Ever since NY (Zarry AU)

Από butdaddyIlovezee

Zayn Malik's life changed when he was a 13-year-old kid. His world crumbled down when a tragic event happened... Περισσότερα

I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XIV.
XV.
XVI.
XVII.
XVIII.
XIX.
XX.
XXI.
XXII.
XXIII.
XXV.
XXVI.
XXVII.
XXVIII.
XXIX.
XXX.
XXXI. Epilogue

XXIV.

292 21 3
Από butdaddyIlovezee

He was so saddened by it, he wiped a tear from his face but he stayed there. He wanted answers.

"But... why are you saying that? He... was staying here because of you! You invited him over," Alex said horrified by the words Liam said.

"I had no choice! I had to keep him close, I needed to know what the police knew about the robbery. That's why idiot!" Liam said.

"Zayn was my friend. But when I saw him at my party with that Harry guy, I knew. That was the same guy that messed up Jason, he was one of us and he made him like him," Liam said.

"Man, what are you talking about? Jason was our friend, he was one of us. He did a lot of things for saving us, don't you remember?" Alex said.

"No! He was a fucking fag and he did all those things because I blackmailed him into them. I knew he was gay and he didn't want people to know, so I saw an opportunity and I took it," Liam said.

"What the hell, Liam! Why did you do that? We beat Harry because of you! Fuck... that's why... Oh, my dear Lord! You broke him, Liam. You broke Jason. You are the one responsible for his death!" Alex shouted horrified.

Zayn was standing against the wall next to the basement door. He was feeling nauseous, hearing Liam saying all those things. It was like a thousand bricks were coming down on him, he was so scared and horrified too. He trusted Liam.

"The hell I wasn't! Harry was the one responsible! He made him gay and made him fall in love or some shit like that! I made Jason a favor when I forced him into to broke up with him. I threatened him, I had to," Liam said.

"God Liam! No! He was a wreck after that! Don't you remember? He... was feeling so guilty and he wanted to be dead... because of what he did to him. It wasn't a girl like you made us think..." Alex said.

"Bravo, Sherlock," Liam said rolling his eyes.

"God! If he loved that guy... what did you care? He was our friend no matter what! He would be alive!..." Alex said pushing Liam against the wall.

"He was my friend, that's why I -I was saving him from that... abnormality," Liam said and pushed Alex back making him fall.

"What? No, you're so fucked up man. I don't want to hear anything else. Get out of my house! I don't want to be near you!" Alex shouted.

"Don't you see that without me you're nothing! You can't even get money on your own," Liam said.

"I will. My parents were right about you. Get out!" Alex shouted.

"You will regret this! And you better shut the fuck up about everything that happened, is that clear? If I end up in jail, you will too," Liam said.

Zayn was shocked, he couldn't believe that Liam, his childhood friend said and done all of that. He hide as soon as he heard Liam walking towards the stairs and he saw him walk away with his few belongings.

At that moment Zayn decided to face Alex, so he did. He took a breath and knocked.

"Za-Zayn?...erm Liam... just left," He said wiping his flustered face with his arm and hands.

"I know, I saw him," Zayn said seriously.

"He's not coming back. So..." Alex said.

"I heard everything, Alex. I need you to tell me what else you know," Zayn said with a broken voice.

"Zayn... I..." Alex said.

"Tell me everything, please." He repeated and Alex nodded.

"Okay, come on inside," Alex said and he began explaining everything to Zayn, how everything started, and all that he knew about Liam.

After that he was still in shock, he couldn't believe that he trusted Liam, he'd lost him too now. Differently but he did.

He got to the store and Harry was finishing some things and he was about to close.

"Harry...?" Zayn opened the door and looked for him.

"Zayn... hi baby, I thought you... what happened? Are you alright?" Harry asked concerned.

"No, something really bad happened," Zayn said hugging Harry.

"Don't scare me, what is it? Are you okay? Come, let's sit, love," Harry said and he nodded.

"I went to see Liam... and I found out that he robbed Mr. Jenkins's store and... and he was the one who ki-killed him," Zayn said.

"Li... bloody hell! But how did you know for sure?" Harry asked surprised.

"I- I went to see him and before I knock on the door, I overheard an argument between him and Alex, one of the guys, his accomplice. He was talking about the robbery but he didn't know that Mr. Jenkins was dead. Liam hide it from him," Zayn began and he told him all that he heard and what Alex shared.

"And now that I think about it, I listened to them talking, but I thought I dreamt of it because I was... high. He never was my friend after I met him again. He just wanted to keep me away from you and later, try to get information about the robbery," Zayn said wiping his eyes and grabbing Harry's hand.

"Erm... when he saw us at his party, he knew about us, he recognized you, and all the time he lied to me. He was trying to break us apart as he did with you and... Jason, he was the one who blackmailed him," Zayn said with a broken voice.

"What? Fucking bastard!" Harry said.

"He... I've heard him calling me a fag... that's why he did it. I... thought he loved me but I lost my best friend a long time ago and I didn't see it," Zayn said lowly looking down and sobbing.

"Shh... love. Don't say that. You... you don't need him," Harry said hugging him and kissing his forehead.

"After losing my parents, my house, my life, and then losing Louis," Zayn said. "I thought at least I had him back,"

"Baby, you have me now and Cecile. And Niall," Harry said comforting him. He was so angry with Liam, he couldn't stand to see Zayn as heartbroken as he was.

"I know, thank you, Harry. For being such a good boyfriend," Zayn said blushing.

"Boyfriend? Are we... boyfriends, love?" Harry asked smiling, forgetting about his anger as soon as he saw Zayn's beautiful eyes full of love at the mention of the word.

"Ye-yes. I thought that... you don't want to...?" Zayn said.

"Of course, I...want to, baby. My sweet sweet baby," Harry said kissing him all over his face until he chuckled.

"We... have to tell Cecile. What I found out," Zayn said and Harry nodded.

"And the police too," Harry said.

"Yes, would you come home with me tonight? To see Cecile," Zayn said.

"Of course, love, let's go," Harry said.

They closed the store and walked together to Zayn's home. He opened the door and Cecile was reading on the couch.

"Zayn, dear. Oh... Harry! Good to see you. What a surprise! Come, sit sit. In a minute we can eat, the dinner is in the oven," Cecile said.

"Cecile, wait, we have to talk. It's important," Zayn said looking at Harry.

"Oh... okay. Let's sit down," She said.

"Erm... I found out something about the robbery. I- I found out who... who did it and who shot Mr. Jenkins," Zayn said and Harry grabbed his shoulder to give him strength.

"Wha-what, how?" She said surprised feeling her stomach sink.

"It was my... it was Liam, my so-called
friend. The day he went to see me at the store, he saw the opportunity to rob Mr. Jenkins after I left him alone. I- I feel so guilty, it was kind of my fault Cecile," Zayn said looking down, blaming himself.

"Zayn, no..." Harry said.

"Dear, no. It wasn't your... fault." Cecile said.

"He was my friend... I brought him to the store," Zayn said.

"Don't say that dear. It's... unfortunate, but... you're not responsible for others' actions. Erm... I guess, we have to go to the police and get over with this," She said.

"I want you to be happy and I don't want you to blame yourself. I'm surprised to know who did this to John, but... that wouldn't make him be back here with me. We have to move on, dear," Cecile continued.

"I know, you're right. Tomorrow first time in the morning he has to go to the police," Zayn said and both nodded.

"So... now I see that you too are... friends again," Cecile said smiling.

"Erm... we're... boy- boyfriends," Zayn said to her blushing.

"Oh... that's a surprise. I...I'm happy for you two," She said grinning.

"Really? I thought you..." Harry said.

"This... it's new, but I do know that you love each other, and you are good for each other. I'm happy to witness it this time," She said to Harry.

"Thank you, Cecile," Zayn said.

"Alright, you two must be starving, come on, let's have some dinner," Cecile said standing up and going to the kitchen.
**********

"Are you feeling better, love?" Harry asked after they finished eating and Cecile went to sleep, leaving them alone in the living room.

"Yes, even though we had bad news today, we had a good time and we told Cecile about us," Zayn said.

"I know, it was a long day though. Full of emotions," Harry said.

"Y'know? I want to be with you like this always. You're my rock, Harry. I- I lo-love you," Zayn said smiling shyly at him.

"Baby... I want to be with you too. I- I love you too," Harry said and kissed him. They kissed and kissed for a while.

"Do... you... want to go to my room?" Zayn whispered.

"Zee..." Harry said.

"I...want you..." Zayn said looking at Harry with darker eyes.

"I want you too," Harry said nodding.

Once they were alone, Zayn keep kissing him hard against the wall.

"Are you okay being here?" Zayn asked.

"Yes, I'm with you," Harry said. Zayn slipped his tongue inside Harry's mouth and caress his tongue hard, dominating the kiss.

"Oh baby, I like that..." Harry said panting.

"Do you?" Zayn asked.

"Mmhm ..." Harry moaned and granted more access to his mouth and Zayn grabbed his head kissing him harder.

"You... drive me crazy..." Zayn whispered against Harry's mouth.

"You too... I... want you, Zee," Harry said.

"Tell me what you want, babe," Zayn said.

"You... in me," Harry said looking at Zayn.

"Harry... I..." Zayn said grabbing his face, nodding, and kissing him.

They moved away from the door and Harry took his T-shirt off and jeans and lay down on the bed.

"Do you... have something like lube maybe?" Harry asked.

"Erm... yes. I... got some supplies," Zayn said smiling and turn on the lamp on the nightstand, then he took out a little bottle of lube and some condoms.

"Wha- what?" Harry said smiling.

"I- I did... I read... and I learn fast. I wanted to be prepared," Zayn said kissing him slowly.

"You're... such... the sweetest... nerd. Mine." Harry said and kissed him. "And I love kissing you..." he panted.

"Me too, your lips on... my lips... are... natural," Zayn said biting him a little.

"Mmh..." Harry nodded moaning and Zayn keep kissing him.

"Shh... do you think we can do it silently babe?" Zayn whispered taking off his shirt, Harry smiled and nodded. He kept undressing each other, kissing and smiling in anticipation. They were naked in a minute.

"Oh... is that a tattoo on your hip?" Harry asked.

"Mmhm," Zayn said nodding and kissing him to shut him up.

"When did you...? I like it on you, baby," Harry said saying at him.

"Harry... I want to get inside of you... I've been wanting that since the first time I touched you. Please..." Zayn whispered and kissed him hard.

"Did you know how hot you are when you're talking dirty? Harry whispered between kisses.

"I want you babe, lay down now," Zayn said smirking.

"Okay..." Harry obeyed. He was all naked in front of Zayn and he was looking at his half-hard cock.

"You're so beautiful..." Zayn said and started kissing and caressing Harry's chest. Taking one nipple in his mouth and began to suck it.

"Mmh," Harry moaned and Zayn put his hand over his mouth again.

Zayn was savoring every inch of Harry's body, his nipples, his chest abs, his V line, his perfect inked skin.

He grabbed the lube and poured some on his fingers.

"Babe... I'm... gonna... touch you, tell me if I'm doing it okay," Zayn said.

"You will... oh!" Harry whispered as soon as Zayn started rubbing his hole.

"What?! Did it hurt?" Zayn asked.

"No, no. It's okay, go on," Harry said and Zayn keep doing it and then inserted a finger carefully.

"Is this good, babe?" Zayn whispered and Harry nodded. He started pumping in and out and after a while, he inserted another finger.

"God!" Harry said out loud.

"Babe..." Zayn whispered.

"Sorry... it's just that it feels great." Harry whispered grabbing his hard cock and starting to pull it, Zayn put his hand over his mouth again and Harry liked it.

"And this?" He moved deeper touching his prostate and Harry let out a restrained moan and keep moving his hand faster.

"Do you like that huh?" Zayn said scissoring his fingers to open Harry up for him.

"Mmhm..." Harry whimpered. He nodded and pressed his lips together, squeezing the comforter until his knuckles turned white.

"Are you ready for me, babe?" Zayn asked and Harry nodded. "Tell me," Zayn whispered again and making Harry shiver.

"Ye- yes. Please... fuck me, baby," Harry said lowly looking at his beautiful dark brown eyes.

"Alright..." Zayn said watching Harry touching himself and so hard for him too.

That sent him to a place in his mind that he'd never been. He grabbed his cock and began pulling it, making it harder. He grabbed a condom nervously and Harry noticed.

"It's alright, Zee. I'm ready for you," Harry said smiling at him, taking the silver packet and helping Zayn, opening it and putting it on his hard cock. "Pour more lube..." he said and Zayn nodded and poured it.

"Tell me if this feels okay..." Zayn said aligning himself to enter Harry's puckering pink hole. He slide his covered cock inside, slowly and he watched how Harry was wincing and stopped.

"Does it hurt?" Zayn asked and Harry shook his head.

"No, go on baby..." Harry whispered. And Zayn pushed his cock inside and Harry's hole wrapped around it immediately making him feel a one-of-a-kind sensation.

"Oh my God! You're so fucking tight, babe..." Zayn said lowly.

"You feel so good, love..." Harry whispered.

"Do you like it?" Zayn asked and Harry nodded hardly.

"Move... inside of... me, baby, come on," Harry said.

"Harry," Zayn moaned against his mouth and began to move in and out.

"I'm gonna... be cumming... in a minute... you feel amazing. Damn," he continued.

"Just breathe...baby yeah? Look at me and move in and out. Hold it, Zee..." Harry said and Zayn concentrated on those green eyes and those lips. The feeling was overwhelming.

Harry felt how Zayn's hard cock was filling him over and over, jamming his prostate and making him want to scream with pleasure, he'd never felt this way. The love that he sees in Zayn's caramel eyes is new to him and the way this younger man is owning every inch of his body, every thought of his mind now.

Zayn was making love to him, he wasn't just fucking him. He kissed him hard, they were a panting mess.

"I... love... you, Zee," Harry said and kissed him sloppily.

"I'm coming...I can't..." Zayn said and at that moment he filled the condom with his cum. And Harry followed him, releasing his orgasm on Zayn's chest and stomach.

Zayn laid down on Harry's chest, his favorite place on earth, he was exhausted and so relaxed. He'd never felt that good in his life, then he felt Harry's arms around him and he smiled. He kissed the butterfly tattoo and looked up at him smiling with hooded eyes.

"Is this how heaven feels like?" Zayn asked Harry who smiled widely, showing his beautiful dimples.

"I reckon it does, love." He answered kissing Zayn's sweaty forehead.

"I love you too, Harry," Zayn said smiling.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

23.9K 1.2K 14
Where Harry and Zayn slowly fall for each other over the years. ©ZarryFlow
35.5K 1.6K 51
First loves are hard to forget. Harry and Zayn knew this all too well - revolving around one another since they were teenagers. After years in a toxi...
39.6K 3.7K 27
"ჯეონები რომ არა, უკვე მკვდარი იქნებოდი პაკ ჯიმინ!" "და ვინ თქვა რომ სიცოცხლე მსურს მას შემდეგ რაც შენ გააკეთე ჯეონ ჯონგუკ"
34.9K 3.1K 34
just because harry has a crush on prince zain does not mean he wants to be his princess. not much anyways. 👑 royalty au 👑 prince zain 👑 one direc...