Chapter 29 - Cursed Arrows!

Opening - Huntik Go!

In the shadows of the night
When you face the darkness
Call the power of the light
Let your heart be fearless

Never give it up Never give it up
If you're strong enough get the power

Huntik keep the faith and you'll survive
Huntik is the seeker you're inside
Shout it out and make it loud
Everybody Huntik go!

There's a secret lost in time
There's an ancient story
One for all and no for one
Fighting for the glory

Never give it up Never give it up
If you're strong enough get the power

Huntik keep the faith and you'll survive(You'll survive)
Huntik is the seeker you're inside
Shout it out and make it loud
Everybody Huntik go!

Ohh Yeahhhh... Everybody!
Ohhhhhhhh... HUNTIK!

Holotome: Amber, Maya and Mephiles began their first lessions as Seekers. But they suddenly move with Sonic back to the crystal cave he was exploring before arriving at the temple. In there, they were ambushed by the Organization's troops, lead by Major Black and Acht. Maya bonded with the Titan Sabriel, and proved her valure as a Seeker by leading the attack against the Organization.

Episode 29 - Cursed Arrows!

SQUIDBEAK SPLATOON HQ
OCTO VALLEY_

A week has gone by, after the Squidbeak Splatoon's first encounter with the Organization. By now, every member is a Seeker, even though they're still gaining battle experience. We move to the training field, where Mephiles and Maya were practicing.

Mephiles: RAYPULSE!!! (shoots)

Maya: ARMOURBRAND!!! (intercepts the shot)

Maya rushed in, and attemped to punch Mephiles, who swiftly dodged. Mephiles imediatly attemped to counterattack, but Maya was also ahead of him, and pulled him above her. 

Maya: TOUCHRAME!!! (shoots)

Mephiles: BLASTEATER!!!

Mephiles raised his arms, and released two energies in front of him, creating a black hole, surrounded in green energy that ate Maya's shepp. He then rushed in, and prepared to attack.

Amber: That's enough! (the two look at her) You keep practicing non stop. Shouldn't you take a break?

Mephiles: Sorry. I guess we're still trying to improve to fight the Organization. 

Maya: Even so, I think we improoved a lot. Anyway, has Sonic figured out anything else?

Amber: He has. He actually wanted to meat with us to review what we know about the Organization, and present us a new mission.

The two of them nodded. We then move to Sonic's room, where Sonic was studying the diary, with his Cypherdex besides him. The others arrived, with Mephiles and Maya hidrating themselves, and drying their faces.

Sonic: You were overpracticing again?

Maya: Possibly. Hee hee.

Sonic: I know you want to get stronger, but don't overdo yourselves. (they nod) So let's review what we know about the Organization.

Amber: Looking at how things are, that Major Black seems to be the one commanding them. We were lucky we got away from her clutches.

Sonic: I'd say we were able to get them to back off for the moment. But we gotta keep up the pace. (taps the Cypherdex's keyboard)