New Kid(Slow Updates)

By that_weird_marvelfan

15-year old Y/n landed a job as the forgotten Avengers in a new marvel movie, but she meet the cast a little... More

part 1: talk with Lizzie
part 2: 20 dollars
part 3: chance of rain
part 4: F.R.I.E.N.D.S
part 5: Scarlett's house
part 6: matching outfits and first shooting day
part 7: nightmare
part 8: broken nose
part 9: Quinn my friend
part 10: daydream
part 11: Quinns birthday party
part 12: filming with an hangover
part 13: the(chaotic) groupchat
part 14: his friend
part 15: something changed
part 16: early shift and late night
part 17: tattoos
18: Hospital??
19: new fosters
20: happy birthday to me?
21: 1...2... he's coming for you
22: Robbie's dad jokes
23: movie night
24: little rose
25: mind like a prison
26: back to filming
27: dear old daddy
28: Irene and Eric
29:coffee burn
30: halls are DRAMATIC
31: sorry Y/n
32: who's that
34: easy question
35: it goes the wrong way
36: a loving hand
37: exhausting day
38: truth revealed
39: relapse
40: Lizzie, Twitter and ice cream
41: just smile...
42: Morocco here we are
43: breakfast buffet
44: night time notes
45: you look like her
46: don't even get me started
47: son of a- sorry captain
48:thanks for the trust
49: She's alive but...
50: get an ambulance
51:way down he go
52: Fuck
53: Only y/n
54:tonigt you look so pretty
55: we'll wake her up
56: medically incorrect?

33: one step at a time

1K 18 0
By that_weird_marvelfan

Y/n's pov:

Irene and Eric went to sleep but today I just couldn't sleep.
That man in the stolen Ford mustang GT500 just seemed so familiar in some kind?

I felt something soft rub up against me so I picked up ollie.
"Hey little Ollie can't sleep either?" He meowed and I began petting him.
Stroking his soft blackish fur.

"Why is it when my wall gets torn down every single brick hits me in the head" I asked him like he could understand me.

"Oh I love you Ollie" He licked my face before I went to just stared into the ceiling while petting ollie who eventually fell asleep.

After what felt like days my alarm went off, I shut it off and went to change.

I just grabbed the first clothes i could find which was a blazer a pair of high waisted pants and my personal favourite Milo Greene shirt and for shoes I just grabbed a pair of sneakers.

I grabbed my school bag before walking into the kitchen.
"I am on set from 1-8 today so I will see you at 9 or 8:10 if you will pick me up!" I smiled and sat down next to Irene.

"What about your burn?" Irene asked, I took off the gauze and it looked fine.
"Fine I guess, it's nothing!" I smiled.

"Ok here eat up" she gave me a chocolate pancake "no fair, I can't say no to chocolate pancakes!" I started eating the pancake when I saw the agreement form for the 'trip' to Morocco.

"Actually I'll be right back" I tried to stand up but Irene grabbed my shirt and got me down again.
"One step at the time honey" she said, I smiled and ate my pancake.

"Thank you but I really gotta make that phone call now" I chuckled.
The went downstairs while I called Anthony and Joseph.

Italics= y/n
Bold=Anthony
Bold underline= Joseph

"Hey y/n what's up?"

"Uhmm it's because my guardians can't come with me to Morocco, Eric he has to take care of the shop cause our workers resigned and Irene she has surgery so I don't know what to do!"

"First of all you calm down"
I was panicking, I was crying.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm really sorry"

"No no listen to us, we will figure this out when you come to set alright"

"O-okay see you at set?"

"See you at set y/n"

------------------

I wiped my face after they hung up then I went downstairs.
I waved bye to Eric, Irene, Lizzie and Quinn. WAIT QUINN!

"Quinn?! Omg what are you doing here?" I hugged her.

"Why does she get to hug you?" Lizzie whined I chuckled and went to hug Lizzie instead.

"And the people who adopted you don't get hugs, is this how it is nowadays eric" Irene whined, I went and hugged the both of them.

"My mom is driving you today she would like to know you better so you got the day off of school until 12:40 apparently you have to be somewhere by one" I shared a look with Lizzie and Quinn got the meaning of it.

"I will pick you up by 12:50 and drive you to set!" Lizzie said with a smile.

"Alright got it, Quinn are you off school aswell?" She nodded and smiled, Irene handed me a coffee but Quinn grabbed it.

"I seriously think I need to puke" she said after taking a sip.

"Can't handle pain coffee huh weak ass" I smiled before starting to drink.
"Bye y/n see you later" Lizzie said leaving.

Me and Quinn started to leave aswell.
"Bye y/n don't die!" Eric yelled.
"Can't promise anything dear!" I yelled back before getting into the backseat with Quinn.

"Hi y/n how are you today?" Quinns mother asked.

"I'm fine how about you Quinn's mother who I never got the name off" I asked, Quinn laughed.

Everything else was ablur due to the fact the only thing u could think of was that matte black Ford mustang GT500 and the talk with the Russo's at work

So when I got picked up by Lizzie I sat in her car with my leg bouncing up and down rapidly.
Lizzie put here hand on my thigh and started gently rubbing it, occasionally taking it of the take the steering wheel for a little time before retreating it to my thigh.

"It's gonna be alright honey, I'm fine again so you have to be fine" she said focused on the road, eventually we were there. It was a small set due to the fact that it wasn't the place we were gonna film alot.
We were gonna film in a studios an hour away or smth like that, this was just to get me started and then we are also gonna fly out to different cities.

"I gotta go talk with the Russo's real quick!" I said hugging Lizzie before I left. I ran into Scarlett.

"Hey do you know where the Russo's are i really need to find them?" She shrugged at first but as I was about to run she stopped me "I think they are at the scene so you gotta await" I sighed and sat down on the couch.

My leg began bouncing up and down, my mind running 20 miles per second.
Scarlett hugged me but I flinched.

She kept going for a hug and I let her eventually.
"See it's all alright if you take one step at a time" she whispered calming me a little.

"Tell me all of it honey just say it" she whispered into the hug.
"There's nothing to tell" Scarlett let go of me wiping a tear away which I did not even realise was there.

"I'll always be here, always, even if you are at your lowest" I gave her a weak smile.

"Y/n come on we need to talk to you!" I looked up at Anthony who stood with a smile.
I stood up my feet dragging me towards them. I honestly felt faint but hey who am I to judge probably just need some water.

I sat down infront of them they looked so serious making my leg bounce up and down rapidly.

"Hey hey calm down" Joe said placing a hand on the table.
"We only want to figure out how to make that trip to Morocco" I let out a sigh.

"Uhmm if I-I-I c-could uhmm s-stay a-at s-someone f-from t-t-the c-casts p-p-place" I stuttered, I was terrorfied cause I didn't know what was gonna happen. I felt safe with Eric but not really with other men.

"Yeah yeah that could work but you need a guardians signature and the cast member you're staying at signature" My breathing was shaky.

"H-H-how am I-I su-suppossed t-to get one of t-their si-signature" is aid with my breathing starting to pick up.

"Go ask Sebastian or Scarlett or Elizabeth or anyone you feel comfortable with and if they say no move on to the next person.

"Thank you for this!" I said before walking out and away to get ready to shoot.

I met with Clara who helped me get my costume on and helped me with the hair and finally she made my eye and scar which took like hours cause it had to be realistic, but cuts and bruises on the skin revealing.

"Ready?" I looked at Scarlett who was in costume.
"Yeah I'm ready to kick ass" I said with a smile.

(Time skip cause I can't come up with a good scene)

Scarlett high fived me as we were done.
Her smile was wide but I couldn't help but overthink the whole situation about Morocco.

I sat down in the little room where we had sofas and stuff.
I started to zone out staring at the refrigerator.

"Hey are you alright hun?" A hand placed on my shoulder, I looked up at Lizzie and smiled.

"Yeah, I was just thinking about something, nothing to worry about" I reassured her.

"Talk to me of you need to alright honey?" I smiled and nodded.

"I'll go make some lunch for the team" she smiled and went to the little kitchen there were there.

Suddenly Sebastian came in with, mackie, Holland and Evans.

A/n: long time huh you sure you don't have grey hair yet?
Just joking anyways it's not proofread.

Love yourself and take care of yourselves cause YOU MATTER ARE YOU LISTENING YOU DO MATTER!!

Love ~M~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.3K 758 27
13 year old Y/N was put into a foster care system after their parents passed away in a car accident. Y/N Foster Parents are alcoholics and abused y/n...
3.3K 55 15
You are Tony Starks daughter and have been training since you were little. About three years ago you started training with Steve, Natasha, and Wanda...
487 3 25
What happens when a 17 year old girl enters the MCU without any explanation? Will she find the love of her life... or will she get betrayed by the on...
6.9K 177 20
It's been almost a year since Mia joined the Avengers. She is now turning 15. A lot has happened and a lot more will happen. Meeting a couple new peo...