Chapter 28 - The Foundation Rises!

Opening - Huntik Go!

In the shadows of the night
When you face the darkness
Call the power of the light
Let your heart be fearless

Never give it up Never give it up
If you're strong enough get the power

Huntik keep the faith and you'll survive
Huntik is the seeker you're inside
Shout it out and make it loud
Everybody Huntik go!

There's a secret lost in time
There's an ancient story
One for all and no for one
Fighting for the glory

Never give it up Never give it up
If you're strong enough get the power

Huntik keep the faith and you'll survive(You'll survive)
Huntik is the seeker you're inside
Shout it out and make it loud
Everybody Huntik go!

Ohh Yeahhhh... Everybody!
Ohhhhhhhh... HUNTIK!

Holotome: Alterna, underneath the Crater. Sonic's friends, who were hybernated in the capsules hidden in Alterna woke up with Knuckles' sudden reaction to the Master Emerald. Meanwhile, the Squidbeak Splatoon discovered a temple with secrets about the ancient mankind, and were attacked by two unknown foes. Sonic managed to arrive in time, and saved them with his Titan, Caliban.

Episode 28 - The Foundation Rises!

SQUIDBEAK SPLATOON HEADQUARTERS
OCTO VALLEY_

The Squidbeak Splatoon returned to their headquarters in the Octo Valley, with the arc full of amulets they took from the temple a few hours ago

The Squidbeak Splatoon returned to their headquarters in the Octo Valley, with the arc full of amulets they took from the temple a few hours ago. Sonic was reading a few pages on the journal he found at the crystal cave in Green Hill.

Sonic: Hm... it seems that these Titans were left there by the old team of Seekers, the Huntik Foundation.

Maya: Huntik Foundation?

Sonic: A old group of seekers created in very old times of mankind. The Huntik Foundation was created early in the 20th century by a group of like minded Seekers who wanted to learn the secrets of the Titans.

Mephiles: So the Titans weren't known to all of mankind?

Sonic: Quite the opposite. Regular every citizens knew nothing about those, and would live their lives peacefully, while the Seekers fought in secret to protect the world of those who wanted to use the ancient secrets of the Titans to either conquer it or destroy it.

Amber: Leting these Titans fall in the hands of those Suits was not an option. They clearly want to use those for any kind of evil. And this isn't the type of evil we don't know anything about.

Maya: True, but did we know anything at all about Eggman, or Mr. Grizz when we fought them? Or did Lilly and Craig know anything about Tartar back at the Deepsea Metro before it revealed its true colours?

Sonic SplatoonOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara