Chapter 30 - The Vampire Hunter!

Opening - Huntik Go!

In the shadows of the night
When you face the darkness
Call the power of the light
Let your heart be fearless

Never give it up Never give it up
If you're strong enough get the power

Huntik keep the faith and you'll survive
Huntik is the seeker you're inside
Shout it out and make it loud
Everybody Huntik go!

There's a secret lost in time
There's an ancient story
One for all and no for one
Fighting for the glory

Never give it up Never give it up
If you're strong enough get the power

Huntik keep the faith and you'll survive(You'll survive)
Huntik is the seeker you're inside
Shout it out and make it loud
Everybody Huntik go!

Ohh Yeahhhh... Everybody!
Ohhhhhhhh... HUNTIK!

Holotome: The newly formed Huntik Foundation team went to the ruins of Romenia, in order to enter Vlad Dracul's castle to take hold of Antedeluvian. But first, they had to retreave a key that was being guarded by a Cursed Archer. Amber managed to bond with Cursed Archer, and the Huntik Team took hold of the Spear of Vlad. However, Major Black's troops have a lead that not even the Huntik Team knows about.

Episode 30 - The Vampire Hunter!

CASTLE OF VLAD DRACULRUINS OF ROMANIA_

RUINS OF ROMANIA_

The Huntik took a moment to rest and regain their energies. They were now ready to invade Vlad Dracul's castle, and take hold of Antedeluvian. Sonic went to the statue of Vlad at the entrance, holding the spear.

Amber: So, how exactly is this spear a key?

Sonic: There's a hole in the statue which the spear's blade goes in.

Sonic looked at the statue. He spoted the hole at the right side of the statue's chest. Sonic raised the spear, and pieced the hole with the blade, making the statue's eyes glow. The gates to the castle opened.

Sonic: The way is clear.

Mephiles: You think the Titans were left invoked to protect the place?

Sonic: Possibly. If that's the case, be sure to capture them. However, I don't know if we can bond with any of them. So it's best if we simply capture them to seal them.

Maya: And as for Antedeluvian?

Sonic: Allow me. (opens his Cypherdex) This is the Titan we're after.

Cypherdex: Antedeluvian; Attack: 4; Defense: 5; Type: Draco-Titan Warrior: Size: Averege; Special Ability: Flight, Vaporeal, Power Drain.