Chapter 13 - Calamari Inkantation 3MIX

Sonic and Maya reached up to the top of the Rocket, where they finally saw Mr. Grizz's true form. He left off with the Rocket, but thanks to Deep Cut's help, they were able to take the Egg Mobile outer space. The Final Battle is ready to begin.

Chapter 13 - Calamari Inkatation 3MIX

The Egg Mobile was fully boosted with power. Master Mega let go, and Sonic jumped inside the ship. Amber activated the cockpit's protection for them to be safe on the way up. 

Amber: There is no turning back now, guys! Let's get going!

Sonic: Right back at ya, Amber! Let's get going!

The Egg Mobile was able to reach outer space and was now close to the rocket. Amber opened the barrier. Sonic turned to Maya.

Sonic: Ready?

Maya: Yeah! Let's do this!

Sonic and Maya jumped to the rocket. Now, they had to finish off Mr. Grizz. The Rocket was full of Fuzzy Ooze. And there were some Golden Eggs there to.

 And there were some Golden Eggs there to

Sonic: Hey, what are those?

Maya: Golden Eggs! Maybe we can use it on any Fuzzball we see!

However, something seemed to have started to appear. Mr. Grizz appeared out of the Fuzzy Ooze, like an Inkling popping out of his own Ink.

Sonic: So he can hide on the Ooze.

Maya: Apparently.

Mr. Grizz: Well. You surely are dedicated to your work.

Sonic: Dude, you fired me, without even hiring me first!

Mr. Grizz: Hm... that's true. But one way or another, I think it's time you earned yourself a break. Now come here so I can BREAK YOU!!!

Grizz was quite far away from Sonic and Maya. Plus, some Egg Gunners started to appear. Amber turned on the Egg Mobile's cannons.

Amber: We must give Sonic all the cover we can!

Amber opened the black protection again, letting Marie point her charger, and Callie charged up her Hero Blaster!