Chapter 04 - Chaos Control

Fallong down on Alterna, Sonic and Maya met the Squidbeak Splatoon's Agents 1 and 2, and their Capitan. The Chaods emeralds are still intact, and now they must find them, before Deep Cut does.

Chapter 04 - Chaos Control

The New Squidbeak Splatoon just came across the Deep Cut trio, who wanted to search for the Treasure of Alterna. However, knowing that the treasure could be the Chaos Emeralds, they had to stay aleart.

Sonic: The Chaos Emeralds... Deep Cut doesn't know whaat those can do. If any eletronic gets to close to them, the emeralds, the reaction they might generate will have chaotic results.

Callie: I don't understand! If they don't know how to use them, why is it so dangerous to use them?

Sonic: The legend says that the emeralds can atract to each other. There are seven of them. If the seven are colected, a miracle will happend.

Capitan: Well, Deep Cut called themselves bandits! If they get that miracle for them... It might be a nightmare for us.

Sonic: We have the advantage over them. Like I said before, the Chaos Emeralds act as magnets. They atract each other, so we can use the one I got to search for the others!

Marie: So we pretty much have our plan, right?

Capitan: Exactly. So, let's updade the mission's status.

Sonic: Allow me. CYPHERCALL!!!

Sonic called out his power, and this summoned a blue computer thing on his hands. This is Sonic's Cypherdex.

 This is Sonic's Cypherdex

Maya: Oh wow...

Sonic: This is my Cypherdex. It's able to scan the area arround us, digitalize maps, and it's perfect for us to review our current status.

Capitan: So, can i put the status ther?

Sonic: Sorry, but only its owner can triger it.

Capitan: No problem. Upgrade our current status then.

Sonic: Got it.

Sonic upgraded their currest Status. They had 1576 Power Eggs, one Chaos Emerald, three readings on Cuttlefish's position, and the entire world of Alterna to search for the other six emeralds.

Cypherdex: Mission Status, Updated. Explore the world of Alterna, collect back the Seven Chaos Emeralds, rescue Cutllefish and the Great Zapfish.

Sonic: Updated. Initiating mission now.

Sonic and Maya looked at the map on display. It showed that there were still more Kettles on the first site. They had to take them out, in order to move on, and take out the Fuzzy Ooze, to move on to the Next area.

 They had to take them out, in order to move on, and take out the Fuzzy Ooze, to move on to the Next area