took a step back. He was glaring at me weirdly as if checking me out. I felt sick while looking at his disgusting expression.

"So, this is a face that makes all infamous mafias go crazy." He blabbers in a way, I flinched. His eyes were fixed on my face. "What if I make you a lot beautiful!?" He asked while looking at his sharp blade.

Oh no...

He can't...

I tightly clenched the strip of my bag in my hand.

Then the other one start walking towards us and stand beside his partner. Almost towering over me. He had a bottle in his hand. I narrowed my eyes and saw a skull sign... And that was enough as hell for me to know what could be inside that damn bottle. My eyes widened as I looked up at them. They smirked evilly as they finally saw horror on my face.

"You can't do that... Let me go... Please." I heard a little voice coming out of me.

I don't want to hurt my self-pride but at the moment I can beg too - if that makes them go away. They laughed out to hear that as if I told them a granny joke.

They can just kidnap me all they want but why do they have to do something vicious like cutting my face or throwing a damn acid at me.

"Let's make a deal... You call your boss whoever he is and I'll talk to him. Or... Or if you want money then let me call my dad..." I was talking too fast... desperately.

I held my cell phone to dial the number and the guy slapped my hand with the damn dagger. My cell phone fell on the ground. Then I saw a red line appearing on the backside of my hand.

I looked up at him, and one thing is clear... they are not messing with me.

As an action-reaction my other hand flew up and hit his damn face hard. He groaned in pain. He wiped his lips and saw blood on his fingers. He took a step towards me madly.

I let go of the bag and let it fell on the ground. It made a little noise. I swear, I didn't mean to fight back... I was just... trying to negotiate and... I need to get out of here, but I cannot run back home...

"You bloody b... I'm gonna kill you." He shouted loudly and raised his hand in the air. I covered my face with my arm and heard a slash.

With a glance, I saw a long cut on my sleeve, a prove that his blade is freaking sharp.

A tiny little part of me was sad with the fact that he successfully destroyed my favorite hood that my little brother ordered for me... Even though it was me who paid after the delivery but still it was a gift.

As I was mourning, I felt my hand getting wet. I hold my arm up to examine it and my eyes widened too much as I saw blood.

Well, he didn't just cut the damn sleeve but my arm too. He half smiled at that. How can someone get happy at this moment?

I don't know how long it's gonna take for my legs to get back to work so I can run away. I want to run but my legs are kinda freeze at their place.

As if that was not enough to satisfy him, he raised his dagger in the air and I was about to cover my damn face again when...

Aaaahhhhhh

I was stunned because it was not me who shrieked that loud. I lowered my arm to peek a little when I heard his dagger fell down. And I was in shock to see blood all over his hand and a freaking knife pass through his hand.

Wh-what happened!!? I took a step back and fell down on my own. I looked at the other guy who threw the bottle away and brought out his gun from behind and held up.

Among all the chaos, I realized for myself that I don't get afraid with a damn gun as of acid. I know the consequences of a gunshot but with acid... Well, it's something I don't even want to imagine.

He was shouting in pain. I felt slightly bad for him and his damn partner was looking around with a stupid gun in his hand instead of helping out his friend.

But between all this, I forget to look where the hell this knife in his freaking hand comes from. I saw a familiar guy walking towards us with a damn gun in his hand too.

He shot on the knee of the man and I was stunned when he shrieked in pain in a way that I can't describe in words. But this new guy didn't even flinch at this bloody sight.

He came forward to the dagger guy who looked at him in horror. As if he recognized him. But this brutal guy hit his horrified face with his damn gun. I believe, he broke his jaw...

I felt goosebumps all over my body as the guy who hurt me, fell on the ground and his head hit the concrete hard with the sudden impact.

I was sitting stupefied and horrified. I watched as the guy looked around to see if there's anyone else, he could hurt... and found none. That's when he turned to look at me.

He was standing in front of me and I couldn't make myself to utter a sound let alone vocalize a damn word. I saw everything with my own eyes, I know now what he's capable of doing.

He just looked at me for a long minute then rubbed his temple with the damn gun.

Suddenly, I wanted to cry out hard. What the hell is wrong with him!!? How can he... I know they were bad guys but how can he hurt them this bad?

When he saw me looking at the unconscious guy and his hand covered in blood, he sat on one knee, leaned forward to grab the handle and pull out the knife in a swift move.

I was looking at him in astonishment as he didn't even react a bit. No remorse... no pity... nothing at all.

He cleaned the sharp blade with tissue paper and closed it with a clicked sound and put it back in his pocket. I just kept looking blankly at his every move. Not daring to move an inch. I'm not sure if I am breathing or not.

He looked at my face again, and I looked back at his dark merciless eyes. My eyes were hurting to look up as the car headlights were still on, shining on his back making a bright circle around him.

He glanced at one side and his sight caught something as he furrowed his brows. He stood up and walked to pick something up.  The same acid bottle that the first guy threw away earlier. That guy was still going about groaning and shouting in pain. And I'm not complaining as I know he was in deep, deep pain.

He looked at the label and glared on the man with so much ferocity that I can feel his dark aura all the way to me. He walked slowly towards the guy while opening the lid of the bottle...

Oh no no no no...

He will not...

He can't be serious...

I don't know what got into me I shouted on top of my lungs to stop this catastrophe.

"VEGAS, NO!!!!"

____

Tankhun's POV:

It's hard to believe that it took us four hours to finish the job.

Well, Arm is not finished yet as he needs to type everything on his laptop to make new notes. I sat with him for moral support and talking to my Pete.  Pol was busy eating the fruits, I asked for Pete while listening to us. Pete told me that he managed to comes at once because my psycho cousin wasn't back at home.

Seeing, after many hours he didn't call or barge into my house means that he still didn't know about Pete being not at home, or being with me. Haha

I tell him about my college stories. About the group project and funny members. About my friends, Nanon and Joy. About canteen food and the boring library.

He was smiling brightly at me. I know he was happy for me. And then I made a face as I told him about the damn letter. He didn't comment after hearing the reason why I tore these notes apart in anger. Arm glanced up at me while still typing without even looking at the screen. Wow~~

We were talking and talking and I half acted the action scene in the parking area. Well, I keep some of the memories to myself as they were personal. Hehe.

Pete was in awe when he learns about my heroic act. Pol told him how my shopping bags fit in one car for the first time in my shopping history. Pete looked at me with so much surprise that I had to hide my face behind the cushion.

And he was dying laughing when I told him that I joined the Drama club. Arm looked at us back and forth then smiled for like three seconds. Pol was laughing loudly with his mouth full. Eww

.

"Hey Pete! When did you came? Is our crazy guy called you again for another dumb emergency?" I heard a jolly voice who likes to make fun of me and my emergencies.

"Hey Porsche, don't insult me!" I warned him and he just grinned and jumped on the sofa making me fly a little. 

I swear I was in the air for half a second, and all of my organs shakes a bit. I glared at him, he raised his hands, laughing at me.

He brings a coke can with him. Yes, he's a shameless guy who didn't feel awkward to sat between others and eat alone without offering anything out of politeness. Shallow-fellow!

I rolled my eyes at him and looked back at Pete who was smiling like a dummy. Porsche leaned forward towards the table to open the can and woahhhh~~~

I instantly jumped on the table to hide the already ruin treasure of Amy. I could feel my back getting wet with his cold drink, giving me a jolly shiver.

"Damn you, Porsche!!" I shouted in a high-pitched voice and he was laughing hard while lying on the sofa hitting a cushion.

He bloody came all the way here while jumping and unintentionally shaking the coke can, creating the pressure in the damn thing and when he opened it... all the bubbles fly out.

Thank heavens, I save the notes... Phew~~ I wiped the invisible sweat on my forehead.

"Sorry sorry..." He was saying while laughing.

After living with him for so long, I know one thing that sorry word means nothing to him. I glared at him. From the corner of my eye, I saw Arm hiding the note under a book while staring at Porsche.

If he sees that we're hiding something from him, he goes crazy like real crazy. He doesn't like to left behind... well, nobody does but he's a special case. He almost killed Kinn many times for hiding things from him.

I don't want to tell him about Amy, but he's welcome to find out about her on his own, like others did in the damn house.

But he's an idiot, and I'm happy that he didn't know about her or else he would take her out somewhere to warn her about me and our family and our damn business and everything in between, in freaking details.

"I'll be back after changing my clothes. Pete, don't leave until I came back, okay?" He nodded so I went to my room.

____

AMY'S POV:

I shouted too loudly and placed my hands over my mouth in horror.

Surprisingly this mad monster from hell stops at my voice. He turned his head to look at me and something changed in his eyes. A little part of me was relieved that I didn't have to see the worst possible scenario...

Even the man looked at me strangely as if he was thanking me.

Vegas turned his head back and started pouring the acid on the ground, I watched when the smoke start building up on the ground.

I forgot how to blink and the man looked right in front of his face what the liquid can possibly do if pour on a human flesh.

After pouring the whole thing out, senior throw the empty on the man's body in anger. Plastic bottle didn't hurt him but it was enough to terrified him.

"Who sent you!?" Senior growled in a deep chilling voice that I never heard before. I am not sure if he's the same senior anymore. Who is he!? Do I know him? The answer has to be no, otherwise I cannot see him in the same light. 

"S..Sc... Screaigh." The man stammered between severe pain and fear. Vegas looked at him for more than a second and finally punched his face too hard, knocking the guy out.

For a minute, he just stood still, looking down, just to control his anger. Then he put the gun behind his back, rubbed his face and pulled his hair back to set them.

Then he finally turned and walked towards me. Believe me, this whole time, I didn't even move from my place not even a little bit. He gazed at my shaking hands my throat was aching to see this new guy.

He looked me in the eye and I didn't blink. He took a deep breath and pick something up from the ground. He looked at my broken cell phone then went to the other side to grab my bag. He threw the broken device inside the bag and come towards me.

"Let's go!" He said flatly but I know he was trying to speak in his normal voice to which I'm used to... But it didn't help an ounce to make me feel less terrified. "Amy?" He was waiting.

"I don't... want to..." My voice cracked at that.

"You are safe now. Just come with me." He said in a low voice. I shook my head slowly. "You're hurt and bleeding... we need to go to a doctor." He pointed at my hand covered in blood, half of it dries up.

"I... I'm okay. I'll just go home and do my first aid and then..." I shake my head a little as his face was start to blur for some reason.

"Shhhh... You are okay. Everything is okay..." He patted my head so lightly that I couldn't even feel his touch.

He held his hand out for me to hold, but I leaned backward, rejecting him immediately.

He tilted his head a little. Then he held out his arm for me to support myself.

"Come on... No one's gonna hurt you now." He whispered and smiled at me like I'm a five-year old kid in the damn park. "I promise."

He promised.

I saw my shaking hands reaching for his arm. What the hell is wrong with me like seriously he had a knife and a gun on him! And here I'm trusting his polite words. 

As if my mind stopped working rationally, I grabbed his strong arm and he slowly helped me up. I can't feel my legs and my hand and arm are still bleeding and my whole body was trembling like a dry leaf.

He took me to his monster bike on which I'm sure as hell not gonna sit.

He took out his cell phone and called someone which I don't really wanna know. So, I turned around to leave as quietly as possible.

But I only managed to took two or three steps when he pulled me back with my hood's cape.

Bloody hell!

"You are coming with me silly girl!" 

Did he just... chuckle?

****

#vforvegas

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.8K 4.8K 37
In which after being childhood friends for a few years, Sung Hanbin and Zhang Hao have now become the biggest enemies. After Hanbin moved away, they...
750K 27.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
6.7K 269 28
Drarry ❤️ Fluff ✅ A powerful wizard goes too far in trying to amend their mistakes with a time turner, changing some things for the better, but also...
261K 7.7K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...