TANKHUN Fanfic | Mind Over Ma...

Autorstwa AprilsSmile

"In a world full of ordinary, Be the Tankhun." A side story to Kinnporsche the novel. Because we can't get en... Więcej

1. Mind over matter
2. Escape plan
3. Escape plan cancel
NOTE: Not an update
4. IT'S AMY
5. FIRST DAY
Highlights: Chap# 4 & 5
6. No touching at all
7. Chaos in Tankhun's room
8. Tankhun, Pete, Vegas
9. Finding Tankhun!
10. Rock Paper Scissors
11. It's Vegas
12. Pete, the Panther
13. Fan-following!
14. Height of Patheticness!
15. Sleeping Tankhun!
16. Knock, Knock!
NOTE: Not an Update!
17. Sweet Revenge!
18. Amy X Tankhun
19. It's Kinn
Highlights: Have Fun!
20. High-five?
21. Heart issues!
22. Wild Vehement!!!
23. Emergency Party!!
24. The Weekend / Study Time
25. It's Arm
26. Perfect complement :)
27. Beauty's Smile!
28. The Library
NOTE: Not an Update
30. Blue Fire
31. The shopping maniac
32. Group Project
33. The Club
34. Damn Letter!
35. V for Vicious
36. Welcome home, Sister!
37. The Nightmare!
38. Future Fiancé
39. Bustling Life
40. Drama Family!
41. sOOry!
42. Zeal and Zest!
43. Sneak out!!
44. Party Animals!
Highlights: 44. Party Animals!
45. After Party!
46. Confessions!
47. Obsession...!
48. It's Porsche
49. #TeamTankhun
50. The Blacklist!
51. D-Day!
52. The more the merrier!
53. Tankhun's Treat.
54. Selfies Maniac!
55. It's Kimhan
56. Beautiful Heart
57. Second place? maybe not!
58. Stutter Boy!
59. Reciprocate!
60. Official Romance!
61. The Basement!
62. MFC - The Trio
63. Tea...party!
64. The Little Devil!
65. Warmth...
66. Shades of Gray!
67. A Day so FINE!
68. Befriend!
69. It's Leonid
70. The Plan!?
71. The preparations!
72. Just keep Swimming!
73. Mini concert!
74. Affable Meeting!
75. Bon appetit
Highlights: chap# 74 & 75
76. The control room!
77. Bloody Chaos!
78. The closure!
79. Life did a 360..
80. Romantic action!
81. Love-Hate!
82. The melodious ride..
83. Disheartened!
84. Sir Kinn! Hot as.....
85. A for Amity.
86. Height of Goofiness!
87. Fallen star?
88. Anti-fragile!
89. Her...Escape Plan!
90. Mirthless smile ):)
91. Insomnolent.!.!
92. Maquillage
93. Wild Vociferous!!!
94. Finding Amy!
95. Tragic Heroine...
96. Demoniac Khun!
97. Rough and tumble?
98. Viva la vida
Highlights: Enjoy! ;)
99. The best is yet to come..
100. The Anchor
101. Beer and skittles!
102. Enchantment!
NOTE: Not an Update :)
103. ...bears the crown!
104. Near and Dear!
105. Crazy Peacock!
106. Young Master!?
107. The Date?
108. Amy the Queen!
109. The Midnight Mirage
110. Amy X Tankhun
It's A.S. Styles^^
Highlights: Mind over Matter

29. The Freshmen

309 14 5
Autorstwa AprilsSmile

Macau's POV:

I freaking hate this college. As if studying and taking classes were not enough now I have to take this extra-mock Lecture from some senior!

Last night, I argue with my brother, but he's too stubborn when it's come to study. Actually, he's stubborn about every other thing, he thinks good or important for me. One thing for sure, you can't win against Vegas Theerapanyakul. He's as good with words as with knives.

Sigh! Why is it immoral to hate your brother!

After dad died, he becomes more strict almost severe when it's come to my future. I abhor to compare my brother with my father but they always make me do things they wanted.

Sigh! Maybe I'm just being over dramatic like my crazy cousin, Khun.

Come on, Macau it's just a... freaking two hours long lecture!

All of my plans that I made with my friends goes to the drains. But it's not that bad. After all, it's not only me who ended up here. All of my friends were here too. Their plans went to drains too.

Haha, that makes me feel better a little bit. At least I'm not the only one who keep sighing... suffering from boredom.

We were sitting in the lecture hall, sitting and waiting for the nerd senior to come from the damn door just to bore us to death in the next two hours.

I wanted to stood on my chair and shout to relax myself a bit. I mean seriously who in the world wanted to volunteer for something like this!?

My friend told me that the senior who will teach us gets extra marks too, just like us. Greedy senior!

We come up with a retribution plan against the damn senior. We were just talking among the friends but surprisingly the whole class becomes the part of it.

Everyone gave their own ideas and opinions just to irked the senior. Haha, my fellows are too smart but in the wrong way! The more that nerd senior gets late the more creative we became in our plan.

.

As the door opened all the eyes goes to see the senior. I turned my head to look too.

I was imagining a senior in a thick-vision glasses, shirt buttoned all the way up. With lots of notes and books in hands, wearing well-polished shining shoes.

But the figure walked in the lecture hall surprised not only me but all of us.

She was a tall girl, same height as me maybe... I watched at her as she walked towards the table for teachers.

Is she the right person? I mean where's the glasses or lots of books, she was only came with a backpack and a piece of paper in her hand.

Even her dressing was something, I could never imagine. She was wearing a long scarf around her neck, so I can't tell of its button up or not. I glanced at her shoes she was wearing check print sneakers with her jeans cuff fold up.

Wait!! She not wearing a skirt!? I turned around to look at other girls to see if their uniforms got changed... Nope, she was the only one.

She made a face while looking around at us.

"Huh! If you don't want to be here just leave. nobody's gonna stop y..." I was busy mumbling to myself but stopped as she... smiled?

Why? I glanced around to see if she found someone she knows. Umm, I don't think so.

She brushed he long bangs with her long fingers. Then looked at...me? Us?

She made a one-second eye contact with all of us. As soon our eye met, I had a stupid urge to smile back.

Sheeesh, Macau! Get yourself together. Remember the plan! And stick to it.

"I think, I fell in love..." I heard someone behind me saying.

"Did you see, she was looking at me." My friend giggled besides me. Idiot!

I swear, I heard some happy-sighing around me. Are they for real???

After making everyone fall in love with her. she finally opened her mouth... to introduce herself?

"Hey, I am Amy, your third-year senior, a mock teacher today, or just a greedy senior who is committing this minor crime for some extra marks." She said with a smile.

Woah. She's cool! I heard some chuckling around me.

"OMG! Girl at first sight!" My friend nudge me, whispering. 

I just rolled my eyes and pass a comment. "You really need some extra lessons on English, idiot!"

He gave me a confused look.

"So shall we begin?" She asked but no one answered her not even a nod, just as we planned. She tilted her face a little looking at us.

_____

AMY's POV:

Ring~

Oh fish! That's what came out of my mouth when I heard my cell phone ringtone.

That was my alarm! Oh no, I'm late. I was busy in the library, placing the books back in the shelves that I took in the morning to prepare the mock-lecture, I have to deliver today. I didn't even realize that my damn wrist-watch stopped working after 3pm.

Sigh. I failed to make a first good impression on my juniors.

At freaking four, I ran as fast as I can, carrying only one paper in my hand. I made a list of topics after skimming through eight freaking books all day.

I just make a general list of topics that I need to teach. I was out of breath when I finally reached my destination. Why in the hell this lecture hall is that far away from the library!? Who designed this stupid building!?

It took me one good minute to relax myself.

Inhale~
Exhale~

I held my head high, squared my shoulders and walked in. I glanced around the lecture hall. Everyone one was staring at me. Are they mad because I made them wait? I wanted to sigh as soon as I see so many faces.

I didn't expect this much crowd. I thought half of the Freshmen would skip this lecture or just shamelessly ditched the class.

A smile appeared on my face. I looked at the face of each and every junior, just to show them that I'm happy at their presence and to let them know that they are equally important to us senior.

Like seriously, I am kinda representative of the third year here.

Then I frankly introduce myself just to remind them that I'm not a teacher... Just a senior - a greedy one. Hehe.

I heard some chuckling sounds. Well, that makes me less stressed. But as soon as I get to the point, a pin drop silence descended upon me. If it was a scene of anime. Then this was the perfect moment for a crow to crowed upon my head and left.

I ignored the silent-treatment that I was getting and start teaching, I've already wasted fifteen minutes. I prepare enough material to cover two hours but I think now I have to skip some of the topics on my list.

I was surprised that it only took fifteen minutes to tell them about Parts of speech. It was enough to worth half an hour lecture at first. At this rate, I bet I can complete my whole damn list in just one hour.

I don't think, I'm delivering a lecture it feels more like a presentation. I glanced at everyone's blank faces. Either they are making a poker-face or they don't understand English.

Inward Sigh! I think I am doing something wrong. Like seriously who teaches English while speaking in English! I placed the paper on the table hiding my annoyance from these kids.

"I have a question." I said loudly. "How many of you can speak or understand English?"

"........." No answer.

Now I know! These juniors of mine were messing with me.

"No one? I mean if I talk in English none of you will get the meaning of my speech, right?" I narrowed my eyes at all of them.

They are really good at this thing, you know making a blank face, playing dumb. I wanted to praise their skills, but they are messing with the wrong person. Let me just remind them that I'm their freaking senior.

How dare they make a fool out of me! I took a deep breath as I was going to do something stupid.

I opened my bag and took out a paper cutter. And stood in the center. I wanted to smile but a psychotic grin appears on my face as I get started, again in English.

"You know what... hell with the mock-lecture thing. I'll tell you a short story." I saw eyes wavering.

"Yesterday I was doing regular chores that I have to do at home. Then I get a call from this place... 'Hello is this Amy from third year, Literature Major?' yes, I am... 'We just call to inform you that you need to deliver a two hours lecture to the Freshmen.' bloody hell...!"
I was holding up my paper cutter imitating as a cell phone.

"I was like what! Why me!? I don't want to do this stupid thing. As I don't have any free time to shower upon my juniors. But guess what..." I clicked my tongue showing disappointment "...they told me it's too late. And that someone has already gave my name as a volunteer a week before. Now there's no going back."

I saw some eyebrows started to get furrowed in curiosity. I smiled to myself. So, they did know what I'm talking about. Silly juniors, pretending to be dumb like they didn't understand a thing.

I jumped to sit on the table. I opened my cutter and looked at the fine shining blade.

"You know what I had to go through today to prepare this shitty lecture?" I said in a low voice but louder enough to be heard clearly.

Yeah, I cursed in front of a whole damn crowd of freshmen.

"First, I would like to know who in the hell gave my name. Then..." I glanced around. "Do you want to know what I want to do to whoever that is..." I said while grinning.

I felt curiosity building up in the class. I glanced up and saw question marks on some of the faces. I took the paper lying beside me and raised my cutter in the air and... Slash!

I heard some gasps. I had to bit my cheek. Don't laugh Amy. Just don't.

"I wanted to run this blade on the hand of whoever make me do this. Imagine, I run this sharp thing over the skin and leaving a red thin snake behind..." I saw some horrified faces. Pfft! "But now that I have already spent my whole day running around in library, reading books, making a list of topics, preparing lecture... I have a change of both heart and mind."

I jumped down the table, take the two halves of the paper and start ripping it apart with my bare hands. Then slammed it on the table making a satisfying noise.

"Here, I am against my will but well prepared, you kids are here against your wills too. So, let's just make the time worth it. Either studying or enjoying..." I smiled sweetly at them, waiting for an answer or... any reaction. All of them looked at each other as if deciding something. I'm sure, I made them make some changes in their rebellious plan. Hah!

"One more thing!" I hit the table to get all the attention at once. "If you guys made a retaliation plan against someone," I took a dramatic pause "expect a reprisal."

I saw some mouth fall open. First, I shook my head then leaned back on the table and crossed my legs.

"So, what do you guys think? We still had a lot time left..." I pretend to look at the time on my watch which shows three twenty on it. Damnit!

They were whispering now. I waited patiently.  Then the door open slowly and a figure appear. All the eyes went to the boy including mine, making him nervous.

"S-sorry I am late." He looked at me.

"Why?"

"I...I was busy with my club."

"Which club?"

"M-music..."

I looked at the small kid who kept moving on his feet as if nervousness is running around his whole body. Cute!

"Do you like music?" I asked in a friendly voice. He nodded is yes. "Do you sing too?" I smiled at him. He nodded again, shyly. "Well, sing something for me..." His eyes widened "Ahm... I mean for us." I pointed at all the juniors, I tried hard to tame. His face flush as he saw the large unfriendly crowd.

"Come on." I tried to encourage him. "Well, all of us were trying to think something to enjoy ourselves with. Then you came like an angel through the door, saving them all..." I sweet talk to him and gave a sharp glare to the whole class. I can see them getting uneasy and moving in their seat.

The boy rubbed his hands together then start singing. Well, he's good at it. I enjoyed, even some female juniors start swaying on their seats. When he was done, we did a little clapping for him. He was looking around to find a seat for himself. I go to help him.

"You can sit with the guy who doesn't want to be here." I pointed at an empty seat I saw. He looked where I pointed then looked back at me as he saw lots of the faces who doesn't wanted to be here. Great! "Hey you! The guy who kept frowning at me since the beginning..." I pointed at a boy who first looked around then pointed at himself as if asking 'Me?'. "Yes, you! Now will you move your bag and gave that seat to..." I looked at the boy with a nice voice.

"Porchay." He said in a low voice.

"To Chay." I said and he looked me and... flushed?

The boy made a face but moved his bag, emptying the seat. They both looked at each other for a second but didn't say anything. Do they know each other?

Whatever... I shrugged and go back to the table and stand formally, introducing myself, again. So that the new boy doesn't feel left behind.

"Hey! I am Amy, your third-year senior, a mock teacher, who wants nothing but a little respect from you guys. Not for free but for all the efforts I make before coming here... to deserve this spot where I am standing in front of you."

They looked at me, knowing exactly what I am talking about, only one boy looked around as he missed all the fun part earlier, Chay. I smiled at him making him flushed and getting a look from the boy next to him.

"Okay, one hour in, one hour to go. All of us are here to get some extra marks, right? Well, It is my duty to note down all of your names and roll numbers and submit to the teacher so that you can get the marks you were promised..." I saw they were looking at each other. Yeah, they didn't know that. "Don't worry, I won't skip anyone of you... As I was coming here, I decided to give the damn marks to whoever made an effort to appear here. So, rest assure." I said bluntly and smiled at them, they just blinked in awe. "Anyway, whoever wants to leave, just come forward give me your name and roll number. Then you are free to go."

"............" 

"Hurry up!"

"..." No one moved.

"Look! Ladies and gentlemen. I didn't come here to get disrespected or disregarded in any way possible. I don't want you guys to waste your time foolishly and I don't want to spend my time looking down upon too. I know what you guys were trying to do... Come on, grow up. You're in college, not in some kindergarten.
Let me tell you, I am not someone who gives a damn about these silly things, and I definitely not going to spend even a second on anyone of you who cannot respect others. Just come forward and then leave... Thank you!"

I admit, I felt a little angry but mostly disappointed with them. Some of them looked down, some looked at me, some looked at each other. They look slightly ashamed now. Good! Feeling ashamed at times is a healthy thing to do. They know what they did earlier was wrong. I survived but if there was some other nerdy senior, he would be embarrassed for sure.

"I don't know who created this senior-junior crap...sigh. Let's just respect each other and continue the class. So, does anyone wants to leave?" I start looking from left to right to see any volunteers. "No?" I was surprised "Okay then, I'm gonna count to three after that no one can leave this place before fifty-four minutes..." I saw some smiling face.

"1...2...3..." I was happy as hell when not a single one move from their seats, not even the boy who's still frowning at me for some reason. I looked into his eyes for three seconds while smiling and he looked down. Haha this always happens...

"Oh kay... Then shall we begin, again?" I asked excitedly. This time, I saw nodding heads. Wonderful! "So, how many of you actually listened when I was explaining about Parts of speech?" More than half of the class raised their hands. "Good! So, as we missed a boy with good voice earlier... why don't you guys help me so that he can know too what I was telling you before he came." I saw some wavering eyes. "Guys! I'm talking about the teaching part." I laughed out, some of them were trying not to.

Then I make different students to tell Porchay about Parts of speech and he listens quite attentively. They didn't seem to notice but I make them engage in a healthy conversation. It's a good technique of teaching. This way I come to know that they were actually listening to me... haha.

When they were done in five to seven minutes, I took a step towards the table and...

I took a deep breath... 

Then sigh.

Then rubbed my whole face in exasperation.

All the eyes were fixed on me.

"Look! What have I done to my teaching material!" I took the torn pieces of paper and show them.

I saw some lips twitch and playful smiles, some of the boys were giving me toothy-smiles while the girls were giggling. I smiled too... at myself. Even I am done with myself.

"Okay then, let's go with the flow. I'll pick a piece of this poor thing and teach you about the topic written on it." I say "So, our first topic is... rhymes." As I was trying to read the word my juniors were laughing at me.

"Okay. So, Chay?" I looked at the innocent kid. "Can you tell us about rhyming?"

"Umm, me?" He looked around flustered.

"Uh huh! Just discuss with us what you think about it, you know music... song lyrics..." I gave him a hint. He just blinked then talk about some basic stuff about rhyming in poems and songs. He looked like a happy kid talking about his favorite toys.

"Well done! You did a good job. Even I get to learn something new." I praised him and he was rubbing his hands while smiling shyly. "So, here we go... Who knows about... Skimming... torn in between?" I laughed as I managed to guess the word.

"..."

"What? No one!" I furrowed my brows a little. "Okay... In simple words... This is a common thing among students. Actually, it's a thing only lazy students can do." I said leaving them wondering. "When a student didn't study at all, and then open his book a night before exams and start to read randomly, memorize easy stuff, getting a hint of what the hell is going on in the book..." Everyone was looking at me in awe "Well, that's called Skimming."

As I finished, everyone burst out laughing.

We kept going like this and finally finished with the last piece of paper.

Ten minutes were left and I looked at the Freshmen.

"Any questions?" I asked for the last time. I saw a boy raising his hand, still looking at me with an unfriendly frown. What is his problem exactly!?

"Yes?" I lifted my eyebrows.

"My friend wants me to ask you..." He made an annoyed face "Are you single?"

Bloody hell!

Personal hit!

I just blinked a little taken aback. I tried to dodge the question but all of the eyes were fixed at me, waiting for an answer.

"So, what is your name, Mr. Pigeon?" I asked after collecting myself. He gave me a glare, as his friends starts chuckling.

"Macau!" Did he just growl at me?

"So, Junior Macau tell your friend that I don't want to tell you." I pointed at him. He turned to glare at the friend in question, who leaned the other way. Maybe trying to save himself from the angry looks other was giving him.

"Any other questions?" I tried to divert the attention of everyone. 

Another hand raised in the air.

"Yes Chay?" I had a feeling this kid will ask something important and sensible.

"So, are you single?" He asked shyly. What the hell!

"Why do you ask?" I narrowed my eyes at him. He doesn't look like he was asking for himself.

"Please, tell us senior!" I heard another voice of some girl. She looked like a girl who likes to gossips. I choose to ignore her, as I hate gossips.

Chay moved his hand left and right in front of himself. "I...I have a brother." Chay said and Macau turned to look at him in question, his eyes wide open for some reason. Chay looked back at him then as if something hit him, he agape. He turned his gaze to me almost immediately. "Actually, I was talking about the first brother. He's my cousin brother." He explained making Macau's mouth fell open.

What is wrong with these kids? I took a breath and walked towards him.

"Look! Chay and Macau! You cannot ask something like this in front of the whole class. What do expect from me?" I said in more like an adult way. "Should I say no so that people would take interest in me? Or should I just say yes and introduce the lucky guy to all of you!?" I asked in a loud but polite way.

Both Chay and Macau turned to look at each other. I think I'm just dragging a stupid question too far. Inward sigh!

"Chay!"

"Yes?"

"I'm happy that you have a brother... A first brother... And a cousin brother. But the time and place are wrong for a personal question. Don't you think?"

"Yes." He looked around the crowd.

"As I am not going to see you guys again. I won't discuss my personal life. You might have noticed, I didn't even give my surname." I looked around to see others. Some of them were nodding. "So, Chay?"

"Yes?"

"I like your singing and you're a cute boy, I would love to see you again. If you ever need help with studies, come find me." What I said made him smile. I ruffled his overgrown hair, making him blush.

"And Macau?" I turned to the boy who was glaring my which patted Chay. Something is definitely wrong with this kid. I am kinda concerned about his social life.

"..?"

"You have a good-looking face, why are you making it unfriendly and angry? Huh?"

"..."

"Stop frowning already." I ruffled his short hair too, making his eyes widened in shock. Haha, he's a funny boy.

Ring~

Suddenly, my cell phone rang and I half ran to stop it.

It was the alarm I've set earlier.

6 p.m.

I grabbed my backpack and turned to look at the Freshmen.

"Time to go! Have a nice day, juniors! Best of luck with your studies. Good bye!" I smiled, waved my both hands and walked out of the door.

Leaving a great noise behind me. Haha, they didn't expect me making my exit this fast. Hahaha...

I'm a student too you know... As soon as the lecture end, I ran too like a happy kid I am.

.
.

It's starting to get dark outside when I was walking in the parking area. I heard a few footsteps behind me.

I clenched the strips of my backpack tightly, ready to run. I started to walk faster and the footsteps become fast too.

Yeah, someone is definitely following me. That's why, I didn't want to do this evening mock-lecture thing.

I didn't saw anyone else besides me in this area. Maybe, I should have left the class with other juniors. Now it's too late to regret, let's just run away.

I was running making the stalker ran too. But he was quite far away, just enough to make me able to escape, safe and sound.

I was in the other side of parking area when I bumped into someone hard. The sudden impact made whoever he was falling back down with me above him.

My palm got scratched as I landed on the cobblestone floor hard. He was groaning in pain too. I looked behind but the stalker didn't come here... yet. I placed my hand to cover his mouth as he was making sounds in pain.

I leaned forward to whispered in his ear. I was panting because of all the running I did. He smells nice...

Damn you Amy!

"I'm sorry, I have to go, someone is following me. Just stay like this for a minute, I don't want you to get involved, I'm really sorry."

I was about to stood up but he pulled me back. For a second, I didn't know what to do. How to react... Then I tried to get up again. But he stopped me by wrapping his arms around my backpack, as if hugging me.

For a split second, I thought to stay like this but...

Sweet hell! I wanted to shout at this shameless guy. Of all the people in the world, I ran into a pervert?

"Let me go. I have to leave. Someone is freaking following me..." I hit on his shoulder.

His one slipped under my backpack touching my back, and the other one, just grabbed my nape to lean me down near his shoulder.

My eyes widened. How dare he...

Hell with the stalker... How do I get away with this pervert!?

I was about to fight back when I heard his cold raspy voice above my ear.

"When someone is following you... you should hide, not running before him. Stay like this for a..." He took a deep breath as I felt his diaphragm expand beneath me, my neck felt the warmth of his breath. "I'll save you, silly girl." He chuckled lightly.

His cold raspy voice as if penetrated my mind to dive into the depths of my soul, dance with my damn heart beats, finally to make me go crazy.

I was enchanted for a while without even realizing it.

I raised my head a little just enough to see his... My fringes came all over my forehead and face as I managed to see... Woah...

For a second, I forgot how to breath. I saw dark brown eyes, shining brightly in this dark area. His lips twitch to see the look into my eyes.

"Tankhun!" I whisper almost sigh in relief. He smiled as if he's happy like this...? "You are touching me!" I half informed him.

"I know!" He matches the low volume of my voice and brushed my hair a little away.

****

"I'll save you, silly girl." _Tankhun

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

2.5K 136 10
Black and White were never successfully separated and now that they're older they share a common goal. To take down their parents friend Tawi and fin...
460K 31.3K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
21.2K 783 17
Lee Seunghyun aka Seungri, Bigbang's maknae, energizer and occasionally idiot, was well-known for many things such as being loud, being a social butt...
1.1M 37.3K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...