Chapter 06 - The Eel Deal

Ziping through one Kettle, being one with the Smallfry buddy on the other, and dancing on the last one, Maya and Sonic cleared Site 1. But the files of the Alterna Log were shoking to them. The Second Site reveals 8 more Kettles. Our heroes have done three. Now, they must seek out the signal from Cuttlefish, to reach out for him.

Chapter 06 - The Eel Deal

Sonic and Maya were overloaded on Power Eggs. Right now, they had 5990 Power Eggs. But there was a bunch of Fuzzy Ooze there.

Sonic: Well then. We might as well get the Fuzzy Ooze out of the way.

Maya: Just on question. Even if we get rid of the ooze, how will we get up there to that Kette?

Callie: Either we can Ink that, or there's something else.

Maya threw Jet at one Fuzzball, and cleaned up more Fuzzy Ooze for 200. She threw the Smallfry at another one, for 800. Power Egg Count: 4990.

Sonic: This was enough. Now, let's get the next one!

O.R.C.A.: WARNING! This mission is better to do alone!

Sonic: I'll stay here! There's another Kettle i can take, so!

Maya: Go on. I'll manage it alone.

Sonic went to the fifth Kettle and Maya entered the fourth Kettle. This mission is "Spliting Crosshairs. She must festroy the Targets to reach the goal. Sonic entered hi Kettle.

O.R.C.A.: Sonic, you will be required to take one weapon for this mission.

Sonic: Got it.

Sonic looked at the selection of weapon he could take. For this mission, he could only take one, the Range Blaster.

 For this mission, he could only take one, the Range Blaster

O.R.C.A.: This mission is called "The Ink-Conservation Progect". You must reach teh goal without running out of ink.

Sonic: Without running out, huh? Got it!

Sonic knew he had to be very cautious with the Ink here. He had a full gage, but he couldn't recharge it.

Sonic: Let's move on!

Sonic entered the mission, paying 20 Power Eggs for it. Power Egg Count: 4970. Maya was just about to finish her mission.. She took the Jet Shooter, and it was easy to take out the Targets. As she was taking them out, Ride Rails were showing up.

Maya: I think I see the goal!

Maya shooted down the last targets, and took the last rail to the goal. She got payed 1600 Power Eggs, and got some extra 100. Power Egg Count: 6670.

Maya: Wow! We're getting some very nice payment, here!

Callie: Yeah! 1600 sor shooting targets! That's great!

Maya: Hasn't Sonic returned yet?

Callie: No, he hasn't. 

Sonic shooted up between three Gushers. This took out the Octarians, and opened the way for Sonic to continue. He reached an area full of splatswitches.