After I was dressed as a luck...

נכתב על ידי Xiaoshuo_

After Xia Wei suffered a car accident, she became a miserable daughter of a wealthy family. In the original b... עוד

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69

Chapter 2

2K 33 3
נכתב על ידי Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 2 Try the bad luck card punishment, meet the scout...

    And Yuan Jiwei has died tragically in prison.

    The air was silent for about three seconds, and everyone was stunned.

    Ji's mother clapped the table and stood up: "What kind of bastard are you talking about!"

    The irony and disgust in Xia Wei's eyes was no longer concealed, and it was fully revealed on the face.

    Leisurely got up, walked to Ji's mother first, 1.72 meters taller than Ji's mother, lowered his eyes and said in a warm voice: "I got up so fast, it seems that the waist injury is completely healed, I just reminded you kindly. Once, and only once."

    Ji's mother was shocked by the disgust on her own daughter's face for a while, and watched Xia Wei move her steps in a daze, and said condescendingly to Ji's father sitting on the sofa, "This year, The company has won many millions of orders, you are in good health and there is no sign of premature death."

    Ji's father's eyes were red, and he was about to scold, Xia Wei's face turned cold, and he looked at the second, who had been silent, like an invisible man. Brother Ji Fan, "I haven't congratulated you on being admitted to Q University. If you are a little bit luckier, you won't be able to get into the top universities that everyone admires."

    Ji Fan twitched his lips, his eyes were black like ink, and he couldn't see the emotions inside. He is still surprised to be admitted to Q University.

    Xia Wei turned around and didn't give the elder brother a straight look, and sneered: "Business upstarts?

    "

    Draw a bad luck card and display: 1000 lucky points, which will cause random physical damage after use.

    Query the characters, import Ji Shuo data, and set it to take effect after half an hour.

    Ji Shuo's eyes narrowed, "Little girl is a little arrogant!"

    Xia Wei was too lazy to walk in front of the pair of beautiful people, but gave a straight look, "Don't you think your luck is a little better this year?"

    Zhou Minghan's brows could be pinched to death. The fly, silent, seemed to be studying her.

    Ji Ningxue's tears rolled in her eyes, "Sister, what's wrong with you today, why do you treat your parents like this?"

    Xia Wei didn't lift his eyelids, picked up the package on the ground, and continued in an understatement: "What is a relative who is related by blood, I have deeply realized this year, from now on, I will make a clean break with you, just as the household registration does not need to be changed."

    Ji . After hearing the fortune teller's words, the family never dared to transfer the household registration, but now it has been saved.

    Throwing down a thunder again, Ji's parents and Ji's mother, who were about to go crazy, rested in place.

    Ji Shuo glanced at her annoyed, "It's best to have the courage to make a clean break, and raise a dog for a year. Even a dog knows how to be grateful, but who knows how to raise a white-eyed wolf.

    " !"

    Xia Wei gave her a pitying look, no more words, and walked out.

    Halfway through, when someone grabbed his arm, Xia Wei raised his eyes silently.

    Zhou Minghan's face was cold, and he said in a deep voice, "Apologies!"

    Xia Wei quickly grabbed the opponent's wrist and twisted it hard. Zhou Minghan tried his best to hold back the pain and stared at her with wide eyes.

    "You'd better not touch me, otherwise I can't help but want to kill you." The

    voice was soft, but with a piercing killing intent, Zhou Minghan was suddenly shocked.

    "Hurry up and let go!"

    "Brother Minghan!"

    There was an exclamation and anger from behind, Xia Wei pushed forward hard, and his subordinates stumbled and hurriedly supported the ground.

    Xia Wei looked back at the flustered family and sneered: "Remember, this year, you are healthy and your career is going well. If there are signs of premature death and premature aging, don't put dirty water on my head again."

    Carrying the bag After striding out the door, Ji's family was anxious to surround Zhou Minghan, and no one made a sound to keep her.

    Only Ji Shuo, his eyes narrowed, thoughtful.

    System: "Why don't you just use the negative luck card?"

    Xia Wei just called for the car-hailing, and rolled his eyes when he heard the words, "I have to go out of Ji's house to punish them, otherwise I won't give Xia Wei the name of the father and mother." The

    system: "There is a new task reminder, Do you need to check?"

    Just as he was about to answer, there were screams from the villa, and along with the Ji family's exclamations, Xia Wei raised his brows and laughed lightly.

    The car-hailing car stopped at the intersection, Xia Wei checked the task reminder while walking.

    [Task Tip: Marriott Hotel]

    After getting into the car, Xia Wei asked casually, "Is there a talent scout in the Marriott Hotel? Or is there my future agent?"

    System: "The awards ceremony is right next to the Marriott Hotel."

    Xia Wei understood , The previous life was also in the entertainment industry, and the process of participating in the award ceremony is very clear. The organizer usually provides a hotel lounge for the artist, so that the artist can use it for makeup and other places.

    Change the destination to Marriott, close your eyes and look at the warehouse.

    The used card will turn gray. According to the previous tutorial, you can play back the effect video with a tap.

    Click on the Ji Shuo bad luck card, and the Ji family villa screen appears.

    First of all, Ji Shuo and Ji Xuening surrounded the pale-faced Zhou Minghan. At that time, she struck so hard that she directly twisted and dislocated his arm.

    Ji's father's face was heavy, and he scolded in a low voice: "Sure enough, this year's well-behaved and sensible are all pretending, today is to expose the nature of the country people."

    Ji's mother's eyes were wet and red, without saying anything to Ji's father, she shouted to the aunt who was hiding in the kitchen Said: "Sister Zhang, call and ask Dr. Zhao to come over."

    Ji Shuo helped Zhou Minghan to sit down on the sofa, and Ji Ningxue came over and said softly, "Sister is hiding quite deep, and you can't usually see that she has this trick. ."

    Zhou Minghan frowned, his eyes downcast, not knowing what to think.

    Ji Shuo took off his coat and threw it on the sofa, looking very bad, turned and walked to the restaurant.

    "Brother be careful!"

    "Big brother!!"

    Ji Shuo just walked to the table to pour water, when he heard the exclamations of his younger brother and sister, he turned back subconsciously, and the exquisite and gorgeous crystal lamp on the ceiling suddenly fell.

    "Bang!"

    "Crash!" The

    top of his head was hit hard, and the hot and humid liquid slipped from his eyes. Ji Shuo's feet were soft, feeling top-heavy. He groaned and gradually lost consciousness.

    "Ah!!"

    "Ashuo!" The

    broken crystal lamp was scattered all over the ground, Ji Shuo had blood on his head, his entire face was covered in blood, and he was about to fall into the slag, and was caught by Ji Fan who came over. .

    Xia Wei shook his head and clicked his tongue twice: "It's a pity."

    System: "It's not easy to be hit, it will take at least a month to recover."

    Xia Wei sighed, "What a pity."

    These bad luck cards cannot directly harm people. Dying or becoming a foolish vegetative person can only play an indirect role and suffer some non-fatal injuries.

    Secretly decide, and then earn points to exchange for a permanent luck card. When you can customize the effect, you must think carefully about how to design it, and you must maximize the role of the luck card.

    The picture is not over yet, but there is no time to continue watching, the car has already arrived at the entrance of the Marriott Hotel.

    Hit the pause button.

    Pick up the package and get out of the car.

    Hundreds of thousands of hopeful eyes looked over, Xia Wei was stunned, and when he saw the famous brand these people were holding, he realized that they were fans.

    "Si Chongxi."

    Xia Wei said softly to the lamp sign, recalling the plot, there were very few introductions, but he only knew that he was an all-around entertainer with the top power and top traffic in the entertainment industry.

    The fans suddenly screamed, "Si Chongxi is here!"

    The crowd panicked, and security tried to stop it.

    A commercial car parked behind him, and the bodyguards came down first.

    Before I saw what the star looked like, I was pushed by the strong man and staggered.

    "My shit!"

    Xia Wei scolded secretly, seeing that he was about to fall to the ground, his arm was grabbed in time.

    The screaming noise suddenly stopped.

    Looking at the white and articulated hand on the arm, this should not belong to the bodyguard, and looked up along the hand.

    The appearance is beyond her expectations. It's not that she is handsome and tragic, not that it is beautiful, but it is very distinctive. The smart single eyelid is very conspicuous. Monolid eyes.

    "Be careful." The voice was sweet and numb to the ears.

    "Ahhh~~!!" the crowd screamed again.

    Xia Wei stood up straight and knocked off the hand on his arm with a slap, "Is your bodyguard too arrogant?! They are all hotel guests, so why push people?"

    Si Chongxi was stunned, staring at the red mark on his hand. After a while, he raised his head and sincerely apologized: "It turned out to be like this, I'm really sorry."

    "Kakakakakaka~"

    Continuous shutter sounds sounded, the bodyguard's face changed, and he opened the black umbrella to cover Si Chongxi's side.

    The brawny man next to him bowed his head and said, "I'm sorry."

    Xia Wei didn't care, and when he was about to step up, the system said: "Si Chongxi is an S-level artist of Tianyi Media, a god-level entertainment circle. Character."

    He glanced at Qing Jun's figure under the umbrella in surprise, and understood the meaning of the system. Could it be related to the task prompt?

    A few seconds later, the bodyguards disappeared around the gate of Qing Jun.

    Xia Wei pouted, it seemed that it didn't matter.

    Just a few meters away, I received all kinds of eyes from fans such as envy, jealousy, scrutiny, surprise, contempt and so on.

    Xia Wei turned a blind eye and entered the hotel door quite calmly.

    After completing the check-in procedures, I looked around and saw that no one related to the mission appeared until after entering the elevator, a man rushed in in a hurry.

    The man was wearing a set of casual sportswear, his round face under the baseball cap was very festive, and the floor he pressed was the same as hers.

    The elevator rose steadily, and after reaching the floor, Xia Wei was the first to go out.

    "Beauty, wait a minute."

    Xia Wei stopped, turned to look at the festive face, "Is something wrong?" The

    man handed over a business card and said with a smile, "I'm Xiang Gang, the manager of Orange Entertainment."

    System: "Orange Entertainment is a B-level company under Tianyi Media."

    Xia Wei didn't take the business card immediately after he knew it, so he turned around and left.

    Xiang Gang quickly followed, walking side by side with her, with a kind smile on his face: "Beauty, don't get me wrong, I'm really an agent, not a liar, I think your appearance is very good, and your temperament has a unique coldness. I feel that our company is recruiting trainees recently. If you are interested, you can go directly to Orange Entertainment tomorrow to see if it is true or false."

    Xia Wei stopped and glanced at the business card in his hand, "You are a star. Detective?"

    Xiang Gang nodded, "Yes, beauty, you are naturally suitable for our circle, and you will definitely be popular." The

    compliments are skillful and neat, and the eyes of ordinary girls will immediately light up when they hear such words. But he was very indifferent, took the business card with a calm expression, thanked him and turned away.

    Xiang Gang wasn't sure if she would go tomorrow. Thinking of her clear eyes and beautiful facial features, he couldn't help saying aloud, "You really have astrology!"

    Xia Wei turned back and smiled confidently, "Thank you, I I will go."

    Leaning on the head of the bed, flipping through the original book, he had a clear understanding of the entertainment industry in this world.

    Completely different from the brokerage companies in the previous life, where there were hundreds of companies, there are two giant companies in the entertainment industry today, Tianyi Media and Inni Media.

    Artist brokerage, investment in film and television, brand endorsement, advertising shooting and other activities are all managed by the media company.

    Media companies have companies with different classifications, large and small, and artist contracts are divided into SABC levels, which are improved through the popularity of works.

    Artists are strictly classified and closely related to resources. The two giants dominate. Almost all film and television variety shows are invested and produced by Tianyi or Yinni, so artists have little right to speak.

    Xia Wei looked at the business card in his hand, "Orange Light is a B-level company, and the trainee is a C-level artist contract. Step by step, you will become Orange Light's B-level artist, A-level artist, and then promoted to Tianyi's A-level artist. A-level company entertainment?"

    System: "It's common sense, it depends on your star luck, many people who are a hit, go directly from trainee to A-level artist contract."

    Xia Wei got out of bed and poured a glass Shui, "It seems to be quite fair to ordinary artists without background."

    System: "Yes, different levels, different treatment, and different resources, all have the opportunity to rise."

    Xia Wei turned the mug in his hand and lowered his head. Eyes contemplative.

    The scumbag Zhou Minghan is the president of Suoxing Entertainment, an A-level company under Yinni. He has already planned to cut off the relationship with the Ji family. Naturally, Yinni will have to pass it. In this way, he must enter Tianyi Media.

    And the first person to appear in the quest prompt is Orange Light's scout.

    After confirming the company, I suddenly remembered that I had watched half of the bad luck card playback, opened the warehouse, and pressed play.

    After the Ji family screamed and panicked, the screen switched to the hospital.

    Xia Wei was startled for a second, then burst into laughter.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

2.5M 170K 87
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
67.3K 1.1K 115
Xie Fei transmigrated as a retired female supporting role, and was thrown into the interstellar villain prison by her fiancé. The three major int...
1.4M 86K 37
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
25.8K 475 45
https://m.shubaow.net/62/62617/ Author: June Watermelon Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-09-18 Latest: Chapter 45 3 Big Guys rebirth...