โ€ข~Invincibleโ€ข~

By thatgrl_cookie

A 17 year old girl in an abusive household and a family of six tries to juggle her school work and family fin... More

Life as we know it
Don't blame yourself.
Robbery.
Girls night out.
Memories.
Stella.
Murderer.
Hot as hell.
Everything's alot.
Soft.
Task
Special Occasion
I quit.
Confession.
Amusement park.
Fuck men.
Unconcious
Lies
Home Alone.
You're a pain.
Missing
I'm sorry.
I hate myself.
The trip.
Keep me company.
One time thing.
Mission.
Him?
Your own good.
Home
Court.
Life Sentence.
Your fault.
Feelings.
Escape.
Inner peace.
Way out.
Insane.

Picnic.

1.9K 34 6
By thatgrl_cookie

A week had already gone by and at this point I was exhausted of this place and urgently needed to go back home.

Luis and I had actually started becoming slightly close this past few days and now I know him better I feel worse about what I did to him.

"It would be nice if we could like go out and view a few places." I said and took a bite from the toast on my fingers, hoping his reply would be a positive one.

Luis looked at me from opposite the table, staring with unsure eyes and I peered back with a pleading gaze.

"If you really want to... I could arrange something up." He stated and looked back down at his plate of sausages on the table.

"Really?" A grin grew on my lips as I asked in excitement.

"mhm." He approvingly hummed in reply.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I exclaimed, rushing over to hugged him from behind.

"It feels like I haven't stepped out for a year." I whispered, more to myself than to him.

"What?" I questioned at the stunned look on his face that couldn't go unnoticed.

"The hug... I don't appreciate physical contact." He plainly stated.

"Who doesn't like hugs?" I interrogated and got nothing in reply, instead he continued with the meal on his dish.

"Even your nuisance can't spoil my mood right now." I mentioned and went back to my original position, served myself a glass of orange juice and took small sips on it before giving him a cheeky smile.

Eventually I was done with breakfast and went upstairs to have a shower.
Being done with that, I was left to decide on the clothes given to me a few days back.

A light blue short gown caught my eye because of its cottage design and the little daisy patterns on it.

After putting on the dress I styled my hair and looked for a matching purse and shoes to complete the look.

"I'm ready!" I announced once I got down the stairs.

I felt overly hyper and I guess I should blame it on the coffee I drank earlier this morning before breakfast.

"Why are you yelling?" Luis asked in an entrance.

A black Versace button up and a pair of jeans was his attire, making him look slightly less matured than in his daily suits.

"I yelled to let you know that I'm prepared ." I said and strolled closer to him.

"What do you even have installed for today?" The question flew from my lips when we got a few inches away from each other.

"I don't know... we might go to a restaurant or something." He nonchalantly replied.

"But we just ate." I stated, clearly annoyed making him chuckle out.

"I'm just kidding, I have something a little better in mind." A smirk made its way to his lips and I felt instantly uneasy.

———————-

We drove for about thirty minutes and for the first time in a while I was able to feel the nature's breeze flow throughout my body.

"We're here." He stopped near a long hill.

"You drove thirty minutes just to take us to a hill?" My curiosity had to ask.

"It's not about the hill, it's what at the end of the hill." He responded but I still gave him a baffled look.

"Just come." He pulled my arm and slightly dragged me up while I sluggishly followed.

"You organized us a picnic?" I asked, noticing a patterned sheet spread on the dried grass and a basket placed on top of it.

"Forget about the picnic...focus on the view." He turned me over by my shoulders and I was amazed by the magnificent view that started in front of me.

"I often come here when I'm stressed, which is most times... It's practically my favorite place in the whole of Italy." He mentioned while slowly strolling closer to the end of the hill.

"It's pretty nice." I said, acting unimpressed.

"It just gets better." He stood at the edge of the hillside and I stared at him, eager to know what he was up to.

I wish I could say I was shocked when he fell off the hill but that would be an understatement. My body literally went numb from his action.

What kind of silly joke is this?

Did he simply invite me to witness his own death?

I rushed over to that direction and peaked down the hill, luckily a river was at the end.

"What the hell Luis!" I yelled when I noticed his head sprouting out from the water.

"Join in!" He yelled towards me.

He must think I'm insane to jump down almost a thirty feet hill.

"Come on." He practically whined

"That's fucking dangerous." I declined.

"Trust me, it's safe." He reassured.

With a sharp sigh I took off my shoes and dropped my bag on the floor.

My eye lids tightly glued together and I hesitantly jumped off.

The stinging sensation on my skin was unbelievably painful when my body slapped on the water surface.

"It wasn't that bad, now was it?" He questioned with a large grin.

"Well at least you would've brought a swim suit for me." I stated, seeing how my dress got soaked and glued to my figure.

"I personally feel it's better with clothes on than anything else." I rolled my eyes at his statement and gently played with the water.

—————-
We eventually got exhausted of splashing each other with icy water and followed a passage way which was next to the hill so as to go back up.

I couldn't help but goggle at Luis while he pulled the wet material off his silk skin.

Distracted by his chiseled body and the way it glowed effortlessly, my mind only filled with unholy thoughts of the both of us.

"Weren't you taught it's bad to stare?" He playfully questioned.

"I'm not staring... I'm just thinking of how i would dry myself up, I'm starting to get cold." I stated, glad by the fact it was the first time I found a good enough lie.

"I didn't even think of that." He muttered under his breath and flipped his shirt a couple times before placing it on my shoulders.

"It's damp but I hope it would make you feel better." His figure achingly close to mine as I could scent his usual expensive perfume.

A nod was all I could reply with because of how at edge I was.
With my plain response he straightened his posture before taking a spot beside me.

He brought out a sandwich after searching through the basket for a while and handed it to me.

My attention was thrown away from him, mostly because of the tingling felling that approached me anytime I looked towards his captivating physique but also how timid he made me feel.

It would be better I just stared at the stack of bread in my palm which I ate it slowly and quietly.

"You would be going back home tomorrow, if you want to." He mentioned and the silence between us went in a pause.

"Mmm?" I hummed, trying to make sure I heard what I heard right.

"I'll arrange a trip for you back home, early tomorrow morning." He replied and I blankly stared.

"Why?" I had to ask.

It wasn't like I didn't want to go back, I just wasn't sure why he would let me go so soon.
It hasn't even been up to a month and he insisted I leave.

Plus I wasn't ready to meet Rico nor Frenaldo.

Zane and Pedro were the worst, I wouldn't even know where to start if I ever get to see them.

Above all I was dying to meet all my little siblings and no matter how on edge I was about meeting the black bloods and whatever they had installed, I wouldn't cut on Luis's offer.

"I want you to go back and act like none of this ever happened. I already have everything under control. Trust me, no one would come looking for you or anything... just make sure you avoid the Black Bloods at all costs."  He stated but only a variety of words played over and over in my head.

Act like none of this ever happened.

How the hell does he expect me to do that? It's utterly impossible at this point.

"Don't bother yourself about Zane and Pedro, I tracked Rico's address and hopefully would be able to find them." He said but little does he know that Rico couldn't be tracked.
He acts like we haven't tried this before.

"I don't wish for you to get involved in anything about them anymore, and I'll try my best to make sure of that." He added and I couldn't hold myself from thinking;

How powerful does Luis think he is trying to defeat Rico?

I would love to watch how this goes but it depends on my life and those of my loved ones too so I have to hope for the best and believe Rico would finally be able to stay out of my life completely.

"How sure are you that all these would happen? That you would capture the Black Bloods and rescue your family and that it wouldn't just end up backfiring back to me." I ended up interrogating and he went silent for a few seconds.

"It wouldn't backfire back to you Darcy. I wouldn't let it happen." His voice so stern and emotionless that I had to take his word and trust his actions.

—————-

The mini picnic ended in a blink of an eye and we were now back in the building, at the living area to be precise. 

The sweet sight of his chiseled features were still in sight because I never had an opportunity to hand him back his shirt.

I expected him to ask for it and didn't assume he would drive all the way back shirtless.

"You can have your shirt back." I said and tried taking it off but the material got stuck on the hook of my necklace.

Without any caution his figure leaned to mine as he tried to help untangle it.

I glanced at the serious gaze he had on the side of my neck which made me uncomfortably aroused.

I tried to think of some reasons why I shouldn't feel this way for Luis Laurier, but when I stared into his pair of light blue eyes that shimmered at the slightest or at his creamy looking features and perfect golden hair... I just couldn't find a better reason not to be uneasy whenever he's around me.

He appeared like a molded art piece in reality.

It took about every atom of courage I had in my body to lift up my palms to his chest, letting him glance at me from the corner of his eyes before going back to the oddly tangled material that he was focusing on.

The little voice in me was screaming when my arms were now resting on his bare shoulders and my fingers twirling on his soft, curly looking hair.

"I think I've gotten it out." He muttered after slightly getting his throat cleared.

The tension between us was deadly but I couldn't let this moment pass by.
This could be the last time I ever get to see him again.

I had to admit, he was tall and because of that I had to slightly balance myself on my toes to get his height.

We were both silent and the only thing I was able to hear were the uneasy breaths of ours.

I examined his eyes that seemed eager to know my next move, letting me feel anxious.

Should I actually kiss him?

It would be best if I didn't. Right?

Taking a final glance at his lips, I looked back up to his eyes.
Those magnificent but tempting eyes which I couldn't bring myself to pull away from but was able to eventually snapped out of his spell and got my way out from his hold.

I couldn't even bring myself to apologize for misleading him.
I couldn't just say a word, I felt rather senseless.

The warmth of his skin mixed with mine when suddenly he pulled me back.
I was positioned in front of him and was met with the heated gaze he had on me.

His lips collided with mine and I could feel the fiery feeling it portrayed.

The harsh grip on my waist was a complete opposite to the sensation on my lips.
It was wild yet equally passionate.

The slight moan that escaped from my lips must've aroused him and I was sure it did when the kiss deepened and his hold soon loosened, going down towards my backside, intensely gripping on my petite ass.

Subconsciously my palm moved downward his chest and to the material of his jeans.

Before my fingers could slip in he pulled away in a flash.
I'm sure he felt uncomfortable with my actions because of the way he didn't even take a look back at me, he simply went up he stairs.

Why do I have to be such a tease?

Thanks for reading ❤️

•I actually don't know what I'm writing anymore in this book,but enjoy.•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

982 61 10
I stepped into the doorway, turning back to look at him as he tucked his hands into his navy blue jean's pockets. Despite my obvious insecurity, I le...
43.4K 831 31
WARNING MATURE CONTENT: MENTION OF GRAPHIC CONTENT ABUSE, MURDER, THE USE OF DRUGS WITH MATURE LANGUAGE AND MATURE SCENES. VIEWERS DISCRETION...
1.2M 26.6K 87
Jasmine Petrova I downed a shot of tequila, allowing the burning liquid to slide down my throat and settle in my stomach. I deserved to have some fun...
2.6K 61 54
As he leaned in closer, I could feel the warmth of his breath on my face and his tempting lips mere inches away from mine. Our eyes locked onto each...