Chapter 31 - Danger Waters!

Opening - Huntik Go!

In the shadows of the night
When you face the darkness
Call the power of the light
Let your heart be fearless

Never give it up Never give it up
If you're strong enough get the power

Huntik keep the faith and you'll survive
Huntik is the seeker you're inside
Shout it out and make it loud
Everybody Huntik go!

There's a secret lost in time
There's an ancient story
One for all and no for one
Fighting for the glory

Never give it up Never give it up
If you're strong enough get the power

Huntik keep the faith and you'll survive(You'll survive)
Huntik is the seeker you're inside
Shout it out and make it loud
Everybody Huntik go!

Ohh Yeahhhh... Everybody!
Ohhhhhhhh... HUNTIK!

Holotome: The Huntik Team entered the Castle of Vlad Dracul. But the Organization has a head start, thanks to a secret entrance Major Black found, and they managed to ambush the Huntik Team. However, Mephiles managed to escape the Organization's suits, and bonded with Antedeluvian. After another defeat, Crimoson took a big decision, and Major Black was put out of her duties in the Organization.

Episode 31 - Danger Waters!

DECA TOWER
INKOPOLIS SQUARE_

We move to the entrance of Deca Tower. Crystal and Lilly were now exiting the loby, after coming back from a Turf War at Inkblock Art Academy. They went to the Crust Bucket to get a bite to eat. 

Crystal: Danm, this one was harsh! How the heck did you wiped out my team?!

Lilly: You should never try to cross someone with an Ultra Stamp. Come on, Crystal, you know better than that!

Crystal: Whatever. (they arrive at Crust Bucket) Woohooo! Crusty Sean! (Crusty Sean comes up)

Crusty Sean: Hey there! Me regulars Crystal and Lilly! Y'er feelin' good or what?

Crystal: I'm feelin' beaten.

Lilly: Chear up, Crystal! Come on, a Crusty Seanwish will do you good!

Crusty Sean: Oh, sorry but we haven't Crusty Seanwish all day.

Crystal: WHAT?! How come?!

Crusty Sean: Sorry y'all. Something happened at Inkopolis Bay, and we didn't get the shrimp we need for it. We're stuck with lobster orders all day.

The two girls were very surprised with this. They both ordered a Double-Fried Super Shwaffle and a Sub-Saver Berry, and went to sit donw at the table. But they were still buffled with the lack of shrimp at the shop.

Crystal: What the heck is going on? Sean wouldn't just run out of shrimp like that!

Lilly: And something's wrong at the Inkopolis Bay... This isn't normal.

 This isn't normal