Chapter 16 - The Gaia Gates

Sonic and Dr. Eggman met face to face after 12 000 years. The Squidbeak Splatoon joined forces and took out the Egg Cerberus. After coming to the conclusion that Eggman's hidding in the Octo Canyon, Sonic, Maya, Crystal, Mephiles and the Off the Hook took off to take out his base.

Chapter 16 - The Gaia Gates

A new day is starting. We're on the Octo Canyon where the Squidbeak Splatoon is prepearing for their mission. Right now, their having breakfast.

Maya: So if we go through the Gaia Gates, we'll be able to reach Eggman, right?

Sonic: Correct. But these ones work diferent from the Kettles. The gates will activate as we compleet them. We cannot do two or three gates at once.

Crystal: We can't go inside two at once?

Pearl: That stinks!

Sonic: Don't worry. We should still be able to have a map that can tell where they are. After that, we have to wait for them to spawn.

Marina: I'd like to fo that, but my laptop's out of battery.

Sonic: Pft! Human laptops are trash! CYPHERCALL!!!(Cypherdex apears) This thing's ten times better than quantum computers.

Mephiles: What is that?

Sonic: My Cypherdex. And it will be our way arround here. Cypherdex, project a map of the first Sector of the Octo Canyon.

Cypherdex: Progecting map of Sector 1.

Sonic: Seems like there are three Gaia Gates

Sonic: Seems like there are three Gaia Gates. When we get them, we can gather enough energy to open the Egg Gate.

Maya: What do you think that's beyond the Egg Gate?

Sonic: Pretty much one big machine that Eggman might have left guarding the way to the next sector.

Mephiles: We should get going.

Sonic: Right. Let's go. The first gate is open. But someone's gonna have to stay here and guard the place. We can't let Eggman's mechs get our camp!

Marina: I don't mind staying. I'm better on guard duty anyway.

Pearl: If Rina's staying here, I'm stayin' to!

Mephiles: ... 

Sonic: Ok. Is someone else staying?

Maya: Obviously not! I won't leave my partner behind!

Crystal: I'll be going to!

Mephiles: ... I'll go to.

Sonic: Ok, then. Let's take the Gaia Gate.

The four of them crossed the Gaia Gate. They were instantly teleported to another location. This one, only Sonic seemed to be familiared with.

 This one, only Sonic seemed to be familiared with