Sonic Splatoon

By metalgreymon2

Somesort of epirement goes wrong, and a new hedgehog like squid comes out of it. He meets Maya, an Inkling wi... More

Chapter 01 - Hedgehog Squid
Chapter 02 - What are they?
Chapter 03 - Alterna
Chapter 04 - Chaos Control
Chapter 05 - Zip, Splat, and Jump
Chapter 06 - The Eel Deal
Chapter 07 - Alterna's Origin
Chapter 08 - Pedal to the Megalodon
Chapter 09 - Time-Space Rift
Chapter 10 - The Hyper Manta Storm
Chapter 11 - Alterna Space Center
Chapter 12 - The Ursine Anomally
Sonic Splatoon: Season 1 Second Half.
Chapter 14 - New Threat
Chapter 15 - Eggman Empire
Chapter 16 - The Gaia Gates
Chapter 17 - Guardian of Death
Chapter 18 - Spikes of Metal
Chapter 19 - Shadows from the Past
Chapter 20 - The Gold Sovereign
Chapter 21 - Zeti
Chapter 22 - The strongest Zeti
Chapter 23 - Catastrophe
Chapter 24 - Strike Back
Chapter 25 - The Controller
Chapter 26 - Fight for Our World
Sonic Splatoon Season 2 Trailer
Chapter 27 - The Seekers Emerge!
Chapter 28 - The Foundation Rises!
Chapter 29 - Cursed Arrows!
Chapter 30 - The Vampire Hunter!
Chapter 31 - Danger Waters!
Chapter 32 - The Legend of the Gargoyle!
Chapter 33 - The Sunken Civilization!
Chapter 34 - The Secrets of the Argonauts!
Chapter 35 - The Legends of Camelot!
Chapter 36 - The Knight of the Wind Reborn!
Chapter 37 - Wasteland Turf!
Chapter 38 - Acht's True Mission!
Chapter 39 - The Haunted Ruin!
Chapter 40 - Destiny of Nightmares!
Chapter 41 - Lurking in the Catacombs!
Chapter 42 - Stop the Big Wave!
Chapter 43 - Full Front Attack!
Chapter 44 - Castle of Secrets!
Chapter 45 - The Powerbonded Titan!

Chapter 13 - Calamari Inkantation 3MIX

238 1 0
By metalgreymon2

Sonic and Maya reached up to the top of the Rocket, where they finally saw Mr. Grizz's true form. He left off with the Rocket, but thanks to Deep Cut's help, they were able to take the Egg Mobile outer space. The Final Battle is ready to begin.

Chapter 13 - Calamari Inkatation 3MIX

The Egg Mobile was fully boosted with power. Master Mega let go, and Sonic jumped inside the ship. Amber activated the cockpit's protection for them to be safe on the way up. 

Amber: There is no turning back now, guys! Let's get going!

Sonic: Right back at ya, Amber! Let's get going!

The Egg Mobile was able to reach outer space and was now close to the rocket. Amber opened the barrier. Sonic turned to Maya.

Sonic: Ready?

Maya: Yeah! Let's do this!

Sonic and Maya jumped to the rocket. Now, they had to finish off Mr. Grizz. The Rocket was full of Fuzzy Ooze. And there were some Golden Eggs there to.

Sonic: Hey, what are those?

Maya: Golden Eggs! Maybe we can use it on any Fuzzball we see!

However, something seemed to have started to appear. Mr. Grizz appeared out of the Fuzzy Ooze, like an Inkling popping out of his own Ink.

Sonic: So he can hide on the Ooze.

Maya: Apparently.

Mr. Grizz: Well. You surely are dedicated to your work.

Sonic: Dude, you fired me, without even hiring me first!

Mr. Grizz: Hm... that's true. But one way or another, I think it's time you earned yourself a break. Now come here so I can BREAK YOU!!!

Grizz was quite far away from Sonic and Maya. Plus, some Egg Gunners started to appear. Amber turned on the Egg Mobile's cannons.

Amber: We must give Sonic all the cover we can!

Amber opened the black protection again, letting Marie point her charger, and Callie charged up her Hero Blaster!

Sonic: Let's get going!

Sonic and Maya went to the Golden Eggs. Using them, Maya and Jet were able to take out the Fuzzy Ooze. It seems that the more Power Eggs that Jet would eat, the more marine life energy he would absorb.

Sonic: There are still some enemies ahead!

Maya: We gotta get ready!

The two of them charged ahead. They moved through the rocket, collecting three more Golden Eggs. Grizz released a wave of claws at them. Sonic and Maya moved away. There was one weird mark on Grizz's chest.

Sonic: Hey, what's that thing?

Maya: I'm not sure... But we better get going!

The Egg Gunners tried to get close to Sonic and Maya, but Amber shooted them down. Another one was trying to come from behind. Callie shooted it with her blaster!

Callie: Take that, bolt brain!

Sonic looked at the white stuff. Grizz attempted to smash them down. However, they moved away. Sonic shooted his Touchram at it. This made a Fuzzball appear on Grizz's chest.

Maya: A Fuzzball!

Sonic: Toss Jet at it!

Maya nodded. She grabbed the Smallfry, and powered it up with the Gold Eggs. After that, she tossed it right at the Fuzzball, popping it.

Sonic: It's working!

Mr. Grizz: You're not clocking out that easily.

Sonic: What the heck?

Grizz disappeared within the Fuzzy Ooze, revealing another section of the rocket. There were more Power Eggs, but Grizz simply disappeared.

Amber: It disappeared?

Suddenly, Mr. Grizz popped out of the Ooze again, with another white mark on his chest. Maya noticed the Fuzzball that they had to take out.

Maya: We might have to take out that Fuzzball to advance!

Sonic: Let's get moving, then!

Grizz, however, made the job harder for them, this time. He started to roll, making the rocket rotate in the opposite direction.

Sonic: Uh-oh.

Maya: We better run!

Sonic and Maya started running against the rotation. They managed to collect 3 Golden Eggs. Grizz stopped rolling, making the rocket stop. Maya destroyed the Fuzzball, openin' the way. They moved on ahead.

Sonic: This won't be so easy, after all.

Suddenly, some Robots started to appear on top of the rocket to slow down Sonic and Maya, as they were too close to Grizz.

Maya: What the?

Sonic: Egg Hunters! Watch out for their wasp robot things!

The smaller robots under the command of the Egg Hunters started to attack them with their lasers. Sonic caught their attention. The blue blur moved swiftly around, avoiding the lasers. Amber was being chased by the Egg Gunners.

Amber: Those idiots won't let go!

Shiver: Isn't there any other way to take these guys out?

Frye: How about my Booyah Bomb!

Callie: Huh?

Shiver: Oh it might work! Callie, Marie, we have to charge this with Booyah Power!

Callie: Huh?

Frye: Say Booyah to power it up!

Callie: Oh.. Got it! BOOYAH!!!

Marie, Shiver, and Frye: BOOYAH!!!

The BOOYAH Bomb was fully charged. Frye tossed it to one Robot, blowing up all of the others around it. Sonic and Maya, finally blew up the Egg Hunters. Maya had five Golden Eggs. She charged at the white spot, revealing the Fuzzball. She tossed Jet at it, who ate it fully.

Sonic: Go it!

Mr. Grizz: AH, a setback. But this is a GROWTH INDUSTRIE!!!

Grizz disapeared back into the Ooze. He reappeared at the end of the Rocket, with the third White spot on it.  There were more Golden Eggs and one Fuzzball.

Sonic: All the way there?

Maya: We might be in trouble.

They were, and so was the rest of the team. They were being chased by another Robot. This thing is the Egg Cannon.

Amber: Whoa, what the heck?

Sonic: An Egg Cannon? Grizz sure is serious about this, isn't he?

Maya: You're not wrong there!

The Egg Mobile turned to the enemy. Amber shooted the lasers. Callie and Marie were shooting at the missiles that were coming.

Frye: I think I kind of wasted my Booyah Bomb.

Shiver: Oh did YOU?!

Big Man: Ay!(Watch out!)

The Egg Cannon wasn't the only thing coming. There was one Egg Walker appearing in front of Sonic and Maya.

Maya: Whoa, what's this thing?

Sonic: An Egg Walker! This one's even worse than the Egg Cannon!

The Egg Walker started shooting lasers. Sonic and Maya avoided them. Sonic jumped on top of the machine, but one missile pushed it off.

Sonic: Owch!

Maya: Are you okay?

Sonic: I've been hit by worse!

Sonic took a moment inside his Ink to recover. Maya looked at the Egg Walker. She noticed something. The Egg Walker didn't fly as the Egg Cannon do.

Maya: Wait... if I shoot one of the legs...

Maya shooted the arrows at the left leg. This made the Egg Walker lose its balance. She shooted right on its face, blowing it up. Sonic raised back from his Ink.

Sonic: Not bad, girl!

Maya: Hehe.

Maya took the Golden Eggs and charged smallfry with it. Jet took out the Fuzzball, and this eliminated the Ooze on the way.

Sonic: Ok, there's still one more Fuzzball before Grizz!

Maya: Well, the Robots are here too!

Amber moved the Egg Mobile all over the place, avoiding the missiles. However, on a good range, Marie sniped the back of the robot, blowing up the engines. This made the Egg Cannon fall down to the Earth's atmosphere. It landed on the ocean.

Callie: Nice shot, cousin!

Marie: Thanks, girl!

Shiver: Those two are excellent!

Frye: They gave us the thing, accepted us from the beginning, and are still letting us help... They were so nice! And are so FAMILIAR...

Sonic and Maya moved to the next section. However, Grizz would be putting a break on them. He started rolling, making the rocket rotate again.

Maya: Here he comes!

However, Maya slipped. She ended up falling, nearly going out of orbit. Sonic grabbed her and tossed her into the air. Using his Sonic Boost, he forces the Rotation to go faster, making Grizz stand back up. He grabbed Maya, bridal style.

Maya: Thank you.

Sonic: What are best buddies for?

Maya returned back on her feet. She and Jet used the 5 collected Golden Eggs. There were 7 more Golden Eggs in the area before Grizz.

Sonic: These might be the last ones here!

Grizz: You looking for a rase?

Jet just jumped down, and dashed all over, eating the Power Eggs. Jet had a lot of marine-life energy around him. Everyone noticed this.

Sonic: Whoa...

Maya: Wow...

Cuttlefish: Look! Marine-Life Energy is floating around Smallfry!

Frye: Streams of light...

Shiver: "Three lights... united to consume the disaster..."

Legends say: "Long ago, our splatlands were almost washed away by a great flood. All were presumed lost... Until three lights appeared and united to consume the disaster." These three lights were the duo Sonic and Maya, the Squidbeak Splatoon, and Deep Cut.

Amber: It's as it was foretold! Behold! HUGEFRY!!!

Jet: KKKKRRRWWWWAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Sonic: Whoa...

Maya: I remember this from the legends on the Sunken Scrolls... Jet, you're so big...

Jey: KKKRRROOOOOWWWWWAAAAAA!!!!!!

Jet charged at Grizz. He started hitting the ursine anomaly, pushing it clear. Some Egg Gunners started shooting the Hugefry, but with no effect. Sonic homing attacked them, taking them out. Maya shooted the white target on Grizz's chest.

Maya: Come on...(the Fuzzball appears) Got it! JET! Attack the Fuzzball!!!

Jet: KKKRRRWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Jet crunched the Fuzzball. This pushed Grizz back. The Egg Mobile's lasers aimed at the bear's head. Sonic aimed his Kindlestrike. The bear fell down.

Sonic: Got him!

Jet pulled Maya up. The Inkling girl was on the back of her little buddy now. She hugged her pet smiling. However, it wasn't over. The Rocket blew up out of nowhere. Sonic got caught in the explosion.

Sonic: WHOOOOAAAAAA!!!

Sonic got sent blasting off. Everyone hearing him scream looked back, and Sonic was blasting off out of the rocket.

Maya: SONIC!!!!

Grizz: You are proactive aren't you...

Maya looked at Grizz who stood back up. However, he got even bigger than before, and with much more Fuzzball surrounding his body.

Maya: Grizz... You...

Hugefry charged at Mr. Grizz. However, the bear grabbed the Salmonoid and tossed it on the rocket. Maya was sent blasting off.

Maya: AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Callie: GOTCHA!!!

The Egg Mobile flew below Maya just in time. She was caught by Callie and Marie. They helped Maya up, who was in tears right now.

Maya: Sonic, he's... he's...

Marie: We'll make that abomination say sorry for that! Don't worry.

Maya: Sonic...

...

...

Sonic: You called?

Maya: SONIC!!

The Phantom Masks appeared on everyone. Sonic was in contact with them. Somehow he survived the fall and didn't make it back to the Earth's atmosphere.

Maya: You're alright!

Amber: How did you survive?

Sonic I'm still out of the Earth's atmosphere! And I'd move because I'm coming at you on some kind of ship that I'm not in control of.

The Egg Mobile moved away. There was another ship, that seemed to be holding some sort of vacuum, and Sonic was on top of it.

Amber: What the? What's that thing?

Shiver: I don't know, but it looks cool!

Big Man: Ay!(Look at that! Is that a vacuum?)

Sonic: It might be just what we need to suck up the Fuzzballs!

Mr. Grizz: Stop protesting.

Sonic: Huh?

Mr. Grizz: It's no use. The Earth will soon be ruled by the mammalians again.

Mr. Grizz had another thing in mind. He was actually fused with the Rocket's core and was going to deliver the Fuzzy Ooze himself.

Maya: Oh no!

Sonic: That sick bear.

??: GYA HA HA!!

Sonic: Huh?(looks down) No way...

Sonic: It's Octavio!

Everyone: WHAT?!

DJ Octavio: GYA HA HA! Not if I crush your big finish! You're not dropping this beat on OUR turf!

Sonic: I knew you were still wandering around somewhere!

DJ Octavio: I'm not someone so easy to kill! You better be sure of that!

Cuttlefish: Hahahaha! Took you long enough to apear, Octavio!

DJ Octavio: I had to do some changes to the Octobot King. A brand new Ink Vacuum, one pilot attach, and an awsome bit to go along with it!

Mr. Grizz: No matter how many of you protest, you cannot resist.

DJ Octavio: Oh we cannot resist right! But not to you! We cannot resist the groove!

DJ Octavio started to play a bit. This one, though, was diferent from the ones he used to play. This one the Squidbeak Splatoon knew.

(Side note: I know it's Octavio ft. Squid Sisters and Deep Cut, but for the sake of this story, it will be just him and the Squid Sisters)

Callie and Marie knew this one to well. And so did Cuttlefish and Amber. Mr. Grizz was clueless to what was happening. But before he knew, Hugefry got back up.

Jet: KKKWKWWWRRRAAAAA!!!!

Mr. Grizz: Huh?(gets pushed back) Hey, how are you back up?

DJ Octavio: Do you understand now? Those who hear it will become much stronger and energized! The one and only... That Heavenly Melody!

Sonic: Whoa...

Maya: Could this one be...?

Shiver: It sure sound irresistable.

Frye: I feel like moving hy hips like yeah!

Big Man: AY?(Wait, isn't this song?)

Amber: You guessed it....(picks up Cuttlefish)

Amber and Cuttlefish: HIT IT!!!!

Callie and Marie: SQUID SISTERS Ft. DJ OCTAVIO!!!

DJ Octavio: CALAMARI INKANTATION 3MIX!!!

Sonic Started to listen to Callie and Marie singing with Octavio's remix of the music. Maya jumed to Sonic, huging him.

Maya: I thought you were gone for good!

Sonic: Hehe! You won't kill me that easily!

The power of the song was starting to leave its mark, as the Chaos Emeralds released their glow once more with full power.

Mr. Grizz: Nrgh... What are those?

Sonic: The Chaos Emeralds... They came back to life!

Maya: They seem stronger than ever!

Amber: How strong is the Calamari Inkantation?

Shiver: Wait... are our bosses really....

Frye: It can't be...

Shiver and Frye: THE SQUID SISTERS?!

Mr. Grizz: Ngh! I can'd stand this glow!

Sonic: Time to burn down some ooze! SUPER SONIC STYLE!!!

Sonic mearged with the Chaos Emeralds, giving form to the miracle of the seven servers. This si Super Sonic, Sonic's strenth beyond maximum.

Maya: Super Sonic...

Super Sonic: Time to fight back!

DJ Octavio: GYAH HA HA!!! Here we go! Pilot atach unlocked! Fuzzballs meet my Ink Vacuum! Hop in, Agent 3!

Amber: You heard him! Stear to the Octobot King, and vacuum up those Fuzzballs!

Maya took the controls of the Octobot King, as Octavio was playing the music. Maya moved to the first Fuzzball, as Jet kept attacking the bear. Some robots apeared, but Super Sonic dashed through them.

Super Sonic: You won't get to the Octobot King that easily!!

Amber took the Egg Mobile arround, as the Squid Sisters kept performing. The vacuum was activated, and sucked up the first Fuzzball. It sucked it, and The Octobot King moved to the next section.

Super Sonic: Nice!

Shiver: It's working!

Amber: I see the next one!

Super Sonic: Beware though! There seem to be some fakes aproching!

DJ Octavio: The vacuum can't suck the fake ones!

Maya: Got it!

Maya went to the next ball. Super Sonic dashed to one Egg Cannon that apeared there. He crissed his wrists.

Super Sonic: CHAOS SPEAR!!!

Super Sonic shooted his Chaos Spear at the enemy, taking it out. Maya reached to the next Fuzzball and sucked it completly.

Mr Grizz: Urgh! Why can't you just acept my industries?

Maya: Manipulating people is not an industrie! You're gonna have to clock out, Grizz!

Super Sonic: His back is exposed!

Maya noticed it, and went to it. Octostamps started to spawn, but the lasers from the Egg Mobile came in. Grizz was to focused on Hugefry to worry about his back.

Maya: I got you now!

Maya aimed the vaccum, and sucked up the fuzzball. It vnished inside the vacuum. The Octobot King moved to the final one.

Amber: That's the last of them!

Frye: You ooze, you lose! Go back tours whiner!

Super Sonic moved to the fake Fuzzballs. He shooted his Chaos Spears at them, destryoing them. This allowed Maya to advance. She aimed the vaccum.

Maya: This is IT!!!

She raised the Vacuum. More Egg Gunners popped up, but they were eliminated by Super Sonic and the Egg Mobile's lasers! The vacuum sucked the last of the Fuzzballs.

Shiver: That's all of them!

Frye: But... now what?

DJ Octavio: I'll tell you what! We shoot the Ooze back at him!

Mr. Grizz: Ugh... Why can't you just give in...?

Super Sonic: Because we're not like that!

Maya: And that's the first rule of the battlefield-

Super Sonic and Maya: NEVER GIVE UP NO MATTER WHAT!!!

Octavio switched the vacuum to a cannon. Maya shooted the Ooze back at the bear. Grizz couldn't take it. The rocket was covered in ink and was about to blow up. The Calamari Inkantation 3MIX ended. However, the Rocket was entering the atmosphere!

Cuttlefish: Oh no! It's still coming! 

Maya: WHAT?! What do we do?! I'm out of ink!

Super Sonic: Everyone, stand back!

Everyone backed off. The song is still going on. Sonic built upon power, annd went under the rocket. Everyone prepared themselves.

Super Sonic: You're not getting through! CHAOS... CONTROL!!!

Super Sonic teleported the rocket away from Earth. It was now in front of the old Space Colony Ark, that was ready to shoot at it.

Mr. Grizz: It seems all my work... was for nothing... 

Super Sonic: The times have changed Grizz. Moving on is the future.

Mr. Grizz: The world win never be as it was...

Amber: The era of the mammalians ended long ago, thanks to the humans. Every world has its end.

Super Sonic: That's why we must live our lifes to the fullest! That's what I always do.

Maya: You wanted to bring back your old world, and keep it for ever. Let me ask you something. What good is a world that goes on forever?

Mr Grizz: I suppose this is it, then... (whisper: The Docter won't like this...) 

Super Sonic: Hm?

Mr. Grizz: ...(looks at Maya) Maya... You will not recive serverance paaaaayyyy-

Everything on the rocket blew up. Mr. Grizz was no more, and so was the Fuzzy Ooze.. The Egg Mobile and the Octobot King went back to Earth. Super Sonic landed on the Octobot King besides Maya. The Chaos Emeralds and Super Sonic splited. Sonic took them with him. 

Maya looke up. The Hugefry she named Jet was returning back to the Smallfry she met. Jet landed on Maya's hands. He looked at her, and went to his favourit spot, Maya's bag.

Sonic: He likes to be there.

Maya: Yeah... I guess he found himself a home.

Sonic: So did we.

The Octobot King took the container with the Great Zapfish. They went back to Earth. However, it seems that something was looking through a radar to track Grizz's signal

??: So, my grandfather's ursine anomaly was taken out... And my own creation is not on th scanner as well... Grizz... Tartar... Those creations were useless. It's time for me to take over personally. GYA HAHAHAHAHA!!!

TO BE CONTINUED...

Next time...
They took out Grizz... They stopped the Fuzzy Ooze from spreading... and now their lives will be normal again... or will they?

Next time, on Sonic Splatoon: Chapter 14 - New threat!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 28 15
Sypnosis: Long ago, in a far away land of Mobius, there were a group of kingdoms that are each ruled by a king and queen, and are united by an allian...
18.1K 163 20
Thanks to a mysterious Storm,Sonic Tails and knuckles ended up in a new world where they must try and survive and face new challenges along with new...
9.6K 180 19
You wake up after a 12,000 year slumber in a cryopod. You barely remember anything from your past life. How has life changed? And who are these creat...
1.1K 29 24
Discover the new adventures of Sonic And Chun-li as they grew a bond together despite their differences