Chapter 32 - The Legend of the Gargoyle!

Opening - Huntik Go!

In the shadows of the night
When you face the darkness
Call the power of the light
Let your heart be fearless

Never give it up Never give it up
If you're strong enough get the power

Huntik keep the faith and you'll survive
Huntik is the seeker you're inside
Shout it out and make it loud
Everybody Huntik go!

There's a secret lost in time
There's an ancient story
One for all and no for one
Fighting for the glory

Never give it up Never give it up
If you're strong enough get the power

Huntik keep the faith and you'll survive(You'll survive)
Huntik is the seeker you're inside
Shout it out and make it loud
Everybody Huntik go!

Ohh Yeahhhh... Everybody!
Ohhhhhhhh... HUNTIK!

Holotome: Sudden whirlpools at the Inkopolis Bay are forcing Off the Hook to cancel their concert. The Huntik Team departs to investigate this, and find an old aquantice of Maya, the Titan Triton, which is the reason why she made it to the Crater after being abandoned at the Salmonids' swim zone. Maya managed to bond with Triton, and Sonic has a clue on who could be the culprit of the whirlpools, the Titan Gar-Ghoul.

Episode 32 - The Legend of the Gargoyle!

INKOPOLIS BAY
TIME LEFT, 4 HOURS 30 MINUTES_

The Blue Typhoon turned invisible, and was now close to the MC Princess Diaries stage. Sonic looked into his Cypherdex, as he updated the mission statues, following the fight from before.

Cypherdex: Mission: The Legend of the Gargoyle! Capture the Titan Gar-Ghoul. Stop the whirlpools to save Off the Hook's concert.

 Stop the whirlpools to save Off the Hook's concert

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Mephiles: So, the Gargoyle, you say.

Sonic: Precisely. It's an ancient legend in the ancient France, even further away from the one I told you before. 

Maya: Even further away than 12 000 years ago?

Sonic: I'd say atleast 500 years before that In ancient times of the mankind, a monster known by the French people as the Garguile terrorized France until it was sealed in stone and placed upon Notredame to act as a guardian against evil spirits.

Amber: I studied that when I learned about humanity legends. It is said that the Gargoyle is a stone creature that has powers over water, and it includes the ability to control them as they please.

Sonic: Correct. However, I have reasons to believe that the Garguile mentioned by the French was Gar-Ghoul itself. It's a Titan that resembles a Gargoyle, and has the same abilites mentioned by its legends.

Sonic Splatoonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें