Chapter 25 - The Controller

Thanks to Clauds, Callie, and Marie's warning, the disaster caused by Eggman never happened. Our heroes planned a full frontal assault on Eggman's base, in Mount Nantai. However, Eggman's thoughts of harnessing the power of the Master Emerald, made him fuse with the controller.

Chapter 25 - The Controller

Dr. Eggman is within the deepest core of his headquarters, in Mount Nantai. Now, combined with the Master Emerald, the Doctor made all of his Battleships back away.

Dr. Eggman: It seems that the legends are real. With the power of the Master Emerald, taking over the world is gonna be easy!

The Battleships were assembling beside the Great Eggman Imperial. Our heroes moved into the mountain. Sonic opened a map of the mountain on his Cypherdex.

 Sonic opened a map of the mountain on his Cypherdex

Sophie: Looks like this place's a very big one.

Crystal: We're gonna have to climb up to the top! That's where Eggman is!

Mephiles: Sonic, what are the yellow marks on the map?

Sonic: Tunnels. We might have to enter the base, in order to keep going. It's good for us, though!

Maya: We blow the base up, right?

Sonic: Exactly!

That's when our heroes heard some noise. A big group of robots was coming to attack them. Eggman's battleships kept exploding in the background.

Callie: Eggman's troops!

Marie: The Doctor isn't going to give up that easily!

Amber: We'll have to split up. Sonic, take your squad and go inside! Octavio, you and the Squid Sisters stay with me! You girls keep warming up your vocal cords!

Squid Sisters: Got it!

Amber: Clauds, Off the Hook, Deep Cut, you join Sonic and the rest!

The six nodded. Amber pointed the Squid Mobile's cannons at the mechs. Octavio started throwing the Octobot King's punches at the mechs too. Sonic's group went inside the first phase of the fortress, the Laser Cannons.

 Sonic's group went inside the first phase of the fortress, the Laser Cannons