Chapter 17 - Guardian of Death

The Squidbeak Splatoon started exploring the Octo Canyon. They faced Eggman's machines and took back three Zapfishes. After taking back the third one, there was one Inkling waiting for them. It was Clauds, aka LizzietheRatcicle15.

Chapter 17 - Guardian of Death

Sonic, Maya, Mephiles and Crystal were in front of Clouds, known as LizzietheRatcicle on YouTube. She had her Roller weapon with her.

Sonic: So, Clauds, Marie asked you to join us, is that right?

Clauds: Yeah. It took me quite some time to get here. I had to catch a flight from Inkstralia to get here! Then I had to get through some robots! Those things are quite anoying!

Sonic: Don't bother. We'll deal with their creator, and everything's fine! So, you fight with teh  Splat Roller?

Clauds: Yeah! This thing is my little pet for the turf wars! Speaking of pets, I was told to bring this little one with me.

Clauds pulled out a bag. This was Maya's and inside it was her pet Smallfry, Jet, who jumped out, and onto Maya's arms.

May: JET!!! I'm so happy to see you!

Sonic: Well, looks like we're gonna have some Smallfry to devour those idiots!

Mephiles: Is he really able to eat those things?

Crystal: I don't think we should underestimate him.

Clauds: So, Pearl and Marina have to make a call to Inkopolis. For now, I think you were trying to get inside that red thing glowing over there.

They looked over at the Egg Gate. As Sonic expected, clearing the Gaia Gates opened up the Egg Gate, allowing them to go inside.

Sonic: YES! Just as I expected, the Egg Gate is open! If we go inside, we're gonna be able to get to the next sector of the Octo Canyon!

Mephiles: What do you think is beyond the gate?

Sonic: We'll know once we get there. Clauds, you're coming to?

Clauds: What kind of question is that? Of course I'm coming!

The five of them went ahead. They crossed the Egg Gate, and were teleported to a diiferent place. This one wasn't any of the peaacefull places they've seen before.

 This one wasn't any of the peaacefull places they've seen before