After I was dressed as a luck...

By Xiaoshuo_

After Xia Wei suffered a car accident, she became a miserable daughter of a wealthy family. In the original b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69

Chapter 53

872 17 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 53: Double-shift united season mother seeks peace, prelude to the performance...

    When Xia Wei's votes were announced, the tension in the venue was gone. The trainees screamed. When the instructors heard the votes, they lost their expression management instantly. They sat on their seats dumbfounded, shaking their heads in amazement.

    Si Chongxi looked at Xia Wei who was hugged by his teammates, clapped his hands, and clapped. Applause came from the mentor seat, which led the audience to applaud and celebrate.

    "Xia Wei, you are the light of vitality!!"

    "I would have been jealous in the past, but Sangong wants to broadcast live internationally, so that foreigners can see the strength of our show, it is very popular!"

    "Eighty million!! It's amazing! , Although Tianyi's official blog has more than 100 million fans, it does not mean that they are all live fans. You can see by the votes of Yinni trainees. Xia Wei has conquered the audience all over the country.

    " The number of votes I dare not imagine."     "

    I want to dream that I can wake up laughing when I dream that she has a fraction of the votes, breaking the number of votes in the historical variety show of China. It's amazing."

No. 51, Wen Xiaochang made everyone excited for a while before he started to remind: "Now the last trainee to be promoted is announced."

    One sentence condensed the lively and noisy atmosphere, and the trainees were all nervous and breathing heavily. After Teacher Wen Xiaochang reported the last name, there was a scream in the field, and a girl in the middle was hugged by the surrounding teammates.

    After the announcement of the last one, the trainees burst into tears, encouraged and comforted each other, and agreed.

    Although he knew that this was just the beginning, Xia Wei would still be infected by the sad atmosphere at the scene and bid farewell to each other one by one.

    [Sisters rush, I hope to continue to shine in other places. 】

    【It's so fast, only half of the people are left after this walk. ]

    [After the next performance, we will basically form a group from those 21 people. 】

    After sending off the trainees, the recording was still going on. Teacher Wen Xiaochang directly announced the selection of songs for the third phase of the show, "This time, the team will select the songs, and all the fans will vote to help you form a team and select songs. Of course, you once refused. Opportunity."

    "Ah—!" The trainees were surprised in unison. Fans formed a team to select songs?

    [Wow, haha, it turns out that the poll I participated in last time was real, I thought it was a joke. ]

    [Fortunately, I filled it in seriously, Wei Wei Chong, the villain is playing. ]

    [Hahahaha, sisters, we have all chosen for you, so you don't have to fight, and you won't be satisfied. ]

    [I hope the songs I choose for our little mush will make a pair with Xia Wei. 】

    The name of the song appeared on the big screen in front, which was related to the stage of the next performance. The sadness of the teammates being eliminated just now was diluted, and everyone cheered up and watched the seven dances carefully.

    After all the broadcasts were over, there was a discussion about which song was more suitable for you, which could ignite the audience's enthusiasm, show your strength, or which song was more worthy of challenge.

    After Teacher Wen Xiaochang shouted, the names appeared in order.

    Xia Wei raised her eyebrows slightly after seeing her name appear under "Don't touch my baby bear".

    Kira, a blackened fire magician, grew up with a bear. After the bear was killed, a demonic fire grew in Kira's heart, changing from an ice magician to a fire magician. The fire was still a black flame. Imprisoned in the prison of ruins, thousands of guards guard, but Kira's magic is powerful, and the guards play all day.

    This is the brain hole of the original creator. I heard that it was a song that was inspired by playing a certain computer competitive game and seeing a certain skin of the hero.

    After Xia Wei's song came out, many trainees put their hands together in prayer, hoping to be assigned to a group with her.

    But Xia Wei actually felt that there was not much room for other people to perform in this song. The person with the highest number of fans voted automatically became the C position, that is, Kira. The whole stage must be focused on Kira, and other teammates must play All are guards.

    [The other sisters are still expecting that they can be assigned to a group with the first few people, and the first few people have already fallen into contemplation on how to perform the stage. ]

    [No way, the gap is still there, but I can understand, many people in the back still don't know which song they are. ]

    [I voted this song for Weiwei, just want to see her play a villain role, hahaha, there will definitely not be many opportunities in the future. ]

    [Weiwei wants to upgrade to S rank later, and she must play the heroine. Ninety-nine percent of the heroine is a positive character. Fans want to see her play a bad guy, so they can only be satisfied on the stage. ]

    [Seeing Xia Wei's song, what are those people still looking forward to, looking forward to supporting Xia Wei? Didn't the MV just play, Qila is the absolute protagonist. ]

    [If it's me, I still want to team up with Xia Wei. The top nine votes are basically hard to beat. There are many performances in this song, maybe some directors can see it. Besides, Xia Wei's video playback volume is basically the same. It's starting from 9 digits, and it's very popular. 】

    After all was announced, Sister Xigua rushed over and hugged Xia Wei, "Boss, I'm with you again, I'm so lucky!"

    Yu Shuang pulled her away in disgust, "Xu Xueyang! Who told you to learn My name."

    Jiao Xiaoya pulled her over and hugged her, "Guamei, you have to do your best, it's better that we can debut together."

    This time, the six did not get a group, I don't know if it was because the fans did it on purpose. In addition to the watermelon sister, Gu Si from Inni, a teammate in the previous group, and three people who have never been in contact with him.

    Xia Wei looked at the current teammates and said seriously: "Don't forget that Mr. Xiaochang said that you have a chance to refuse. The performance space of this song is really very small. The votes have already come out and it is impossible to change.

    " He shook his head in his arms, "Big brother, I just want to learn from you at close range once again, and it will last a lifetime. I will definitely not have this opportunity in the future."

    Ergong teammate Xiao Yuan smiled shyly, "I'm very lucky to make it to the top 51, and I still have such a classic seven-person backlit scene. I also received a movie contract because of this."

    Yu Shuang, one of Ergong's teammates Surprised: "You're going to act in a movie, it's great."

    Xia Wei gave Xiao Yuan a thumbs up, "Awesome, it means that you performed very well last time."

    Xiao Yuan laughed even more shyly, "If it wasn't for the following Your group, I am a little transparent, the producers will not pay attention to me, I know I will definitely not be able to make it to the next performance, if I can draw another group with you, I feel like winning the lottery, not only can I learn There are a lot of things, and there may be some more resources."

    Xia Wei was slightly startled, Xiao Yuan realized something was wrong after speaking, and waved his hands to explain: "I'm not putting pressure on you, I just said... just... guess... "

    Yu Shuang saw her blushing blushing, and made a rescue in time: "Hahaha, don't be nervous, we all have this idea, the big guy is hot now, there are indeed many people in the industry who pay special attention to her stage, you have this kind of It 's normal to think."

    Xia Wei smiled and looked at the others, especially Gu Si, who was just voted in the top nine by Yinni fans, so there's really no need to be a passerby on this stage.

    Gu Si was silent for a while, "It's really not easy to adapt, I decided to change a song."

    Xia Wei's eyes showed praise, in her heart, the top nine people should have the heart to stand in the C position, "I hope there will be opportunities for cooperation in the future. "

    Gu Si nodded, turned and walked away. Everyone else expressed that they wanted to perform with her, claiming that they had self-knowledge and would definitely not make it to the next performance.

    [Gu Si is the first person who refused to vote for a song by fans, but also, it is really difficult for two top nine to be crowded together. ]

    [Inni fans probably want to choose Qila from this song to Gu Si, so that she can stand out, but not many fans voted Xia Wei for this song. ]

    [Looking forward to Xia Wei's performance, don't make comparisons, Xia Weichong, look forward to San Gong! ]

    ...

    After choosing the song, enter a tense practice state, and gather in the practice room after dinner.

    Xia Wei and the dance teacher, the arranger teacher, have been discussing how to make the teammates shine as much as possible, and the performance space will be larger.

    After several discussions, Xia Wei had an idea and changed the original dance to a puppet dance. The dance teacher's eyes lit up after hearing it, "Very good, the puppet dance must be rigid and neat, it can really make the audience refreshing, and it fits very well. The theme, teammates are meant to be controlled by Kira." The

    arranger teacher followed suit and praised: "If it's a puppet dance, Kira can stand alone and direct, and the lines you sing can be sung by your teammates again, and you dance. The dance can also make them dance again, the words and dances are corresponding, it is excellent, this is the best opportunity to show, it can not only preserve the original role of Kira, but also increase the same role of teammates."     Xia Wei breathed a sigh of relief and slipped. On the floor, he finally came up with a way to get the best of both worlds. Looking at the excited teammates surrounding him, Xia Wei gave a wicked smile, "Puppet dancing is very difficult, you don't want to sleep these days."     "It's okay, we are all used to it. Now, this stage will definitely amaze the audience."     Several of the trainees have already regarded this performance as their last stage in Yuanqi idol, and they are prepared for a long time to go all out, and they are not afraid of suffering.     They know that Xia Wei understands everyone's thoughts very well. After seeing her working hard to get performance space for everyone, and trying with the arranger and dance teacher for several hours, they are all moved in their hearts. How could they be afraid of not having time to sleep.     [Weiwei really has a cold face and a warm heart. When I was a little impatient when I saw the dance teacher, I broke into a sweat and thought to stop arguing. Fortunately, it’s better to find a solution. ]     [This show really doesn't have much torn, scheming, quarrels, and bloggers. It's nice to see the truth, kindness and beauty of many trainees. 】    【Fortunately there is none in the front, otherwise, if you put it on YUBO, it will make foreigners laugh, but it is true that the schedule is too tight. 】    【Netizens always have amnesia, why do you always forget Fu Yanmo, such a big scheming girl. 】

    [Fu Yanmo was pulled out and whipped again hahaha, except for her, basically there is no more, I really don’t have time, the end is the mentor cooperation stage finals. 】

    The puppet dance is actually a variant of Breaking. One of the teammates, Sister Xigua, has specially learned this kind of dance, and she learns it very quickly. The other teammates only learn a few moves occasionally, but they are slow to learn. The dance teacher has found many ways to help. Everyone, finally put out the shadow puppet show and puppet show for teammates to watch for inspiration.

    Originally, Wen Wen wanted to arrange a magazine shoot during San Gong's practice, because the dance was difficult, and the teammates' training required Xia Wei's full cooperation, so it was canceled, and he was asked not to arrange work for the time being. After all, it's about the fate of the entire team.     She doesn't think she really has the ability to make all her teammates advance to the top 21, but as Xiao Yuan said, if the stage is very good, some people in the industry can see the other charms of her teammates, and her teammates will have better development. She even said that if some teammates who were eliminated were lucky enough to advance, then all her efforts were not in vain, and she would also feel heartfelt gratification.     During the three-day training, almost all contact with the outside world was cut off. During the period, Zhou Minghan and Ji's family made phone calls and texts in other ways, but Xia Wei didn't have time to answer them.     On the last night, as usual, let the teammates go back to sleep for a good night, so as not to collapse on the stage due to physical exhaustion.     When they went downstairs, the election management came up and said, "Weiwei, your family is waiting at the door again."     Xia Wei smiled and nodded, thanking him, but he planned to ignore it, but he saw Ji's mother downstairs in the dormitory, holding a Insulation box, standing on the edge of the grass in a daze.     The teammates went upstairs first, Ji's mother turned to see her, with a surprised face, and hurried over, "Xiao Wei, finished practice? Haven't eaten yet, this is the curry fish ball soup made by my mother, I heard from Sister Zhang that you are very good I love it."     Xia Wei smiled sarcastically, not only did she not eat curry, but Ji Wei also didn't eat curry, and Ji Wei was also allergic to curry, but Ji's nanny said that Ji Wei likes curry fish ball soup.     "I'm allergic to curry."

    The plain voice made Ji's mother's smile suddenly freeze, the curry fish balls in her hands became hot, and her face flashed with guilt, "I'm sorry, Mom, Mom doesn't know this."

    Facing Ji's family, Xia Weixiang put himself on the sidelines From the perspective of the reader, so there is no wave in the tone, and it has always been calm and calm, "Your mother's love is too late."

    Ji's mother's pupils trembled slightly, and a fluttering sentence hit her heart.

    Xia Wei bypassed her and left a sentence: "If I live on the street today, or I'm stuck in a corner, will you still bring the curry fish ball soup to save me?"

    Ji's mother immediately grabbed her and said anxiously: "Mom will always be Maybe it doesn't matter to you."

    Xia Wei didn't break away from her hand, and said slowly, "If you want to save me, leave Ji's house."

    Ji's mother clenched her fingers instantly and cried out incredulously: "Leave Ji's house?! Why? We are a family, why save you, I will leave Ji's house."

    Xia Wei sighed, "I just gave you a chance just now that you are not so bad as to be irrational." Low, so low that it seemed to be for himself, after drifting away in the wind, he looked up at Ji's mother, who was beautiful and graceful, earnestly and unfeeling: "From the day I left Ji's house, you are no longer Ji Wei's mother, In this life, you will never hear Ji Wei call you mother again, you are not worthy, you will have retribution, your husband will be separated, and you will be heartbroken."

    Ji's mother looked at her daughter's decisive eyes, and let go of her hand tremblingly , subconsciously raised his hand to slap her.

    Xia Wei grabbed her hand with a cold face, and continued in a low voice: "This day is almost here." The

    voice was so nice, but Ji's mother shuddered after hearing it, her spine was chilled, and she watched Ji Wei turn around. Not slow, I walked slowly into the dormitory building. After a long time, my calf softened and I fell to the side of the road. The insulation box rolled on the ground without spilling a drop of soup.

    The moon was like a hook, and the silver light was so cold that she couldn't help trembling deep in her heart.

    The third stage of the performance has officially started, and the live tickets of Yuanqi idol have become the most fashionable and compelling thing at the moment. As long as it is posted on Weibo, it can attract thousands of fans to leave messages and want to see the live record.

    The chief director used the live tickets of this show to expand his network resources. There were more bigwigs on the scene than the previous two episodes. Before the show, the two presidents of Tianyi Yinni came to the practice room to cheer for everyone.

    Facing the camera, President Yingni had a kind expression towards Xia Wei'anqi, as if he was treating his younger generation, so that people couldn't see any thoughts, but the barrage kept swiping wildly.

    [Weiwei, run quickly, Fu Yanmo's father is here, be careful he will stumble you, the president of Tianyi is so young and handsome, he looks very pleasing to the eye. 】

    【The old man is really shameless, he has hurt An Qi for so many years, but he is too embarrassed to laugh, what kind of president, hurry back and educate his daughter. ]

    [What are you doing here, you are so thick-skinned, my daughter was banned from participating in this show, so I'm so embarrassed to come to inspect it, wouldn't I just want to slap the camera! ]

    [Some people are really enough, the boss-level characters are like this by your mouth, let's not talk about personal affairs on the show. 】

    【The Yin Soldier didn't dare to jump out for a long time, wasn't it just because he was unreasonable? If you dare to jump out, prepare to be sprayed, stupid! ]

    [Fu Yanmo has harmed others like that, and her father is still smiling like an innocent person. He doesn't want to be scolded for participating in any show. Could it be that his daughter was banned, does her father want to appear in person! ]

    ......

    The appearance of President Inni, the barrage reproduced the battle when the program was launched, and at the same time caused a stir on Weibo, what Fu Yanmo did was revealed again, and no one in the whole network helped Inni Fans speak, the evidence is conclusive, this is the most unreasonable and most irreversible fact.

    After the defeat of the battle, the big fan group of Yingni began to complain, what is the president of Yingni doing on the show! Provoking a war for no reason, even if they are Yinni fans, it does not mean that the three views are not right. They also hate what Fu Yanmo does, but the artists they like are all in Yinni, and they have signed long-term contracts. There is no way.

    In addition to President Tianyi Inni, Wen Wen brought a lot of bigwigs in to touch up makeup in the dressing room. The agents of the other trainees arrived at the scene one night in advance. Today, they were busy with the practitioners Go and take a photo with the producer, director, and investor.

    In the last performance, many artists were able to get audience tickets from the company. This time, the little-known artists have not been able to get tickets, but they still followed their agents to the scene and took the opportunity to meet many bigwigs.

    The backstage of Yuanqi idol seems to have become a social occasion, but there are indeed many trainees who received invitations on the day, variety shows, movies, TV series and so on.

    After Mr. Wen Xiaochang appeared on the stage, he said that the advertising time was several minutes longer than before, and a long list of advertising sponsors read it, making everyone inside and outside the venue burst into laughter.

    [Original qi idol wants to give Teacher Xiaochang a salary increase hahaha, the speed of speech is getting faster and faster. ]

    [The show team is really hot, I haven't seen any advertiser who has reported so long at the beginning of the show hahaha. ]

    [Weibo has started to slaughter the list again, many people are posting group photos, so I envy the big guys who can take photos with Weiwei. 】

    The appearance of the ranking is still the old rule. Sister Xigua took the third place. Sooner or later, Jiao Xiaoya's group was the first to appear.

    Xia Wei's make-up today is in a sickly style. The dry rose pink eye shadow and blush are integrated into one, covering half of the face. The messy and regular broken diamonds extend from the eye to the end of the eye. The eyelashes are a cluster of makeup artists. A bunch of them are carefully pasted, and the curls are natural and not abrupt. The cherry red lipstick has crystal lip glaze added to the lip beads, which is full of crystal and full of luster.

    The black cloak that appeared in the first stage of the performance reappeared, covering the whole body from head to toe, and the hairstyle and clothing were invisible. Even so, Xia Wei was different from the previous fresh and light makeup style, and put on a rare heavy makeup, which surprised the trainees. , looking around her non-stop.

    "Your group's makeup looks so good today, especially Xia Wei's. It's like a different person. There is temptation in the bad."

    "You bad boy, spit out our Weiwei! Otherwise, I will accept you. , Bajie! Bring my wishful bottle!"

    "There is an actress next door who is very fond of Sick Jiaofeng. Every time she sees the all-matte Sick Jiaofeng, she feels uncomfortable. I didn't expect the rich version of blingbling to look so good!"

    Xia Wei sat obediently and let everyone see, The teammate next to him grabbed the black cloak with both hands to cover his face, not wanting to let other teammates talk about it.

    Jiao Xiaoya appeared on the big screen in front, the lights turned from dark to bright, and the sound of "da da da da" high-heeled shoes was heard, when the lights suddenly turned on, an exclamation broke out in the waiting room: "Xiaoya today! Wow!!"

    Jiao Xiaoya's high ponytail was rolled into a big wave, dressed in a football baby costume, with super super super high heels about fifteen centimeters on the soles of her feet!

    In addition to being surprised, Xia Wei couldn't help sweating for their group, wearing high heels and dancing, which was extremely difficult.

    Jiao Xiaoya played very well, holding a football in her hand. The combination of sexy dance and difficult dribbling caused the audience to burst into enthusiastic cheers. As the World Cup just ended, many football fans on the scene shouted the most enthusiastically.

    When Xiaoya dribbled the ball again, she wanted to kick the football to the audience with her feet, but thinking about safety, she threw the ball to the front row with the loudest screaming. The audience started booing and catching the ball. A football was passed from left to right. The audience screamed and participated. In the end, a girl was hugged and bent over to hide it. Security appeared in time without causing confusion.

    After the stage, Jiao Xiaoya's group made their first successful start, which completely ignited the atmosphere in the ten thousand people's stadium.

    After the second group came on stage, Xiaoya returned to the waiting room. Xia Wei took a closer look at her feet and ankles, "Fortunately, there was no problem, it was so bold."

    Jiao Xiaoya kicked off her high heels and fell on the ground . Xia Wei

    blinked his eyes on his shoulders, "You are all showing plasticity. I have to keep up with the rhythm and make a bold breakthrough. How about it? Are there any surprises?" I 'm gone."

    [They have a really good relationship, they worry about each other, help each other, and are sincere and sincere. 】

    [Yes, and I feel that what Master Xuande said on Weibo before is quite right. You see, Xia Wei's teammates are all red. 】

    【What are you talking about? Blessed with opportunity? It's true, let alone Fang Yilan, it's too obvious. ]

    [I also think that An Qi and Yu Shuang are also very close. It has been unfortunate for a few years, and now they are the top of the show, and the resources are soft when they are received. 】

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 2K 103
Author: a thin Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-08-17 Latest: Chapter 103 Through rebirth finished 313,000
923K 83.2K 38
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
141K 3.2K 40
NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 在恋爱综艺做导师 AUTHOR: 十六月西瓜 In a heroine's Millionaire essay, the heroine is an amateur, relying on a love variety show to become...
10.9K 205 47
not my story, offline reading purposes only Synopsis In the second year of the apocalypse, Du Yue died alone, killed by apathy and exposure to extrem...