Ever since NY (Zarry AU)

By butdaddyIlovezee

Zayn Malik's life changed when he was a 13-year-old kid. His world crumbled down when a tragic event happened... More

I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XIV.
XV.
XVI.
XVII.
XVIII.
XIX.
XX.
XXI.
XXII.
XXIV.
XXV.
XXVI.
XXVII.
XXVIII.
XXIX.
XXX.
XXXI. Epilogue

XXIII.

271 18 1
By butdaddyIlovezee

He arrived at his house and Gio had called him three times already.

"Hi, dear. How was your day?" Cecile asked.

"It was okay," he said with a tight smile.

"Okay... erm a girl, Gio, has been calling you," She said and the phone rang again. "That must be her," she said.

"Okay, I'll go. "Hello?, yeah I'm home. It's alright I... was at the library and then I made a stop to visit a... friend. No G, no worries. I'm fine, babe. Erm, see you tomorrow yeah? Cool, good night, bye," Zayn said hanging up and sighing.

"Are you alright, dear?" Cecile asked.

"Erm, yes. I'm... not hungry, I'm going to bed. Nites Cecile," Zayn said hugging her and walking towards his room.

He went to his room, took off his clothes and he got into bed. He thought about Harry and Gio.

"Why it has to be so difficult?" He said. He wanted to be with Harry, but he likes Gio too.

He fall asleep and he dreamed about him, about his lips and naked torso in front of him.

"Babe..." Zayn whispered and he slowly began to touch his cock. He was already half hard.

"Zayn... look at you, laying there touching yourself. Y'know that I'm the only one who makes you cum, don't you?" Harry asked approaching him who was naked and hard.

"Babe, please... let me kiss you. I'm dying to kiss you," Zayn said and grabbed his head, and kissed him hard. Harry's lips were ruby red and inviting. "I want you..." he continued whimpering.

"Zee... you don't want me... you want her..." Harry said turning his head to watch Gio entering the room in a short skirt and lace black tank top.

"G? What are you doing he..." she said.

"You called me... you said that you wanted to be with me too... Don't you remember?" She said approaching him.

"But... Harry... G..." Zayn said stopping touching himself.

"Don't stop, love... I just want you to be happy. Aren't you happy with her?" Harry asked approaching him.

"Ye- yes... but I miss you too, babe. But I'm... " Zayn said.

"Confused? Don't be, baby, you can be with both of us. Come... touch me. You know that you want it," Gio said and Zayn sat up at the edge of the bed and kissed her.

"Go, kiss Harry too," Gio said.

"Wha...?" Zayn asked and Gio nodded. Harry approached him from his back and kissed him.

"Babe...," Zayn said.

"I'm right here, love," he said and he began to kiss him all over his neck and all over his shoulders caressing his chest. Then he felt Gio grab his hard cock in her delicate hand and started jerking off and he moaned.

"Do you like it, love?" Harry said moving to kiss his neck and shoulders from behind, leaving Gio with the hand job. Zayn nodded.

"Come on, fuck her," he whispered. "I want you to be happy...".

Zayn took down Gio's underwear and she straddled him, sinking in his cock so easily, she was so wet for him.

"Baby," Gio said and Zayn moaned but he was watching Harry who was jerking off and moaning too.

While he was fucking Gio, he was enjoying it. How her folds were dripping for him, how his cock was filling her, and her clit rubbing against Zayn's skin working her orgasm. Harry was kissing him and all of a sudden he stopped.

"Hey, love. I've missed you. Where have you been?" Harry said to a figure that got into the room and hugged him from behind. "I've missed you too, baby," He said.

Zayn was watching them in shock. Harry was with another guy, and he was trying to talk to him.

"Who is this Harry? Harry!" Zayn was shouting but no response.

"... you're my first love and my only love," Harry was saying to this man that was kissing him and jerking him off from behind. "Fuck me, love," Harry said watching Zayn's eyes and smirking at him.

The other man was kissing Harry and nodding. And Zayn was watching how this unknown guy was fucking Harry and he was making him moan.

"Who is this guy Harry?" He kept asking.

"The love of my life," Harry said smirking at him.

"No... he couldn't be..." Zayn said confused and at that moment Gio disappeared and he was only in the room with them watching them fuck.

"Babe... hear me. Please... don't go with him, I love... you," Zayn said watching Harry smirking and at that moment he woke up.

"I... Harry..." he whispered and he noticed his hard cock in his boxers briefs. "What the fuck..." he said.
*******

Later, he went to school as always, Gio was waiting for him at the entrance.

"Hi, baby. How did you sleep, you look tired," Gio said.

"Good... I'm fine G," Zayn said remembering the dream that he had.

The days passed and they continued their relationship. Zayn was spending their break lunch with her or sketching, barely talking to Niall.

Harry was focused on the store renovations, and once in a while, he watched Zayn coming back from school either walking or with their friends.

A couple of months passed and Harry was finishing the last details before the reopening.

One afternoon, he was at the store when he turned around and someone was looking at him up and down. He was wearing a bandana to hold his curls and just his black jeans. Harry's back was exposed and his white creamy skin exuded sweat due to the task he was doing.

"Bloody hell!" He said dropping the brush and the paint bucket.

"I'm... sorry. I-I didn't mean to scare you," Zayn said smiling shyly at him looking at his inked chest, admiring it like the first time he saw it.

"Za- Zayn. Wh-what are you doing here? I- I didn't hear the bell," Harry said.

"I- I wanted to see you, ta-talk to you but I didn't know if you wanna see me after the last time I was here..." Zayn said.

"It's... alright," Harry said turning around to put on his muscle T-shirt.

"I've wanted to come in a couple of times but you... had company," Zayn said.

"Oh... yeah, maybe I was with Mitch. He's been working with me in here," Harry said.

"Right, Mitch... a close friend of yours? " Zayn asked.

"Erm... yes. We're close. Erm... Zayn, I'm kinda busy..." Harry said smiling trying not to sound rude.

"Ye-yes. I know, erm... I'll go straight to the point. I... read Jason's diary. Cecile gave it to me. I know that he loved you and... I understand everything now, I'm sorry we ended things because of... that," Zayn said.

"That's... in the past. And well, Jason is gone and you're with that girl," Harry said lowly.

"No... Erm...I'm not with her anymore. We... I ended everything because I...," Zayn said approaching him.

"Zayn... please," Harry said.

"What? We're through. I was with her but... I was always thinking of you," Zayn said and grabbed his face.

"Zee..." Harry whispered looking down.

"Please babe, forgive me. Let's start over. I've been so stupid," Zayn said nudging his nose.

"I... it's okay, I guess we can be friends again," Harry said sighing, giving a step back.

"I can't... I... are you with someone right now?" Zayn asked thinking about this Mitch guy.

Lately, he's always with Harry either here or hanging out at the entrance of Harry's building. Zayn even saw them at the movies one weekend.

"Wha...? Why are you saying that?"
Harry said surprised.

"It's just that... I can't imagine you with someone else. It's driving me crazy thinking about someone else being in... with you," Zayn said frustrated. Harry was biting his lip and tried not to smile.

Zayn was jealous.

"So, you think that since I couldn't be with you, I'm with someone else already? Do you think I'm that needy? Wow," Harry asked.

"No, babe. Shit! I've been seeing you with this guy and... I don't know Harry! You looked so happy and all smiles with him every time I saw you that I... thought that maybe you'd over me," Zayn said looking down.

"Harry... I can't be your friend when the only thing I want to do is kiss you when I have you in front of me. I miss your face, your smell, your lips..." Zayn said and approached him.

"Zayn... don't..." Harry said nervously in anticipation of what he thought was about to happen.

"What babe?..." Zayn said looking at him with his golden eyes and Harry immediately got lost in them. And then Zayn kissed him slowly at first and when Harry kissed him back he kissed him harder. Both hungry.

"Mine," he said biting him lightly and Harry moaned softly. "Babe, I want you..., only you. I've missed you so badly, please believe me," Zayn continued.

"I've missed you... too," Harry said panting between kisses. Zayn was caressing him and touching his back under his T-shirt and he nodded. "I've missed you... so much..." he continued, kissing his neck and shoulders, he looked at Harry and grabbed his semi-hard cock through his jeans.

"Zee... I..." Harry said grabbing Zayn's head. He knows that he should stop but he's been having dreams about this moment.

"Please take me back. I want you, babe, you... drive me crazy. Let.. me love you," Zayn said unhinged and Harry nodded.

"Alright, fuck it!" Harry said.

"I love you. You're... the only one I want, the only one I need," Zayn said kneeling before Harry and began kissing his butterfly tattoo, and going down his happy trail.

"Zayn... I- I love you too, so much. Please, touch me," Harry whispered grabbing his head. Then Zayn unfastened his jeans and pulled them down along his underwear.

Zayn was in front of Harry and grabbed his hard cock and licked it from the base to the tip, sucking it slowly making Harry moan lowly.

"Bloody hell Zayn, I've missed your mouth so much," Harry said grabbing Zayn's head. He sucked hard and fast, hollowing his cheeks and licking his tip over and over. He was just hearing how Harry was moaning with every tongue movement.

He increased the pace and sucked hard, having only one thing in mind: make Harry come into his mouth like he did the last time.

"Zee... I'm close... bloody hell," Harry said panting and in minutes he came and Zayn smiled after he swallowed.

"Did you like it?" He asked standing up.

"Love... yes," He smiled shyly pulling up his jeans and sat on a chair.

"I-I missed this, I missed you... you make me do things I've never thought. I... I'm a fool for you Harry, please take me back," Zayn said grabbing his face.

"Zee..." Harry said.

"Please, don't push me away..." Zayn said.

"Hey...," Harry said grabbing Zayn's face too. "I don't want to push you away. I just... want you to be sure that you want to be only with me," Harry said looking at his golden eyes.

"Ye-yes... I just want to be with you," Zayn said. "I do, I do. Do you believe me right?" Zayn asked with those doe eyes.

"Ye- yes." Harry said.

Harry wasn't sure about Zayn's feelings but he had to believe him. He wanted to believe him.

"So... we're fine?" Zayn asked insecurely.

"Yes, love. I... we're fine. I can't say no to you, not after the way you blew me," Harry chuckled. "I don't think I can be away from you anymore, to be honest," Harry confessed scratching his neck and smiling at him. "I'm a sucker for you,"

"Me neither," Zayn said kissing him.

Harry smiled looking at him in awe. It was so long since he saw himself in those eyes. Zayn's hair was a little longer and he grew his beard, his features were more pronounced. It was like he'd lost some weight.

"I've walked by so many times and watched you from across the street wanting to came in here and... just kiss you, babe," Zayn said nudging him and pecking him on the lips.

"I'm sorry about not telling you the truth. I should've told you about Jason, since the beginning. I think it's time that you hear it from me," Harry said intertwining his fingers with Zayn's.

"No... there's no need. I... was upset about it and lately well, thinking that he was your first time," Zayn said looking down.

"Love... I -I... thought Jason played with me and dumped me in the most horrible way, I was so ashamed," Harry said sitting on the floor besides him and Zayn nodded.

"And ye-yes, he was my first time, I- I thought that I was in love with him. But the truth is that I was just infatuated with him. He was athletic, popular, handsome and he was... interested in someone like me. A no one, the new nerd lad at school." Harry remembered.

"There's no need to say how handsome and hot he was though," Zayn said rolling his eyes and remembered the dream that he had about Harry and that other guy.

"Zee..." Harry said kissing Zayn.

"I know... is just that I don't know, I'm jealous alright, about him, about Mitch. Like you were about G," Zayn said standing up and Harry thought it was so sweet.

"There's no reason, love. Mitch it's my friend, he has a girlfriend. And Jason, well... he's... gone," Harry said:

"Harry... he loved you. I-I read how he was talking about you in his journal. How you changed him and I kind of... understand him. You're perfect, kind, loving, walking joy, walking sunshine and love that... it's so easy to fall for you," Zayn said with teary eyes.

"Love..." Harry said kissing him.

"You're and I understand how frustrated and cornered he felt. He... didn't want to say those things to you, he kind of have to. Y'know? I think someone was blackmailing him," Zayn said.

"What? What are you talking about?" Harry asked.

"I-I read something about it in his journal, although he just mentioned it once and he didn't say who it was for obvious reasons. But who'd do something like that?" Zayn said.

"He never said anything to me... so, I don't know love. That's in the past," Harry said kissing and stopping him to go on with that.

"You're right. Sorry." Zayn said.

"Promise we'll let that there, in the past?" Harry asked.

"Okay, you're right. We are starting things over. Aren't we?" Zayn said.

"Yes, we are," Harry said smiling.

"Can I... Can I tell Cecile? I mean... about us, about this," Zayn said.

"If you want to, yes. Sure, love." Harry said smiling and Zayn kissed him.

"So... you're making this renovation on your own, huh?" Zayn said smiling at Harry.

"Ye-yes. I've been doing just some rearranging and painting. I promised Cecile my help, this store means a lot to her," Harry said.

"Thanks, I know. You're such a kind soul," Zayn said caressing his face.

"I need to get back to finish this to reopen the store by next week," Harry said.

"That soon?" Zayn asked.

"Yes... if possible. We'll see," Harry said.

"Can I help? I... wanna spend more time with you now," Zayn said and kissed Harry who nodded.

"I'd love that, baby," Harry said smiling.
***********

The next day Zayn went to visit Liam. He was about to knock when he saw the door half open and heard him arguing with someone.

"Why are you saying this?" Liam shouted, punching the table.

"I- I don't want to keep doing this Liam. You told me that... that old man was fine after you shot him and he's dead?!" Alex shouted.

"Shut the fuck up! What difference does it make to you? You didn't know the man!" Liam said.

"Did you know that he was Jason's dad? And was Zayn's now... How fucked up is that?! And you've been lying to him too! I don't... want you in my house anymore," Alex said.

"Wha...t?" Zayn whispered astonished.

"I lied to him because I can't get caught, we can't get caught, moron! Don't you get it?" Liam shouted.

"Zayn it's a good guy Liam, it's your friend. Jason was our friend. Why did you do that?" Alex asked.

"I didn't have a choice. The old man recognized me! And... that faggot is not my friend anymore. He... changed a lot," Liam said.

At that moment Zayn felt his heart breaking, being called like that by his so-called friend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 6.4K 26
Warning: contains sexual abuse and bullying A story in which Harry has a stutter and doesn't like to be touched Huge thanks to @zustinstrash for the...
154K 6.9K 31
I love him but I can't tell him. Spanish Version : @A2Zarry
1.3M 51.1K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
85.3K 4.9K 25
Zayn lost his memory in a car crash that happened two years ago. What happens when a certain someone helps bring it back? TOP HARRY Not edited sorry...