His Saint, His Jewel ✔️

By unconsentingsoul

The Saints and The Jewels. Two rival gangs in a small town in America 1960's. Both fight for dominance and t... More

author's note
Prologue
1. Introduction
2. Ms. Bella
3. Race
4. At First Sight
5. Dreamy
6. My Love
7. Advice
8. Tienes Una Novia?
9. Rage
10. Dance
11. Jazz
12. Target
13. Rocks on the Window
14. Moonlight
15. Ms. Bella Again
16. Wrong Side
17. Attacked
18. Scandal
19. Discovering a Secret
20. Birthday Boy
21. Let Them Eat Cake
22. Fall's Day
23. Profess
24. War Council
25. Carnival in Town
26. City-wide View
27. Sinister
28. Angel & Demon
29. Home Alone
31. One Week
32. Secret Keeper
33. Paranoid
34. Fear
35. Second Opinion
36. Carefree
37. Crossing
38. Hello, Mama & Papa
39. Slow Dance
40. Family Friend
41. Day Set
42. Revelation
43. Sleepover
44. Forever
45. Fabrics
46. Wedding
47. Honeymoon
48. Run Away
49. A New Home
50. A Future Start
51. Confronted
52. Late Night
53. A Worried Brother
54. Buddies
55. Farewell
56. Photos
57. Unbelievable
58. Exposed
59. Disgust
60. The 11th Hour
61. Traitor
62. Distance
63. Jumped
64. Doomsday
65. Long Night
66. Loyalty
67. Rosary
68. Misunderstanding
69. Hide
70. Most Wanted
71. Dawn
72. Once And For All
73. The First Punch
74. Rumble
75. It Ends Now
76. Hospital
77. Awake
78. Reunion
79. Blessing
80. Goodbye
Epilogue
Bonus 1: Letter From Dina
Bonus 2: Letter From Petey
Bonus 3: Letter From Manuel & Dolores
Bonus 4: Letter From Edmund & Charlotte
Thank You
Bonus 5: At Harvard
Bonus 6: December
Bonus 7: February

30. Outage

600 26 0
By unconsentingsoul

cw: sexual scene

Antonio’s POV

Mike kept his palm on my bare skin. I sunk further into him, his hand providing all the heat in the room. The sound of thunder cracked outside. Rain pelted on the windows. A movie was on the television. And Mike was here. It’s perfect.

The screen on the TV suddenly went black. The power had shut off and we were in complete silence and darkness.

“Aww shit!” I yelled. I sat up, Mike’s hand leaving my skin and his warmth from his body dissipated away from the loss of contact. My eyes scoured the dark home and was set on the drawer in the kitchen that held candles and matches. Blackouts during storms are common in our area since the power grids aren’t up to code. 

The candles are new so luckily we’ll have a long time. I’ll just ask Rafa to fix the power when he comes later once the storm calms down. Lighting up the candles, I set them on the table. Mike came up behind and hugged me from my waist. He rested his chiseled chin on my shoulder. 

“This is very romantic.” He stared at the candle. I turned my head to meet his. 

“How about we cuddle in my room. That’ll be nice.” I said. He hid his head on my shoulder and suddenly picked me up bridal style. “MIKE!” I yelped. He gave my cheek a huge kiss.

“Mine.” He said. We laughed as he carried me to my room. He set me down on the bed on my back. He climbed on top of me and stared deep into my eyes. 

“Remember Halloween when you let me touch you?” I asked. His cheeks turned a shade of red.

“I’ve been thinking about that moment every day.” He responded. I moved my knee to brush on his groin.

“I-” I said but stopped, thinking if I should say this. Manny always warned me about having sex. He didn’t want me knocking up some girl. He said that if I was to ever get a girl pregnant, he would force me to care for the baby and be a father to it. But he never warned me about having sex with men.

“Antonio?” He asked, wondering where my mind went.

I looked up at him. It’s Mike. I want Mike. “I want us to go further.” I let out. Mike’s eyes widened.

“Ant. Are you sure? I mean, I’ve only done it with girls. I have some experience, but not with men.” He responded. That is true. Mike was known as a bit of a stud. He hasn’t had any hookups since we met at the race. Meanwhile I’ve been a virgin all my life. 

“I’ve thought about it for a long time. Truth is, I don’t think I’ll ever want to be with a woman. You’re the one I love Mike. I want you.” I said. Mike laid down next to me and put his arm under my neck.

“I want you too. So badly. If we both want it, then…”

“Let’s do it. Here. Right now. No one will bother us. It’s now or never.” I eagerly responded. Mike thought about it. He stood up and got off my bed. I thought he was going to leave until he slid off his belt.

I stared at him while he held his belt. “Ant. If we’re gonna do this, I think the first step is to remove our clothes. Don’t you think?” He said. I blushed and got off the bed.

I faced him head on. He put his belt on my desk. I had no belt so I took off my socks. He bent down and removed his shoes and then sock. He looked at my eyes with hunger. Next, I grabbed the hem of my shirt and slowly tugged it up. I removed it and dropped it on the floor. Mike’s eyes widened and his face turned red when his eyes roamed my body. His eyes stopped at my cross-shaped tattoo on my left pec. 

Mike then followed what I did. He eagerly took off his shirt and threw it on the floor. Finally I can see him without the red paint. He was muscular. And from here, I can tell he had a slight tan. He twitched his pecs, earning a giggle from me. 

I hooked my fingers on the side of the shorts and slid them down. I stepped out of them and slid them away. I was growing a semi and it was easy to see. Mike spent a while admiring my body. His hands would sometimes lunge forward, wanting to touch me. But he controlled himself. He did the same, pulling down his pants before getting out of them. There was his friend that I touched a few days ago, becoming harder by the minute. 

Now was the final piece of clothing. “Should we do this at the same time?” He asked. I nodded, nervous of speaking. Sweat ran down my face. I’m terrified at this moment.

Both Mike and I put our fingers on our boxers. We both signed each other and began to slide them down slowly. We bent down so at first I didn’t see anything. But when we stood back up, that’s when it was all on display. 

It hung down and was thick. And hairy. And scary. It was like it was watching me. He was looking at mine too. I noticed he was a bit bigger than me. He is taller after all. And his size was beginning to scare me.

“How does this work?” I nervously asked. Mike stood there until an answer came.

“Well, with the past girls I’ve done this with, it usually starts with a blowjob. Do you know what that is?” He asked. I have indeed heard of it and made the mistake of witnessing it at school.

“Mmhmm. But I’ll need help.” I said. 

“Okay. First, go on your knees.” He instructed. I listened and got down on my knees. They shook as they came into contact with the carpet floor. Mike slowly walked towards me inch by inch until his buddy was near my face. “First. You need to grab it by the base. Then you open your mouth.” He said. 

My hand reached out and I grasped it in my hands. It was warm to the touch. Thick. The outside skin was soft but still felt hard. Mike gasped and moaned loudly. I think I’m doing something right. “Mmm. Yeah. Like that.” He grunted. I opened my mouth. “Now stick out your tongue a bit.” He said. I did as told.

“Perfect. Mmm. Now, put the tip in your mouth. It’s okay to go slow. Just… mmm… take your time.” He kept grunting in between. I did exactly that and took my time with him. He moaned loudly. The taste is something words cannot describe. But think of a flavor you’ve never tried but it’s your favorite.

Mike made sure to warn me about teeth, because apparently it hurts. I accidentally grazed my teeth a few times and apologized but Mike said not to worry. My ego skyrocketed since the entire time I was on my knees, Mike let out some of the loudest moans. “That was the best blow I’ve ever got.” He said.

I looked up at him and blushed. He pulled me up and told me to get on the bed. “What next?” I asked. Both of us sat next to each other, bare with nothing on, wondering what we would do next.

“Well, next we have actual sex.” He said. The word sex fascinated me because of how off-putting is sounds. I know what sex is, I’m not an idiot. But how would it work between two men? That's when I looked down and realized.

“Oh.” Is all I said. “You’re gonna go…” I lowered my voice. “...In there?” Mike simply blushed. Sweat was running down his face. We’re both scared. But now I find out I’m taking it up there. 

“That’s how it works. Do you have any sort of lube?” He asked. I had lotion in my room so I got up and walked past discarded clothes and got it off my dresser. “Just so you know, I think your ass is perfect.” Mike said. I turned around and forgot I was naked and he was looking at me. I quickly made my way back to the bed and handed the bottle to him.

“I think this should work.” I said. He inspected the bottle and nodded. He squirted some onto his finger and smelled the cherry blossom scent. 

“You need to lay down on your back.” He said. I obliged and laid back, my head resting on my pillow. Mike crawled up onto the bed and was in between my legs. It’s a sight to see. The man I’m in love with in between my legs getting me ready. He’s even more beautiful now because I can see all of him. “Ant.” He called my name. 

I turned all my attention to him. My chest was heaving up and down. My private was beginning to harden. “I have to stretch you out before we begin.” He said. I saw he put more lotion on his fingers. I nodded and watched as his fingers lowered and reached my taint. 

He circled around and slowly put one finger in. It was one of the most painful things I’ve felt. I groaned while Mike kept telling me to breathe. Easy for him to say! I’m the one with a finger in my ass!

About thirty minutes passed and he managed to stretch me to the point he thought I was ready. I said before that his hands are huge. So are his fingers. Yeah. It was a lot. But the best part was when his fingers brushed across an area in me that sent me into overdrive. 

“This is it.” I said. Mike was on top of me and looking down at me. His hair was now messy and draped over his face. Our breaths mixed. It began to feel like a sauna here. Mike adjusted himself so that his dick was pointing towards my hole. All he would need to do is slide in.

“Ant. I just want you to know. I love you. I would never hurt you. If at any point you feel uncomfortable, just tell me and I’ll stop.” 

“Don’t worry, Mike, I will. I love you too.” I responded. He then sat up a bit and grabbed himself and traced around my hole. He looked at me and nodded. I nodded back. He slipped in slowly. I let out the loudest grunt ever. 

“Shit! Are you okay, baby?” He asked. I nodded but it’s obvious I was not. “Should I stop?” He asked.

“Mm. Shit! No! Just keep going! I’ll get used to it!” I grunted out. Mike tried protesting but I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him in. This caused more pain to shoot out. Why the hell did I do that?! I was stretched beyond relief. Part of me wanted to die but the other wanted to face the storm and wait for the rainbow at the end.

Within a few more painful minutes, Mike was fully in me. He stayed in that position for a long time, waiting for me to catch my breath. “Fuck me, Mike.” I said. If only I knew the wave of sensations that would send me into. Mike started with small thrusts. He didn’t pull out all the way, just enough to where I was able to feel something. 

I draped my hands on his neck and brought him closer to me. We kissed while slowly he pulled out more and slammed back in. Everytime he slammed in, my toes curled and my fingers scratched his back. The pain turned to pleasure. He hit the spot again over and over. He wants me to go over the edge.

“Mike! Mmm!” I moaned out. By now, everything in the world was irrelevant. All my focus was on Mike, the handsome man above me giving me the best sensation ever. 

“I’m! Almost! There!” Mike moaned out. His tempo sped up. He was killing me inside, he was that fast. The final minutes were almost like an ecstasy blend that felt out of touch with reality. Part of me wonders did I really feel that or was I that delusional I made it up.

I came first, a loud moan coming out. A few seconds later, Mike pulled out and came on my chest. His high came down and gone was the grunts and moans and slippery sounds replaced with sighs of relief. 

Mike fell face first to my right, directly on the pillow. I got up from the bed, almost collapsing from the pain my ass felt. I waddled my way to get my boxer-briefs and wiped away everything on me. I laid back next to Mike. I need to change these sheets later because now they have so much fluid on them. How gross.

Silence filled with nothing but heavy panting. Two incredibly sweaty guys, naked in bed, together. It's easy to see to anyone what we just did.

“Mike?” I asked my handsome boyfriend. He turned to face me, tears in his eyes.

“That was amazing, Ant. Absolutely perfect.” He said. I hugged him close to me. I’m not the only one who’s beginning to realize how deep this is. His nakedness no longer scares me. I’m used to him now. All of him. Every inch and hair and scar. 

“I’m not a virgin anymore!” I said in a cheery voice. Mike chuckled and touched my damp curls. He twirled them in his fingers. He better not ask how I get these curls. They’re a gift from my mother.

Mike’s fingers traced down until he reached my left pec and traced over my tattoo. “I never knew you had one of these.” He said.

“I got it last year. Manny didn’t want me to get it because he was afraid it would put a target on me. But no one’s noticed it.” I said. He brought his lips and kissed my pec.

“We have all week to do this, Ant.” He said. Thank God we have a week off since someone poured toxic waste all over the halls. It was part of a plan by the Jewels against the Saints. Maybe the only good prank I like cause we get no school.

“Then let’s take every moment for granted.” I said. I jumped up and sat on Mike’s lap. He laughed and told me to get off but I planted myself firmly until he agreed to another round.

All week.

------

kk

bye!!!!!!!!

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 1.1K 19
BxB •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Austin Carmichael, a curious teenage boy and the son of two famous and filthy rich public...
238K 13.4K 41
There first meeting wasn't great. One was called rude and the other thought he was childish. More than one encounters couldn't just be an incident. B...
419K 17.4K 34
A vampire and a werewolf destined to be together? Even they can't beleive it. Read as Nicholas and Wesley struggle to find a place in their own world...
159K 10K 35
BOYS' LOVE Trip is part of an organization that's viewed as a group of criminals from the outside. However, from the inside, they're just young adult...