Chapter 21 - Zeti

The Eggman Fleet is growing. But the last Battleship that Eggman went after, the Egg Great Fortress, blew up thanks to our heroes. However, before they could take the Great Zapfish, someone else stole it. Aperently Sonic know this foe.

Chapter 21 - Zeti

Our heroes just got back to the Octo Canyon. Sonic had to make one major call to Amber, to report the current situation and the news about the Great Zapfish.

Amber: Whaat? Someone else stole the Great Zapfish?

Sonic: Yeah.

Mephiles: We took out one of the Doctor's fortresses, but before we could get the Great Zapfish that was coming to power the battleship, something else apeared!

Clauds: I never saw something like that! Sonic, you know what that thing is?

Sonic: I have a hunch. But if my theory is true... we're in gigantic trouble.

Amber: I'll leave that to you! I need to make sure that the Squid Mobile is ready to go.

Sonic: Got it. Over and out.(call ends) 

Maya: You know who's behind this, don't you?

Sonic: Have you become a mind reader, or what?

Maya: No. Jjust looking at your expression. I've seen it lots of times.

Sonic: Very well. First, let me tell you something. Mephiles, ever heard of the Zeti?

Mephiles: Zeti? The ones able to control eletromagnetic pulses?

Sonic: Those ones.

Crystal: Zeti?

Mephiles: A legend from 12 000 years ago. I studied it before the Solaris incident. They have very unique abilities. Their power to control eletromagnetic fields and pulses allow them to make eletronics do very interesting things. But, isn't that just a legend?

Sonic: It isn't. 12 000 years ago, I faced six of them. They were known as the Deadly Six.

Clauds and Lilly: Deadly?!

Sonic: They lived up a place called the Lost Hex.

Sonic brought out his Cypherdex, and projected an image of a small planet that used to float avome the Earth's atmosphear, the Lost Hex.

Mephiles: So both the Zeti and the Lost Hex are real... Impressive.

Sonic: Eggman conquered this place once, and the Deadly Six along with it. But we were able to get it back. However...

Mephiles: However?

Sonic: This is an adventure that I refer to as the biggest mistake of my life...

Pearl: The bigest mistake of your life? How come?