Chapter 07 - Alterna's Origin

Sonic and Maya were able to reach through the third Site, with Callie's help. However, as they reached the readings detected, Frye from Deep Cut came to stop them. They defeated her and got some sort of treasure, and a Chaos Emerald.

Chapter 07 - Alterna's Origin

Sonic and Maya were back on the Second Site. They had to use 2000 Power Eggs to open the pipe for the next area. Power Egg Count: 6423.

Sonic: We pretty much wasted a bunch of those.

Maya: Sonic, do you think that there's a new file on the Alterna Log?

Sonic I don't know. I wonder if it is.

Sonic opened the Alterna Log. He looked at it, and a new log was in the files. Sonic opened the second log called "The rise of Civilisation(again)"

Sonic: Cypherdex, decipher this for me.

Cypherdex: Processing... BEEP! Initiating Alterna Log002.

«Log002: The Rise of Civilization(again)»

The surviving humans appointed scientists to lead their new society, believing that science would provide a wiser path forward.
Fully empowered, these scientists took on the monumental task of establishing a sustainable ecosystem within the cavern.
They dubbed this new society "Alterna" and began the process of recreating the Earth they had once known.

Of course, not even scientists are immune to nostalgia. The humans began constructing large-scale 3D-printing operations.
This allowed them to recreate some of humanity's favorite artifacts within the confines of Alterna.

Additionally, they created a robust information management system, designed to indelibly record all of humanity's precious knowledge. Such a system would naturally require some sort of record keeper.
A computer that could autonomously observe and record data.
The scientists achieved their aim with the development of O.R.C.A. Also known as the Omniscient Recording Computer of Alterna.

«Log002 end»

Sonic: So the scientists created this place to bring back the Earth they once knew... 

Maya: And the statues on site 1 are for pure nostalgia?

Sonic: Looks like it. So O.R.C.A.'s actually observing us, whenever we do our missions, huh? 

Maya: All of this to save their knowledge. Humans are really greedy. I hope we don't get like them...

Sonic: Don't be like that. We're way better than them. Look, I found this on a Kettle back on the first site. I want you to have it.

Sonic pulled out the neckless with the sun and moon medallion. He gave it to Maya, who admired it.

Maya: Wow... it's pretty. Are you sure you want me to have it?

Sonic: Of course!

Maya blushed slightly from this present. She placed it on her neck. The two of them went to the next Site. This one seemed to have a bit of an ice ring. 

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.