Chapter 23 - Catastrophe

With Sophie Casterwill now joining our heroes, and Clauds leaving to help out one of her friends, our heroes took on the remaning Gates of the fourth sector of the Octo Canyon. Sonic defeated Zavok on a single fight, but at the same time, Eggman stole the Master Emerald from Omega.

Chapter 23 - Catastrophe

Our heroes returned to Pearl, Marina and Lilly, who were slightly busy. Eggman's mechs were there. And they're not sort in numbers.

 And they're not sort in numbers

Sophie: Whoa!

Crystal: What in the world?

Mephiles: The Doctor sure brought in a welcome party.

Sonic: An whole army of Egg Stingers? Is this a joke?

Sonic instantly started to Spin Dash through the robots. They started pointing at the hedgehog, but prooved to be with no efect at all. In a flash, all of the robots were gone.

Maya: Wow.... That was amazing, partner!

Sonic: No big deal. Those were nothing compared with what we've seen so far.

Pearl: Oh this was much worse before you showed up!

Marina: It weren't just Egg Stingers.

Lilly: Dr. Eggman actually sent in five Egg Busters with them!

Sonic: Five of those? He's desperate to try and take us out, or what?

Maya: We pretty much became a threat for him. So, while he's to desperate, why don't we attack him straight?

Pearl: That's the best thing I've heard all day!

Sonic: Let's go! There's no time to lose!

Our heroes regrouped their forces and they went to the final sector of the Octo Canyon. They finally reached the Cephalon HQ. Or its ruins for the matter of the fact, and some Octarians.

 Or its ruins for the matter of the fact, and some Octarians

Sonic: W-Whoa...

Crystal: W-What happend here?

Marina: This can't be!