Ever since NY (Zarry AU)

By butdaddyIlovezee

Zayn Malik's life changed when he was a 13-year-old kid. His world crumbled down when a tragic event happened... More

I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XIV.
XV.
XVII.
XVIII.
XIX.
XX.
XXI.
XXII.
XXIII.
XXIV.
XXV.
XXVI.
XXVII.
XXVIII.
XXIX.
XXX.
XXXI. Epilogue

XVI.

237 19 1
By butdaddyIlovezee

"What? What do you mean?" Niall asked.

"Erm... we've been... we have a thing going on... had," Harry confessed.

"I... knew it, I'm not surprised, and then what? Did he break it up... whatever you had?" Niall asked.

"No, I just walked away," Harry said.

"Oh man, are you gonna talk to him?" Niall asked.

"I don't know. Did he go to school today?" Harry asked.

"Erm... yes," Niall said.

"Did he say anything to you?" Harry asked.

"No... nothing. I think you should talk to him," Niall said.

"What aren't you telling me?" Harry asked.

"Nothing," Niall said nervously.

"Are you sure? You bought food and haven't eaten a bite," Harry asked again.

"I... I can't eat. I don't know if I should tell you this." Niall said.

"What? What happened?" Harry asked.

"Maybe it means nothing okay, but I saw... I saw him holding hands with that girl and they hopped on that guy's car," Niall said.

"Wha... is he... how... why?" Harry asked with a broken voice.

"I told you, maybe it doesn't mean anything," Niall said.

"What else could that mean Niall? He's avoiding me since the wake, he came home with a fucking love bite, and now he's holding hands with her. It's over, he kind of made that clear," Harry said with teary eyes.

"Exactly, kind of. He hasn't called it quits," Niall said.

"There's no need. Message received." Harry said.

"You're so stubborn sometimes..." Niall said rolling his eyes.

"He knows where to find me if he wants to say something to me. I won't be doing anything," Harry said without a doubt.

"Okay, that's... okay," Niall said nodding.

"And please, stay out of this. I don't want you to say anything to him... about me or us or whatever. Is that clear?" Harry asked.

"Alright, I... won't. But what if he asks?" Niall said.

"You say you don't know anything. Please, Niall. If you meddle, there won't be any more cookies for you," Harry warned wiping a tear that fell from his eye.

"Okay... I get it," Niall said sighing.

"And... what are you doing this weekend? Any plan?" Niall asked changing the subject.

"Don't know. Nothing I reckon," Harry said.

"Mmh, you didn't celebrate your birthday for obvious reasons last weekend. But... what about if we go to the new arcade near the park. I've heard it's awesome and has the newest video games. Could be fun," Niall said.

"Got to get back to work Ni, thanks for coming," Harry said smiling and Niall nodded.
                    **************

"Come on Harry, let's go. Come with me," Niall said.

"Yes, baby. You should go out and have some fun," Anne said.

"I can't with you two, can I? Alright, let me get my coat," Harry said smiling at them.

"Great!" Niall cheered.

At that moment a customer entered and the bell rang.

"I get it, go. Good afternoon! How can... I help you? Cecile, good to see you," Anne greeted.

"Good day, Mrs. Jen... Cecile," Niall said.

"Good afternoon to you too, it's nice to see you, Niall. And you too, Anne. I would like some butter cookies. A large box, please? Zaynie loves these cookies too, " She said.

"Alright, coming right now," Anne said.

"And... how you been doing Niall? How's school?" She asked while her cookies were arranged.

"Good, maths are giving some of us trouble. I believe Zayn has told you," Niall said.

"He's... been a little absent when he's home. After John's... he's been out of the house a lot," She said smiling sadly.

"Oh..." Niall said watching Harry coming out the counter.

"Anyways, you kids have to go out and have fun with your friends, " Cecile said. "What are you doing this weekend?" She asked Niall.

"We're going to celebrate Harry's past birthday," Niall said.

"Hey Mrs. Jenkins, Niall..." Harry said glancing at him. "Sorry, Cecile."

"Don't worry it's fine. I'm getting used to it. How are you, Harry? It was your birthday last week, wasn't it?" She asked him.

"Ye-yes." He answered and she nodded. "Well have fun son, and enjoy your day today," Cecile said.

"Here, Cecile, cookies on the house," Anne said.

"Oh, thanks, Anne," Cecile said.

"Come every time you need anything, please," Anne said.

"Will do, thanks. See you," Cecile said.
**********

"Happy post-B-day! Cheer up, man. Niall said.

"Thanks... thanks for making this day more bearable. I thought I was going to be celebrating with him, not only you, after everything pass. Y'know? No offense," Harry said.

"Not taken but... could you just try to have fun. I mean, it's a celebration. Let's sit and have some food first," Niall said putting an arm around him.

A waiter took his order and left.

"Thanks, Ni. For being here," Harry said.

"I'm your friend, so you have nothing to say," Niall said.

"Hello Harry," a voice said behind him.

"Hi...Zayn..." said Harry surprised, feeling a pang in his stomach.

"Good to see you, I'm here hanging out with some friends. Do you want to join us?" Zayn asked.

"We're are here to ce-" Niall said.

"We've already ordered some food. Thanks anyways," Harry said kicking Niall under de table.

"I see. I... guess, I'll see you around? I can come to the bakery and don't know... talk," Zayn said.

"Erm, I think someone is waiting for you to come back over there," Harry said pointing behind him as Zayn turned his head and Gio was calling him.

"Okay... it was nice to see you, Harry. And you too Niall," Zayn said and both of them nodded at him.

"Bye," Harry said pretending to look for something on the menu and Zayn walked away.

"Man! Why did you kick me? And why did you treat him like that? He said he wanted to talk," Niall said.

"Because... I got angry seeing that he was here with "his friends" and her. On the day I decided to celebrate my bloody birthday nevertheless," Harry said.

"I mean, I kinda forced you to celebrate," Niall said and Harry glanced at him. "But yeah, clearly isn't the best day, but... I think you, maybe, can talk with him? Like, get everything straight?" Niall said.

"Maybe," Harry said sighing and turning his head to watch Zayn who smiled at him.

"Hey Zayn, how's your friend?" Liam asked.

"Erm... good," He responded.

"Why you didn't invite him to come?" Liam asked.

"I did, but they'd already ordered food and all," Zayn said.

"It's better that way. I've never liked him," Sophia said.

"Wha- why...did you know him?" Zayn asked.

"Erm..." Sophia said nervously.

"Of course she did, from the party remember? She didn't like the way he made you leave. That's all," Liam said putting his arm around her shoulders and she nodded.

"Oh right," Zayn said looking at Harry's table.

"He's still looking at us, man," Niall said biting his burger.

"We better finish this and go. We can come back some other day," Harry said.

"But... it's your birthday. Well, kind of, " Niall said looking down.

"I promise I'll come back with you soon. Now I just want to go," Harry said.

"Alright. I understand," Niall said.

They finish eating and they left the place. Zayn was watching them from afar, thinking about Harry and realizing that maybe they left that quickly because of him.

Later, after Harry and his mom closed the bakery, they walked home and saw Mr. Jenkins's store closed and with those yellow tapes around beginning to fall.

"Do you think Cecile will be taking care of the store now mom?" Harry asked.

"I don't know baby, I reckon she will," Anne said.

"We can help her maybe," Harry said.

"How?" She asked.

"I don't know. I've been thinking about what happened with... his son and then Mr. Jenkins and all. I feel sorry for her," Harry said.

"I know, what a tragedy that woman's life turned into in the last couple of years. Losing his family like that, but right now she has Zayn," Anne said sighing.

"Do you think I can help her
with the store?" Harry asked.

"What? How?" Anne asked.

"I don't know, you already have someone part-time for the bakery to help you. Do you think I can help her to attend it?" Harry suggested.

"Are you sure? And what about school?" Anne asked.

"Mother..." Harry said as they entered their apartment.

"It's your decision, baby. Do what you feel it's right for you," Anne said.

"Hello family, how was your day dear?" Rob asked.

"Good," Anne said and kissed him.  At that, Harry smiled sadly. He missed Zayn.

When they finished eating, someone knocked on the door.

"I'll go," Rob said and stood up.
"Hello... Zayn is it? how can I help you?" he said.

"Hey, I'm here to see Harry. Is he home?" Zayn said.

"Yes, he's here. Come on in," Rob said.

"Thanks," Zayn said.

"Zayn, good to see you, dear," Anne said.

"Yes, nice to see you too. Sorry to interrupt dinner," Zayn said.

"Nonsense, we were just finishing. We let you two catch up," Anne said leaving the room, Rob nodded and followed her.

"Hi..." Zayn said.

"Hi," Harry said standing up.

"You left the arcade without saying goodbye today," Zayn said.

"You were with your friends. Zayn, why you are here?" Harry said dryly.

"Okay... I want to talk to you. Mmh... I miss you," He said sincerely.

"I... don't know if we have anything to talk about," Harry said.

"I do..." Zayn said approaching him.

"No... not here," Harry said, walking to his room Zayn wasn't sure but he followed, and he closed the door behind him.

"I miss you, Harry," Zayn said again.

"And what do you want me to do?" Harry said seriously.

"Forgive me?" Zayn said approaching him and looking at his lips.

"No," Harry said and walked away, sitting on the bed.

"Harry, please. Erm... I- I'm... a mess. I'm confused and today when I saw you with Niall, I realized that I miss you," Zayn said sitting next to Harry.

"That's it? Do you think that I'm gonna forget what happened? No, Zayn," Harry said.

"I'm sorry. I don't... the only thing I know now is... that I miss you, I miss your kisses... your skin.... you," Zayn said looking at him.

"No, Zayn... I" Harry said when he was interrupted by Zayn pressing his lips on his.

At first, Harry resisted but Zayn grabbed his head between his hands and begin kissing him until he gave in.
Zayn dominated the kiss and Harry let him enter his mouth, feeling his devious silky tongue explore his mouth. It was full of passion and hunger. Zayn was never like that before.

"Zayn... why are you do.." Harry asked between kisses.

"I was dying to do this. Please, babe, I want you so badly... " Zayn said panting.

"No... I don't want to... you're high now and you ... put me... through hell," Harry said.

"Babe, please. I'm sorry, I need you, I miss you, Harry," He said looking at him with tired red and dark eyes.

Harry knew that it shouldn't be this easy, but he can't resist Zayn's look, even like this, high and tired. He was a sucker for those tired eyes. At that moment he just nodded and let himself go.

"Babe..." Zayn said kissing him harder. He indeed was high but wanted Harry more than anything. He was so horny.

Harry was so surprised by this behavior. All of a sudden it was like he wasn't that shy boy that he met a year ago, and deep inside he was loving it. He likes being controlled by Zayn.

"Oh," Harry moaned in Zayn's mouth when he touched his growing bulge through his jeans.

"Let me... touch you," Zayn said and Harry nodded. So Zayn helped to take off his T-shirt and unfastened his jeans, pulled them down along with his underwear.

"God... you're so hard for me," Zayn said adjusting his jeans too, but at the sight, he only wanted to blow Harry hard.

"Zee," Harry whispered.

"I want your... cock so much, Harry..." Zayn said and grabbed his hard cock in his hand and started to move it up and down watching how Harry quietly moaned and how he was enjoying it.

"Oh God!," Harry whispered with closed eyes.

"Babe..." Zayn said and without thinking much he kneeled and put Harry's cock in his mouth and started sucking and licking it up and down. He felt how Harry grabbed his head and was pushing it down.

"Bloody hell...," Harry whispered and bite his lower lip to silence his moans and he laid down on his back.

Zayn smirked, he hadn't much idea of how to blow him but he was trying his best to get more moans out of Harry's mouth. He decided to go further and he licked his balls making Harry squirm on the bed and he pushed him down with his hand.

"Stand still, babe," he whispered and Harry obeyed. A strange feeling of pride ran through his body. "Good," he said smiling.

He continued sucking him hard, as he was increasing the pace he was watching Harry harder and harder and the moans increased.

"Cum, for me babe," Zayn said and he take him again in his mouth. He didn't know what possessed him but he was feeling so different, so in control and he liked it.

"Zayn... I'm gonna come..." Harry said and at that moment Zayn sucked faster and hollowed his cheeks. Harry came and he swallowed, so naturally. All of this felt so natural with Harry and he was missing being this intimate with him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 19K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
9.2K 310 9
When their longing gazes go viral on TikTok, Rob Jetten and Jesse Klaver must decide what happens next. (Enjoy this dumb and happy story).
27.2K 1.4K 36
𝐯𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝┊❝you're the love that came without warning; you had my heart before i could say no❞ ↳ in which liam, young and beautiful and heartbroken...
154K 6.9K 31
I love him but I can't tell him. Spanish Version : @A2Zarry