Ever since NY (Zarry AU)

By butdaddyIlovezee

Zayn Malik's life changed when he was a 13-year-old kid. His world crumbled down when a tragic event happened... More

I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XIV.
XV.
XVI.
XVII.
XVIII.
XIX.
XX.
XXI.
XXII.
XXIII.
XXIV.
XXVI.
XXVII.
XXVIII.
XXIX.
XXX.
XXXI. Epilogue

XXV.

280 19 2
By butdaddyIlovezee

They stayed like that for a while, until Zayn stood up and picked his T-shirt from the floor and clean Harry up and then himself.

"It was... incredible, baby. That research of yours paid off, you were so good," Harry smiled widely.

"You think?" Zayn asked.

"Yes, you're a natural," Harry said grinning.

"I- I liked it too. I- I love you so so much Harry," Zayn said.

"I love you too, love," Harry said.

"Would you stay?" Zayn asked.

"If you want me to..." Harry said.

"Yes, I want to hold you all night and wake you up touching you or... blowing you," Zayn said touching Harry's flaccid cock.

"Who are you and what have you done with my sweet and innocent Zee?" Harry joked.

"I'm still him, just a little more... Dunno..." Zayn said smiling.

"Naughty? I can tell... and I like it so much y'know? How you touch me and how you talk dirty to me," Harry said kissing him lightly on the lips and biting his lower lip. "And let me tell you that that black heart tattoo looks very sexy on your hip," he continued.

"You think? Erm... it was a drunk moment. I- I was thinking of you and I did it, because the hickey that you gave me there was fading, " Zayn said looking down.

"Love, you have me know. I'm here to give you a lot more love bites," Harry said pecking him on the lips.

"You aren't leaving, are you? You're...my teddy bear and I can't sleep without you," Zayn said pouting and looking at Harry with doe eyes.

"Zee... you're irresistible when you look at me that way," Harry said pecking his lips again, he looked at him with fondness, he's such a kid sometimes, even when he was wearing that leather jacket and heavy boots.

"Does it still feel weird to you? To be here?" Zayn asked.

"No, I don't care anymore and you're here now," Harry said and Zayn nodded.

"I love having you here, y'know?" Zayn said doodling Harry's tattoos with his fingers. "I'd wish we can have our place. Can you imagine?" He continued.

"Would you like that?" Harry asked surprised.

"Ye-yes. Do you?" Zayn asked back.

"Of course, baby. If you get into college, you'll have to move out eventually. I mean..." Harry said.

"Yes, y'know? Louis and I were planning to get a place together, once I'd turn eighteen. I was planning to get Jeremiah back," He said smiling at the memory.

"Who's Jeremiah?" Harry asked intrigued.

"My cat. He was just a kitten when I had to leave him... with Liam and his family. He told me that he was still with his parents. I thought that they rid of him after all these years," Zayn said.

"Maybe we can go and get him," Harry suggested.

"I'd love to do that, but I- I don't know. Maybe we can go soon, but I don't know if I'm ready," Zayn said.

"Don't worry now. If you want to go, I can go with you of course," Harry said.

"Thanks, babe," Zayn said and kissed him.

"I just wanna make you happier, baby," Harry said smiling.

"You're making me immensely happy, Harry," he said smiling back at him.
*************

The next day they went to the police station to share what Zayn learned the day before. It was hurtful but it has to be done.

"Are you okay, dear?" Cecile asked Zayn when they got out of the station.

"Ye-yes. I guess I'm fine. I'm sorry for Liam's parents. They are going to be devastated," Zayn said and she nodded.

"Don't worry about it now, let's go home," Cecile said. Harry was waiting for them outside.

"How did it go?" He asked impatiently rubbing the palms of his hands over his jeans.

"Good, I told them everything I knew and they'll be taking care of that. They'll let us know the outcome," Zayn said smiling faintly at him.

"Everything will be alright," Harry said and hugged him.

Some days passed by and Zayn got back to his old routine. Went to school, studied for his midterms, went to the painting workshop, and then went to see Harry at the store, sometimes doing his homework there watching him work, or sometimes he went home. It was Friday again when Zayn was walking out of his painting workshop.

"Zayn! Wait up!" Someone shouted at him.

"Oh hi, Gio," Zayn said surprised, he hasn't been in contact with her since they broke up. She quit the workshop and avoided him at school a couple of times.

"Hey... are you going home? can I walk with you?" She asked.

"Erm... sure. I haven't seen you around lately. Is everything alright?" Zayn asked.

"Well... what can I say. Erm... Liam has been arrested for... what he did to Mr. Jenkins and Alex, too," She said.

"Oh... I didn't know. I mean..." Zayn said.

"I'm sorry Zayn. I swear I didn't know anything. Liam... was involved in a lot of shady things, we didn't know. Sophia and I." She said.

"I... get it. I mean, the only one who knew was Alex." Zayn said.

"He was manipulated by that scumbag. He's... gonna be transferred to juvie for now and Liam... " she said.

"I don't want to know Gio," Zayn interrupted her and she nodded.

"Anyways... Alex gave me this." She said giving him a golden ring and a watch.

"Oh..." Zayn said grabbing and recognizing the items.

"It was... well, he wanted me to give them back to you," Gio said looking down.

"Thank Alex, if you see him, I appreciate this and I hope he can get through this soon," Zayn said sincerely.

"I will tell him. Y'know? He liked you and he is so ashamed of what he did," Gio said.

"I know," Zayn said.

"I... hope that you're happy now with that friend of yours, really," She said.

"Thanks, Gio. Erm... and what are you gonna do now? Are you going to come back to the workshop?" Zayn asked.

"Erm... no. My father got a job offer
in Chicago and we're leaving by the weekend," Gio said.

"Oh... that's good I guess," Zayn said.

"We hope so, I mean. Sophia can study again and I can help her and so..." She said looking down, playing with her scarf. "I'm going to miss you, Zayn," She continued.

"Erm... me too, for real. You're a good girl," Zayn said smiling at her.

"Do you think... I can call you now and then?" She asked.

"Of course. And if you come back to visit too," Zayn said.

"I'll do. Gotta go now, I have a lot of packing to do. Good luck on your painting project, I think you can get that scholarship," She said.

"Thanks," He said smiling.

"Bye, Zayn," She said kissing him on the cheek and walking away.

"Bye, Gio..." Zayn said sighing. Their relationship was brief but he enjoyed the time he spent with her. But he loved Harry, he does not doubt it now.

He got to Mrs. Jenkins's store and she was there talking to Harry about some minor details before the reopening that weekend.

"Hey, how are things going over here?" Zayn asked stepping in.

"Good, I think we are ready to open this weekend. Doesn't everything look great?" Cecile asked grinning.

"Yes, it does. Harry did an amazing job," Zayn said smiling.

"It was just some painting and rearranging some things," Harry said blushing.

"Don't be modest, dear. You've done an amazing job. John would be so happy to see this, I know that for sure," Cecile said.

"I hope so," Harry said.

"Cecile... Erm... I have something for you. Gio... a friend of mine gave me this," Zayn said giving her the golden ring and the watch.

"Oh, dear..." she said gasping and covering his mouth.

"She... Alex returned them... and gave them to her," Zayn explained.

"Thanks... this was so unexpected. I thought I'd never see this ring again, it was our wedding band," She said sobbing.

"I didn't mean to make you sad, Cecile. I'm sorry," Zayn said ashamed.

"Don't worry, dear. I'm such a sentimental old lady. You'll get it when you turn my age," she said smiling and wiping her cheeks. "Anyways, I'm going to run some errands. See you at home later?" She said to Zayn who nodded and left them.

"Bye, Cecile," Harry said smiling. "So, you saw that girl," he continued when she left the store.

"Yes and don't be jealous. She's my friend now," Zayn said grabbing his hand and kissing his lips.

"I'm not. Erm... maybe I am, a little. But it's because... I love you so much, baby," Harry said caressing his perfect cheekbones.

"Don't be, I'm only yours, and... you're only mine. Aren't you?" Zayn said possessively.

"Of course, love. Only yours," Harry said kissing him.

"I missed your kisses so much today, babe. And you, what did you miss the most about me huh?" Zayn asked joking.

"Your eyes," Harry said in a very serious tone smiling.

"I love you Harry..." he said and sighed. "So, what are we doing this afternoon?" Zayn asked.

"Wanna hang out at home?" he said pecking his nose.

"I do, anywhere we can be alone," Zayn said smirking at him.

"Okay, my mother will be in the bakery of course and we can be alone. Let's go," Harry said pecking his lips and putting on his jacket.

"Y'know? I'm so happy for you and Cecile, babe, running this business you'll be able to support yourself and go to school and everything!" Zayn said excitedly.

"Yes, we can... make plans together," Harry said and looked at him.

"I'd love that, I'm here for you, like you've been here for me since I met you," Zayn said.

"Aren't you the perfect boyfriend, huh?" Harry said to him kissing his cheek quickly.

"I guess I am, huh?" Zayn said.

They arrived at Harry's apartment and Zayn push him against the closest wall once they were behind doors.

"I think... you deserve a reward for all your hard work at the store, babe," Zayn said lowly whispering in his ear and smirking.

"I do?..." Harry asked feeling a stirring in his pants. Zayn has that effect on him, every time he does that.

"Mmhm yes, you do," Zayn said and grabbed his semi-hard cock through his jeans.

"Bloody hell, Zee..." he gasped. "Only you can manage to be sweet one minute and fucking hot the next..." Harry said panting feeling how Zayn's hand was rubbing him and making him hard with his touch.

"It's how you make me feel, babe. I can't help myself when I'm alone with you," Zayn said "Let's go to your room," he said and Harry nodded.

"It's... been... the longest time since I kissed you and touched you, babe," Zayn said kissing him hard. "Please... let me... make love to you, " he said panting.

"Ye-yes, I'm yours, baby," Harry said.

"I want you so much Harry," Zayn said and he lightly pushed him down on the bed. Zayn was taking off his jacket and his T-shirt.

"Take everything off," Zayn said to
Harry and he obliged, leaving on only his underwear. "Everything..." he continued and Harry was naked on his bed in minutes.

"You look so good, babe," Zayn whispered. Harry began to touch himself making Zayn hornier at the sight.

"Like what you see?" Harry asked with a sassy tone and hooded eyes.

"Yeah, go give love to your body, makes me want you more," Zayn said unfastening his jeans and taking them off. He was a different person when he gets intimate with Harry, more confident, and less self-conscious.

"Me too, you look so sexy like that, love. Touching yourself for me," Harry said while Zayn took off his underwear and started to touch himself too. He crawled up in the bed, putting one leg on each side of Zayn's hips. Harry moved a little up and opened his nightstand drawer and get a lube and a condom.

"I got supplies too," he said smirking and putting them on the bed.

"You're perfect..." Zayn said.

"Let me... do it..." Harry grabbed his hard cock and started pulling him harder while kissing him, inserting his tongue in his mouth and savoring his.

"Give me your hand," Harry said and Zayn extended it and he poured lube into his index and middle finger.

"Touch me..." Harry said. Zayn was learning how and what he wanted and he obliged every time.

Zayn kissed him and while doing it, touched and massaged Harry's hole. Inserted his fingers slowly in it, in and out, and moved them inside while Harry was moaning lowly.

"Moan babe, and tell me what you want," Zayn said, he didn't know how horny Harry's moans make him until he was hearing them again.

"Mmmh, fuck me with your fingers baby. Please..." Harry moaned, and Zayn started to scissor him for a few more minutes.

"Tell me more, babe," Zayn said discovering how Harry's dirty words were provoking in him.

"I want your cock inside me. Ye- yes... fill me now," Harry said and he grabbed the condom packet and Zayn stopped him.

"I want to feel you... can I?" Zayn said looking at him.

"I haven't been with anyone without one..." Harry said.

"Me neither, babe," Zayn said and Harry nodded. He sank into Harry's hole he gasped as he felt Zayn's hard cock inside his tight and warm hole walls.

"Fuck!" Zayn gasped.

"Zayn... god... I love having you inside me," Harry said.

"Babe... you're so tight and warm, do you feel me?" Zayn said moving in and out. He was so caught up in the moment, he wanted to make it last the long as he can. He was concentrated on not coming but Harry's tightness was making it almost impossible.

"Oh God, there..." Harry said looking into Zayn's eyes, who was moving up and down, and every time he touched his prostate, his moans were louder.

Harry was enjoying every inch of Zayn. He holds him, whispering in his ear, kissing his neck and shoulder.

"Are you liking it?" Zayn asked and Harry nodded his head. "Harder?" Zayn managed to ask.

"I want you... just to make love to me," Harry said looking into those golden eyes that he loved so much.

"Babe..., " Zayn said kissing him slowly and rocking his body and his hard cock in and out of Harry's ass. He was feeling so much at that moment. That perfect human being loves him and he loves him back. They were making love like never before.

They continued like that for more minutes until Zayn couldn't hold it anymore.

"Harry... I'm gonna cum... I'm pulling out..." he said.

"No... don't. Fill me with your cum..." Harry said unhinged with closed eyes.

"Okay... are you coming too?" Zayn asked and Harry nodded. And that day was the first time they made love like that and come together. It was so natural and easy to get used to this feeling. Zayn was feeling complete when he was inside Harry and vice versa.

"Babe, how are you feeling?" Zayn asked looking up at him after a while.

"Never better, that was... amazing. You were great. I'd want to be like this forever," Harry said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.2K 2.5K 49
Harry and Zayn where a couple, but when Zayn cheated on him with Gigi they broke up, and when they are finally getting back together a girlfriend fro...
1.1M 19K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
385K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
169K 8.6K 15
"...I already know why you're doing this. You're doing this because of Harry's disability but people with mental disabilities can be loved too." "No...