Chapter 33 - The Sunken Civilization!

Opening - Huntik Go!

In the shadows of the night
When you face the darkness
Call the power of the light
Let your heart be fearless

Never give it up Never give it up
If you're strong enough get the power

Huntik keep the faith and you'll survive
Huntik is the seeker you're inside
Shout it out and make it loud
Everybody Huntik go!

There's a secret lost in time
There's an ancient story
One for all and no for one
Fighting for the glory

Never give it up Never give it up
If you're strong enough get the power

Huntik keep the faith and you'll survive(You'll survive)
Huntik is the seeker you're inside
Shout it out and make it loud
Everybody Huntik go!

Ohh Yeahhhh... Everybody!
Ohhhhhhhh... HUNTIK!

Holotome: The Huntik Team managed to dive into the Cavern of the Gargoyle, thanks to Triton's power to survive underwater. However, they had to get past a guardian Titan, Metagolem, which was invoked with an enchantment left behind. Sonic managed to bond with Metagolem, and after a rough battle against Shark, Maya captured Gar-Ghoul, and bonded with him, saving Off the Hook's concert.

Episode 33 - The Sunken Civilization!

MC PRINCESS DIARIES
INKOPOLIS BAY_

The Huntik team was just finishing helping Off the Hook preparing stage for their concert. There were some boats that were starting to arrive with the people to watch the concert.

Pearl: It's such a good thing we were able to save the concert! No way we would let those whirlpools stop us!

Marina: I know! We've delt with a lot of stuff before, and a Whirlpool wouldn't be the thing that would stop us after all of that!

Pearl: Well said, 'Rina!

Sonic: The stage is almost set. Still, I can't believe the Grizzco industries are still active, and under the Organization's control.

Maya: We're gonna have to watch ourselves. Plus, there's that Crimson that Shark was reporting to.

Sonic: I remember Acht also mentioning her name back at Vlad Dracul's castle.

Maya: You think she's the Organization's boss?

Sonic: Mostly likely. She must be the strongest Seeker within the Organization. We're gonna have to watch our backs if we clash with her. (Maya nods)

Amber: Guys, we're just about ready!

Sonic: Awesome!

ORGANIZATION CENTRAL
CALAMARI COUNTY_

Crimson: It seems that the Squidbeal Splatoon is no longer the name of our enemies. They know go by Huntik Foundation.

Crimson was kneeling in front of a desk, at the main room of the central. The Orgnaization's leader, known as the Emperor, was siting at the desk, looking at Crimson as she delivered the news.

Emperor: Huntik Foundation, you say... They were the arch nemissis of the ancient Organization! How did the Squidbeak Splatoon manage to reach this level?

Crimson: That might be due to one squid only, Sonic Casterwill.

Emperor: Sonic Casterwill? I didn't think we'd ever hear that name in our present! This is outragous!